Post and I'll ask you a question

The Nyx Avatar

Which card are you particularly proud of?

This one:

vaNY1nA.jpg

[spoiler=Effect]1 "Cyber Dragon" monster + 1 level 7 or higher Machine-type Synchro monster

A Fusion Summon of this card can only be done with the above Fusion Material Monsters. Once per turn you can banish 1 LIGHT Machine-Type monster in your graveyard; this card gains ATK equal to half the banished monster's DEF until the End Phase. Once per turn, during your Main Phase 1, you can target 1 monster in your graveyard: Equip it to this card. If this card would be destroyed (either by battle or card effect), you can send one equipped monster to the graveyard instead. This card gains 500 ATK for each card equipped by this effect.

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What does each one offer that the others don't (what does Sunshine have that the others don't, what does Galaxy have that the others don't, what does 64 have that the others don't)?

Well, gaxalaxy has some of the most unique power-ups and gameplay, Super-paper mario has more stagergy then most other games, and the darkest story of any mario game I played (not that hard to do), and with 64 it's been to long scine I played it so I wouldn't know.

I didn't know it was the Water one though I assume it would have been obvious. XD

Probably the same as this last one. Drowsee Hypnosis.

What if I told you it heals?

Hey there, do you like my profile pic? (Most Possible Answer: No)

Do you like mine?

This one:

vaNY1nA.jpg

[spoiler=Effect]1 "Cyber Dragon" monster + 1 level 7 or higher Machine-type Synchro monster

A Fusion Summon of this card can only be done with the above Fusion Material Monsters. Once per turn you can banish 1 LIGHT Machine-Type monster in your graveyard; this card gains ATK equal to half the banished monster's DEF until the End Phase. Once per turn, during your Main Phase 1, you can target 1 monster in your graveyard: Equip it to this card. If this card would be destroyed (either by battle or card effect), you can send one equipped monster to the graveyard instead. This card gains 500 ATK for each card equipped by this effect.

When did you post this one?

tbh it's weird that I'd dislike chuunis; I love me some RPing and they fit that category to a T. I guess it's because chuunis and their mannerisms make me think of that phase RPers go through where they first start out and everything is all edgy and cool but kinda garbo in retrospect.

How dare you?

Naomi

Why?

I mean I'm gonna eat half of it anyway, but I usually go a piece at a time.

Any particular toppings you prefer?

Raeg's idea! A pun on of sorts on Polaris. 

What was your name prior?

Well, gaxalaxy has some of the most unique power-ups and gameplay, Super-paper mario has more stagergy then most other games, and the darkest story of any mario game I played (not that hard to do), and with 64 it's been to long scine I played it so I wouldn't know.

What's your favorite Sonic game?

What's your favorite Sonic game?

That's a hard one... Sonic 1, 2, 3 & knuckeles, Sonicthe fighters, sonic R, Sonic pinball, Sonic Adventure, sonic heroes, Shadow the heagdehog, Sonic '06, Sonicandsega All-stars racing, Sonic and all-stars racing transformed, sonic unleased, sonic colors, sonic lost world and sonic generations. (All the sonics games I played expect the tails spinoff games, sonic boom (wii u), and the mario and sonic games.)

What do you do for fun?

Depends. Mostly i draw something for fun/when i'm totally bored. Maybe i should upload my drawings here when my scanner is fixed? D-Dont ask me what i draw! I-I draw whatever i want!! >////<

Other than that obviously playing games (currently re-playing P3P and Conception 2, oh and still modding Skyrim :3), hmmmm . . . not watching anime, because that someone who keep recommend me an anime has gone somewhere.

Not really. just bread, sauce, and cheese. though extra cheese is nice.

What about stuffed crust?

https://forum.yugiohcardmaker.net/topic/325161-cyber-signer-dragons/ Posted it here (well the original version anyway) so just over 2 years ago. Updated it a bit ago to have less restrictive fusion material.

What is your favorite type of cookie?

Then I say to the totem

jHJ1AoD.jpg

As for Naomi, cause she's one of my RP characters and specifically one I've used in some Pokemon RPs...plus I like the name ^^;

What does Korrina have that Cynthia doesn't?

Crab Hamlet, a pun of sorts on the late great despotic mod.

Wan't it Crab Helmet prior to that one, too?

Yes. I dare. Come at me bro.

What time is it?

That's a hard one... Sonic 1, 2, 3 & knuckeles, Sonicthe fighters, sonic R, Sonic pinball, Sonic Adventure, sonic heroes, Shadow the heagdehog, Sonic '06, Sonicandsega All-stars racing, Sonic and all-stars racing transformed, sonic unleased, sonic colors, sonic lost world and sonic generations. (All the sonics games I played expect the tails spinoff games, sonic boom (wii u), and the mario and sonic games.)

If you had to narrow it down to 1, which would it be?

Depends. Mostly i draw something for fun/when i'm totally bored. Maybe i should upload my drawings here when my scanner is fixed? D-Dont ask me what i draw! I-I draw whatever i want!! >////<

Other than that obviously playing games (currently re-playing P3P and Conception 2, oh and still modding Skyrim :3), hmmmm . . . not watching anime, because that someone who keep recommend me an anime has gone somewhere.

Do you draw any anime?

'Sup

How long have you been here?

Is Cheese am instrument?

What makes you think it's an instrument?

I don't know. I'll check. I think it was on my other acc

Say, why do you change your avatar to Santa Claus around this time of year?

Yes, I do

What does it sound like?

What does Korrina have that Cynthia doesn't?

Well they're two very different characters but let's see if I can answer this...

Okay. She's got a more tomboyish/energetic personality, and generally I like the athletic thing she's got going on. Cynthia is more of a badass researcher type.

Salted Caramel and Belgian Chocolate, specifically Sainsbury's Taste the Difference.

How do they taste?

Showtime.

Don't you mean Snowtime?

Not too long, registered since September but was just a lurker at first.

So what do you like about this place thus far?

never tried it, yet.

When will you try it?

To be festive. Also, it'd be appropriately used, as Point Santa thrives in December.

Will you do something here for the holidays?

Well they're two very different characters but let's see if I can answer this...

Okay. She's got a more tomboyish/energetic personality, and generally I like the athletic thing she's got going on. Cynthia is more of a badass researcher type.

Who is your favorite Elite Four member (not the champions)?
What if said you had to?

Archived