Post and I'll ask you a question

The Nyx Avatar

Yes.

Which one?

Can I do "YCM" for 400?

In the Marvel comic books, what is Daredevil's true identity?

Space. I'd get to see something more than just Earth

You work or go to school?

I only know how to cook like a couple of dishes.

Out of those dishes, which would you say is the best?

maybe lets try~

How come I hardly see you here anymore?

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

How come I hardly see you here anymore?

Already wrote on my past profile but anyway shortstory, going back and forth to hospital (me and my dad, but his life cant be saved), and this year im going to attend college so yea, starting september, so by then i rarely online again maybe.

Also even in holiday i do housework and helping my mom cooking everyday, even make me rarely online.

School

Favorite artist?

Spag Bol

What's that?

Already wrote on my past profile but anyway shortstory, going back and forth to hospital (me and my dad, but his life cant be saved), and this year im going to attend college so yea, starting september, so by then i rarely online again maybe.

Also even in holiday i do housework and helping my mom cooking everyday, even make me rarely online.

That clears things up. Thank you.

White chocolate or dark chocolate?

Disney World. Or is it Disney Land? Whichever one's in Florida. Been there a few times.

If memory serves well, I'd say Disney World.

What rides did you go on?

Don't remember.

Which of these would you say you have that's better? Better short-term memory or better long-term memory?

A pasta dish. Never thought I'd have to explain that.

Well, I hardly ever eat pasta. So there's that.

Sony, Microsoft, Nintendo, or PC?

Not much for art (if you mean classic artists like da vinci)

Oh. I was referring to music artists.

Favorite music artist?

Marble/Triple Chocolate

Do you believe in ghosts?

Dark choco, tho i like both

If you were to change your name, what would you change it to?

If you were to change your name, what would you change it to?

Irl name? I never thought that, i believe my name already unique and rare the way it is (atleast in the country i live), but if the choice were there, i really want to change my name into sweet food names, like Cookie, Waffle, or Pudding, idk, it sounds cute and may be weird for you but i like it.

I forget the specifics. Something about Walmart.

What kind of bed or surface do you sleep on?

Sell it to a museum. of course you failed to realise the reason I chose a bug was so that I can kill it then I can be like "I killed a pet I didn't want."

Ever locked in the keys (locked the car with keys inside, house with keys inside, ect.)?

Irl name? I never thought that, i believe my name already unique and rare the way it is (atleast in the country i live), but if the choice were there, i really want to change my name into sweet food names, like Cookie, Waffle, or Pudding, idk, it sounds cute and may be weird for you but i like it.

They sound cute.

What is your biggest distraction?

Archived