x393wz.jpg
Personal Information

x393wz.jpg

Name: Damian Kuso

Class: Sophomore

Job: Detective

x393wz.jpg

[spoiler=Appearance]

Damian is about a Caucasian male that is about 174 cm(5'9") tall and weighs 58 kg(131 lbs). He is slightly tanned, as well as being slightly muscular but he is still a bit skinny...but not to the point of anorexic. His eyes are steel gray and the hair on his head is a dirty blond. He wears his Military Uniform of the Darkness dorm very often, except he keeps his uniform jacket unbuttoned, to keep himself set apart from others. On his right finger is his father's old College Class Ring, which he keeps in memory of his fallen father. His sides hold his twin pistols in their holsters, as well as on his left side, is his cellphone which everyone calls to ask for help. And on his back, is Ebony Star's sheath with it inside.

x393wz.jpg

[spoiler=Personality]

Damian is an energetic young man, who always puts everything he has into what he does. Although he is from the Darkness dorm, which usually have people who stay to themselves, Damian is always ready to talk and make friends with anyone he comes in contact with. He may get angry sometimes, but only when people do either one of two things: 1.) Saying that his father was nothing and the worst detective around and 2.) Belittling him or his friends about what they do or how they act. But if people don't do either of those two things to make Damian upset, no one will get their heads bitten off(metaphorically speaking). Though most times he can have two different sides of him, one is where is he is fighting in any kind of battle. When this happens, he doesn't have a care in the world and is continuing to finish the mission or whatever needs to be done. The other side is when he is using his detective skills. If this happens, he feels like he won't be able to say the job is done until the justice is served properly. But also when he doing his detective thing, he often wants to work alone, as most detectives do anyway.

x393wz.jpg

[spoiler=Biography]

Damian was born in the city known as Shinichi Capital, in the Regios known to most people as Bravo27. The Kuso family wasn't exactly known for amazing combat specialties or impressive weapons, no this family was known for the being the best set of detectives and gumshoes in the Regios. But none of the Kuso family was as great, as Damian's father, Tyson Kuso. "The Regular Day Sherlock", they called him...and Damian was especially happy to be the son of such a famous detective. But Bravo27 didn't have anything to benefit the family, so Damian and his parents made the decision to Romeo07. But...that's when things changed.

Upon taking a new job as a detective in Romeo07, Tyson thought he had these things in the bag. But came the one case that would change the Kuso family forever. Damian was writing a few things in a journal, a few things for a mystery novel his mother was writing. But he heard his dad come in from work, but he was baffled and upset. He explained to his wife and to Damian that the case of the century, entitled "The Unknown Curse", which involved a rich man who mysteriously died two days before he was to unveil something that would help the humans in our struggle to survive. Tyson continued and mentioned how the man had an old ancient artifact which people said was cursed. He had all the evidence, but it was stolen right under his nose and he lost his rank as detective. That following morning, Tyson Kuso hung himself. Damian was upset, but he vowed he'd follow in his father's footsteps and solve the case he couldn't.

Damian finally made the decision to go to Zulu91, to the college. He was put into the Darkness dorm, still determined to be as his father was...a detective. He began to devote everything he had to studying, even when his friends would want to party or have some fun. Though this proved useful, as Damian was given the job of detective. Now as a Sophomore, he is even more determined to succeed his father and make everyone see that his father was the best detective around.

x393wz.jpg

Combat Information

x393wz.jpg
Element: Darkness
Fighting Style: Close-range & Short-range

x393wz.jpg
[spoiler=Weapons:]

• Ebony Star: A pitch black bladed katana, almost as dark as the night's sky. It's hilt is covered in white cloth with multiple black stripes on them and small black star on the end of a chain, which hangs from the hilt's bottom. The hilt is black with gold dragons on it. When it is brought into the daylight, everyone can faintly see small specs of white, which makes the blade look like the starry night sky.
  • 3x Throwing / Normal Knives
  • Kingdom Keepers: Two 9.mm pistols that Sapphire Chrome on the main body of the pistols. The pistol grips are black they have small gold crown(they look like Sora's crown necklace in KH2).

x393wz.jpg
[spoiler=Special Abilities]
1.) Dark Shock: Damian channels black lightning through his hands, being able to shoot out lightning from his hands(Don't think of it as Sith Lord lightning, but more of Firebender's "lightning bending"). He still hasn't gotten the hang of controlling the lightning...so there will be some complications.

2.) Shadow Ball: Brings his hands together, forming a sphere of dark energy. When it is formed, Damian can throw it at whatever he's aiming at. Once hit, the Shadow Ball will explode(but not the extent of blowing the target up. More so of just, knocking the target for a loop).

3.) Chaos Booster: Puts his hands behind him and is able to shoot a shadow energy wave, which propels him forward at a very high speed. It works even better when he's on his skateboard.

x393wz.jpg

Misc. Information

x393wz.jpg

Detective Theme | Fighting Theme
Favorite Activities:
-Skateboarding (He always keeps his one skateboard with him at all times)
-Target Practice
-Sword Practice
-Reading Mystery Novels

Quotes:
Battle / Fighting
1.) "Show me what you can do."
2.) "Don't hold anything back...I want you to give me everything you have!"

Detective
1.) "One truth always prevails!" (yes, its Case Closed / Detective Conan reference...get off my back)
2.) "No detail goes by me unnoticed..."

x393wz.jpg

From the depths of YCM and its RP archive...comes the one that has "sparked" quite a few references between me and Kyng...get it, cause he uses electricity... *pauses for laughter* ....fine...be that way. Either way, today we look at the RP hosted by Aisu/Elfie known as "Chrome Shelled Regios: The Trinity" and my character Damian Kuso!

As always, lets get the history of the RP and its plot out of the way for you! One Copy and Paste comin' right up!!

[spoiler=Basic RP Plot]

Ahem...as quoted...

"Into the far and distant future, our planet has grown to be infertile and barren, the air is able to destroy the lungs of humans within minutes. The animals have evolved into feral beasts, willing to do and eat anything to survive and have learned to live under ground, only emerging to migrate to newer places. As for humans, we survived. Like every challenge mankind has faced, we have stepped up to the plate and done it. Well, everything but save the planet. The planet’s condition was not done in by just us. No. The planet, just every other living being, had run out of time. How we treated her didn’t really help either. But nonetheless, the planet’s time to live had run out. Despite her death, animals have moved on and evolved to live without her. For us humans, we have developed mobile dome-like cities that house the last of living plants and more importantly, us. The domes travel from place to place, trying to keep out of the way of the feral beasts. That doesn’t always happen. Sometimes, we come across them and sometimes they come across us. It’s because of this that each dome or caravan of domes has a college that doubles as a military college. Our story takes place within a trio caravan that contains the domes Alpha12, Romeo07 and Zulu91, which have been nicknamed the Trinity because they’re the longest running caravan, having been together for about 40 years now. Within Zulu91 is the college for the Trinity, where the future protectors and workers of the Trinity study. In this college, it is tradition that the top 3 military students of the current graduation class each take on an apprentice of any military student they choose. These 3 ‘elite’ teams, along with the rest of the military and its students, protect the Trinity from outside dangers. But unbeknown to them, a more dangerous enemy lays within."

This isn't your carbon copy of the Chrome Shelled Regios anime, but regardless, this was an interesting little RP, with a lot of things happening here and there...kept me guessing. However, its time to hit on my nostalgia and poke fun of my character...this is Damian Kuso!

Damian Kuso, is a sophomore student with the element of darkness and happens to be a detective...oh and he has black lightning. Yes...yes, this is the character that started the "black lightning" joke between me and Kyng. He suggested it and I actually went with it...and it was pretty cool for the time we did it. Regardless, let's get to the character himself, shall we?

If you couldn't already tell by the job and the obvious theme for detectiving...annnnnd the quote...I was HUGELY hooked on Detective Conan (huh, think its a theme going around about me being hooked on Gosho Aoyama's works...). That might've been the reason for his creation at this time, but at the same time, it was something that I felt could work well for me. Plus, a detective-esque character was new for me at this time, so I was slowly breaking out of comfort zones. ...Also the name Kuso is a letter away from Kudo...so yeah there's that too...XD

Now, of course, anime RPs will allow characters to have weapons and abilities...and that's one thing I KNOOOOOW you all want to see and hear about! With the weapons, its pretty straight forward. Ebony Star/a katana and knives as well as a pair of twin pistols. Honestly, swords and guns made it great for gun-kata buuuut that was before I knew specifically what that was, so Damian would literally be using them separately. To be fair, this was also still early on in my RP history here...this was about the same year as "Wishing on a Star". Anyway, onto the abilities! Now a character's abilities in CSR here coincided with their element...Damian's was darkness...so I went with some interesting ones. We have Dark Shock...literally black lightning and this was the ability that Damian was struggling with grasping how to use...so this was one that he didn't use much. Then we have...*looks at the app*...I literally ripped off Shadow Ball from Pokémon...and didn't even change the name...*shrugs*. Then we have Chaos Booster, which allowed Damian to shoot a wave of dark energy to propel himself forward...which he used constantly on his skateboard.

As for personality, well *insert normal shonen traits here*. Also, this was back before my characters truly had a personality (even if they're shonen as hell). However, his biography I had it weaved into the narrative that would make it his main driving force. His father, Tyson Kuso was a detective and working a big case. Unfortunately, Tyson's evidence from this case suddenly ended up missing. Because of this, Tyson lost his position and rank as a detective and in the shame, hung himself. Damian then vowed to solve this case for his father... Yeah, some things may've sounded out of place or even in a way that would leave plot holes, but yet again, this was when I was just starting.

All in all, Damian Kuso was great...even if he was FULL of references (then again, what character isn't? xD). I'd love to bring the detective back if given a chance to rework 'im. Juuuuuust gotta make sure Stalfos doesn't bring in his character from this RP. Heh, that was an interesting one...hopefully he'll show you all that...maybe even pester him for it.

• 1 month later...

approachingchallenger.jpg

-BGM-

x393wz.jpg

[spoiler=The Tiger of Light]

COkdGUY.jpg

"If I'm being honest, this keeps me from being bored while I'm away from my duties."

x393wz.jpg

Personal Information

x393wz.jpg

Name: Kiyoko Hino (Lit. 火野 清子, Hino Kiyoko)

x393wz.jpg
[spoiler=Appearance:]

765yQDO.jpg

Height: 5'6"

Weight: 109 lbs

Kiyoko is defined by her ivory white hair, her indigo colored eyes, and light skin. The long hair Kiyoko has is usually put up in a ponytail, though there are times where she tends to keep it all down. Her preference is usually to keep it all down, but is seen with her hair up in a ponytail, if only to keep the people in her life happy. Clothing wise, Kiyoko has always been fond of white and grey, so naturally she is usually seen with a white and grey windbreaker jacket, a matching grey mini-skirt, grey thigh-high stockings and grey shoes. Kiyoko has also been known to wear the traditional shrine maiden attire in some occasions.

x393wz.jpg
[spoiler=Personality:]

Kiyoko is a busy individual and a quick learner. This comes from her constant training from her mother and grandmother in the ways of being a shrine maiden. Being able to pick up certain things at an incredible speed allow for her to do well in her studies in school, except within the subject of math. Her quick learning skill is also shown quite nicely in the field of martial arts and weaponry training, as she was able to learn Taekwondo and how to use a katana without any problem.

While away from her duties as a maiden, Kiyoko tends to enjoy time to herself. This could consist of hanging with friends (what little she has), going to the mall, and even looking for the right guy. However, while around guys, she tends to become both quite clumsy and incredibly shy, almost to the point of not being able to say anything to them. She normally says, when asked about it, that men her age intimidate her for some reason.

However, one downside to Kiyoko happens to be that she is always seeming like she's bored. Unless there can be that excitement she's looking for in her life, most things can make her uninterested. It becomes this way to the point of almost laziness, but however it's never full on laziness, as her family wouldn't allow for this to occur.

x393wz.jpg
[spoiler=Biography:]

"Family is of a long line of shrine maidens...not much else to say."

Born and raised in Japan, Kiyoko has been brought up in a different type of family environment and way of living than most other girls her age. That being, she's of a long line of shrine maidens, with her being one of the many who would continue this long legacy. Right away from the time that she could walk, she was educated in the training and history of becoming a shrine maiden by both her mother and her grandmother.

Of course, Kiyoko in time found this whole role to be somewhat of a bore at first. She was going through the phases in her life of originally thinking that this was just her mother and grandmother pressuring her into continuing the family legacy of being a shrine maiden and not allowing her to do things that she wanted. However, she found that this was not the case, as they still allowed her to do what she wanted, as long as the guidelines that a maiden was to follow weren't broken in any shape of fashion. This, of course, made Kiyoko somewhat happy. This role she was being prepared for didn't hinder her from living her own life and for a while she was content with it...

However, one can only be content with their current situation for so long. As years passed, Kiyoko soon became bored with her role and tried to do whatever she could to get an adrenaline rush and excitement into her life. Learning martial arts, taking up training in weaponry, and much more...she tried everything, but nothing could bring her the excitement she wanted. That was, until one fateful day. On her way to the shrine, she noticed a shiny gem lodged into a tree's trunk. Upon further inspection, it was a white opal...a beautiful one at that. Ordinarily she would've walked past it, but something about this gem had her become both entranced and drawn to it. Without much else said, she dislodged the gemstone from the tree trunk and put it in her pocket.

This would put in motion events that Kiyoko would never had thought would occur...

x393wz.jpg
Combat Information

x393wz.jpg

Gemstone: White Opal

Jewelry: Necklace

[spoiler=Transformation:]

rzV8voA.jpg

Upon morphing, Kiyoko's outfit appears to take the style of the garb a miko/shrine maiden would wear, which she finds to be an interesting little design choice. Her clothes, to her surprise, are made of an incredibly hard and flexible material, obviously not found on Earth. Of course, the white opal necklace which initiates her transformation still hangs around her neck.

x393wz.jpg

[spoiler=Powers:]

Light Manipulation: Upon morphing, Kiyoko is capable of controlling light. An interesting ability, Kiyoko is able to create constructs of light, as well as the application of healing abilities. Not only this, but she can strengthen her attacks using her Tiger Blade, putting the power of light into her blade. However, this isn't without drawbacks. For instance, when Kiyoko uses her light manipulation abilities when wielding her Tiger Blade, if she holds the weapon for too long with this happening, she will burn her hands, due to the light generating enough heat.

Pure Light's Starburst: The move that Kiyoko likes to use to finish things off. Holding tightly to the hilt of the Tiger Blade, Kiyoko infuses her light magic into the blade. Once the blade begins to shine brightly with light, small orbs of light begin to appear around the blade itself. These small "stars", as Kiyoko calls them, dance around the blade. She'll then rush towards her opponent, striking at them with the shining blade in one fell swing. Once she sheathes the blade, the "stars" will begin to explode around the target, causing them to fall. This attack, however, will cause Kiyoko to be forced out of her transformation.

Byakko Flute: The flute that is seen in Kiyoko's morphed appearance which remains on her right side at all times. While this isn't a weapon per say, playing it allows for Kiyoko to summon the White Tigerzord into battle.

[spoiler=Tiger Blade]

s3z6P2Z.jpg

A katana that is both elegant and beautiful, which rests on Kiyoko's left side in it's sheath. It's a weapon that allows for Kiyoko to attack and defend swiftly without having to resort to a clunky, heavy weapon.

x393wz.jpg

[spoiler=Zord:]
Type: White Tiger

[spoiler=Vehicle Mode]

LUAHBML.jpg

[spoiler=Byakko Mode]

hiJuJ5p.jpg

[spoiler=Weapons/Features:]

White Tiger Mode

• Twin Railguns
  • Tiger Roar

Byakko Mode

• Mane of Light
  • Tomoe Stars
  • Tail Sword

x393wz.jpg

Other Information

x393wz.jpg

Kiyoko's Theme | It's Morphin' Time (Alternative) | Battle Theme (Alternative)

• Kiyoko's name can be translated into the following: Kiyoko - A Japanese name with the following characters "清子", which is translated into "pure child". Hino - A Japanese name with the following characters "火野", which is translated into "sun field".
  • With the fact of Kiyoko being of a family who has a long connection of being miko or a shrine maiden/priestess, and her last name being "Hino", she shares some what of a parallel with the character "Rei Hino", better known as "Sailor Mars" of the "Sailor Moon" series.
  • As a shrine maiden, Kiyoko serves under the Kami known as Amaterasu. This is a jab at the fact that her prowess in magic happens to be light, in which Amaterasu is the Shinto deity of the sun.
  • The Byakko Flute is a reference to another PR/Sentai element: the Dragon Dagger/Zyusouken used by the Green Ranger/Burai to summon forth the Dragonzord/Dragon Caesar.
  • Kiyoko's White Tiger Zord's robot mode is nicknamed "Byakko". This is a reference to the four symbols in the Chinese constellations, the White Tiger of the West, also known as "Byakko" in Japanese.

x393wz.jpg

*Looks at last post date* Jeeeeeez...I haven't posted anything in so long. Well, you can blame college for that, buuuuut since I finished my finals and whatnot, I was able to work on something I was trying to work on for a while now: a female character.

.....Unfortunately, my first female character I have sort of run into a brick wall on designing her character. However, looking at Cow's database, I learned of an RP I never knew existed: Super Sentai Magic Force. Magical Girls plus Super Sentai/Power Rangers...I had to look into this more. And when I did...I found a spark of inspiration. And from the spark, came the beautiful ray of light that is Kiyoko Hino...the White Tiger Ranger.

I did base the creation of this character solely off what I saw from this RP, cause who knows, maybe it'll return...and when it does, this may just appear. So without further ado, I present to you my first female character!!

Of course, first glance at her general appearance, you'll notice the obvious clothing color. It's Sentai/Power Rangers...your characters are OBVIOUSLY going to wear the color corresponding to their ranger color. So keeping in tradition with that, I chose one that accentuated this nicely. You'll also know in her general appearance that it mentions she wears the garb and clothes of a shrine maiden. This isn't a typo: Kiyoko Hino is a shrine maiden ranger. Before I continue, yes, I had something specific in mind when I created this character and basing her: the shrine maiden of the Sailor Scouts, Rei Hino/Sailor Mars. More on this later...

