Post and I'll ask you a question

The Nyx Avatar

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
22 hours ago, The Nyx Avatar said:

Like me with Six Samurai. Later Xyz come and screw over Shi En.

Do you prefer to write or draw?

You gotta check that first turn combo with Six Samurai and Saryuja, though. Diabolic stuff.

Write. If I were great at both, I'd take drawing, there are few things in the world I'd like more than being a superb anime-style artist, but since my drawing skills are average at best, I go for writing, which I also enjoy very much. I'm currently writing a book and have lots of stories in this head of mine.

21 hours ago, Horu Ishayuki said:

Wednesday

Any particular reason?

2 hours ago, Rayfield Shade said:

You gotta check that first turn combo with Six Samurai and Saryuja, though. Diabolic stuff.

Write. If I were great at both, I'd take drawing, there are few things in the world I'd like more than being a superb anime-style artist, but since my drawing skills are average at best, I go for writing, which I also enjoy very much. I'm currently writing a book and have lots of stories in this head of mine.

I went for drawing. Despite how I do in class, I have such a stigma with writing. As arduous as both were, I felt more proud of the graphic novel project I did last year than any essay I ever wrote (or typed I should say).

Favorite YouTube channel(s)?

12 minutes ago, The Nyx Avatar said:

I went for drawing. Despite how I do in class, I have such a stigma with writing. As arduous as both were, I felt more proud of the graphic novel project I did last year than any essay I ever wrote (or typed I should say).

Favorite YouTube channel(s)?

Oh yeah! Now that I remember, I saw once you posted many drawings at Sleepy's Le Crayon Corner. Did you finish that story?

I have great love for video game music. For that, I follow https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCZF_RZUVo-5jUfdlp76G-lQ. This is a Philippine guy who has amazing remixes. If you're a fan of Undertale/Megaman/Castlevania/Zelda etc., check out this man's work.

37 minutes ago, Rayfield Shade said:

Oh yeah! Now that I remember, I saw once you posted many drawings at Sleepy's Le Crayon Corner. Did you finish that story?

I have great love for video game music. For that, I follow https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCZF_RZUVo-5jUfdlp76G-lQ. This is a Philippine guy who has amazing remixes. If you're a fan of Undertale/Megaman/Castlevania/Zelda etc., check out this man's work.

That was the Graphic Novel project, and yeah. That was all.

Favorite starter Pokemon?

30 minutes ago, Horu Ishayuki said:

It's the longest day of the week

Is there a character you grew to like?

5 minutes ago, The Nyx Avatar said:

I never liked Superman. Boring superhero and universe.

What about character you don't care about (not dislike, just not interested)?

Captain America. He's less interesting than Superman. I just grew to dislike Superman mostly because when you actually see how he portrayed as a "good" hero, you see that he is the worst hero ever. The guy doesn't even bother to rescue his own wife until she is literally milliseconds from death.

17 hours ago, The Nyx Avatar said:

Full evolutionary line. Which starter do you like most, taking into account its full evolutionary line?

That changes things. That'd be the Mudkip line. Not very handsome, but Swampert is one of the most solid critters in the category, with only 1 glaring weakness. It's a Pokemon I have confidence in.

3 hours ago, Rayfield Shade said:

That changes things. That'd be the Mudkip line. Not very handsome, but Swampert is one of the most solid critters in the category, with only 1 glaring weakness. It's a Pokemon I have confidence in.

I've always placed my trust in Charizard. Also, if Ash would've had Charizard use attacks like Steel Wing, he would've frickin' wrecked Harrison and Blaziken.

20 hours ago, Horu Ishayuki said:

Captain America. He's less interesting than Superman. I just grew to dislike Superman mostly because when you actually see how he portrayed as a "good" hero, you see that he is the worst hero ever. The guy doesn't even bother to rescue his own wife until she is literally milliseconds from death.

Sounds like Hercules. Someone praised and painted in good light, when they have very visible flaws.

Is there a franchise you wanted to get into, but just couldn't?

11 hours ago, Lystern said:

Favorite Pokemon Type?

6 hours ago, Rayfield Shade said:

Great minds think alike. Mudkip's my favorite starter in that regard as well. He's a cute bastard, and yeah, not too good looking as Swampert, but I've seen uglier. I'd still choose Swampert over Empoleon.

Favorite Eeveelution?

2 hours ago, Horu Ishayuki said:

I've always placed my trust in Charizard. Also, if Ash would've had Charizard use attacks like Steel Wing, he would've frickin' wrecked Harrison and Blaziken.

Unfortunately...

Image result for pokemon ash types don't matter

37 minutes ago, The Nyx Avatar said:

Sounds like Hercules. Someone praised and painted in good light, when they have very visible flaws.

Is there a franchise you wanted to get into, but just couldn't?

Unfortunately...

Image result for pokemon ash types don't matter

I thought Duel Masters was cool when it first started but realized how fast I lost interest in another card game anime.

But yeah. Ash pretty much allowed Charizard to get beat by a pokemon that was technically at a disadvantage. Blaziken being Fire/Fighting was only dealing 50% damage to Charizard who could've been hitting 200% damage every other attack. But Ash decided "Let's fight fire with fire".

15 hours ago, Horu Ishayuki said:

But yeah. Ash pretty much allowed Charizard to get beat by a pokemon that was technically at a disadvantage. Blaziken being Fire/Fighting was only dealing 50% damage to Charizard who could've been hitting 200% damage every other attack. But Ash decided "Let's fight fire with fire"

I ROFLed when I saw the Ash meme, it makes you wonder how in blazes did this guy managed to win a league. *My opponent sends out a Kyogre, I send out a Geodude, since types don't matter in a Pokemon Battle. Kyogre uses Water Spout! Uhhh.... where's my Geodude? Ahh.... that mud stain on the floor...

But yeah, you're right Horu, why the hell didn't he kept using Wing Attack or Fly against Blaziken. Sigh...

15 hours ago, The Nyx Avatar said:

Great minds think alike. Mudkip's my favorite starter in that regard as well. He's a cute bastard, and yeah, not too good looking as Swampert, but I've seen uglier. I'd still choose Swampert over Empoleon.

Favorite Eeveelution?

Haha, agreed, Piplup is ok, but the evolved metal penguin... the stats are all over the place, and movepool kinda lacking.

For usefulness, Umbreon, for looks, Espeon. "It's not very good, but I like to use this guy", Jolteon. I'll go with Jolteon, but again, hard choice.

Archived