[YCM Presidential Election] Libertarian Party [WIP]

dkfQtjc.png

With the Level Star to guide us, liberty is within reach.

True beauty lies in freedom. We as members of YCM are blessed with the right to post and the freedom of status. We have faced many hardships, the crash of the Points Stock Market those many decades ago nearly tore this great forum apart. Yet, together we stand united as a forum tried and true. One website, under YCMaker, indivisible, with Liberty and Justice for all.

iU8EggM.png

Mission Statement

As the YCM Presidential Candidate for the Libertarian Party, my focus for this election will be to promote the liberty of our members and the growth of our economy. I want to create many opportunities for members of all branches of life to be able to succeed and grow their abilities without fear of their rights being ripped away. I hope to instill creativity, motivation, and joy in the members of this forum. Join me as we break into a new era of the Yu-Gi-Oh! Cardmaker Forum!

iU8EggM.png

Biography

SoulFire (born November 17, 1996) is an American student, author, and freedom activist. He graduated high school in the year 2015 as 6th in his class, with a GPA of 3.7. During his time in high school SoulFire was a member of his school's marching band as a clarinet player. Through rigorous practice and dedication, he obtained the position of first chair and even woodwind section leader. Additionally, in the year 2012, SoulFire created a Facebook page dedicated to marching band members around the world. Since then, the page has grown to over 14 thousand members.

Currently, SoulFire is a college student studying Business Management, English (Creative Fiction Writing), and French. He is also running for the 2016 YCM Presidential Election as the Libertarian candidate.

iU8EggM.png

Stance on policies

TBA

iU8EggM.png

Campaign team

Currently, my cabinet is empty. If you are interested in supporting me in this election season please feel free to contact me via PM.

iU8EggM.png

Show your support

You can show your support by adding the following image to the bottom right-hand corner of your signature along with a hyperlink to this page!

WndQJE6.png

Archived