Post and I'll ask you a question

The Nyx Avatar

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, The Nyx Avatar said:

Favorite video game character?

Which video game bored you the most?

Morrigan from Dragon Age: Origins. The framing of her character is rather unique, in that no matter what perspective you see it in, there is a rather questionable aspect about her. There is something that makes her seem like she is evil, but she might actually be not, but there is never a real answer to that.

2 minutes ago, VampireofDarkness said:

Morrigan from Dragon Age: Origins. The framing of her character is rather unique, in that no matter what perspective you see it in, there is a rather questionable aspect about her. There is something that makes her seem like she is evil, but she might actually be not, but there is never a real answer to that.

Favorite starter Pokemon?

8 minutes ago, The Nyx Avatar said:

Favorite starter Pokemon?

I am going to pull a fast one on everyone and declare Eevee from Pokemon XD. I have always loved this decision by Game Freak for this game, and wish there was another game that did similar. You have this Pokemon with several different evolution paths, and they all are super accessible not just within being given the stone/shard by the man in the Gateon Port shop (IIRC?), but also throughout the game you get more of these stones. It's a perfect choice and I very much appreciate this singular moment.

12 minutes ago, VampireofDarkness said:

I am going to pull a fast one on everyone and declare Eevee from Pokemon XD. I have always loved this decision by Game Freak for this game, and wish there was another game that did similar. You have this Pokemon with several different evolution paths, and they all are super accessible not just within being given the stone/shard by the man in the Gateon Port shop (IIRC?), but also throughout the game you get more of these stones. It's a perfect choice and I very much appreciate this singular moment.

Okay. But how about from the main handheld RPGs?

29 minutes ago, The Nyx Avatar said:

Okay. But how about from the main handheld RPGs?

This might be shocking to some, but I really like Mudkip. It's a really useful Pokemon in the games, there isn't a Gym it is outright bad against, and Swampert is one hell of an evolution. I played Ruby Destiny: Reign of Legends, and it was a big help in that game in spite of being a hindrance at first (Because your rival gets a damn Pikachu)

21 hours ago, VampireofDarkness said:

This might be shocking to some, but I really like Mudkip. It's a really useful Pokemon in the games, there isn't a Gym it is outright bad against, and Swampert is one hell of an evolution. I played Ruby Destiny: Reign of Legends, and it was a big help in that game in spite of being a hindrance at first (Because your rival gets a damn Pikachu)

That's cool. Mudkip is my personal favorite. It looks cute, and has a total of 1 weakness. Favorite Yugioh Monster?

On 10/10/2019 at 7:57 PM, The Nyx Avatar said:

Which video game bored you the most?

Dunno if it was bad timing or the game really was just bad, but Fire Emblem Shadow Dragon bored the piss out of me when I played it years ago. Never even finished it. I love the Fire Emblem series too so it was especially weird.

16 hours ago, TheComposer said:

Dunno if it was bad timing or the game really was just bad, but Fire Emblem Shadow Dragon bored the piss out of me when I played it years ago. Never even finished it. I love the Fire Emblem series too so it was especially weird.

What franchise could you not get into, even though you tried?

16 hours ago, Ryusei the Morning Star said:

me

if you could learn another language, what would it be?

18 hours ago, TheComposer said:

Tried Dynasty Warriors as a kid and couldn't get into it.

Funny because I mildly enjoyed Hyrule Warriors and Fire Emblem Warriors. Fanboyism for those series helped though.

True that. I guess it's the aesthetic that helps. I liked The Legend of Zelda coat over the fantasy Chinese dynasty look. The same goes for me with Yugioh archetypes.

What is your favorite YouTube channel?

On 10/13/2019 at 5:02 PM, The Nyx Avatar said:

True that. I guess it's the aesthetic that helps. I liked The Legend of Zelda coat over the fantasy Chinese dynasty look. The same goes for me with Yugioh archetypes.

What is your favorite YouTube channel?

Flavor of the month is constantly changing that. But if I had to pick overall, I've had the most consistent enjoyment from Achievement Hunter/Let's Play.

Jim Sterling also fights for that spot consistently though.

19 hours ago, TheComposer said:

Some generic mostly black costume with red eyes that lit up. That was in high school, last halloween I did stuff for.

Favorite candy?

12 hours ago, Thar said:

I'd say drawing. Writing can be hit or miss, but drawing always ends up incredibly satisfying to me.

Image result for anime high five gif

What was your favorite cartoon(s) growing up?

Archived