Post and I'll ask you a question

The Nyx Avatar

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
21 hours ago, The Nyx Avatar said:

Did you ever watch or read Berserk?

welp, given my Animal Crossing failure, I considered it'd be too boring of me if I came saying, "nope I haven't read it at all", so, being this the case, I prepared myself and went to read a little.

I liked it. Puck is just gold, the faces that lil' guy make are just too good. As per Gatts/Guts... He seems like a solid MC, but not too likeable so far, for obvious reasons. I have an idea of why he is like that, so I can't be too hard on him. His appearance, ridiculously big sword and the fact that he sort is a mercenary constantly reminds me of Arngrim, from Valkyrie Profile

1892857772_Screenshot2021-05-18at17_17_01.png.4e6e53c6fa4a0fbb4cbf85a9507fa0fd.pngValkyrie_Profile_%2528PSX%2529_16.gif

Actually, I see them so similar I have wonder if Arngrim was not based on Gatts. At any rate, Arngrim is pretty rough and apparently merciless, but has a good heart. Something that Gatts seems to lack, but I have seen sparkles. It might be the case that, with the help of Puck, he starts to change. I'm not sure if I'd like this or not, tho.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
13 minutes ago, The Nyx Avatar said:

When did you get your first computer?

It was too many years ago it's embarrassing and worrying to say lol. But I acquired it with the help of my brothers. We built it. Or rather, they did and I pitched some money, 'cause I've never been good at software specs and stuff.

Just now, Rayfield Lumina said:

It was too many years ago it's embarrassing and worrying to say lol. But I acquired it with the help of my brothers. We built it. Or rather, they did and I pitched some money, 'cause I've never been good at software specs and stuff.

Understandable. Neither have I. We've had a family computer ever since I was 5 or 6 as far as I remember. But 2015 was the year I bought my own laptop.

When did you first dabble into the Internet?

13 hours ago, The Nyx Avatar said:

What was your first game console?

PS1, i dont remember exactly but already own it, my sis, bro and dad plays it regularly. When my sis and bro starts studying out of town, then my dad bought PS2 when i'm still first year of elementary school, when mom ask "why buy such thing again, for what?!", he replied "for our daughter of course", but for God's sake, he play the console himself 🤣

And that's the start of where i learn about games, and here i am became a gamer. So yeah, me, sis and bro kinda the product of my father, good ol' memories back then when we play together. PS1 also the console where i first learned about YGO when dad plays some card game (idk at all that moment), iirc called YGO Forbidden Memories (PS1) and YGO Tag Force (PS2), after that little me has piqued interest in the game, especially THAT card game, and there you go, i'm here and got lost in the YGO community, albeit no experience in real life YGO game at all, but only digital games.

On 7/5/2021 at 1:45 AM, Erika Mishima said:

PS1, i dont remember exactly but already own it, my sis, bro and dad plays it regularly. When my sis and bro starts studying out of town, then my dad bought PS2 when i'm still first year of elementary school, when mom ask "why buy such thing again, for what?!", he replied "for our daughter of course", but for God's sake, he play the console himself 🤣

And that's the start of where i learn about games, and here i am became a gamer. So yeah, me, sis and bro kinda the product of my father, good ol' memories back then when we play together. PS1 also the console where i first learned about YGO when dad plays some card game (idk at all that moment), iirc called YGO Forbidden Memories (PS1) and YGO Tag Force (PS2), after that little me has piqued interest in the game, especially THAT card game, and there you go, i'm here and got lost in the YGO community, albeit no experience in real life YGO game at all, but only digital games.

The first PlayStation was my first console as well.

Do you own any Yugioh cards in real life?

18 hours ago, cr47t said:

when i wasn't visiting friends, i would use the computer and play flash games or stuff like that

Fair enough. I enjoyed a good Flash game back in the day.

Can you name a Flash game you liked?

14 hours ago, UltimateIRS said:

Why did you settle on the name UltimateIRS?

51 minutes ago, The Nyx Avatar said:

The first PlayStation was my first console as well.

Do you own any Yugioh cards in real life?

Guess PS is just everyone's console as a kid 😄, although quite sad Nintendo and Xbox aren't a thing here where i live . . .

Yes i do own, few Malefics + 2 Meklords as a bonus, and that's it (3 Malefic REDMD, 3 BEWD, 2 Rainbow D, 3 Malefic Gear, 2 Malefic Paradox and 1 Malefic Truth, also 1 Meklord Emperor Wisel and Granel), tho i didn't buy it (don't ask me how i own them, at least don't ask here publicly because it's kinda weird i got it 😅), and yes it's a real cards, not fake one.

2 hours ago, Erika Mishima said:

Guess PS is just everyone's console as a kid 😄, although quite sad Nintendo and Xbox aren't a thing here where i live . . .