With personality, I had her being a quick learner (which to be frank, if your a magical girl/power ranger, it's something that they need to be). I put this into application with both her duties of a maiden and even in her studies at school. Aside from this, I also gave her the normal everyday stereotypical girl things to sort of separate her from my male characters (going to the mall and looking for the right guy, being the main things). At the same time, I put an interesting quirk for Kiyoko: she is both clumsy and shy when it comes to guys her age. This, I made as a sort of play for myself, namely when I put that Kiyoko says "guys her age intimidate her". I put this here to sort of give her a bit of a humanity element. For many, those of the opposite sex (or same) that we want to pursue for BFs/GFs, trying to approach them can be a bit of an intimidating and scary feat. As such, I wanted to show that she was actually like anyone else. Continuing, I had her also be lazy/bored due to the fact of her stagnant lifestyle and a lack of excitement.

Her story is pretty straight forward:

• Family is of a long line of shrine maidens
  • Trained to become one
  • Becomes bored
  • Finds plot device gemstone (white opal)
  • PLOT!

In all actuality, I think it might've been the most straight forward bio I've made! XD

Now for the best part...IT'S MORPHIN' TIME!! As stated before, Kiyoko's little gem that allows her to transform is of a white opal, fastened into a necklace. As for her transformation/morph...I found this before I made her a shrine maiden. After looking at it long enough, I found that it just fit perfectly and it was an opportunity that I just couldn't pass up. As for the powers, since it's magical girls, Kiyoko deals with light manipulation. Of course, I made this a reference to the Mighty Morphin' Power Rangers, due to the White Ranger's power being forged from something that Zordon called "the White Light of Good". The power that she deals with only has one drawback, namely when she's wielding her weapon: light = heat and if she holds her weapon for too long, she'll burn her hands. Other than this, she's able to create light constructs and even provide healing, making her a well rounded fighter. The weapon she has, the Tiger Blade is a white katana (Rukia's from Bleach, I know), but originally I thought of using Saba from Power Rangers....but it was waaaaaay too obvious.

Something else to note, is that I gave Kiyoko a flute, which I named the Byakko Flute. This little Dragon Dagger reference allows for her to call her Zord, the White Tigerzord. Once again, I could've used the Tigerzord from Power Rangers, but it was too easy. Not only this, but with this, the Zords the girls use happen to become their own Megazords. And due to it...I found the image of the Byakko Mode Tigerzord and completely fell in love...seeing it fit the whole theme as a whole.

Now for just the references in general. As previously mentioned, Rei Hino/Sailor Mars was inspiration for Kiyoko. Both being magical girl and shrine maidens, its mainly the reason I even considered using "Hino" as the name of her family. Other than this, another reference happens to be zord. Byakko Mode, I took from the White Tiger of the West/Byakko. It was an opportunity to use it, plus it also pays homage to Dairanger, the Sentai series that gave the world the Byakkoranger/the White Tiger Ranger.

I know that I haven't played as her yet and I did a full analysis on her, but I was too excited to share this, so I had to. But will she see her own spotlight? Only time will tell!

-Contractors: Acknowledgement Zer0-

(link here)

x393wz.jpg

[spoiler=One Shot, One Kill]

paHjSwC.png
"Line up in my cross-hairs...headshot."

x393wz.jpg
Personal Information
x393wz.jpg
Name: Kyle Murphy
Alias: Aero
x393wz.jpg
[spoiler=Mission Attire]
12727971671265252399360sniper.png

[spoiler=Normal Attire]
bdeff914b872b8f19a84636dcb167d45.jpg

x393wz.jpg
TopSecret.jpg

x393wz.jpg
Aero can come across in a cocky manner when it comes to his skills, but this purely because he is sure and proud of his abilities and skills. Whether it's just cockiness or being totally sure of his skills, no one but Aero truly knows. Nevertheless, Aero takes orders given with a stride, as a soldier given orders by his commanding officer. Aero keeps silent in some occasions, but particularly when it comes to any mission. His reasoning: unnecessary chatter interrupts his concentration when sniping.

But there are the other occasions in which Aero must socialize with others. When this happens, he gives off the cold shoulder, not really caring much about those around him... Caring for someone...he thinks this as a weakness. This is only because of [CLEARANCE REQUIRED]. But whether caring for someone or not, Aero tries his best to keep those he's with alive, not leaving any man or woman behind in any mission. When off from a mission, Aero has a tendency to do a lot of drinking (mainly whiskey, his favorite alcohol).

x393wz.jpg
Combat Information
x393wz.jpg
[spoiler=Latent Potential:]
Inhuman Eyesight - An ability that Aero nicknames "Sniper Vision", which he uses to benefit his sniping skills. With this eye ability, Aero is able to detect a target's heat signature which will show the targets in different colors based on the emotion spectrum:
  • Red - High alert
  • Green - Calm, but alert
  • Blue - Calm

Increased Reflexes - Aero's reflexes are a bit more heightened than others, meaning his reaction times are a lot quicker.

x393wz.jpg

[spoiler=Arsenal:]

Sniper Rifle [Nicknamed Angel]

Silencer

Radio Headset (See Mission Attire Image)

Revolver Pistol [Nicknamed Tombstone] (See Normal Attire Image)

Incendiary Ammunition (for the times when things gotta burn)

x393wz.jpg
[spoiler=Special Skills:]
Aero's Special Skills consist of the following:
  • Extremely proficient with a sniper rifle
  • Excellent marksman
  • Knowledge of sniper variables (i.e. weather patterns, humidity, altitude, etc.)
  • Fluent in Spanish and French
  • Adept skills in the area of parkour

x393wz.jpg

[spoiler=Goals:]

Aero wants two things done:

1. Find and kill the man who [CLEARANCE REQUIRED].
  2. Eliminate the top Contractors.

x393wz.jpg

Other Information

Kyle's Theme | Aero's Mission Theme

• Kyle's real name is taken from a few famous snipers from history: Kyle - This is from the American sniper, Chris Kyle, who was credited with 160 confirmed kills, Murphy - This is from a sniper from the American Revolutionary War by the name of Timothy Murphy, who sniped the British General Simon Fraser during the Battle of Saratoga.
  • Kyle's Alias, Aero, is a jab at the word "arrow". Arrows were used by archers, who in a sense, were the first instances of a sniper.
  • The nickname for Kyle's sniper rifle, Angel, is taken from the title of his theme: "Angel with a Shotgun" by The Cab.
  • The nickname for Kyle's revolver pistol, Tombstone, is taken from the title of the movie of the same name: "Tombstone".

x393wz.jpg

Not going to lie, I had almost forgot about this character...until Cow posted his character from the same RP. Of course, I just haaaaaad to post him...cause why not XD

Anyway, let's talk about this RP: Contractors: Acknowledgement Zer0. This was yet another RP created by the hands of Hi I'm Dad/Eros Thanatos and well...it really brought me out of my normal niche...shonen protagonists. No, in this RP, those who applied for these character slots were one thing: assassins...hitmen...killers. And of course, we were also supposed to not have a bio present in the OOC version of the app, keeping this similar as a individual's file. Unfortunately, it was only alive for 4 pages and it's rebirth didn't get off the ground. Nevertheless, allow me to introduce you all to Kyle Murphy aka Aero.

Firstly, allow me to talk about Aero's appearance...though it's not much to talk about. I put there in the application the normal, casual attire while throwing out there the mission attire as well...which at first glance you can already tell one thing: my character is a sniper. Wow...that was a lot shorter on the appearance part...huh.

Let's go with his personality next, we'll save biography for later. Due to him being a hell of a sniper, of course he'll be a bit cocky in his skills. However, at the same time he's also a respectable soldier and will take his orders that are given and will carry them out without any problem. At the same time, Aero is the first character I've created who tends to want to keep silent whenever he can, especially when he's sniping. Of course he has a good reason for it. Then again, he does tend to act cold when he has to interact with others, as he feels caring for someone is a weakness...which based upon something that happened to him personally.

From that last part, I feel it's time to bring out the bio on our dear sniper. *pulls out a book from the shelf and blows the dust off it* This is the bio, the one that only Dad had eyes privy to view...it's time for it to come to light....

[spoiler=Contractor File 97XX]

Name: Kyle Murphy

Subject born May 19th 1998, originally from Louisiana only to move and remain in Maryland.

His family was a military family, stationed in the Army sector. The subject's father served during the war with the Middle East after 9/11, however, he wasn't seen again due to a terrorist RPG which hit their convoy. Subject's father was returned to the U.S. two weeks after death. From what he said, this is where he chose to serve in the Army for his country:

• To make his father proud
  • To avenge his death

Upon reaching his teen years, in 2016, the subject spent his time in boot camp to enter the military. The subject specialized in sniping and was put in charge of both reconnaissance and long-range warfare. However, before finally entering the battlefield, the subject was wedded to his long time girlfriend: Anna Kingston. The next day, he was deployed.

Entering the tail end of the war, the subject made every shot count. However, the subject displayed a caring personality upon seeing an "innocent" civilian during a terrorist raid. He made the call and let him go, a choice which would utterly crush him. A month passed and the subject finally returned home from the war, returning to his wife. However, a week after his return home, his wife was murdered by a sniper: the same civilian that the subject let go a month earlier.

He said that this was a paid hit on him, which ended up going wrong when Anna was shot instead. The subject had targeted the very man he let go and demanded answers, after putting a well placed bullet in his left kneecap. All that was said was: "The hit was ordered by someone known as Messenger of Death". No other information was given to the subject, but he indeed eliminate the man in question.

The subject has, currently, been trying to locate this "Messenger of Death", before we approached him. We have reached an understanding on cooperating to get his revenge: we help him in his search, as long as he follows orders and takes the missions we give him without question.

From this, you see how things changed Kyle into the killer he became. Because of a call he made, something that was meant for him ended up having the one he cared about dying instead. At the same time, this initialized his reasoning for becoming the assassin he was now, in order to find this "Messenger of Death" and end their miserable life.

With that being said, let's move along into combat! First thing to know, is that all Contractors have a special power known as Latent Potentials. For Kyle/Aero, it was increased reflexes and something known as Inhuman Eyesight/Sniper Vision. From this, I took inspiration from the Eagle Vision of Assassin's Creed, where three separate colors depicted specific areas on the emotion spectrum. The weapons he has happens to be an assortment of sniper rifle, a silencer, revolver, a radio headset, and of course...incendiary ammo...cause biiiiiiig booms. As for the special skills, I had them reflect his time in the service, even adding some skills in parkour...cause why the hell not? xD

As for the name and his general alias, they were chosen from famous snipers or just styles of snipers. Kyle for the "American Sniper", Chris Kyle, Murphy for Timothy Murphy who sniped a British General in the American Revolution, and finally Aero which being a jab at "arrow", which were used by archers, a type of sniper (if you think about it).

All in all, this character was amazing to create and once again it pulled me from my comfort zones of the shonen box. Would definitely use him again if I could.

• 3 weeks later...

-Aethertouched-

(link here)

x393wz.jpg

[spoiler=The Light of the Court]

"They say chivalry is dead...I'm trying to bring it back!"

x393wz.jpg

Personal Information

x393wz.jpg

Name: Gareth Apollo

x393wz.jpg

[spoiler=Appearance]

z6RCIul.png

x393wz.jpg

[spoiler=Personality]

Gareth believes that life is a fleeting thing, but at the same time very precious. Because of this, he tries to live every day as if it were his last, and he tries to encourage those around him to do the same. He also believes that overworking will lead to ones downfall and that one should also rest and take things easy before whatever they have going for them becomes their downfall.

He has grasped the concept of chivalry, due to him constantly in reenactments of the Medieval period. Because of this, Gareth is always looking for ways to help those in need whenever that moment comes. He tries his best to be a light of hope to others, making sure not to leave anyone in the dark all alone, as he felt this way himself. Gareth doesn't want anyone to end up in the same predicament he was in, so he fights to try and show others the light.

Due to his chivalrous nature, Gareth is loyal, willing to stick his neck out both for those he knows and doesn't know. He tries to treat everyone he comes across in his life with the same respect, living by the way of treating those how he would want to be treated, and so far that style of thinking has done good for him. In the heat of a conflict, Gareth is level-headed and tries his best to solve any conflict before resolving straight to violence. However, when it comes down to violence, he enters the fray and will support his allies anyway he can.

x393wz.jpg

[spoiler=Biography]

Gareth had a decent childhood, at least he thought it was anyway. He was born in London, England to Lance and Morgan Apollo. He lived in London with his family for a long while, getting to wake up every day to the sounds of Big Ben and even take a walk down Baker Street. Still, he felt like something in his life was missing. Thankfully, his father landed him a job to be part of a Medieval Age reenactments as a knight, which he enjoyed and the missing part of his life was filled.

However, things would start taking a turn for the worse. Lance and Morgan went off to travel to America for a business trip, only being gone for a week. Unfortunately, it would be much longer than a week. Gareth kept going, as that week progressed, only to be approached by someone, bringing some rather grave news. From this man, Gareth's world came crashing down on top of him. Both of his parents died in a plane crash. He was alone and grief-stricken. He continued to live his life, feeling miserable and not being able to see the light at the end of this darkened tunnel.

This is where Gareth's soul manifested itself. It manifested into the weapon, Excalibur. Now he could finally see the light and its warmth felt like that of his parents. Gareth took his manifested soul and decided to find a way to protect and save those who needed, along with lighting up the darkness. He would make sure no one would be like him: alone and in the dark.

His journey would bring him to Tokyo. Actually, his journey to protect and save those who need it, didn't bring him to Japan. Quite the contrary, he was selected to study abroad and he chose Japan for a change of scenery.

x393wz.jpg

Combat Information

x393wz.jpg

Soul Manifestation: Excalibur (Appearance)

x393wz.jpg

[spoiler=Aethertouched Ability]

Light of Avalon

Excalibur has given Gareth photokinesis, or the ability to control and manipulate light at will. From this ability, comes the following:

• Flare: As it's name suggests, this allows Gareth to flash off a quick flare of light, in order to blind his opponents temporarily.
  • Light Bombs: This allows Gareth to generate small light flare-esque bombs. These will both blind the opponent and knock them back quite a bit.
  • Wings of Light: By the help of Excalibur, Gareth is able to generate two beautifully constructed wings made of pure light. With the aid of these wings, Gareth is able to discover new heights (literally). As the others, these wings of light will surely obscure the opponent's vision to a good degree.

Arthur's Scabbard

The scabbard that Excalibur comes in allows Gareth to stop the bleeding of his wounds.

x393wz.jpg

Other Information

x393wz.jpg

Gareth's Theme (Alternative Theme) | Gareth's Battle Theme (Alternative Battle Theme)

Potential V.A.: Kyle Hebert

• Gareth's name means the following: Gareth - It's origin is Welsh and it means "Gentle and Modest". This is also a point to Sir Gareth who was a knight in the courts of King Arthur. Apollo - It's origin is Greek and it means "Signal light". It is also a point towards the Greek god of the same name, who was the god of light, music, and poetry.
  • Gareth's parents are nods to two separate Arthurian characters: Lance - His father's name is based on Sir Lancelot, knight of the Round Table in the courts of King Arthur. Morgan - His mother's name is based off of Morgan Le Fay (Morgan the Fairy).
  • The Aethertouched Abilities that Gareth's Soul Manifestation has is a reference to that Excalibur has been known to shine and blind. Not only this, but the scabbard of the blade was also said to not let one bleed.
  • Originally, I was planning to use Blake Swift (Shadyvox) as Gareth's potential VA, but I decided on Kyle Hebert due to that Gohan voice (not only this, but this is freakin' Kamina we're talking about! xD).
  • The idea of using Excalibur as this character's manifested soul, stemmed from the original character idea from Giga's RWBY RP, From Dust, where my character was known as Caliburn Artorigus.

x393wz.jpg

Another entry in the database coming in!! This time, we look at a character I made for Giga's RP, "Aethertouched"!

[spoiler=First, a glimpse at the simple plot of Aethertouched!]

December, 201x

Exactly two months ago, the world was shaken as the Tokyo Skytree, the tallest tower in the world, was destroyed in what was thought to be a terrorist attack. However, the circumstances on how exactly it was destroyed was completely mysterious. Eyewitnesses said that the tower was standing firmly on one second, only to be bathed in an odd-looking inferno that engulfed it for several hours. When the fire subsided, it left barely anything behind, hampering the investigation regarding the incident greatly.

One week after the incident, as the news about the authorities’ futile attempt to uncover the truth behind the incident continued, the broadcast of several channels are suddenly hijacked - a figure wearing a mask then promptly announced that he was responsible for the tragedy. In the 35 minutes broadcast, he then promptly announced the existence of a group of people he called Aethertouched - people that had awakened the true potential of their souls. Heralding them as the true successor of humanity, he then announced his plan to lead these people to the surface of society, and took over the world that was rightfully theirs.

Time passed since the incident and the mysterious broadcast. The authorities kept on trying to track down the figure in the broadcast, while the public as a whole treated most of what he said as complete hogwash. Conspiracy theorists started to go wild from all the speculative and mysteries of the event, but not a lot of people paid them much heed.

Still, the people of Tokyo and the world attempted to move on from the mysterious tragedy, and continued their lives as normal.

If only fate would let them do that.

You are playing as an Aethertouched, characters will either have recently received this power, or, in the case of some, have had it for an extended period, and are capable of fully utilizing it. In any case, characters have converged in the massive city of Tokyo, using various independent reasonings, though the true motivations is the result of Aethertouched souls naturally being attracted to each other, influencing those who possess them. Some may be looking for answers regarding this change in them, while others may have more malicious intent...

In short, the cast of characters that we RPers made in this RP were humans who were able to bring out the true manifestations of our souls. This is pretty much the gist of the entirety of the RP, and it wasn't a bad one at that either! Unfortunately, the RP lasted only five pages, but nonetheless, I was able to bring forth a character that was quite the interesting one at that...

I present you all with the database entry: Gareth Apollo, the Light of the Court.

This character, unlike most my other various characters in this compendium (big words are being used now...ohhhhh boy!! xD), lives each day as if it were his last. To be honest, this is a human element in a character that I've never actually used much in my characters for RPs...but for Gareth, I believe it works well. With him being an individual with a grasp of medieval chivalry of a knight, it makes sense that he would want to live like its his last day... Oh plus it would be giving his parents an honor, since they died in a plane crash. So that would also probably cause someone to want to live each day like it was their last too. Regardless, Gareth being the loyal knight is the one to answer the call to help those in need when they need it.

