Post and I'll ask you a question

The Nyx Avatar

51 minutes ago, The Nyx Avatar said:

That helps. I think. It's the one with the chandelier.

What game are you looking forward to this year?

Ahh, that one! I thought you meant the swing technique, not actual "swings". In that area, there's nothing to do but to time your jumps right. What you might be having trouble with is with the last chandelier, the one after a ring. If I remember correctly, there are like three or four 2-square platforms there, but the lower ones are purposely placed there to mislead the player. You must jump from the first one, the one that is much higher that the others.

Well, I'd be pretty excited about the Megaman Zero/ZX to be released if I didn't have already the collection for ds (damn these guys) So I'll go for Final Fantasy VII remake, like any sane person should.

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, The Nyx Avatar said:

Favorite duel in the Yugioh anime (which generation? Any.)?

My favorite duel is actually in the Xyz anime where Yuma gets Utopia over 100k ATK. It was at that moment when I realized how broken these cards were.

22 hours ago, Rayfield Shade said:

Ahh, that one! I thought you meant the swing technique, not actual "swings". In that area, there's nothing to do but to time your jumps right. What you might be having trouble with is with the last chandelier, the one after a ring. If I remember correctly, there are like three or four 2-square platforms there, but the lower ones are purposely placed there to mislead the player. You must jump from the first one, the one that is much higher that the others.

Well, I'd be pretty excited about the Megaman Zero/ZX to be released if I didn't have already the collection for ds (damn these guys) So I'll go for Final Fantasy VII remake, like any sane person should.

But what if I never played Final Fantasy VII?

21 hours ago, Horu Ishayuki said:

My favorite duel is actually in the Xyz anime where Yuma gets Utopia over 100k ATK. It was at that moment when I realized how broken these cards were.

Favorite broken card?

16 hours ago, The Nyx Avatar said:

But what if I never played Final Fantasy VII?

Well, it's not a requisite to have played the original for someone to want to play the remake, as it looks gorgeous as hell. I'd suggest that you try to play the original, by emulator, at least. I'm not the blind guy who simply thinks VII is the best and screw everything else, but it is indeed an excellent game, and very important, gaming history-wise.

On 1/28/2020 at 6:12 PM, Horu Ishayuki said:

Empoleon because it can just one shot everything.

Favorite Type in the card game?

On 1/29/2020 at 10:25 AM, Rayfield Shade said:

Well, it's not a requisite to have played the original for someone to want to play the remake, as it looks gorgeous as hell. I'd suggest that you try to play the original, by emulator, at least. I'm not the blind guy who simply thinks VII is the best and screw everything else, but it is indeed an excellent game, and very important, gaming history-wise.

Do you know any good PlayStation emulators? Last one I tried was missing some files or something, so I couldn't even use it. Know any?

18 hours ago, TheComposer said:

Software development. Mostly C# API work.

Easiest software you've worked with?

33 minutes ago, Horu Ishayuki said:

It's an artwork of Horus

What'd you have for dinner today?

10 minutes ago, Rayfield Shade said:

How about this? The site is usually a good place to try.

Not for me it was. That's where I got my half-assed PlayStation emulator. A shame too. Dolphin was perfectly fine. But no luck with PlayStation.

Know any other?

I appreciate the suggestion. I'll check it out if and when I can.

Any games you first discovered via emulators?

River City Ransom for NES, fun stuff, also I didn't know there was a Lolo3. If we're talking about hacks and you're into Mega Man, you should try Rockman no Constancy, it's a very solid hack for MM2 (there are thousands of MM2 hacks, though)

1 hour ago, Rayfield Shade said:

River City Ransom for NES, fun stuff, also I didn't know there was a Lolo3. If we're talking about hacks and you're into Mega Man, you should try Rockman no Constancy, it's a very solid hack for MM2 (there are thousands of MM2 hacks, though)

The original Megaman games were always the hardest for me. X and Zero are more my forte, but thanks anyways.

Favorite Megaman character?

55 minutes ago, Horu Ishayuki said:

Banana pudding

Favorite side dish?

Which gamedid you invest the most time in?

Pokemon. I invested 3 years into Yellow, Red, Blue, Gold, Silver, Stadium and Stadium 2 and had played each of the gameboy versions until all of my pokemon were Lv100 with a full dex and every pokemon in the hall of fame. Then my N64 which I invested like $600 into was stolen.

Archived