Post and I'll ask you a question

The Nyx Avatar

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Why did you settle on Kyumi for the name? I know it was once Kyumi's Cards, but what's the "Kyumi" part?

Kyumi actually happens to be my name. Well, not really. I would like it to be, but it isn't yet. Only reason why I changed it was because people were calling me Kyumi anyway, so I changed it to be accurate.

I found college to be more comfortable. Anywho:

So you're not in college?

Tried and failed horrifically. _Fun_ fact: Aspergians mentally mature far slower than the average person. So, despite having the body of an adult, I was still with a mind of roughly a 14-year-old trying to do college. That went as well as one thinks it would. :/

Street Fighter V, if only because the damn thing won't work

Have you ever bought used games?

Kyumi actually happens to be my name. Well, not really. I would like it to be, but it isn't yet. Only reason why I changed it was because people were calling me Kyumi anyway, so I changed it to be accurate.

Your real life name?

"Randomly Generic: The Movie"

(It was something I joked with a friend about at work last week, making up made up s*** because we could quite frankly)

How long do you sleep?

Tried and failed horrifically. _Fun_ fact: Aspergians mentally mature far slower than the average person. So, despite having the body of an adult, I was still with a mind of roughly a 14-year-old trying to do college. That went as well as one thinks it would. :/

So what is it you do now?

Sometimes.

If it's 7.5 hours we get a 30 minute lunch mandatory which I take. We also get 1-2 10 minute breaks depending how long you worked but I generally don't bother with those unless I'm really hungry.

Would you rather go to the doctor or the dentist?

About 7 hours

Are you a morning person or a night owl?

Yes. I want it to be my real life name, but it isn't just yet.

So it's your alias?

Between my Aspergers (which has gotten me fired from a job in the past before I was diagnosed properly) and my epilepsy, the government literally pays me to stay home while being considered a disabled adult. There was a reason I seemed to be on at almost all hours during the Masquerade.

Favorite food?

Back when Gamestop was the preferred game shop instead of Steam, yes.

Ever been to any other game shops?

Sounds fun! What you wanna know?

How about we start with your avatar. What is it?

I used to visit Blockbuster a lot back when they existed.

Did you ever get any movies from there, too?

Blockbuster still exists, mate. Alaska has some.

Ever been to Blockbuster?

Exactly. My real name is Sebastian, but I hate that name. I also go by Alex based on my middle name Alexander.

I think Sebastian's a fine name.

Why do you hate it so much?

night owl

So what is it you do most at that time?

Doctor, though I barely go to either

Have you ever baked something?

Not really. Doesn't help matters much that I inherently suck at art.

All you really need is time, practice, and effort. Anywho:

When you were younger, what was your favorite game?

Uncle Death from a video game called "Let It Die". I've actually never played it nor do I have a single idea what it's about, but I saw the character image and thought it was pretty cool, so I decided to use it!

How about your name?

Archived