Now, let's move onto the combat side of Gareth. First off, his soul manifestation. Given that he's from England and quite chivalrous, I found it fitting to have his soul manifest into Excalibur, complete with scabbard. Of course, you'll notice that I made HIS Excalibur the one from YGO, Noble Arms - Excalibur. Why?? Simple, the design is FREAKING AMAZING!!! *Clear throat* Anyway, with it, Gareth is given two distinct powers from his manifested soul: photomanipulation and regeneration.

The photomanipulation and regeneration was due to the mythos behind Excalibur itself. There have been some accounts in literature and legends where Excalibur was known to blind and shine, while the scabbard was said to not let one bleed. Due to these, I weaved them into the abilities of Gareth's soul. An interesting combination of abilities, if I do say so myself. And that pretty much wraps the whole combat section XD

Also, I did take time to make references here and there other than the Excalibur manifestation and abilities. The name of the character is a combination of two separate figures: Sir Gareth, a knight who was in the court of King Arthur and Apollo, the Greek god of light, music, and poetry. Gareth's parents were named "Lance" and "Morgan", of course, named after two figures in Arthurian Legend: Sir Lancelot and Morgan Le Faye respectively.

All in all, I found this character to be quite interesting...and so did Giga. Piece of bonus trivia, in "Quantum's Fragment", Giga entered the RP with a character who did photomanipulation who ALSO had Wings of Light being used. They say flattery will get you everywhere... ;D

-Drakenguard-

(link here)

x393wz.jpg

[spoiler=The Tamer of Wyverns]

gi9h0ikm.png
"With fire, you need three key components: heat, fuel, and oxygen. Remove just one of those components, and you lose the flame."

x393wz.jpg
Personal Information

x393wz.jpg
Name: Astor Flamme
Date of Birth: May 13th

x393wz.jpg
[spoiler=Hobby(s):]

• Training (to better his swordsmanship)
  • Studying the Wyverns he's surrounded with
  • Proving to his family that he's not a disgrace because of the Wyvern Corps
  • Cloud Watching on his own time
  • Reading, if he can ever find something that interests him
  • Listening to the music that those in the kingdom play for their king

x393wz.jpg

Lord_Knight_Background.png

Astor stands at exactly 5' 10" tall and weighs 155 lbs.

x393wz.jpg

Free spirited like a hawk in flight, is one of the main things to see at first glance when you look at Astor. Unlike most warriors that have come and gone in the Wallguards, Astor is never one to provoke a fight or even belittle those he surrounds himself with, treating those around him with the same respect he would give his own family. However, like his affinity with fire, he also holds within him a bottled up rage that he refuses to unleash. If he unleashes this fiery temper, he's afraid he will even explode out on his allies, as he's done in the past when he was younger. And to keep that rage bottled up, he's always active, making sure he's keeping himself busy (whether by training, studying, reading (whatever he's taken fancy in), and even relaxing when he listens to the musicians play).

x393wz.jpg

One of the bright stars of the Flamme family, but also...the most strangest out of the family as well.

Astor's father, a retired 5th generation Wallguard in the Ground Troops, as his father before him...and so on and so forth, began to train his young son in the ways of a Ground Troop. The training took shorter than normal Troop's training took, as his father taught him each way of fighting as a troop, just like his father taught him. Needless to say, Astor was going to get into the Ground Troops without having to need the basic training required. However, that strange part of Astor finally showed, when he saw a different part of the Wallguard: the Wyvern Corps.

During his training, Astor watched the corps use their wyvern's in combat and even simulations. While his family thought them monsters and creatures that shouldn't walk the same ground they did, young Astor saw potential with them. A small part of them hated the creature's guts to their very core, however, he also saw them as a very close relative to the dragons. Being able to at least study these types of creature would be interesting, so...as his secondary Wallguard position, he chose Wyvern Corps. Needless to say, the entirety of the Flamme family was disappointed at Astor's choice, but he didn't care about it.

So, now as a recruit as not just a Ground Troops, but as a Wyvern Corps (complete with his new Wvyern Zandor), Astor plans to prove to his family and his new found allies that he will be able to understand these Wyverns. However, perhaps the two newest members of the Wallguard will be able to help them.

x393wz.jpg
Combat Information

x393wz.jpg
Primary Division: Ground Troops
Secondary Division: Wvyern Corps

x393wz.jpg

Royal Blaze: The sword in the main appearance. It is a family heirloom that has been passed down from generation to generation in the Flamme family. With it, Astor's fire techniques are brought forth even better than if he used a normal weapon. And with each technique used with the blade, the feral gold gem in the sword's hilt, burns with a gold light.

Normal Brawling: For moments when Astor's blade is unavailable, he resorts to fighting with his bare hands in melee combat. With his style of melee combat, he takes his opponent's momentum from their initiated attack, to work it for his own good. Astor's main style of fighting, is an ancient form of mixed martial arts, allowing himself to easily change battle styles, if need be in whatever fight he's in.

[spoiler=Zandor ~ The Wyvern]

553b52a42ba92420bfd05a2af5693be767b3afbb

Zandor's Techniques:

Brave Wing: In flight, Zandor's wings become covered in a sliver blaze. The faster the Wyvern flies, the brighter the blazing wings burn. Once the wings hit the target, it quickly is engulfed in the silver blaze.

Z-Nado: Zandor breathes forth a silver flame, as it is aimed for the target. However, before it strikes the target, the Wyvern's wings flap, sending a violent gust of wind towards the silver flame. With this, the flames get formed into a tornado, which is heading straight for the target (this is also helped out with Astor's fire manipulation ability).

x393wz.jpg

[spoiler=Ability(s):]

Fire Manipulation: As Astor's last name indicates, he has the ability to create and control fire. He has been taught this by his father, along with the other members of his family (those with this skill at least). His flames, however, are still at the lowest form of fire manipulation, as he's currently trying to increase his skills.

Swordsmanship: With his training by his father, Astor's swordsmanship is on par with those who have been in the Ground Troop for at least a year.

Wvyern Control: As his training in the Wvyern Corps is currently underway, Astor is beginning to understand how to call/control/etc. the Wvyern he has been given.

x393wz.jpg

[spoiler=Technique(s):]

Flamme Burst: With Royal Blaze in hand, the feral gold gem in the hilt begins to glow brightly. Astor places his free hand on the blade, as it instantly is engulfed in red fire. This is the normal attack (or main attack) that Astor uses with his blade when he can't use any other technique.

Hawk Flare: With his fire manipulation, Astor snaps his fingers. Once this is done, something shoots from his hand: a blazing hawk. With his control, Astor uses his hand to control the blazing hawk (like a puppet), sending it to fly towards his opponent. Once it either nears the target or hits it, Astor snaps his fingers again, making the blazing hawk to explode.

Blaze Breaker: Astor slams his palms together, as fire ignites and covers both of his hands. He can either slam his fiery fists on the ground, trapping the target in a ring of fire prison, or stab his blade into the ground (Whether he uses Royal Blaze or not, the technique will still work the same). This technique is more of a capturing technique, rather than a attack.

Flamme's Score: With his blade in hand, small will-o-wisp like fireballs appear before Astor. The faint sound of music is heard around him, as the fireballs begin to form into musical notes, as they begin to slowly light up to the music. As a conductor's wand (or whatever it is), Astor leads the fiery notes towards the target, until they are trapped within the musical trap. And once the song ends, the notes explode, striking the target.

x393wz.jpg
Other Information

x393wz.jpg

Astor's Theme | Battle Theme | Zandor's Theme

• Astor's first name and surname mean the following in French: Astor = Meaning "Hawk" to signify swiftness and precision in battle, Flamme = Meaning "Flare" to signify his affinity with fire.
  • Astor's appearance is that of the Royal Knight from Elsword.
  • Zandor's attack: Brave Wing, is about similar to Pokemon's Brave Bird move.

x393wz.jpg

Another entry, but this one is a character that never made into an RP...surprisingly...another Blu RP. I have had bad luck with his RPs for the longest time, huh? Anywho! This is the RP known as Drakenguard, with the simple plot being...quite large...let's go with that....

[spoiler=Simple Plot]

There once was a time on Gaia when the planet's two strongest races - Humans and Dragons - coexisted peacefully alongside one another. The humans settled on the lowlands while the dragons took shelter amongst the clouds and mountains. They would trade goods and services and even built friendly communities where the two races could live side-by-side. They both have their own strengths and weaknesses; where one race was weak, the other would shoulder its weakness with their strength. As allies, there was no other race on Gaia that could match their strength. As time went by, the humans began to change - they were evolving socially. Where the dragons pride themselves in their strong ties with nature, humans sought power in what they could create with their own hands. The human civilization flourished greatly and advanced beyond even the dragons who had been living on Gaia millennial before the first humans were born. Soon, the human race outclassed their dragon brethren in every conceivable aspect. Desperate to keep up with the humans, the leaders of the dragons sought out help from the leaders of the humans.

Humbled by the dragons' plea and having considered the state of their alliance, the humans agreed to help advance the dragon civilization. The dragons were taught to build and maintain advance technology, utilize magic, and develop a complex economy; in a sense, they were being humanized. This industrious time of learning for the dragons lasted for another two centuries before their relationship with the humans began to sour. The dragons wanted nothing more than to, once again, become equal to the humans but no matter how hard they try, they could never reach the level of military power that the humans have managed to achieve. The dragons knew that the humans hid their source of power within their capital but they didn't have any idea what that source is and the humans did not want to reveal their secret. From then on, conflicts between their two governments arose more and more frequently; even verging on the edge of a war. When the hostility between the two races finally cooled, an unimaginable tragedy would befall the two races. On a peaceful night in summer, an important human town was suddenly attacked by four dragons.

The band of dragons flew in from the direction of the Northern Zephyr and began their annihilation of the town whilst the townsfolk - who were blissfully unaware of what was about to transpire - continued their enjoyment of that evening. Without any warning to the townsfolk, the four dragons set the town ablaze; engulfing buildings, properties, and, worse of all, innocent humans in crimson-red flames. They were swift and merciless in their assault, leaving not a single survivor in their wake. Daybreak, the human leaders residing within the human capital at the time learned of the gruesome destruction of the town. This devastating event would come to be known as "The Crimson Night". Not long after the tragedy, the human leaders confronted the dragon leaders about the event that had transpired. They accused the dragon leaders of planning the attack in order to weaken the humans seeing as how the town was a major trade center, much to the dragons' refusal of having anything to do with the attack. Due to the recent conflicts between the two races, the humans decided to ignore the dragons' explanations and declared war against their once-allied race.

The Draken-Hume War - also known as the Extinction War - ravaged Gaia's entire northwestern continent for over a century; to this day, this war is still considered to be Gaia's first grand-scaled war. Millions upon millions of lives were lost upon both fronts in this massive war event. Initially, the humans and dragons were about equal on the battlefield but as the war gradually continued, the humans began to dominate every battle they'd fought. Soon, the dragon population began dwindling at an alarming pace. The humans were no longer seeking retribution; they were now seeking the total annihilation of the entire dragon race. Driven to the verge of extinction, the remaining population of dragons fled underground to a place where humans could not find nor enter. The Draken-Hume War was won by the humans and, in their belief, their dragon enemies have been completely wiped out; even to this day the humans are still unaware that dragons still exist in secrecy. In the aftermath of the war, a great human general was crowned as the first king and a new human capital was established - one that is surrounded by a colossal wall which was in turn guarded by a new military division: the Wallguard.

Meanwhile, the remaining dragons appointed a new council of leaders after the deaths of their old leaders in the war. This new council admitted their race's defeat by human hands and chose to seek out a new beginning for their race. They imagined a utopia for dragons built in this dimly-lit, underground world. Their plan seemed sound and reasonable considering the abundance of materials available to the dragons and so they began to rebuild their civilization in peace. Unfortunately, one young, ruthless and ambitious dragon refused to forgive the humans for what they have done to his race. With his powerful band of followers, the dragon known as Deidreig overthrew the council and became the first king of the dragon race. His first act as king was killing the council of leaders and establishing a new council consisting of his followers. He then inspired the dragons under his rule to rebuild their strength in order for them to one day wipe out the human race. Two centuries have now passed and Deidreig has become the oldest and strongest dragon in existence and while he may have changed physically, his plans for eliminating the human race has not.

Enter two dragon brothers who, one day, were summoned to appear before their king. Much to their surprise, the brothers have been tasked by their king to infiltrate the human capital. Their mission from that point on: seek out the source of the humans' power and discover a way to destroy it. Having accepted the vital mission, the brothers were then taught a mysterious, new magic spell that cloaks them in human disguises; they then set off on their way. Arriving at the human capital, the brothers are quickly mistaken to be new recruits for the Wallguard and soon meet a human with a love for dragons. Thus begins the new lives of two dragon brothers living amongst the enemy!

Jeez that's long... o.o Regardless, my character for this entry is known as Astor Flamme. Now, this character didn't get in for a couple reasons...most of which I don't exactly remember. However, I know one reason was because of the general appearance. For this character YES I used an Elsword character, so that was one reason. As for the other reasons, I'm not sure...but regardless, I know it wasn't because of Gravity Gear this time!! XD

So long story short on this guy, I had him be a wyvern tamer while also making him a knight who both has a thing for music (especially with the technique Flamme's Score) and fire in general. Was the reason possibly because I couldn't find a specific motif to stick with for Astor? Perhaps, but I can't exactly remember.

However, one thing I want to talk about is Flamme's Score. Like with Joker's Underground, I had this one specifically deal with a musical score accompanying it, just like I did with Sadao. However for this, I made it the classical medieval bard styled music, making it fitting. The idea was it literally being to make Astor a sort of musical conductor in a sense to have the will-o-wisps follow his directions as they morph into musical notes. Honestly, it would be an interesting idea...but alas it didn't work.

Style of the character in general, it was my normal styled character trope: free-spirited, has a fiery temper that he'll bottle up and unleash if need be, etc. So not much out of the ordinary there with him.

Yeah, Astor wasn't too bad, but apparently he wasn't good enough. Still...glad I made the fiery knight.

• 4 weeks later...

-Assassin's Creed: Generations-

(link here)

x393wz.jpg

[spoiler=The Assassin]

"My name is Matt Mercer. And I'm...an assassin."

x393wz.jpg

Personal Information

x393wz.jpg

Name: Matt Mercer

x393wz.jpg

11205a3c73d19698a2b37d3a9d1bade2.jpg

Height: 5'9"

Weight: 155 lbs

A Caucasian male with slightly tanned skin, steel gray eyes and spiky blond hair (which now has small copper highlights in them). Under his jacket/duster, he wears a dark red t-shirt with a tribal wolf design on it. On his back is a katana-sheath, in which is his brother's blade. Around his neck, is a chain with the Assassin's Guild Symbol on it.

x393wz.jpg
Matt is impulsive and one with a good sense of justice. Sometimes he can be kind and wanting to have a good time, but other times he can be a bit of a sarcastic jerk...but this doesn't happen often. When its need of being an Assassin, he is always ready to make people pay for hurting him or his friends. When it comes down to the job, Matt is always ready to think of this mission along with his friends. If necessary he would even lay his own life down to protect those he cares about.

x393wz.jpg
[spoiler=Bio:]
Past Before Generations:
Young Matt Mercer never thought his life would be turned upside down like it did. He's life was a good one, he had a loving family that he loved and friends he could always play with. Though it soon changed when his parents divorced, him being forced to stay with his father and older brother, John. Matt didn't mind however, the three of them just had as much fun as they usually would if Matt's mom was still there. Though he still wished she would come back...but she never did. Why she didn't? No one exactly knows the reason...

Years passed and now Matt was around the age of fourteen. He didn't see much of his father, since he was always drunk and abusing him and John. They were finally sent away to a foster family, which treated the both of them much different than how they were treated before. After this happened, Matt began not to see much of John as he began to work. He always wondered what John was working at or for whom, but whenever he asked John only shook his head and said "I can't say...". Matt didn't know it yet...but he'd find out soon enough.

A year passed and now a fifteen year old Matt arrived home from school as he was being picked up by John. Soon they both heard gun fire, which came from an unmarked van, with men dressed in soldier-like outfits shot at them. John didn't want to put Matt in a situation like this, but it couldn't be helped. He looked at Matt and took a necklace off his neck and handed it to Matt, which had a weird looking "A" symbol on it. After this, John said with a smile on his face: "Sorry little bro, but this might be the last time you see me.", as he said this, he turned the car around and then kicked Matt out, him landing in a pile of trash unconscious.

When he awoke, Matt found himself back in the foster family's house. He looked around and asked where is brother was, but the answer he got was the one he didn't want to hear. "John's dead Matt...I'm sorry..." he was told, but then he was asked if he wanted revenge to kill those who made his brother suffer. With all his anger, he nodded saying "Whatever it takes..." He put John's necklace on and then began his tedious training to become an assassin began.

During Generations:
Matt, with his training, didn't expect Abstergo and the Templars to attack the Assassin base before...but they did. Only him, Serina, Jason, and Arn survived properly and escaped to fight another day. Through these trials, Matt proved himself to be worthy of an Assassin, as what both Jason and Arn told him. Though the four got separated, when Serina and Jason were captured and sent to Abstergo...and with not much choice...Matt led Arn to his foster parent's house: who trained him as well as they could.

With the supplies they needed and a plan formulated, the two broke into Abstergo and saved their fellow Assassin. Though happy endings never come that quickly. Jason had been held back in Abstergo for two more weeks, after an ambush at Matt's foster parent's place, he began to lose sanity...at least that's what it sounded like. Matt took it upon himself, with the help of Anthony, infiltrated the Templar den and saved their brother. But that's about the time Jason said he'd go to Masyaf...alone.

They dropped him off, more like he jumped out of the jet, as they headed to the Auditore Villa....hoping to find some sort of info on the Piece of Eden treasure. However, they were followed by the Templar and the battle ensued once again. And once on the ground; Matt, Arn, and Anthony search for Serina who was separated from the others. Once reunited, the return of Jason shocked everyone and the ex-Assassin: Cellizar Kingston(Serina's brother) fought to the death with Jason. And truly...it was a fight to the death.

