The Nyx Avatar

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

World of Warcraft

Any game you wish had crossplay?

• 3DS
  • GameBoy Advance (though I rarely use it nowadays)
  • Gamecube
  • PS2
  • PS3 (I need more games for this besides Ultimate Ninja Storm 1)
  • Wii (need to replace batteries in controller or fix the charger)
  • PSP (really mostly because of Tag Force, though I should've gotten a DS instead. At least it makes for a nice music player too)

No Switch or Xbox.

===

Also yeah, I want another question.

Do you like rabbits?

No. Don't really want to, either.

What is your favorite exclusive game to a console (ex: Halo 2 on XBox, Uncharted 4 on PS4, Super Mario Odyssey on Switch, ect.)?

It depended on the needs of the business

Do you prefer to walk or drive to your destination?

NFL games as it's one of the few things we have in common and played as kids.

If you were to make a movie, what would its title be?

Sit down and say hello

What was one game that you looked forward to, only to be met with disappointment?

I never actually leave, it's just I have a hard time working up the courage to post stuff

Did you make any cards in the meantime?

bzzzzzzzt.

Ever tried Overwatch?

Soul Calibur 6. It's not out yet, but maybe it will maybe it won't who knows.

Can you name a song you don't like that a lot of people like?

Crash Bandicoot on the PS1.

Why do many villains tend to look cooler than their respective heroes?

(I had Judy Hopps as an avatar for over a year and she's a rabbit, so...what do you think?)

Direct answer, yes, I do.

====

Now for another one.

Ever traveled anywhere?

Yeah, I have this one archetype that works sort of like a wyrm/psychic version of dragunity, but featuring links and dark simorgh synergy.

Have you made any cool cards lately?

Yeah. A Cyberse one with Link monsters. Will get back to it later this Summer.

If you could get one career, what would it be?

If it's walking distance, I walk. In any other case I take public transport as I don't drive.

Can you name a game or movie you were hyped for only to be met with disappointment?

i dont have the right game system yet.

Not even an adequate computer?

TheComposer: A Life Story

Making me name things is cruel and unusual.

I'll go with Redemption for now, redemption stories tend to catch my interest.

Okay. Movie may have been too hard. But what about drink? If you were to name a new drink, what would it be?

Ever traveled anywhere?

Not since summer 2011, but yes, I have.

Places include:

• Maui (sometime in 2000 or w/e)
  • Hawai'i Island / Big Island (around same time period; I don't recall where, but yes, this is also where the volcano is erupting at the moment)
  • Delaware (2001; visit my aunt who lived there. At the time of writing, she has since moved to Arizona)
  • Disneyland (3x, last one around 2005)
  • Las Vegas (multiple times)

So yeah, nothing outside the United States. I do want to visit Japan eventually (as it is technically a shorter distance than flying to the East Coast from here).

Next one.

Question? Someone said question?

If you were to make a new Pokemon, what being or creature would it be?

Not since summer 2011, but yes, I have.

Places include:

• Maui (sometime in 2000 or w/e)
  • Hawai'i Island / Big Island (around same time period; I don't recall where, but yes, this is also where the volcano is erupting at the moment)
  • Delaware (2001; visit my aunt who lived there. At the time of writing, she has since moved to Arizona)
  • Disneyland (3x, last one around 2005)
  • Las Vegas (multiple times)
So yeah, nothing outside the United States. I do want to visit Japan eventually (as it is technically a shorter distance than flying to the East Coast from here).

Next one.

Do you have any particular creation that you are not proud of?

Do you have any particular creation that you are not proud of?

In terms of cardmaking (and stuff that I've posted on-site), there's a handful that I'm not exactly pleased with; least with some of the singles that were technically too busted [even if the intent wasn't to do so]. I don't really have specific names, but yeah, there's a few. None of which are in the AGM however. 

For any sigs/tags, not really, but considering I don't make GFX too much nowadays, my craft isn't as amazing as some of the old Showcase guard from the past.

But yes, there are a few things I've made/posted here that I'm not exactly fond of myself. 

I want another one.

• 4 weeks later...

In terms of cardmaking (and stuff that I've posted on-site), there's a handful that I'm not exactly pleased with; least with some of the singles that were technically too busted [even if the intent wasn't to do so]. I don't really have specific names, but yeah, there's a few. None of which are in the AGM however.

For any sigs/tags, not really, but considering I don't make GFX too much nowadays, my craft isn't as amazing as some of the old Showcase guard from the past.

But yes, there are a few things I've made/posted here that I'm not exactly fond of myself.

I want another one.

Bring me up to speed. What's happened on the site while I was gone?

Also: Hi

Pokémon ORAS

Was there any game that was showcased in E3 this year that tickled your fancy?

If you find it funny, I'm actually in college working on music composition. I guess I'd go with that.

How's that been going so far?

Eh, I'm not really sure. I'd probably say a dragon Pokemon, maybe. Perhaps one that wasn't Fire.

Next.

Out of all the days in the week, which would be your least favorite?

not that comes to mind

Favorite food(s) with chocolate?

I'll go with.... Lucid Dream.

Don't ask for the contents as I assume it would be alcoholic and my knowledge is severely limited there as I don't drink alcohol.

Ever lost a bet?

Bring me up to speed. What's happened on the site while I was gone?

AGM stuff

• Some archetypes outside the club brought up for review, though I don't think anything got approved.
  • Member did the Deck challenge, but Draco rejected it because of a technical floodgate (Dictator Dragon) screwing over plays.

Everything else

• Advanced doesn't have the design note requirement (well, I just won't require them to be there; you can post them if you want).
    • Design standards still apply though, so stuff in Advanced will be treated as such.
  • Some issues about controversial topics in the status bar and other stuff; basically, don't talk about politics and Debates discussions on there.
  • Cow started a Fire Emblem tournament (no GPT 9 yet; probably will be later.)
  • New archetypes released (real ones), but none will be going into AGM because all of them have Links (well, not without some exclusion clauses and I already know how you and Draco feel about Links)
  • Showcase gets active.
  • Some name change fads

Or the short form; usual stuff happened.

Now I want another question.

Archived