Yes i do own, few Malefics + 2 Meklords as a bonus, and that's it (3 Malefic REDMD, 3 BEWD, 2 Rainbow D, 3 Malefic Gear, 2 Malefic Paradox and 1 Malefic Truth, also 1 Meklord Emperor Wisel and Granel), tho i didn't buy it (don't ask me how i own them, at least don't ask here publicly because it's kinda weird i got it 😅), and yes it's a real cards, not fake one.

How about Pokemon cards?

1 hour ago, Sleepy said:

;9

;9

Are there any chips you like?

2 hours ago, The Nyx Avatar said:

How about Pokemon cards?

Are there any chips you like?

Hmmm I'm not one that tends to seek chips, but if there are available then yes.... there's a number of them.

I forget if it was onion or garlic but I like Ruffles of that flavor.

"Totopos" (those tortilla based triangles with salt)

Doritos (sometimes just the orange cheese ones and sometimes the one that look the same but have habanero... but never both at a time xD )

I can have tostitos and cheetos but rarely would either be among the first choices.

Lays? I like the OG ones but can barely stand them when they are lemon flavored.

Hmmm can't think of more right now.

Just now, Sleepy said:

Hmmm I'm not one that tends to seek chips, but if there are available then yes.... there's a number of them.

I forget if it was onion or garlic but I like Ruffles of that flavor.

"Totopos" (those tortilla based triangles with salt)

Doritos (sometimes just the orange cheese ones and sometimes the one that look the same but have habanero... but never both at a time xD )

I can have tostitos and cheetos but rarely would either be among the first choices.

Lays? I like the OG ones but can barely stand them when they are lemon flavored.

Hmmm can't think of more right now.

Well, I'm happy with the examples you gave me.

Now, you said you're not one that tends to seek out chips. But is there a junk food or something that you do like to seek out?

5 hours ago, The Nyx Avatar said:

Well, I'm happy with the examples you gave me.

Now, you said you're not one that tends to seek out chips. But is there a junk food or something that you do like to seek out?

Hmmm I'm a sucker for deserts I suppose xD
I sometimes make pancakes, and during Autumn I bake pies (usually pumpkin or apple but once I tried making cheesecake).
I also like rise pudding, jelly and flan. IDK why apparently there are people out there that think pudding and flan are the same thing....

10 hours ago, The Nyx Avatar said:

How about Pokemon cards?

Not at all, i don't even know there were Pokemon cards until i joined ycm (that time where exist Pokemon card maker or something), that's the first time i heard of it.

14 hours ago, Sleepy said:

Hmmm I'm a sucker for deserts I suppose xD
I sometimes make pancakes, and during Autumn I bake pies (usually pumpkin or apple but once I tried making cheesecake).
I also like rise pudding, jelly and flan. IDK why apparently there are people out there that think pudding and flan are the same thing....

What pastry do you like to eat on your birthday?

12 hours ago, Erika Mishima said:

Not at all, i don't even know there were Pokemon cards until i joined ycm (that time where exist Pokemon card maker or something), that's the first time i heard of it.

What about the Pokemon games?

Just now, The Nyx Avatar said:

Owning? SIince i only get a hold of NDS (how rare to see Nintendo console here, except that Nintendo classic 32 bit?), so only Black/White and their sequel. Although i played R/S/E, those B(2)/W(2), and Sun and Moon.

If Pokemon GO counts, then i still played it til this day.

Just now, Erika Mishima said:

Owning? SIince i only get a hold of NDS (how rare to see Nintendo console here, except that Nintendo classic 32 bit?), so only Black/White and their sequel. Although i played R/S/E, those B(2)/W(2), and Sun and Moon.

If Pokemon GO counts, then i still played it til this day.

So wait. Are Nintendo consoles not sold in retailers there?

2 minutes ago, The Nyx Avatar said:

So wait. Are Nintendo consoles not sold in retailers there?

They sell it, yes, but not much store/product because everyone just going to buy Playstation anyway, people here cultured to buy PS as a console, idk how is that happening

My only guess, probably either price (especially accessories), marketing strategy? or we are used to play consoles on a big screen, like classics Nintendo requiring a TV, same goes to PS, PC game uses monitor (big screen too), etc

You won't see someone here owning a, say DS/3DS/Switch, unless they are Nintendo fanatic or Pokemon fan, most gamers you see here 90% from PS and PC game.

35 minutes ago, The Nyx Avatar said:

What pastry do you like to eat on your birthday?

Cheesecake is the favorite for b-days. Anything else is there for variation to keep things fresh. I like vanilla and banana stuff in those other options. The apple/pumpkin pies I like more but those aren't really birthday cakes.

Archived