The funeral was proceeded with and it was there...that Matt made his heart known even more to Serina, promising her that he'd protect her no matter what. In the months that followed, Matt and Serina had gone out on a few dates...though it was hard since they were constantly hiding from the law. And with the new Grandmaster, Matt was promoted to help teach the new Assassins how to use their skills to benefit the Brotherhood. Though lately, with Serina off on a few missions, he's been missing his girlfriend something awful.

x393wz.jpg

Combat Information

x393wz.jpg

Affiliation: Assassins

x393wz.jpg

• Assassin's Hidden Blade (on left wrist)
  • Assassin's Hook-Blade (on right wrist)
  • Katana (was originally John's blade. Placed on his back)
  • 9mm. Pistol (on his left side)
  • Throwing Knives (when applicable)

x393wz.jpg
[spoiler=Skills:]

• Climbing (Improved since AC: Generations)
  • Speed (Increased a bit since AC: Generations)
  • Accuracy (Good with aiming knives and pistols)
  • Eagle Sense (Enhanced thanks to Arn's training, in AC: Generations)

x393wz.jpg
Other Information

Matt's Theme (Alternative | Alternative 2) | Battle Theme

• Matt's name is comprised of the following: Matt - Short for Matthew, which means "gift of God", Mercer - An English name that means "merchant".
  • There were plans in the planned sequel "Assassin's Creed: Consequences", of Matt ending up using the Animus to relive the memories of one of his ancestors. Two ideas were thrown out: an English ancestor that was an archer, Robin Hood and a Latin ancestor that was a bandit/vigilante, Zorro.

x393wz.jpg

Ooooooh man! I didn't think I'd bring this gem and dig it up any time soon! xD

I loved making this character and I loved this RP. And it's one that made it into a small number of RPs which finished. Grant it, it wasn't ending well enough, but it did regardless. However, let's talk simple plot of the RP before anything else.

[spoiler=Simple Plot]

There is a war going on...that most people don't seen or know is even taking place. One side is the Templars, trying to enslave the human race with treasures known as "The Piece of Eden"...they won't stop until everyone is serving them. Opposing them are the Assassins, skilled people that are dedicated to safeguarding people's free will. This war has been going on for centuries...until the Templars were stopped by an uprising Assassin who found the keys to their victory by reliving his ancestors past. It was believed that it was finally over...but history, always finds a way to repeat itself.

Abstergo Industries, the Templars, have returned from the ashes of their defeat with a new leader. This caused great concern within the Brotherhood, with their numbers of Assassins dwindling down from the last war. But, it seems that a few people are ready to fight Abstergo and kick their Templar backsides. But before this, they will need to train...inside Animus 4.0 you go, learn the ways of the Assassin's Creed and when your ready...emerge and use your new found skills to take out Abstergo once and for all.

What will you do? The choice is yours and yours alone...

Nothing is true; everything is permitted...

Bit of backstory here...this was before, I believe AC3 came out. In short, I made this without knowing most of the things that would happen in the game series itself. Either way, let's talk about the character of the day: Matt Mercer!

Now Matt, in the most blatant terms, is based off of me. Name wise as well...first name, to be precise. However, while this self insert was made, I made sure to make him his own character the best I could. I believe this was one of the starts of my shonen character making, but I can't tell. Nevertheless, he came into his own, least from what I could tell.

Starting from just the backstory of him alone, both him and his brother John being abused by their paternal father, being adopted by a foster family...who happened to once they adopted them started training his older brother to be an assassin. And then later on find out the Templars killed said brother and he decides to follow in his brother's footsteps to be an assassin. All in all, a pretty straight forward story. However, I went a step further...as this was to be the app/bio for the future sequel known as "AC: Consequences". I detailed the main points of the RP itself and even what happened later on in the days/months/years following the end of "Generations".

Honestly, there isn't too much to say about this old character of mine. Matt Mercer was created in 2011, the years I was still trying to become a better RPer, so I can look back at this and say that I've greatly improved. Although it's nice...always nice...to see a familiar character.

So... was sharing the name with a relatively well-known voice actor a coincidence? 

It was a complete coincidence.

At this point in my RP character creation, I never really cared or even thought of connecting stuff like that to the character. And further, I did't know the VA of Matt Mercer before until recently.

• 2 months later...

-Bluefire-

(link here)

x393wz.jpg

[spoiler=Fuzzy, but Deadly]

RVKKYVe.jpg
"You sure you want someone like me...in your guild?"

x393wz.jpg

Personal Information

x393wz.jpg

Name: Do'jhera

Race: Khepura

Age of Appearance: 25

x393wz.jpg

weretiger_by_koutanagamori-d30nyog.jpg

Height: 6'2"

Weight: 255 lbs

Do'jhera's fur resembles that of a Bengal tiger, namely due to the fact that his creator couldn't exactly get the fur to be the right shade of white for a Siberian tiger look. The eye color, although originally chosen for the Siberian look, the light blue color actually works well and brings a bit more life to Do'jhera as an online avatar. As such of Do'jhera's class of Duelist, his armor and general outfit is that of light armor, allowing him to strike quickly without being weighed down by the over-encompassing weight of the heavy armor. This armor style also allows Do'jhera not to overheat and keep cool in any given environment, however, in an arctic styled environment, Do'jhera would have a small problem. While his fur will keep him warm, it doesn't mean that he still won't freeze over time.

The earring in Do'jhera's right ear allows for a 10% resistance to fire-based attacks and increase Defense by 25%, while the necklace around his neck grants him a 10% resistance to magic and increase Stamina by 25%.

x393wz.jpg

How to describe Do'jhera and by proxy his creator? The best words to use would most likely be energetic and determined. When a problem is before him, he'll do what he can to figure out the problem no matter what. A cycle of troubleshooting that he's kept with him that he's been using ever since he started working and fixing people's computers and laptops. At the time before the incident, he didn't tend to do anything regarding his troubleshooting abilities, only doing what he could to enjoy himself and have fun...same as pretty much anyone else. However, when the incident happened and those of his own class happen to be the first ones dropping like flies…

Now? Now he’s scared out of his mind. His still in development abilities of how to play the game are usually, at least in his mind, the anchor that weighs those around him down. He’s reliant on other players and those in the guilds he’s been in to help bail him out when he needed it. At the same time, he also feels incredibly responsible for the deaths of not one, but two guilds because of his inability to both fight on his own and his heavy reliance on others. Because of this, every single night he is haunted by this guilt in the form of gruesome nightmares, not letting him sleep much.

As a beginner, he is still learning how to get better as a player, if only to stop relying on others…just in order for them not to die because of him. However, if he does get in combat (because it is inevitable) he tries to plan his attacks accordingly and even does his best to assist his friends or party members in an assault when they need.

x393wz.jpg

"I...I just can't. Can't bear to think about those events..."

Before the incident, Do'jhera did plenty of mercenary work as his creator dictated, namely for a guild that he joined known as BladesOfFate. After all, these quests of collecting bounties yielded plenty of Crescents for him and the guild. Of course, he was still learning how to work in these MMORPG type games, so needless to say he was relying on his allies quite a bit. However, the Bluefire incident took a turn for the worst...trapping him and many other players in the game.

Unfortunately for him, those of the Duelist class began to die off first. He became afraid, actually worried that individuals were literally dying in this once harmless game. This prompted him to lose focus when it counted the most, and it’s because of this loss of focus where the BladesOfFate guild died during a raid. This haunting scene was one that showed him that this problem with Bluefire was indeed real and quite deadly. He began to blame himself for the loss of his guild-mates and from then on, he would always be haunted by the images of his allies…just because he wasn’t focused and couldn’t do anything without relying on his allies.

At this point, he headed to Niska and tried to make a small living there, even possibly learn new skills to help him. While in Niska, he learned how to effectively fish and even cook, becoming competent now in working with these two skills. As days passed, he found himself in the company of another guild who was recruiting members, Forté. At first he was hesitant about joining a new guild, the guilt of his previous guild and his inability to do much still tugging at his tail (no pun intended). Nevertheless, he joined Forté and they actually did very well. They completed the one quest from Niska which gave him an armor set and weapon set that would definitely benefit him in the long run. Not only this, but the guildmaster of Forté even bestowed Do’jhera with two items that he created to help the Khepura with the race and class weaknesses he had. He and the guildmaster, a human avatar known as WolfSlayer78, started becoming friends and for once…he felt like things were beginning to look up for him. Unfortunately, reality returned with a vengeance. This was the first siege that he had been in and it was something he never wanted to ever experience. Forté was struck down without so much of a second thought in this siege…and where was Do’jhera? He was running out of Niska after watching half his guild fall…namely watching WolfSlayer78 die right in his arms. This was a second guild…the second group of friends he watched die. After the siege subsided, he would return, but even more guilt would plague him.

As time passed, albeit slowly for someone in the virtual world, he chose to stay in the Haven of Niska for a while, if only to do some business with his fishing and cooking skills. Surely someone was willing to pay for his services with these skills, others did. Occasionally, he would roam around the Havens just to make sure he was away from the sieges. Though at this point, he felt it might be better that way. It seemed like he was only a bad-luck charm, a total newbie who probably couldn’t survive out on his own and only got the things in his inventory and skill list because of his allies.

However, on his way towards Aegis Tower, he got the ping and the unread message on the board. This message would lead him to join the guild known as Ithaca. Although he’s hesitant, he knows deep down that he needs to go…if it’s an opportunity to finally leave Bluefire…he needed to go.

x393wz.jpg

Combat Information

x393wz.jpg

Affiliation: Ithaca

Class: Warrior

Sub-Class: Duelist

Level: 24

x393wz.jpg

[spoiler=Inventory:]

Armor

• Sea Breeze Armor (Duelist): An armor set given to Do'jhera after completing a quest for the Niska guard with the Forté guild. Legend has it that this armor set is based on the armor that a famous adventure once wore. The Sea Breeze Armor increases Attack Speed, Agility, and Defense of the wearer by 20%.

Weapons

• Galeforce of Niska: Windbreaker (longsword) and Stormcaller (shortsword) weapon set that was given to Do'jhera after completing a quest for the Niska guard with the Forté guild. Legend has it that these weapons once belonged to a famous adventure that hit land on Niska before retiring and creating the Niska guard. The weapons themselves increases the wielder's Attack by 20%, dealing double damage when Dual-Wielding, as well as grants the wielder "Usaris' Protection", which allows the wielder to generate a wind based shield around them for a time of 30 seconds.

Accessories

• Precious Flame Ruby: An earring located on Do'jhera's right ear, given to him by WolfSlayer78. Wearing this earring grants him 10% resistance to fire-based attacks while giving his Defense an increase of 25%.
  • Emerald Blessing Amulet: A necklace hanging around Do'jhera's neck, given to him by WolfSlayer78. Wearing this necklace grants him 10% resistance to magic while gives his Stamina an increase of 25%.

Inventory

• 3 million Crescents
  • Niska Fishing Rod: A fishing rod that allows the player to fish wherever there's free flowing water. Players using this rod have a 10% increase on their catching rate.
  • Potion of Healing 10x: An early level healing item. Restores 15% of the user's health. Can be thrown at allies or enemies for effect.
  • Potion of Stamina 10x: An item that deals with a player's stamina. Restores 15% of the user's stamina. Can be thrown at allies or enemies for effect.
  • Potion of Invisibility 5x: Using this, the player can become temporarily invisible for 20 seconds.

x393wz.jpg

[spoiler=Sample Skills:]

Alignment

• Usaris, Goddess of the Sky and Loyalty: A goddess that is revered in Niska, namely to those who sail the seas as she is the one who controls the skies and the breezes that blow through the sails. Players who align themselves under Usaris are granted an increase in their Acrobatics by 30%.

Passive Skills

• Night-Vision: A racial skill that is inherent to the Khepura, which allows them to see as clearly in the dark as they would in the day.
  • Claws: A racial skill that the Khepura have, allowing them to deal damage to a target unarmed.
  • Swift Strike: A skill that Do'jhera was given by a fellow guild-mate. This skill allows for the player's attacks in combat to be 25% faster.
  • Fisherman: A skill that allows the player to have a 20% catching rate of fish. This is doubled to 40% if the player uses a fishing rod.
  • Iron Chef: A skill that allows the player to prepare meals that can replenish stamina and even health, as long as the right ingredients are used.

Active Skills

• Twin Blade Revolver: A skill that allows the player to use both their bladed weapons to become a human tornado.
  • Predator Pounce: An A.O.E. skill, allowing the player to jump/pounce onto an enemy or any area beside the target enemy. If the player pounces and they kill the target, the pounce is refreshed. The A.O.E. of this attack is 2/3m upon landing.
  • Dodge Roll: It allows the player to execute a forward roll, during which they are invulnerable to enemy attacks.
  • Duelist Fighting Spirit: This Buff skill increases the player's Attack and movement Speed for a few seconds. The duration of the skill increases when something is killed. When the skill is in effect, the player is immune to slow.

x393wz.jpg

Real-World Identity

x393wz.jpg

Name: Isaiah Evans

x393wz.jpg

At the beginning, Isaiah didn't play too many RPGs or MMORPGs when he was gaming. To be truthful, he tended to pay normal beat-em up games and fighting games in general. These were stuff he was good at, he didn't exactly have a huge grasping knowledge of the whole RPG element in games, the weapons, the buffs and debuffs, etc. Sure, he watched the games played by his friends and even commented on the overall narratives of said games and even the graphics were fantastic, but they never could quite grasp his full attention...especially when working around as a computer repair man.

Eventually, however, a few friends got an RPG in Isaiah's hands and told him that they wanted him to play and join their guild. With this day being Isaiah's day off (more like it was a slow day and no one was having computer issues), he begrudgingly accepted and entered the doorway of an RPG game. And from his first character created, he found that things were a lot more interesting in these fantasy games. What was more, Isaiah's friends introduced him to another concept: Beta-Testing. Inquiring more about this, Isaiah found out that when a beta for a game comes out, individuals known as beta-testers jump on the games in order to give feedback to the game developers...and get paid for it.

Playing video games and getting paid? It was a dream job of Isaiah to do just that, so having an opportunity to do so, it would be just perfect! Within the next week of Isaiah being involved in RPGs and beta-testing, the beta for the new VRMMORPG: Bluefire. Taking this opportunity to get paid for being a beta-tester, Isaiah began planning a character. At first, none of the general races jumped out at Isaiah, until he found the race known as Khepura. Of course, at first he was looking at the race benefits and weaknesses. But then he figured it would probably give him incentive to try and get better and even better his own character. This is when Do'jhera Solmanrin, the Duelist Khepura was created.

Upon entering, Isaiah was in complete awe at the fact that he was, in a sense, his own character in a fantasy environment. Through the next few days/weeks, Isaiah as Do'jhera checked for the countless bugs that would be found in the Duelist class, Khepura race, and even the game itself. After the beta closed, Isaiah got his paycheck from the Bluefire developers and they encouraged him in the e-mail sent to return when the full game released. Of course...he would do it.

Unfortunately for Isaiah's luck, he was trapped in the game when he logged in during the official release of Bluefire. Furthermore, those with his specific class: the Duelist, have seemed to be the first to die within hours of the game.

x393wz.jpg

Miscellaneous Information

x393wz.jpg

Do'jhera's Theme (Alternative) | Battle Theme (Alternative)

• The full name that Isaiah's Khepura character has is "Do'jhera Solmanrin".
  • The name was used by the Fantasy Name Generator, under the Elder Scrolls Khajiit names. This is due to the fact that Khepura and Khajiit are quite similar, due to the fact that they both can see better at night with Night Vision as well as their unarmed combat with their claws.
  • The name "Do'jhera" actually shows what Isaiah's character does. In the language of Khajiit, Do' is a specific prefix that indicates their position, which in this case, it means warrior.
  • The weapons Do'jhera is equipped with is a reference to a Elder Scrolls: Skyrim weapon set in Solstheim for the quest known as "Deathbrand". From it the Dragonborn ends up getting the weapons of a famous pirate king, twins swords known as "Bloodscythe" and "Soulrender". However, to keep from specifics of the swords, I changed the abilities of the blades Do'jhera wields.
  • An alternate appearance for Do'jhera was this. If this appearance was used, it would've been a reference to the character known as Yohei/Mercenary from the Grimoire of Zero.

x393wz.jpg

Time for a new entry in the shonen corner, with one that maaaaaaay not be 100% shonen himself! LE GASP!!! XD

Today, we look at the character simply known as Do'jhera Solmanrin/Isaiah Evans from the RP known as "Bluefire", an RP with the premise of a VRMMORPG run by by Ren! Now this is my first VRMMORPG type character and I enjoyed making him!

Here's the short plot/premise of Bluefire:

[spoiler=The Simple Plot of Bluefire]

Bluefire was a project that was over a decade in the making. CrossLife started as a small, video game startup and first gained notoriety in 2020 for their immersive game ‘Creatures of Habit’, a game featured on numerous consoles that utilized a primitive version of virtual reality technology, in comparison to the technology they use now.

Bluefire was officially announced in 2022, more than 2 years before they planned to release the game to the public. It was guaranteed to be the immersive gaming experience; Bluefire would be a step up from the VR systems that CrossLife had piggybacked off of in their last game. Releasing a short cinematic clip that summer at E3, CrossLife generated a lot of anticipation about their new game. In addition, CrossLife announced that they would hold a contest to decide the 1500 beta testers that would be the first to experience Bluefire.

The beta testing time period of Bluefire went on for over a year and a half. There were quite a few bugs and glitches that needed to be worked out, a number of balancing issues that needed to be corrected, and difficulty settings that needed to be realigned. However, for a game the size of Bluefire, it could only be expected that there would be issues.

Finally, on January 1st, 2025, Bluefire was released and as the clock struck midnight Eden began to flood with its new arrivals. CrossLife had delivered exactly what it had promised: a gaming experience nearly indistinguishable from life. Already people were talking about it’s addictive qualities, how the pain, the pleasure all felt real. However, as is always the case, scientists seemed too concerned with the fact that they could and did not bother to ask if they should.

The official report claims that at approximately 16:54 on January 1st, 2025, CrossLife detected some irregularities within the primary servers of Bluefire. By 17:00, CrossLife became over inundated with reports of players unable to logout of the game and in-game panic began to set in.

The first death was reported at 17:32 in Venice, Italy. It was followed by a dozen more, and then a hundred. By the morning thousands of player had died. It took CrossLife almost twelve hours after report of the first death came in to safely disconnected the servers of Bluefire and get the remaining players out.

