Post and I'll ask you a question

The Nyx Avatar

1 hour ago, The Nyx Avatar said:

Paper Mario: The Thousand-Year Door. I paid 86 to buy it brand new. Not only was it nostalgic, but it had great environments, colorful characters, arguably the best story, funny moments, great music and art, gameplay mechanics, and it was the first turnbased RPG that I actually made progress in. I played Earthbound a year prior, and knew nothing of RPGs. Nor did I have enough patience for it at the time. So I left it for years.

But I said game as opposed to console, so again...which video game did you buy that you'd say was worth every cent?

lol my bad my eyes were so weird I swear I read console

Final Fantasy: Tactics. Not a single flaw on that game whatsoever, pretty much got me started on getting obsessed with RPGs, and it kind of helped me in learning english (since at the time I was a kid so I had to forcibly learn it to understand what was going on) since it was also one of my first games.

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 11/21/2019 at 11:35 PM, Horu Ishayuki said:

Slifer's most recent art is pretty nice.

Favorite Flash game?

On 11/22/2019 at 12:24 AM, Kazuchika Okada said:

lol my bad my eyes were so weird I swear I read console

Final Fantasy: Tactics. Not a single flaw on that game whatsoever, pretty much got me started on getting obsessed with RPGs, and it kind of helped me in learning english (since at the time I was a kid so I had to forcibly learn it to understand what was going on) since it was also one of my first games.

That's okay. Once I read president instead of persistent.

That's some good motivation. I have the GBA version.

What's the spookiest thing that happened to you?

1 hour ago, The Nyx Avatar said:

That's okay. Once I read president instead of persistent.

That's some good motivation. I have the GBA version.

What's the spookiest thing that happened to you?

Now that I think about it, I don't think I ever got into a situation that made me super spooked in real life. The ones that happened were pretty minor so I can't remember them. Though when I was a kid I used to see some weird shadows under my house's front door, like someone was trying to invade. If that kind of thing happened nowadays i would be scared shitless but as a kid I didn't give a single funk about it lol

3 hours ago, Kazuchika Okada said:

Now that I think about it, I don't think I ever got into a situation that made me super spooked in real life. The ones that happened were pretty minor so I can't remember them. Though when I was a kid I used to see some weird shadows under my house's front door, like someone was trying to invade. If that kind of thing happened nowadays i would be scared shitless but as a kid I didn't give a single funk about it lol

Favorite Flash game?

1 hour ago, Horu Ishayuki said:

I haven't really played any Flash games so I really can't think of any.

Spookiest thing that you've seen?

7 hours ago, The Nyx Avatar said:

Spookiest thing that you've seen?

I would say the spookiest thing I've seen is something I never exactly expected to see.

1. My older and brother and I walked behind a girl to make sure the got home safely because she asked us to and when we got to an empty sandlot (lots of those in Arizona), she vanished into thin air.

2. My Brother-in-law, my nephew and me were walking home from the corner store (it was about 1:30AM and we were just picking up a couple 2L bottles of pepsi) and we walked by a guy that looked perfectly normal under the lights of the building and parking lot. We had a good 5 minute headstart on this guy when we looked back and saw he was only about 100ft behind us. When we saw him under the streetlight, he had hooved feet much like a goat. Also, that guy also walked fast enough to pass us despite us having that much of a head start.

So there's 2 examples of what happens at night in Arizona.

15 hours ago, Horu Ishayuki said:

I would say the spookiest thing I've seen is something I never exactly expected to see.

1. My older and brother and I walked behind a girl to make sure the got home safely because she asked us to and when we got to an empty sandlot (lots of those in Arizona), she vanished into thin air.

2. My Brother-in-law, my nephew and me were walking home from the corner store (it was about 1:30AM and we were just picking up a couple 2L bottles of pepsi) and we walked by a guy that looked perfectly normal under the lights of the building and parking lot. We had a good 5 minute headstart on this guy when we looked back and saw he was only about 100ft behind us. When we saw him under the streetlight, he had hooved feet much like a goat. Also, that guy also walked fast enough to pass us despite us having that much of a head start.

So there's 2 examples of what happens at night in Arizona.

Well that's spookier than what happened to me. About two years ago, someone in a red hoodie passed my car and disappeared when a street light on the stop sign went out. And when I was 15 or 16 me and my sister were followed by someone on our walk back home at night.

Which video game has your favorite soundtrack?

11 hours ago, Kazuchika Okada said:

That's pretty cool. I remember there was a shooter called Raze or something like that, I used to like that too.

None.

What about Yugioh character?

2 hours ago, The Nyx Avatar said:

Well that's spookier than what happened to me. About two years ago, someone in a red hoodie passed my car and disappeared when a street light on the stop sign went out. And when I was 15 or 16 me and my sister were followed by someone on our walk back home at night.

Which video game has your favorite soundtrack?

Halo

22 hours ago, Horu Ishayuki said:

Stayed up until about 3:30AM playing Diablo 2 one christmas with the heater on full blast when the room suddenly got really cold.

Mine was the original Resident Evil 2. I turned down the volume on my first playthrough.

Favorite food place or restaurant?

19 hours ago, Kazuchika Okada said:

Either Chazz or Jack Atlas. What about yours?

Carly for female, Aster for male.

Worst thing you've tasted thus far?

But is there a food chain you personally prefer or look forward to most?

Well, it isn't a chain restaraunt but when I can afford it, I like to eat at the steak house just out of town. I say when I can afford to because the cheapest plate is like $16.

18 hours ago, Horu Ishayuki said:

Well, it isn't a chain restaraunt but when I can afford it, I like to eat at the steak house just out of town. I say when I can afford to because the cheapest plate is like $16.

Okie.

Do you celebrate Thanksgiving?

9 hours ago, Kazuchika Okada said:

I remember eating a peanut once, having hated it and never eating that again. What about you?

And I can't even eat them

There's a variety of things. I personally hate most chewy foods. But one at the back of my head I never liked was meatloaf. Or pickles. At least meatloaf tastes like beef.

Is there a game you liked as a child but not anymore? At least not as much?

And I can't even eat them

There's a variety of things. I personally hate most chewy foods. But one at the back of my head I never liked was meatloaf. Or pickles. At least meatloaf tastes like beef.

Is there a game you liked as a child but not anymore? At least not as much?

I think the only game that would fit that category would be Ragnarok. Great game and really important for the genre but it being such a grindy game that then became P2W bullshit killed it. At least the OST will always be perfect.

Is there a game you are dying to see a sequel of?

Archived