Unfortunately, players that were beta testers were playing on accounts that were being kept on separate servers that CrossLife has yet to be able to safely disconnect. Of the original 1500 beta testers only 1026 remain. In truth, they were lucky in the first few hours when no one knew what was going. Beta testers had the slowest rate of death amongst any other demographic due to the time they had spent playing the game.

They have been trapped in Bluefire for four months, two weeks, and three days. Most have settled into some kind of routine, player death has slowed dramatically in their time there. However, they have learned that they can’t just find a safe place and wait. The game is designed to challenge and players and remaining in a safe place for too long can be dangerous.

You are a part of a newly established guild, it’s small and full of a diverse range of players. Every guild in Bluefire has some sort of mission statement, whether it’s explicitly stated or not. To survive. To forget. To have fun. This guild was founded with one idea: To return home.

So with the plot out of the way, let's talk about my character, Do'jhera!

Immediately, you can tell one thing: Do'jhera is actually a tiger warrior. To try and break out of my normal human styled characters, plus at the same time trying to go for something that would a bit more fun to use, I chose a Khepura, which in this RP was the feline race. Of course, I was intrigued with this, as I immediately saw the parallels between the Khepura and the Khajiit race of the Elder Scrolls series...and in Skyrim, I actually chose a Khajiit to play as. So it was literally nostalgic for me!

Anyway, lets start off first with the OG individual before we get to the Khepura. Isaiah Evans is the human who created the player avatar known as Do'jhera for Bluefire. Now, its obvious about two things for Isaiah: he's a techie and he doesn't know how to play MMOs. The techie thing, I couldn't help myself. After getting my Bachelor's degree in IT, I found it fitting to throw something like that in a character (it won't be the last, I can assure you that!). But the dynamic of not knowing how to play MMOs was something I toyed with. As expected, half of the RP cast put that they knew how to play MMOs for their characters (save a few), so I went with the opposite dynamic, just to see what would happen. And the result...was beautiful.

As for Do'jhera himself, I took the liberty of going on the Fantasy Name Generator and got his name. Though at the same time, I did research on the Khajiit's naming scheme and I obviously took a lot of inspiration on them and put them into this Khepura. Do' being the prefix, in the Khajiit language that shows that a certain individual of the race is a warrior and Do'jhera's class was just that, a Warrior and with the Sub-Class of a Duelist...more on that later.

Now, for personality of this character, I went with something out of the ordinary for me. I made him constantly in a state of worry and being scared. As still being a newbie player in the realm of MMOs, I created him to be always worried about being the one guy who held the party back because of his inability to catch on with MMOs. He always needs to be reliant on others to help him, and I had it like this to make him feel both weak and insignificant. Further on this, he does want to get better, but the only reason I gave was so that those around him would stop dying because he relied on them too much.

This all plays into the bio I crafted for Do'jhera. Firstly, he picked the worst sub-class of them all. When Bluefire had it's little "problem", a hefty number of those in the Duelist class started dying off. One could now understand why he panicked. Eventually he found his first guild to die during a raid, due to him losing focus and thinking about him dying because of all the others in Duelist class dying. He lost those he called friends in this first guild and constantly blamed himself later on for this. Of course, I had him find a second guild later, but of course...they also died. In the game itself, there were these bugs/glitches that would spawn these things known as sieges in certain areas. It just so happened that one spawned at the location of where his other guild was and they died...while he ran away. After this, he just began to live life by himself, only surviving by making a living as a fisher and chief/cook. This is where the story would meet up with Do'jhera and he'd join Ithaca.

Now...with all that out of the way, let's get into the abilities and inventory parts!~ For inventory, I outfitted Do'jhera with a special light armor, due to his Duelist class which tend to work hand-in-hand with his weapons, which were based off a Skyrim weapon set as well. The accessories given to the tiger were actually to help increase his resistance to magic, due to the Khepura's weaknesses in those areas. As for abilities, thanks to some help from those in the RP, I was able to outfit Do'jhera with a few physical moves, a dodge, and a buff, along with a few passive skills that benefit him which range from fishing, cooking, and night-vision. Further, I even decided to, because this was a fantasy MMORPG setting, give Do'jhera an alignment with a in game deity, which of course upped the acrobatics of the Duelist.

All in all, I am surprised those in the RP liked Do'jhera and it was a breath of fresh air for myself. I even got a bit of character development thanks to Ren for him during a small scene in the RP, though I do wish I could continue the development. Either way, this was a fun character to create and I'd happily use him again!

• 4 months later...

-Project: Gemini-

(link here)

x393wz.jpg

[spoiler=Enter the Gekkouga]

29OwnSR.png?1
"What's wrong? Can't you keep up?"

x393wz.jpg

Personal Information

x393wz.jpg

Name: Koga

x393wz.jpg

tsuna___greninja_gijinka_by_rainwhisker_

Height: 6'4"

Weight: 150 lbs

The above image is what Koga generally looks like, minus the kunai and the outfit's color scheme. Quite frankly, the outfit's colors are namely black as the dominant color with light blue being the secondary color.

x393wz.jpg

Koga is the aloof one of the group. While others may seem to be all chipper or even in your face, Koga is the one who is always distant from the others. He keeps to himself and tries to stay his way out of conflict whenever it doesn't involve him directly. Of course, does this mean he always does? Not in the slightest. The young man, although he is distant from others, it doesn't mean he doesn't care about the well being around those around him. Of course it is in his own way and style, but he will come to the aid of those who aren't able to protect themselves fully. Because of this, there are some who have a respect for the young man.

Aside from this, if he is approached by those around him, Koga isn't one to initially tell them how to kindly piss off. On the contrary, he will somewhat enjoy the interactions brought apart by others. This leads into one of his weaknesses: his people's skills. Because of his aloofness, Koga has a hard time approaching others and trying to spark conversations. This is where those who approach him converse with him, it makes things slightly easier to chit-chat with. However, this weakness doesn't stop Koga in the area of talking to those who tend to cause trouble and tend to pick a fight with the other people.

In regards to his abilities in combat, Koga takes pride in the abilities and fighting prowess he has. He fights to win and nothing more, which for others, might be fighting to kill. Furthermore, Koga treats those he fights all with respect, but will not refrain from taking advantage of an opponent by making sly remarks in order to get in their head during the fight.

x393wz.jpg

TopSecret.jpg

x393wz.jpg

Combat Information:

x393wz.jpg

DNA Donor: Greninja

x393wz.jpg

[spoiler=Mutations:]

Greater Mutation

Koga's mutation is a strange one indeed. The mutation is an amphibian physiology, which includes both a retractable tongue and adhesiveness. The retractable tongue that Koga has is 3 meters in length and allows for Koga to shoot it out in a frog/toad like manner. His adhesiveness allows him to stick to surfaces for a period of time.

Lesser Mutation

Koga's mutations have given him enhanced agility, allowing him to move quickly.

x393wz.jpg

[spoiler=Pokemon:]

9BspphT.gif

Pokémon: Accelgor

Nickname: Hanzo

Ability: Hydration

Moveset:

• Water Shuriken
  • Energy Ball
  • Bug Buzz
  • Hidden Power (Water)

x393wz.jpg

Other Information:

x393wz.jpg
  • Koga's codename that he was given has a twofold meaning: 1st - It is a name referring to an old Pokémon Gym Leader and Elite Four member: Koga, the Ninja Pokémon trainer that lead the Fuchsia City Gym and became a part of the Indigo Plateau's Elite Four. 2nd - It alludes to the Pokémon that he's genetically bonded with, Greninja, albeit from the name of the Pokémon in it's Japanese version: Gekkouga.
  • The mutations given to Koga were a reference to a character in the Marvel universe with similar styled abilities: Toad of the X-Men series.
  • The tongue mutation was talked about of having Koga's tongue literally be out and wrapped around his neck like a scarf, in the same fashion of Greninja. However, we went the retractable route to allow for Koga to speak clearly. Plus, seeing a guy with a long tongue like that would be strange.
  • Koga's preferred sitting position is depicted in his appearance, which is also similar to the anime character: L from Death Note.
  • Koga's Pokémon, Hanzo the Accelgor, is named after the famous ninja of the Sengoku Period: Hattori Hanzo.

x393wz.jpg

FIRST ENTRY OF 2018!!!! WOOOOOOO!!!

I apologize for such a long wait for this, but I've been a little preoccupied. Either way, got a new character to add to our illustrious Shonen Corner!! I introduce you to my character known as Koga/Scott Grayson from Project: Gemini!

As always, the simple plot of Project: Gemini, another Ren RP!

[spoiler=Simple Plot of Project: Gemini]

Twelve years ago, an inter-regional media, manufacturing, development, and technology conglomerate by the name of New Genesis opened a new facility on a secluded island to focus on their scientific exploits. Their director, Dr. Genevieve Masters, spearheaded an off-the-books project known as Project: Transcendence. This less than ethical experiment was designed to cross human and Pokémon DNA, creating a hybrid organism with the overall appearance of a human, but the supernatural qualities of a Pokémon. While they did succeed, the experiment ended disastrously after the unfortunate death of one of the subjects. This inspired the rest of the subjects to revolt against the scientists at New Genesis, resulting in the destruction of the island facility and the deaths of dozens of people. Not a single one of the Transcendents, the so-called human/Pokemon hybrids, were found alive.

New Genesis was shut down after that. Or, so it was thought. The most elusive members of New Genesis went underground and a couple of years later they formed a new company under the name of De Novo Labs. Ten years after the fall out from Project: Transcendence, it was decided by the heads of De Novo Labs to begin what they believed to be a perfected form of hybrid experimentation, Project: Gemini.

Like its predecessor, Project: Gemini would be off-the-books and conducted in an isolated environment. However, the test subjects would be handled differently. Their memories would be wiped. They would be controlled. And, at the first sign of true resistance, eliminated.

You are one of the subjects. It has been two years since De Novo Labs took you from your previous life and you began your life as a member of Project: Gemini. They have been training you, testing your limits. It has been three weeks since one of your fellow test subjects disappeared. There is unrest, both amongst yourselves and those that control you.

Td;lr: It's a sequel to one of his other PKMN RPs and the cast happened to be "willing" *coughkidnappedcough* subjects to be injected with Pokémon DNA. Tis a fantastic little idea. Unfortunately, the RP lasted about two pages before Ren disappeared.

Still, with that out of the way...let's begin our exploration of my character, Koga!

Let's start off with the appearance, first. Right from the getgo, you all can tell one thing about his appearance: it's very VERY Greninja like. And well, that's the point. Since we're being spliced with Pokémon DNA, I went with something to the effect of trying to make it where he looked like a Greninja. And I immediately found this picture and definitely wanted to use it. Yet another character and appearance which are short enough to explain XD

Now, personality wise is next for Koga! With him, I decided to go with the opposite of what I normally do with my characters. I made this character quite aloof, meaning it was going to be quite hard for him to be sociable with other characters. Though again, I kept the initial thoughts of him wanting to help those and actually care about those around him (ya know, the general shonen traits lol). Other than that, not much else is of note...

Now we get to the biography...which you may notice there isn't one. Welp, it's just like my Contractors character, Ren needed the bio for himself to see. But now, here it is for the rest of you louts!! So here is Koga's...rather...Scott Grayson's bio.
[spoiler=Hidden Past of Scott Grayson]

"I'm going to challenge the Gyms and the Pokémon League. Me and Hanzo!!"

Koga...no...Scott Grayson was born in the Kalos region, in the city of Lumiose. He, like many other young children his age, had dreams and aspirations of becoming a Pokémon Trainer and taking the Pokémon League challenge. But there was something different for Scott than the others: he wanted to make this journey and climb the ladder to the Pokémon League with only one Pokémon. He had dreams to do this, to try and follow in his father's footsteps who made the Pokémon League's Top 16 with only just his Smeargle. However, this wouldn't be an easy task...especially with him not having a Pokémon.

That all changed when he met his best friend Ollie Jones, who had both a Karrablast and a Shelmet with him. Of course the Karrablast was his, but the Shelmet was more along the lines of a stray that he took care of in order for him to be ready to head back out on his own. However, fate brought Ollie and Scott together for the chance encounter of Scott and the Shelmet. On this day, Scott and Hanzo started a relationship and became friends. A few months past and Ollie and Scott finally decided to evolve their Pokémon and quickly traded them in order to get an Excavalier and an Accelgor respectively. Armed with his new Pokémon, Scott made his dream known and they started out on their journey.

Scott and Hanzo began to train harder than any other trainers in order to make him ready for the first Gym in Santalune City. However on their way to Santalune City after they finished training, Scott and Hanzo were intercepted by some strange individuals. Scott and Hanzo fought hard against them, but they fell to these individuals...these individuals who Scott would find out worked for De Novo Labs. All Scott knew next was darkness...and nothing more. This is where Scott's story ended...the day they abducted him and Hanzo...and proceeded to experiment on him...only leaving Koga.

So just starting on his journey to become a Pokémon Master and Scott ends up getting taken by De Novo. It's something that I thought long and hard about, but at the end, thought it would be good narrative wise. After all, his friends and family would just think he was on his journey to beat the Gyms, not abducted. All in all, it makes sense on why no one went to look for the young man.

Anyway, let's get moving to the next portions! DNA Mutations and the Pokémon! Firstly, Mutations. In this RP, those who were spliced with Pokémon DNA would be given a Major and Lesser mutation for their characters, the sky was the limit for the different mutations. However, for Koga, I went one way for him: for the Major/Greater -> Retractable tongue and adhesiveness to mirror the same from Greninja or amphibians in general, Lesser -> General enhanced agility. Now this stuff, I modeled to reflect another character with amphibian physiology: Toad from the X-Men series. Honestly, this was an interesting combination to work with and Ren was exceedingly happy about it, so hopefully I did something right! On the other hand, let's talk about Scott's only Pokémon: Hanzo the Shiny Accelgor. I went with the general ninja motif regarding the Pokémon without just choosing a Greninja. And Accelgor is pretty awesome, with the moveset of Water Shuriken (Greninja Staple), Energy Ball, Bug Buzz, and Hidden Power (Water). Honestly, it was a Pokémon I happened to start liking and it just literally moved into the RP when I made Koga/Scott.

I enjoyed making Koga, but I did wish the RP would've stayed alive long enough for things to happen a lot better. After all, we hadn't even gotten past the first day at the facility too. Still, maybe Koga or even Scott will find themselves in a different RP...who knows. Only time will tell...

• 4 weeks later...

-Decode Cipher-

(link here)

x393wz.jpg

[spoiler=Havin' a Bloody Good Time]

EclJNTN.jpg

"Never any love for Ciphers. Not even the ones who are helping. Eh, oh well. A hero doesn't do heroics for praise."

x393wz.jpg
Personal Information
x393wz.jpg
Name: Lance "Lan" Sisco
x393wz.jpg
09e1ac909312d18b773905bab0bfb4e5-d2zmjft
Height: 6'0"
Weight: 158 lbs

Lan's general appearance is depicted above, however the glasses and headset are never on him at all times. Underneath the glasses are two ocean blue eyes.

x393wz.jpg
They say all those who end up spending their time behind their computers are shut in and don't really get out to make friends whatsoever or socialize like everyone else. That isn't the same for Lan. He does his best to socialize and talk offline with those around him, as he is sort of forced to because of his current internship at Prospect Preparatory, but he never comes across as socially awkward...at least not at the level of some 40 year olds who would tend to live in their parent's basement. Nevertheless, he does enjoy talking more with individuals in an online environment, especially with the advancements in computers and technology nowadays. He finds this to be the easiest way to meet new people and talk to them. Aside from this, Lan is a friendly sort of person and user, along with easily approachable.

In his spare time, when it isn't his internship or spending time in ARC, Lan loves to tinker and write new program script to try and help the world. Doing this also keeps him on his toes and keeps his skills in the programming field up and going while he's interning at the private school, as well as helps him experiment on new ideas for different program styles and uses.

In the ARC Network, he seems pretty much the same, until Ciphers are on the scene and making a mess of things. At this point, when things like this happen, Lan dons a much more heroic style of persona as he acts like a hero of justice to combat the Ciphers that are using their abilities and powers for evil. In these moments, Lan becomes a bit more eccentric and what he thinks a hero is supposed to be like, based upon the different comics and shows he's watched. Furthermore, he becomes a bit more serious in a fight like this, making sure the situation is immediately dealt with so there aren't any casualties.

x393wz.jpg
[spoiler=Background:]

"Every program…starts with a simple coding. And through the cycles of time, that simple coding will expand and grow into the program you see before you."

Lance "Lan" Sisco was born and raised in the U.S. and was raised up with a deep love for computers and everything IT related. Not surprising, since his father did a lot of IT work and let Lan watch him work on desktops and laptops to get the young child invested in working IT or at least have a understanding and love for the IT field. Needless to say, Lan definitely got into wanting to work IT big time!

As Lan got older, he found out that his father did work as a Grey Hat hacker and while it did intrigue him, he did prefer the workings and development of computer programs. After all, computer programs in his eyes, were something that the world needed an abundance of. That's about the time he chose to go to school to become an IT worker, namely in the field of programming, while still having some hacking knowledge thanks to his father teaching him the basics. He worked his way all the way to college to get his degree in IT, but before his final semester, his father landed a pretty big job that required them to move to Denko City, a literal wonderland of opportunity. While Lan wasn't exactly thrilled at first to be leaving his friends behind, he soon warmed up to the fact of what his father's job was: hacking into the ARC Network as contracted by Redline Entertainment.

Once they settled in, Lan was able to finish his college journey through some online classes and even taking classes at the university in Denko City. All the while, however, excited to see his father doing his best to perform his job to the fullest. At the end, he found that there weren't any noticeable bugs or glitches of any kind in the network and was paid tremendously for it, as well as given an ARC unit, free of charge. Lan's father immediately gave this to his son as a graduation gift and let him do with it as he pleased. This would mark Lan's first initial log in to the ARC Network.

Once creating his Avatar and taking the user name "Bl00dYGudTim3", a running joke between him and his friends back home, Lan entered the ARC Network and discovered something interesting...he was a Cipher with abilities based around programming. Unfortunately, he also knew that Ciphers were pretty illegal on the network. For a good long bit of time, Lan kept his Cipher abilities hidden, that was until he was put in a situation where he needed to: a bunch of child based Avatars were in the way of a Cipher attack and on a quick instinct, Lan used his Avatar's Cipher ability to call forth a firewall. Luckily, no one was hurt and no one saw him do this. This, however, brought a dilemma in Lan's life now: should he keep hiding his Cipher side or use these powers to help others. It was soon decided that he would use them for good to protect others in the ARC Network, however, he just needed a new appearance for this. It was this day that Lan created and programmed a secondary loadout preference for his Bl00dYGudTim3 account, CrimsonRiot.

Current time, Lan finds himself interning over at the Prospect Preparatory private school, under their computer instructor. But at the same time, he's always ready to get home and get into the ARC...maybe even save some people.

x393wz.jpg
ARC User Information
x393wz.jpg
Network ID: Bl00dYGudTim3 (Bloody Good Time) | CrimsonRiot
x393wz.jpg
[spoiler=Avatar Appearance:]
[spoiler=General Avatar]
7ddba987bcc11ba67976de6df2c03804.jpg

Modeled after the elves, Lan designed his ARC Avatar to be both unique and culturally correct in regards to both the elvish culture (as brought to you via plenty of pop culture) and the Japanese culture, creating a blend of two separate cultures in one Avatar.

[spoiler=Secondary Loadout Option]
tumblr_static_1368483706368.jpg

The secondary Avatar loadout that Lan prepared for his ARC Avatar to assist him in keeping his Avatar's appearance and ID private when he uses his Cipher abilities. The design of this loadout Lan prepared is based upon the Japanese Tokusatsu heroes, most notably via the helmet, Super Sentai.

x393wz.jpg
[spoiler=Cipher:]
Programmer
Bl00dYGudTim3 or rather CrimsonRiot's Cipher in which he is able to access his abilities and powers in the form of different types of computer programs and software.

• Fragmentation - An ability that temporarily disables an opponent, shattering their in-game VR Code and causes them to begin fragmenting into pieces for a short duration.
  • Record - An ability that allows the user to mentally record any attack that is displayed and store it in their code. However, there is a reload system within this ability in the form that the user can only record one and store single attack at a time. The user can re-record the same attack, but only after a time period of two minutes have passed.
  • Playback - An ability that works in tandem with "Record" as it allows the user to use a recorded move that is stored in their code. Like "Record", this ability also has a reload system, in it can only allow the user to use the one move it recorded and it's used up that one time, unless the user has re-recorded the attack after two minutes.
  • Overclock - An ability that allows the user to move faster than an opponent.
  • Firewall - An ability which allows the user to summon up a literal wall of fire that can act as a shield or protection from any type of assault.
  • Alt Delete - An ability which allows the user to create a weapon, in this instance a virtual sword's hilt and bringing to life a laser blade in the shape of a katana's blade. The laser blade is quite durable and at the user's wishes, can use the hilt and fire the laser blade out as a projectile attack. The blade that was shot off won't be able to return to the user, however, the user can generate another blade within the time period of a minute.

x393wz.jpg
x393wz.jpg
Lan's Theme | Log On Theme | Transformation Theme | Battle Theme

• Lan’s naming scheme means the following: Lance - From the Germanic name Lanzo, originally a short form of names that began with the element land meaning "land". Lan – This name is taken from the computer term also called “LAN” which means Local Area Network. Sisco – This name is a corruption of the name “Cisco”, which is the name of a real life company known is “Cisco Systems”.
  • His real name is Lance, but he prefers to be called "Lan" as it's a lot easier to say than Lance in his opinion.
  • The ARC Network ID, "Bl00dYGudTim3" was a suggestion given to me by Hi I'm Dad and it was too good that I immediately had to run with it.
  • "CrimsonRiot", Lan's secondary persona on the ARC Network, was an unintentional reference to a hero known by the same name: Crimson Riot from My Hero Academia.
  • The Cipher ability and techniques that Lan's ARC Avatar has at his disposal are under the motif of programs or computer software in general: fragmentation, overclocking, firewalls, etc.
  • Certain aspects of the Cipher ability/techniques and even the secondary loadout that Lan has for his Avatar are based upon the Japanese Tokusatsu in the form of Super Sentai and Kamen Rider: Super Sentai - The overall outfit of the CrimsonRiot appearance, Kamen Rider - The Overclock ability, which is almost similar to the "Clock Up" ability that originated from the Kamen Rider Kabuto series.
  • The personality that Lan dons while as CrimsonRiot can be akin to that of another eccentric anime hero: the Great Saiyaman from Dragon Ball Z.
  • The weapon that Lan uses while as CrimsonRiot, Alt Delete, is a reference to the blade used by Omegamon in Digimon, in which said blade has text that would translate to "All Delete". However, for this, I referred it to meaning "Ctrl+Alt+Delete".

x393wz.jpg

A new member for our Shonen Corner, this time coming from an RP from VCR_Cat's RP known as "Decode Cipher". It was one that didn't get too far off the ground, but it was freakin' amazing!! And as always, I took a character and went off the deep end. But before we get to him, I present, the Simple Plot of Decode Cipher.

[spoiler=A Simple Plot]

Denko City is at the bleeding edge of technology. It seems every year there's always something new, something even more advanced to be tested and sold.

Almost twenty years ago, Redline Entertainment released a stunning new technology, one they call the ARC Network. The ARC Network was a highly advanced augmented, virtual reality; using a wrist-mounted computer, players could enter a fully immersive virtual reality wherever they chose, whenever they wanted. Redline worked closely with Denko City, creating a new reality overtop the one that already existed.

The ARC Network was a huge hit, and of course society needed time to adjust to this new technology. Use of ARC units were banned during school hours as well as certain, busier areas of the city to avoid accidents. The city worked with Redline to introduce restrictions to prevent players from logging in while they were in these areas, or forcing players to log out once they entered these areas. Over time, the Network became a common thing in society and culture; everyone had their own device, either made by Redline or a rival company, and the applications and use of the Network grew beyond the small game that Redline had developed as other developers were given permission to work. By now, The Network had grown from a simple game to a whole new reality over our own; a cyberspace many began to call home.

Of course, not all is well in paradise. A few years in, accidents began to crop up; people were found in a comatose state, unresponsive to any stimulus. Eventually the cause was found to be rooted in the ARC Network and its usage, but nobody could determine the reason for why it was happening; why now after so many years. What started as isolated incidents grew at an alarming rate, and in a state of emergency the network was shut down. Redline was left in ruin from the many lawsuits, and was forced to close their doors, seemingly for good.

Fifteen years later and the network is back online. According to a press conference, a few key developers from Redline got back into business and brought the program back, claiming to have fixed the problems that plagued the network before. At first there was much hesitancy over the game, and only so many people bought back in. Steadily, more and more people returned to the Network, and while the augmented reality's population is a mere shadow of its former self, it seems the ARC Network is back in full force.

Yet, with such a past behind it, the ARC Network became the hot topic for urban legends and horror stories; tales of ghosts, or even people that gain seemingly supernatural powers; immersing themselves in the augmented reality as if it was more than just that. Rather than deter users, these stories simply drew more people in; and whether they realize it or not, they would come to see how the network would change the city forever.

So unlike many other RPs which deal with online games and what not, this one is literally a log on and log out scenario. For this, it would resemble something akin to "TOME: Terrain of Magical Expertise". But now, let's get to what we've all come here for. Ladies and gentlemen, I present: Lan Sisco...or better known as Bl00dYGudTim3/CrimsonRiot.

First off, lets start off with the naming scheme for all of them. Lance Sisco, Lance being shortened to Lan for a reference to the Local Area Network or LAN. As for Sisco, it's just a corruption of the word "Cisco". Plain and simple on the user's name. Now, let's talk about the first online name. For Bl00dYGudTim3, that was actually given to me as a username idea by our very own Hi I'm Dad. He suggested it, for it to be something so out of character and even borderline noobish that it just seemed to work out so well. Lastly, CrimsonRiot, the Tokusatsu avatar of Lan. This was an unintentional reference to a My Hero Academia character of the same name...nothing more.

Next is appearances!! For Lan, I took the general idea of this being in the future and with that in mind went with a Cyberpunkish looking character. For Bloody, I took some liberties with the ARC Network avatar creation. While wanting to keep it humanoid-esque, I decided to make it look a bit elvish, due to the fact that this is an online world and let's be fair...there are elves everywhere on the internet and gaming in some shape or form. As for Crimson, well...I needed a superhero appearance and this was just one I had been waiting, laying around.

Let's get into personality next. As with most of my characters, I tend to try and have them reflect me in some shape or form. And to be perfectly honest, Lan does reflect me quite a bit. As someone who is a techie (not a Trekie, mind you), I found making this type of character and his personality a lot more easier than any of my other characters, almost like I was putting myself into a character app (just with some minor adjustments here and there). And of course, it isn't a Chaos Sonic character if I don't end up having them have a bit of a shonen hero side, which definitely comes out when he uses his CrimsonRiot avatar loadout.

Next is the biography. It's actually pretty straight forward in regards to a character's backstory, to be perfectly honest. No harsh problems or anything. Then again, this is more of a slice of life RP, with the occasional fighting and mystery solving.

Lastly, happens to be the Cipher Abilities. As mentioned prior, Ciphers have unique abilities that their avatars in the ARC Network can utilize. And Lan's Bloody and Crimson avatars are no exception. For him, I had them based upon the theme and motif of computer programs or software, under the name known as "Programmer". Each ability and technique that Lan's Avatar has is mentioned in great detail in the app, so re-hashing them again would do them an injustice. Nevertheless, I did my best to base them on skills and abilities that would befit a character such as CrimsonRiot. After all, he's based on a Tokusatsu hero...he's gotta have the badass abilities!

All in all, this character was one of the best ones I've played. It was a character I could easily create, due to it being similar to myself in more ways than one, plus it allowed me to branch out for something that had not only one avatar for an online system, but a secondary one as their heroic persona. I would definitely choose to use Lan again if I had the chance. Perhaps he'll make it back in another online world RP, same as Do'jhera...who knows.

• 4 months later...

(link)

x393wz.jpg

[spoiler=A Burning Soul]

qCtGukR.png

"Bender or not, I will not allow the Fire Lord's fate be the condemning fate of all Benders!"

x393wz.jpg

Personal Information

x393wz.jpg

Name: Shinya

Greatest Desire: To ensure what happened to the Fire Lord doesn't happen to other Benders

x393wz.jpg

GUNHJ0z.png

Height: 6'0"

Weight: 154 lbs

x393wz.jpg

As a person in general, Shinya seems to an overall friendly person, despite coming from the Fire Nation (which has some pretty tough and not so friendly people from time to time). Nevertheless, he does his best to treat everyone equally and with the proper respect, be them bender or non.

When Shinya wants to think or is needing to get away from people (which does happen, everyone needs an escape in some way or form), he takes up practicing his martial arts forms or even meditates. However, when Shinya meditates, it is quite different than a normal Air Nomad meditation. For Shinya, he tends to stand on his hands and meditate in this fashion or even does this by hanging from his legs upside down. His reasoning: Shinya says it helps get the blood flowing and pumping.

During combat, Shinya never takes the first move. In his training, he found that one move could make or break you. He prefers to fight defensively and wait for his opponent to strike first. Once the first move is taken, Shinya can plan a counterattack and get a feeling of what his opponent's style is.

x393wz.jpg

"As a spark is the beginning of a fire, so is with us."

Shinya was born in the Fire Nation town known as Shu Jing. Unlike most residents within this town, rather being a Firebender or even an esteemed swordsman (due to the school that taught the way of the sword), Shinya was a non-bender and had no interests in the way of the sword. Because of this, his father began to instead school his son in the ways of a martial artist. Even if his son couldn't Firebend, he would learn how to defend himself well enough to take care of himself. In the manner of taking care of himself, Shinya was also taught that hunting was essential to surviving (if one didn't exactly have the coin or the means to buy food). Now Shinya would be able to fend for himself and take care of himself if and when the time came...and it surely did...but not in the way anyone would've hoped.

It was announced throughout the Fire Nation that the previous Fire Lord had fallen ill and died by the hands of a terrible disease known as Elemental Dystrophy. And with the previous Fire Lord's son now on the throne, it seemed like the E.D. plague began to run rampant among the Firebenders in the Fire Nation. Shinya watched as friends he held dear and even others around him started falling ill. It was at this moment, that Shinya left Shu Jing in search of a way to stop this disease from continuing on. Shinya's journey finally led him to the beginnings of the Elemental Dystrophy: Republic City.

He learned about what happened here when the disease first occurred. However, Shinya was approached by a councilman that he barely even knew. Next thing the young man knew, he was a part of a group of eight and was being prepared to help keep the peace and search for the cure to E.D.

x393wz.jpg

Combat Information

x393wz.jpg

Chosen Element S.E.D. Glove: Fire

x393wz.jpg

[spoiler=Skills and Specialization:]

Professional Martial Artist: Ever since Shinya was young, he has practiced martial arts and the way to defend himself. While some may have a grasping knowledge of how to fight, Shinya has a full on working knowledge of movements and fighting styles, due to his constant training and studying. He is proficient in using a mixture of Northern Shaolin Kung Fu and Hung Ga Kung Fu.

Hunter: Shinya grew up learning how to hunt by his father when he was of age. Because of this skill he's refined, he is able to track and hunt down his prey with ease. However, while he can do all this with hunting, he cannot properly cook the food he hunted, only gutting and cleaning it.

x393wz.jpg

Other Information

x393wz.jpg

Shinya's Theme (Instrumental) | Battle Theme

• Shinya's name is Japanese and can mean one of the two following: 心也 - Passionate, 心冶 - Fiery, Heart. However, with this character, the second translation is what his name comes out to be.
  • The styles of martial arts that Shinya is proficient are actually two styles that were based upon two bending styles in the Avatar universe: Northern Shaolin Kung Fu - This style is what Firebenders use, Hung Ga Kung Fu - This style is what the Earthbenders use.
  • The location in the Fire Nation that Shinya is from, Shu Jing, happened to be the location where Piandao lived. Piandao was once a famous Fire Nation swordmaster and bladesmith who also taught Avatar Aang's ally, Sokka.

x393wz.jpg

IT'S A BRAND NEW DAY!!!

Yeah it's been a while since I've sent a character to throw them into the archive!! So let's start with a new character that I looked past: I give you, Shinya from Avatar: Elemental Dystrophy by Dad!

Let's talk some stuff about this first...

[spoiler=A Simple Plot]

The year is 540 AG.  For hundreds of thousands of years, elemental users have come naturally to the world, long after the age of the Lion-Turtle.  The Lion-Turtles--once creators and rulers of this world, are a mythical kind of creature who's control over the natural elements of the world shaped it into what it is.  Born as great spirits who wielded powerful techniques, they brought their strengths to our world.  Earth.  Wind.  Fire.  Water.  The Lion-Turtles used these elements to mold the world, and bring about their own change.  

Some many millennium after the Lion-Turtle's reign, the human race was born.  The first among them was a powerful human being, receiving the gifts of the Lion-Turtles in great fashion, becoming the first of this kind to wield the Lion-Turtle's techniques masterfully.  The rest of the human race took naturally to the Lion-Turtles, changing over many centuries, until the human race was inclined and even bred to naturally take to the elemental prowess of the Lion-Turtles.  Teaching humans to control the elements, the Lion-Turtles passed their powerful techniques on to another species, in addition to other animals and naturally born beings on Earth.  These people and creatures who wield nature's elements are called benders, and they are able to freely manipulate a special element in which they are gifted, now upon birth.  Though not all persons are born as benders, they make up a great majority of the populace of the world, with entire tribes being born and created to single elements.  Some have even mastered a sub-element, mastering their birth elemental technique, and creating a vast and wide variety of uses for their bending.  The many tribes of elements that stem from the four basic elements (earth, wind, fire, and water) include but are not limited to sub-elemental types that stem from perfection of a primary element.  These sub-types are metal, lava, blood, and lightning.  However, among all of these techniques exists what is regarded as the most powerful element:  energy.  With great focus and control, it is the only element said to be able to restore life to the dead.  And only one being who is not a Lion-Turtle has the strength and means to control it.  That being is the same human that was the first of this kind to ever bend like the Lion-Turtles.  He is referred to as the Avatar.  

A long line of persons both male and female stem closely from the blood of the Lion-Turtle, born solely for the purpose of keeping balance among the world as they control all the world's techniques without fail.  The Avatar--with their great power and responsibility--soon became revered as the world's savior, and regarded as the person to right all wrongs.  From Avatar Wan--the first and oldest Avatar--to the great Avatar Korra, the Avatars have for many years kept the world in harmony.  But after a long period of great peace, the Avatar has vanished.

In the mean time, bending has become the norm.  Used in restaurants for cooking and cleaning, or in classrooms for everyday studies, bending to save a few seconds of time here and there.  This quickly made the human race lazy, causing them to rely on bending so much, that it was almost unnatural to complete a task without bending.  And while the spirit world continues to feed the everyday world the necessary energies to sustain its bending, the connection between the Overworld and the Spirit World is rapidly dwindling, causing even the great Lion-turtles to fade from existence.  Because of this, the world has begun to age and fester at a rapid rate.  And with this same fading connection, bending too is in jeopardy.  Now, because of the strained connection between the Overworld and Spirit World, bending causes great strain on the body of the benders, bringing about a powerful new disease to benders everywhere:  Elemental Dystrophy.  First appearing nearly two years ago, around the end of 538 AG, Elemental Dystrohy was first discovered in a local Republic City school, called Republic City First.  An eighth grade teacher was breaking up a fight among her students, when she extended her arm to separate the students by earth bending.  But as her technique crumbled, her arm became numb, and slowly began to lose color before the sickening deep purple climbed through her veins, and destroyed her arms.  She was rushed to Republic City Medical.  Initially she survived, but the disease had already begun to spread throughout her body.  She was dead in three months time.

Over time, as humans continued to rely so heavily on the art of bending, they lost touch with hand work, labor, and sciences.  Benders began to struggle with even the simplest of bending techniques, because they were not taught the proper way to bend.  In this time, elemental Dystrophy has caused the deaths of hundreds of people in Republic City alone.  Now, cities and countries around the globe are seeing and feeling the effects of Elemental Dystrophy in full force.

E.D. is believed to be caused when a bender improperly uses a bending technique, resulting in extreme strain on their bodies.  Most commonly, a severe, sharp pain in the bender's feet and legs will be the first sign, as a deep shade of purple etches its way up the bender's body from their soles.  They appear to drain of color, until their feet and legs begin to wither and die from the inside out.  Their muscles and tendons begin to rapidly decay, until eventually they lose all use of the limb, as E.D. spreads throughout their body.  And while some benders have escaped only losing their fingers or toes, there has yet to be a discovery of a cure for Elemental Dystrophy.  In addition, due to the precarious make-up of a bender's blood, attempts to perform surgery on patients with E.D. has resulted in catastrophe.  As E.D. is now known to go as far as affecting the blood of benders, when combined with their own elemental affinity, a toxic waste would seep through open wounds and eat away at anything it touches.  Often times, this has resulted in a swift death for those afflicted, placing doctors in an impossible predicament.

To make matters worse, current bending techniques have been rendered ineffective against E.D.  It has become a task for those who are not gifted with bending techniques to find a cure.  And though most herbal medicines and techniques have been useless against fighting E.D., some breakthroughs have been made.

A privately funded medical facility has funded an inhibitor that has slowed E.D. by as long as one year.  By attaching to nerves in a bender's body and cycling blood through a filtration system, a device known as the Purification Orthro Device--or the P.O.D.--was created to aid benders and slow E.D., by doctor Erik J. Orthro.  It recycles clean blood while using the bender's natural elemental alignment as a source of pressure to keep E.D. down.  With a lack of working aid for benders afflicted with E.D. however, P.O.D.s have become unnecessarily expensive, and a single corporation is buying them all up left and right.  The conglomerate known as Trigate.

And at the head of Trigate, and being the C.E.O.'s only child, a young man with a distinct hatred for benders is using his cover as a brilliant entrepreneur's protege to wage war.  Using his nearly unlimited funds, he has dawned a mask and separated the benders from non-benders, using the rise of Elemental Dystrophy to smear the name of benders everywhere.

"That's what happens when you're a greedy, unnatural, spirit stealing pig!" he has proclaimed, under the name of N. N. Order.  "If you're not a Natty, then you'll get what's coming to you!  You'll die in the name of our world!  And you'll return those techniques, back to the spirit world!"  Referring to natural born humans without an elemental affinity as 'Naturals' or 'Nattys', N. N. Order seeks to divide benders and non-benders, separating them and generating chaos, and fuel for the fire.

But not every non-bender will willingly and recklessly feud with benders.  In fact, a small number of them have joined Dr. Orthro in finding ways to not only slow E.D., but join benders in looking for a cure.  Eight persons, unknown and unnamed, have rallied behind a local mechanic by his sheer magnetism and desire to aid his own people.  Using a device called the Single Elemental Discharge Glove, these six natural humans have been gifted a single element to bend by Doctor Orthro, in order to help the benders fight back against Elemental Dystrophy.  And with a member of the Republic City council on their side, they have some leeway in this world.

But before they can change anything for the better, they have to first understand what it means to bend.  And they're about to get a taste of bending for the first time, right now.  Natty's were recently spotted assaulting a group of young benders near the outgrowth of spirit vines in Downtown Republic City.  By order of Council Member Jasper Janook, they're being sent on their first official mission as a privately controlled organization to combat Nattys, while searching for a cure for Elemental Dystrophy.

"Go.  Dispel these. . .Nattys, while we continue our work here.  After hundreds of years of searching, the Council firmly believes we've found traces as to where the--"

"Don't say it," exclaims a man from the group of newly created benders.  His fully metal right arm was heavily detailed, pumping with gears, hissing steam into the air as he balled his fist.  "We don't talk about the Avatar.  Period," he said aggressively, stepping forwards as he berated Councilman Janook.  "You recruited us for this.  We'll do this our own way.  The rest of you benders," he said not looking over his shoulder.  "Keep looking for your ghost.  I'm gonna go find a solution."  With those words, Udal Cho turned his back to the Councilman, and disappeared into a dark staircase as he headed for the ground floor of Republic City, seven other comrades in tow.

So in short: this is after the events of Korra and just natural Bending is pretty much bad right now cause of the Elemental Dystrophy disease that's been going around. So what to do with things while trying to apparently find the missing Avatar and a sure-fire cure for all Benders? Simple: recruit simple normal people and give them some state of the art technology that'll help them Bend!!!

Got all that? Now let's start talking about Shinya himself!! Let's start with his naming scheme! Shinya specifically has two distinct meanings: passionate or fiery heart, in where I had the secondary meaning be the one that is what describes the young man...ya know, since he's from the Fire Nation.

The appearance, this was literally me looking for a good image of a Firebender. Yes I know that with the RP and what not, he doesn't have the ability of Bending in general, but given the fact that looking for Fire Nation citizens on the internet just literally gave me the background characters and no one wants that. So instead, I searched up Firebender images and rather than going for an obvious dark haired individual like most Fire Nation citizens are...I found this blonde haired Firebender. So that's why I went with it...cause it's different from the norm.

For personality...[picks up a book called, "Sonic's Book of Character Personality Tropes"]...dude is friendly, treats everyone respectfully (bender or non)...yeah that's basically it. Upside: he has a bit of quirk in regards to being different, his meditation style or his martial arts practicing when he wants to be left alone for a while. And in the regards for combat, he normally plays a defensive style in the manner of waiting for someone else to take the first move and planning counterattacks in response.

In the area of biography, it's straight forward: he was born and raised on Shu Jing (home of master Piandao), learned how to do martial arts since he couldn't Firebend and really didn't like trying to learn the ways of the blade, also learned how to survive on his own, Firelord dies of the disease as well as the other benders he knew (well fall ill), annnnnnnnnd plot finds him. Told ya that was straight forward!

Now, lastly the Skills that Shinya possesses. Of course, he has a tech glove to allow him to Firebend, but that's not all. Shinya is a professional martial artist, proficient in using two specific styles: Northern Shaolin Kung Fu and Hung Ga Kung Fu. Along with this, he's proficient as a hunter thanks to his father helping him out and teaching him how to survive.

All in all, Shinya was a character I was trying my best to work with, especially with this being a different style of Dad RP that I'm used to. Nevertheless, I had fun playing this character. Though next time...I might actually just make him a straight up Bender...cause yeah...not being able to just Bend was KILLER for this!! xD

I need to check the Database more often...and omg Dr. Horrible!

Oh man, Shinya. Good times, man, good times.

And yeah not being able to bend was frustrating at first, though at least your guy knew kung fu. Mine just threw rocks at people lmao.

Also the extra information on his name and the kung fu was pretty cool. Shows that you did research for him.

I need to check the Database more often...and omg Dr. Horrible!

Oh man, Shinya. Good times, man, good times.

And yeah not being able to bend was frustrating at first, though at least your guy knew kung fu. Mine just threw rocks at people lmao.

Also the extra information on his name and the kung fu was pretty cool. Shows that you did research for him.

XD Yeah...correction: he threw rocks and had a Lion-Dragon do most of his stuff for him sometimes! GDI Yao!!!

But yeah, I try and tend to do research on in regards to stuff like that for my characters when making them. Keyword there is "try", but nevertheless, the fact that the character worked in general made me even happier when the RP did it's thing.

LOL True, Mimi was a beast. Well, literally and figuratively. Made up for Yao being pretty much useless.

Research is fun, and it was fun reading about the kung fu in your posts you made with Shinya too, so overall I think he was a success. :)

LOL True, Mimi was a beast. Well, literally and figuratively. Made up for Yao being pretty much useless.

Research is fun, and it was fun reading about the kung fu in your posts you made with Shinya too, so overall I think he was a success. :)

Glad you honestly think so!

As a character creator, I do find it great that people do happen to like the characters I've made. It actually helps me as a creator move on and keep forging ahead on with the character creations.

x393wz.jpg

[spoiler=Lute Hero]

sv6VF1C.jpg?1

"Music is the greatest force. Those who hear it's melody, bend and turn in time with it's notes, as it even changes their disposition."

x393wz.jpg

Personal Information

x393wz.jpg

Name: Ebxes Hymn

Race: Tiefling

Nationality: Fluca

x393wz.jpg

the_tiefling_bard_by_twai-d8jmi3m.png

Height: 5'

Weight: 130 lbs

Depicted above is Ebxes' general appearance. He has his lute carried on his back by the strap, while his rapier is found on his left side. His outfit is a normal Fluca attire, combining this outfit style with that of those at the Bards College.

x393wz.jpg

What do many people think when they see a Tiefling? Nothing good, right? Well, that's something that Ebxes hopes to change with his own attitude and how he conducts himself.

Ebxes is quite the gentleman and a smooth talker, specifically with the ladies, and respectful to those older and much wiser than he. He is always willing to lend a hand or a tail in most given situations, and when those aren't good enough, he's more than willing to lend his musical talents and even his voice. Most of these things are just due to him being a bard and was taught by both his parents and the Bards College to be quite the respectable gentleman, but he just finds it to be his personality and nothing more. Also, this Tiefling, while he enjoys a good drink every once and a while, can get really drunk if things get out of hand.

As a bard, Ebxes is a lover of music and poetry and will often mention this in some sort of lament, to reflect on how great they are. He also goes to great lengths to dedicate every song he plays to his favored deity: Xara. However, recently he's been doing this a lot more quietly and to himself, rather than just announcing it out loud like he's normally used to doing.

In combat, which is something he isn't in too often, Ebxes is more of a supporter. He makes sure his allies are strengthened and also healed, while at the same time, trying his best to attack or even defend when he can.

x393wz.jpg

"All great melodies begin with the first note. So allow me to weave you the melody that is my story..."

Ebxes Hymn was born in the city known as Fluca, where it was primarily inhabited by humans. Fortunately, these humans didn't have much problem with any other race living in the city, so long as they didn't start any trouble. So naturally, with this in mind, Ebxes' family settled down and went to work actually setting up shop, as his father was a skilled Tiefling blacksmith. Being a blacksmith actually helped not only them out, but it helped the city out as well, in regards to their being another blacksmith to go and commission weaponry and armor in order to survive. However, Ebxes wasn't one to follow in his father's footsteps...his heart belonged to the music.

As he grew, the young Tiefling often told his parents his dream and aspirations about being a musician and eventually a bard, which didn't sit too well with his father. Eventually he came around, given how he remembered how his own father was and not approving of his own dream of being a blacksmith. Finally with his father's approval, Ebxes set his sights for one place: the Bards College of Glamour in Steelhorn. He was going to learn how to put his love for music to a career...and possibly learn a bit of bardic magic as well.

It wasn't long before Ebxes found a way to get to Steelhorn to apply for the Bards College and immediately was enrolled and was told he had potential by a Dragonborn teacher: Tazvull. Tazvull took the Tiefling under his wing and taught him what it truly meant to be a bard and to follow where the music leads him. Ebxes took to Tazvull's teachings well enough, showing quite the eagerness to learn and to apply what he was taught whenever he could. The teacher and student began to have a friendly bond with one another and they became the friends throughout his time at the college. It wasn't long, however, till Ebxes finally learned enough and it was time for him to move on in search of his own music, to make his own tales. Upon his departure, Tazvull handed him his favorite lute, as a parting and gift of friendship. Ebxes took the gift humbly before leaving Steelhorn and began his own adventures as a bard.

It's been about six months since his departure of the Bards College and Ebxes has his sights on a new location...a tavern of a certain war hero. After all, the hero must have many stories and tales to regale to others...and if one of them was a bard, new music and songs would definitely be born.

x393wz.jpg

Drink of choice: Any Drink that can be turned into a Flaming Beverage. Dude's a Tiefling, go figure.x393wz.jpg

"Combat" Information

x393wz.jpg

Class: Bard

Alignment: Neutral Good

Armor Class: Light Armor

Favored Deity: Xara, the Goddess of Poetry and Music

x393wz.jpg

[spoiler=Abilities:]

• Languages: Ebxes is fluent in his native tongue of Infernal, as well as the Common tongue. Oddly enough, Ebxes also knows how to speak Deep Speech, though he's never been able to find anyone who "speaks Deep".
  • Darkvision: As Ebxes is a Tiefling, he is granted the ability to see in the dark.
  • Hellish Resistance: Ebxes is a Tiefling, as such, he is immune/able to resist to any damage that is cause by fire.
  • Virtuoso: As a bard, Ebxes has gotten to learn how to play different musical instruments. As such, he knows the basics of many instruments, however he is more proficient in the stringed instruments. That said, he is always willing to learn other instruments just to keep his skills fresh.
  • Bardic Inspiration: He's a bard...he inspires people through his songs...what more do you want?

x393wz.jpg

[spoiler=Techniques:]

Songs Played

These are the songs that Ebxes has gathered either during his time at the Bards College or during his travels from home, and the story they tell through the music is also presented:

• The Song of the Golden Dragon: An instrumental song that lets the listeners envision a village that would be terrorized by a dragon adorned in golden scales. However, through this song, a brave knight challenges the accursed beast in order to free the village. Through the melody, it becomes clearer and clearer that the true hero of this story is actually the golden dragon, who is the sole guardian of the village and that this is being retold by the wicked knight who laid to waste the majestic beast for his own gains.
  • Return to Me Under the Tree: An instrumental song that tells the story of two young lovers, sitting under an apple tree, when the young man tells the young girl he'll be leaving on a small quest and he'll be gone for a bit. However, he makes the promise that he'll return to her and marry her. They promise to meet once more under this tree's shade and the young man leaves. The young girl comes every single day to wait under the apple tree, in hopes that he'll return, it goes on for quite some time. Two years pass and the girl stopped waiting under the tree for a bit of time, but out of the blue one day, she decides to return to that hill. When she returns, she sees someone waiting for her under the apple tree: the man she loved had returned. With an embrace, they reunite and marry underneath the shade of the tree.
  • Sand Through the Hourglass: An instrumental song that tells the story of a man's last minutes. Through these last minutes of his life, he can see his past unfold before him. His youthful days, the ones where he was a happier child, up to the point where his life took a different turn. During his adolescent years, the man became one that was a rebel, a troublemaker. And upon one day in his life, before he finally found happiness, he was confronted by a stranger in a cloak that was as black as night. From this stranger, he was given an hourglass, with quite a bit of sand going through it. Some was normal, but the current set that fell was black, just as his soul. After this was handed to him, the stranger was gone. This hourglass was his life and it reflected this oh too well. The man finally found happiness within a woman and the sand turned normal once more and remained that way for a number of years. However, like the sand that fell through the hourglass, things began to change. As the song continues, the man would lose his wife and fall into a despair, making the sand once more turn black like his soul. All the things he did after that, drinking to forget, gambling away everything...nothing changed his hourglass sand back to normal. As his life finally arrived to where he was now, he would finally look once more at the hourglass. The man began to regret everything in his life and wished for his sand to just become normal once more, and to pass from this life as a good man. Soon he was met with a familiar figure, the stranger who handed him this hourglass all those years ago now stood before him. This stranger would move and take the hourglass in his bony hands and sigh. "I gave you this to make sure you did the right thing...all I can see is that you are truly rotten to the core", the stranger said, before watching the last few drops of sand fall through the hourglass and with it, the man would draw his last breath. Once the man left from this mortal coil, the stranger flipped the hourglass over and left...to find another to hand their hourglass to.

Spells

• Song of Healing: A healing spell that targets a group of individuals in a touching distance with the caster. This melody will heal wounds of those around the caster, however, it doesn't have any effect on constructs or undead.
  • Song of Courage: A spell that imbues the listeners of the melody with courage and bravery, along with giving them a buff in strength.
  • Fire Bolt: Hurling a bolt of fire at a target.
  • Wall of Fire: Creates an opaque wall of fire that is either: 60 feet long, 20 feet high, and 1 foot thick, or a ringed wall up to 20 feet in diameter, 20 feet high, and 1 foot thick.

x393wz.jpg

[spoiler=Inventory:]

Instruments

• Lute: Ebxes' go to instrument, one he is the most proficient at using. This lute is dear to him as his teacher at the Bard College presented this to him during his graduation.
  • Rain Stick: For the song "Sand Through the Hourglass", Ebxes tends to use this rain stick while he plays. Oddly enough, he uses his tail to use this instrument.

Weaponry

• Elegant Melody: A rapier that Ebxes carries with him on his left side. When the situation calls for it, he'll use it, but normally it's there just for decoration.

x393wz.jpg

Misc. Information

x393wz.jpg

Ebxes' Voice: Charles Klausmeyer

Ebxes' Theme | Battle Theme (Alternative)

• The name of this character was brought up using the Fantasy Name Generator in the D&D section under Tieflings. Therefore, an exact definition/meaning for Ebxes' first name is unknown, however, according to the generator, Tieflings often choose a name of goal or dream they wish to fulfill. This is the same for Ebxes' surname: Hymn - a religious song or poem, typically of praise to God or a god. This was selected, due to his class and role as a bard.
  • Ebxes is the first of many things for characters for me: 1 - He's a Tiefling, not a human like a normally create, 2 - He's a bard rather than a normal fighter, which is something I normally make.
  • The spells that Ebxes has are based upon different spells that can be found in D&D: 1 - the Song of Healing can equate to Cure Wounds or Healing Words. 2 - the Song of Courage can equate to Heroism.
  • Ebxes' voice is basically the same for Raphael from the Soul Caliber series, due to the fact that most usually in things regarding fantasy, bards have quite the dulcet tone, to which would make many ladies fall for them.
  • Ebxes being able to speak Deep Speech is a reference to a character from the D&D show, "Heroes and Halfwits" by Rooster Teeth. The character who has this ability, Albus Cumberbatch, has this and has never met anyone who speaks this language. As such, he normally would ask if they "speak Deep" when in new encounters.

x393wz.jpg

HERE COMES A NEW CHALLENGER!!!

Granted, I did make this character for an RP that didn't leave the OOC state, but it won't take long for me to rework it when need to. Nevertheless...I give you something I haven't brought forth before: A BARD!!! That's right, you read "bard", those in RPGs who seem to be support and play any annoying ditty and song in their collection to either help or annoy the party! Please note: there was PLENTY of D&D/Pathfinder research that was done specifically for this character...so hopefully it's good for everyone.

Ladies and gentlemen, I present to you: Ebxes Hymn.

At first glance, you'll notice something about Ebxes: he's a Tiefling...meaning he's of the literal demon race and rather than being malevolent, he's a Neutral Good guy who wants to make a name for himself as a bard, to tell the stories of those who will let him. So he's neither human or a brawler, so we've already moved out of the way of my normal character ideas. Ebxes was made to be 24 (please note that this is 24 in human years, due to the fact that I'm unsure how aging works in Tieflings) and having the surname "Hymn".

Now with "Hymn", from what I was told in the Fantasy Name Generator in regards to Tieflings, they choose a name of a goal or dream they wish to achieve. And since hymn is a religious song or poem to God or gods, I worked it to be utilized that he'd be a bard rather than anything else.

Personality of Ebxes is simple: rather than being how normal Tieflings are, he's a smooth talking gentleman and is quite respectable to individuals. Not only this, he absolutely loves music, period. I had it to where he'd lament and even reflect on how great music and poetry was, and even go so far as to dedicate his music to his favored goddess: Xara (a deity I had made up in regards for this RP). And in combat, since he's a bard, he's more support rather than front-line material.

Biography is even more simple: Ebxes comes from a family of blacksmiths, wants to enroll in a Bards College. Parents let him after a while and he goes. He meets his teacher/instructor and best friend, a Dragonborn named Tazvull. After his time there was up, he was let go and given a lute by Tazvull as a sort of graduation and good-bye gift and has been traveling for six months. And this is pretty much the biography of Ebxes...up to the point where I have him going to where this one RP was heading.

Now for the fun stuff! I had Ebxes have a plethora of abilities, such as the normal Tiefling abilities (Darkvision and Hellish Resistance). And as a bard, I made sure he had Virtuoso and Bardic Inspiration. However, I also had him know a few different languages (Infernal, Common, and Deep Speech). But it doesn't just end here. In regards to techniques, I put three different songs that Ebxes has played and the stories behind them. These here were the most fun I had in regards to anything. After listening to three different songs, I could actually see different stories being told and worked immediately to put them here. I'd definitely suggest reading the story synopsis of each one while listening to the music...you might be surprised. Of course, he also knows a few spells (not cantrips, because I still was trying to figure out the difference between the two and just went with spells). He can play the Song of Courage and Song of Healing in order to assist his allies in combat, while at the same time, cast fire based spells (go figure, he's a Tiefling).

Last but not least, his inventory, which just consists of a few instruments and a rapier. Not a whole lot, but hey...it's something.

This character specifically has been one I actually enjoyed creating and molding. It got me out of working with human characters again as well as someone not in like a swordsman or fighter class.

Since he didn't get used properly yet, I am saving Ebxes for something...I dunno what, but the moment something good that fits this character comes along: he'll be there.

• 1 month later...

x393wz.jpg

[spoiler=Fiery Djinn]

cR1LdkE.jpg?1

"Grant you wishes? Jeez...I'm not even THAT type of Djinn. ...Racist."

x393wz.jpg

Personal Information

x393wz.jpg

Name: Amon Ignatius

Species: Ifrit

x393wz.jpg

[spoiler=What is an Ifrit?]

An Ifrit is a type of Djinn/Jinn are a race of infernal spirits, mostly common in the Middle East. While normally associated with being depicted as wicked, ruthless, and just downright evil, it doesn't mean that all in this race and species are this way. In some folklore, it was said that Ifrit were formed from the blood of a murder victim.

While some Ifrit resemble that of a creature of the fiery underworld, some take the form of humans, in order not to freak out the locals and even try and fit in with society. Even further, there are those that would be half-human and half-Ifrit, but still regarded as an infernal Djinn.

x393wz.jpg

Hv6h90Y.jpg

Height: 5'7"

Weight: 149 lbs

Depicted above is Amon's common human appearance, choosing the clothing style of that of a delinquent or something like this. Unlike others however, Amon retains the feral golden color in his eyes, which is shown quite a bit with the contrast of his fiery red hair. The fire tattoo was oddly enough something that came out of nowhere when Amon took on this form, but never questioned it as it made him look pretty distinguished in his own opinion. He wears a single earring, one of the many common misconception of identifying a Djinn, but he chose to use this just because he thought it would be funny.

[spoiler=Infernal Form]

MGK7eim.png

x393wz.jpg

When one thinks of an Ifrit, they immediately think of dark, wicked, ruthless and overall evil. However, this isn't what Amon embodies at all.

In contrast to the normal Ifrit, Amon shows off a lot more human qualities, due to his half-breed status. In fact, Amon is an individual that would rather hang out with friends or even allies, rather than just standing around and brood in the dark or something like that. He's quick to make friends/allies, especially if there's a female present. He thinks highly of himself as a wooer of ladies and is often referred (mainly by himself) as "hot stuff". However, he still conducts himself in a gentlemanly fashion as to not overstep his boundaries. A generally friendly guy, means its quite easy for people to approach the young man if they see fit.

Amon is also quite intrigued by humanity and mortals in general. As an Ifrit, he has a curiosity on how mortals do certain things and how they generally work. Of course, he himself deals with most of what mortals do as his half-breed status allows him, but something about full-blooded humans intrigues him. Amon takes this interest and intrigue quite seriously, usually studying hard on an individual to understand their likes and dislikes and even how they interact with certain things.

However, Amon is not without his faults. One of which happens to be his distinct distaste for how Ifrit and Djinn are portrayed in culture. As it's his heritage, Amon absolutely hates it if an individual comes up to him and asks to grant someone wishes, which is not something Ifrit do. Not only this, he finds the normal portrayal of Ifrit to always be evil based on appearance distasteful. Another fault Amon has, would probably be his boiling temper. A trait (of many) possibly inherited by his father, Amon can get quite upset and aggressive if his temper isn't watched. If it worsens, it could result in the Ifrit lashing out in a rage...or even worse, possibly unleashing the infernal form he has.

x393wz.jpg

"Still sort of wondering why my father hates most of humankind...they're pretty damn interesting."

To learn the story of Amon Ignatius, the story of his father must be told. The story of how an Ifrit hiding as a human, fell in love with a human woman.

Ali, Amon's father, had been hiding as a human in America, posing as an immigrant from the Middle East, namely from the country of Jordan. What he was hiding from, it was the descendants of King Solomon himself, those with the powers to utilize the Seal of Solomon that could be used to seal him away again within a vessel, never to escape. Regardless, his constant evading and fighting off these descendants proved successful, as they lost his trail and he was finally able to settle down in America to remain hidden. This is when met Amon's mother, Cassidy Ignatius. After a bit of time of both of these individuals talking and getting to know each other, including Ali finally revealing to her that he was an Ifrit, the two fell in love and married. Within the next year of their marriage, Amon was born into the world, a half-human, half-Ifrit...but still a Djinn.

As time passed, Ali began to teach his son the ins and outs of being an infernal Djinn and to always be wary of those who bear Solomon's seal. As the young child grew, he was instructed the basics of how to control his powers and how to use them properly. Of course, Ali told Amon that the true applications of his powers would depend on him, as each Ifrit was different in the way they would use their abilities. Even though it was tough growing up, Amon had a good life. Unfortunately it wasn't to last too long.

After Amon turned ten (in human years), Cassidy "left home". This was the excuse and the reason for her not being there that Ali gave to Amon. It wasn't years later that he found out that his mother died at the hands of Solomon's descendants. Ali and Cassidy were out and they were approached by them, but rather than attack Ali, they struck out at Cassidy as she threw herself in front of Ali to protect him. Enraged, Ali mercilessly murdered those descendants, burning them alive with his hellish rage. Ali's hatred of humankind grew greatly, as it was humankind was the one who took away his true love. Nevertheless, he became a hermit and made his son stay away from other humans.

As he reached age eighteen, Amon remained at home, as instructed, but had been communicating with other humans to keep his appearance up at the school he attended. However, one day he returned home and Ali was gone. His father upped and left him, only leaving him a dagger which he stole from a descendant many years ago and a short sword. No words, no good-byes...nothing. Amon was distraught, but he knew that he could easily fend for himself.

At the present day, he just dropped out of college and his studies to try to see the world, in hopes of finding his father.

x393wz.jpg

Combat Information

x393wz.jpg

Solomon's Razor - An Arabian styled dagger that Amon keeps as a keepsake from his father, in remembrance of their heritage. Oddly enough, this dagger has the fabled Seal of Solomon on the hilt of it, but it seems quite faded, almost like it's no longer in power on the weapon.

Flambeau - An Arabian styled short sword that Amon carries with him.

x393wz.jpg

[spoiler=Power Array:]

Pyromancy - As an Ifrit, Amon has the ability to control and manipulate the infernal fire. With this power, he can conjure and generate fire either via his hands, feet or his mouth, then releasing it in a form of a powerful fiery blast. Whats more is that he can power his weapons up by causing them to be lit on fire in order for a much more flashy and fiery attack. Amon has performed the following techniques with his pyromancy:

• Fireball - This is the generic fireball technique, in which Amon can generate flames in his hands and create fireballs in order to throw them as projectiles at his enemies. He can even generate a single, larger fireball from both his hands, though this requires more concentration to use. The largest he's been able to make it happens to the size of a big rig. Further practice of this technique has even allowed Amon to just coat his fists and feet in fire to allow for better strikes. This is the most common application of the power that Amon uses.
  • Infernal Breath - A type of technique in which Amon breathes out fire like a dragon. It can reach up to 10 feet in range. There are even times where this can even create puddles of molten lava on the ground.
  • Hell Shield - A technique which has Amon slamming his hands on the ground and calling forth a shield created with the hellish infernal flames in order to fashion a sort of wall shield to protect him. In some occasions he can generate it to completely surround him. However, making the shield too big will begin to drain Amon of energy and stamina, so he's always cautious on his shield's size.

Infernal Form - If the need arises, Amon will throw his human appearance aside in order to unleash the hellish creature that he truly is, an demonic Djinn of the underworld. The moment he unleashes this transformation, the area surrounding him will become intensely hot. Freed from the shackles of the human form, Amon's Infernal Form increases the power of the different techniques he can do (Fireball goes to the size of mountains, Infernal Breath is now atomic and radioactive, and Hell Shield expands greatly and even incinerates everything it touches). However, the moment he reverts to normal, he will be extremely drained.

x393wz.jpg

x393wz.jpg

Amon's Theme (Alternative) | Battle Theme (Alternative)

• Amon's mean the following: Amon - This is a reference to the Djinn of the same name to where its one of several demons that are mentioned in The Lesser Key of Solomon in the first section of the book. Ignatius - A Late Roman name, deriving from the Roman family name Egnatius, meaning unknown, of Etruscan origin. The spelling was later altered to resemble Latin ignis "fire". This was the name of several saints, including the third bishop of Antioch who was thrown to wild beasts by emperor Trajan, and by Saint Ignatius of Loyola (1491-1556), founder of the Jesuits, whose real birth name was in fact Íñigo.
  • Amon's weapons are named in the following conventions: 1st - the dagger is named after King Solomon, as a reference to him ruling over the Djinn. 2nd - the short sword is named after both a character by the same name and the French word for a flaming torch.
  • Amon, as a Ifrit and Djinn, is absolutely afraid of Solomon's Seal and those who wield it, always fearing he'll be trapped within a vessel and be trapped.
  • Amon's favorite drink happens to be a Strawberry Sunrise cocktail.
  • His favorite season happens to be Summer.

x393wz.jpg

A new challenger arriveth!!

For this character, I attempted to do something a little different. However, I bring out how this character and idea came about. It came about after reading over the RP known as Golden Gate Empire made by @@Dad (found here for your viewing pleasure). After reading this, I did a bit of things here and there and this character was brought up in my mind...so I've created him. I present: Amon Ignatius the Half-Ifrit.

Firstly, his appearance. I will admit, I found this in Yui's Imgur gallery and immediately knew this was one of those anime guy pics that one can find anywhere online and is used in almost every single RP. Nevertheless, the design that the character had overall, I felt befit Amon in the long run. After all, fiery tattoos, feral yellow eyes, and red hair just for an Ifrit? Sort of a no brainer! Now the Ifrit form I gave him is brought to you in part from the Final Fantasy world. I mean seriously, that design is the best one that I could give him.

Now for the personality. Of course, I made it slight contrary to the fact on how ACTUAL Ifrit Djinns happen to be, which happens to be:

The Ifrits are a class of infernal djinn and also held to be a death spirit drawn to the life-force (or blood) of a murdered victim seeking revenge on the murderer. ....most often depicted as a wicked, ruthless, and evil being.

So naturally, I did my best to sort of balance this out. After all, Amon here is half-human and half-Ifrit, he shouldn't be 100% just evil...more on that later. Amon tends to show off more of his human qualities rather than just his Ifrit qualities, which consist of [insert list of Sonic's usual personality tropes here]. All joking aside though, I did give Amon something a bit unique to his character: curiosity towards humans. As mentioned in his Biography, his father had him stay away from other humans (though it never really worked out, so yeah). While being half-human, you would think he knows how the species works on a personal level, but that's not the case. With this type of curiosity, I almost want to equate it to the same curiosity that Ryuk from Death Note had on humans. Being part of two worlds and trying to find a place to specifically belong, it makes sense on why he's trying hard to learn about the one side of him.

Onto the biography. With this one, I went a bit into Amon's past with his father, Ali, a full-fledged Ifrit Djinn. A Middle Eastern man as an immigrant arriving in America being his cover story and hiding and fending off against the descendants of King Solomon and their Seal of Solomon (a Djinn's worst nightmare). Of course, one thing leads to another and he finds love in a woman named Cassidy. Once again, one thing leads to another and Amon was born. The life of Amon continued and then we find out the tragic area of his backstory being that the descendants of Solomon came and murdered Cassidy in an attempt to strike at Ali...his mother protecting his father by stepping in the way. This making the father and son a hermit pairing, with the latter still going to human school and what not, but when he hit 18, dear old dad was gone. Naturally, he later drops from college to search for his father. ...now this here is where things getting interesting. The looking for his father was the end of that biography, but Dad had brought me in for something he had planned. Therefore, he had me add the following to the end of the bio: "That was...until he was summoned by an unknown force...".

Long story short on this idea Dad had: Amon was going to become a villain for the player characters to overcome. He would be put under the control of the current baddie and after the fight, would later join the heroes. Unfortunately, it didn't get to come to fruition this time.

As for weapons and powers, Amon wields both an Arabian dagger and short-sword as his weaponry while his powers are a bit...hotter...#badpun. In short, I gave the Ifrit pyromancy with the abilities to conjure and throw fireballs, breathe fire, and conjure up a fiery wall/shield. The idea was to create a character that could utilize the powers to both be used separate in the manner of fireballs (also to the fact of being used on his hands and feet) and such, as well as creating opportunities to use his weapons to catch them on fire to make a better assault. However, the powers he holds get a boost in strength when he takes on his Infernal Form, though he becomes extremely drained and exhausted...but such is the price one pays for a power boost.

Amon Ignatius was a character that was fun to piece and string together, all of which sparked from an RP as well (this being the second one to happen in this manner as Kiyoko has first place on that area). Do I want to officially use Amon? Absolutely! I just gotta find the right locale for this half-human/half-Ifrit to work in.

• 2 weeks later...

-A School for Villains 1.0-

(link here)

(OG OOC)

x393wz.jpg

[spoiler=File Overridden]

ubSAQCf.jpg?1

"Okay, your computer is literally screaming at me. What the HELL where you doing on this?!?"

x393wz.jpg
Personal Information
x393wz.jpg
Name: Victor "Vic" McCoy
Sex: Male

Date of Birth: March 22nd
x393wz.jpg
pNXZ6Ua.jpg
Height: 5'3"
Weight: 103 lbs

Depicted above is Victor's general appearance. The glasses, however, aren't normally worn on a daily basis or 24/7. Rather than that, they are merely to help him read and nothing more.

x393wz.jpg

Victor may seem like the type of guy to be quite the intellectual, the type to think that they're higher than their peers and feel themselves as superior than them. This...sadly isn't the case, as much as he wishes this to be. While he is an intellectual, he can't bring himself to act in the manner that would degrade his fellow villains. Rather he actually does what he can to help them with things they don't specifically understand. He feels its his duty as a fellow uprising villain to help his peers in order for them to be the best they truly can. Could this be a trait he inherited from his hero mother? It's a strong possibility, but he doesn't care.

Although usually calm and collected, due to his powers as a technopath, Victor tends to be protective (almost over-protective) over the different technology he uses. This is only because there are some he actually enjoys having conversations with, specifically his phone's A.I., a female he's given the nickname "Serenity". Regardless, he takes the care of each piece of technology he uses in his daily life with extreme care and often chastises others for their own things pretty much neglecting them.

x393wz.jpg

"People praise and worship heroes on a daily basis...blissfully unaware of the pain that these so-called heroes inflict on those they care for."

Victor McCoy was born to a small family in the U.S. and unbeknownst to him, his mother was actually a superhero. She was known as "Blonde Bomber", a woman who had the ability of explosive punches. Victor didn't do a lot of research to know about the specific information, but it didn't matter. Either way, he lived life with his father while his mother was always "working late"...obviously working as a superhero. Still, it was a life that Victor didn't mind at all. He enjoyed life with his family, even though he never saw much of his mother, it was a good life for him nevertheless.

Soon, however, when he turned eight, Victor learned the truth about his mother being a superhero. And from that, he also learned that he too had powers and was a meta-human. Though, unlike his mother, he found out that he was a technopath and always played with his own powers to learn how to get the hang of them. Knowing now that his mother was a hero and that he had powers, he had one thing on his mind: "I'm going to be a hero, just like my mom!"

Then the incident happened, when he turned thirteen. Victor was staying at a friend's house and found out from his parents that his father was at the wrong place at the wrong time. A group of armed robbers struck out at a bank and his father was in the midst of a hostage situation. The entire time, Victor was hoping and praying for his mother to get there to stop them and save his father. ...But she never came. On that day, Victor lost his father and his faith in heroes. The young boy was devastated that he lost his father, but his attitude would soon become worse when he found out the reason his mother wasn't there: she had an affair.

Victor found out in the weeks that followed, that his mother...no...the "Blonde Bomber" had been seeing another hero by the name of "Morningstar", a hero with light based powers. When this came to light, he began to hate and despise her. She couldn't save his father...because she was having an affair with a damn hero. This was the turning point in Victor's life. If THIS was what it was to be a superhero...then he wanted no part of it. He'd be the opposite if anything...a villain perhaps.

He surprisingly got the chance when a strange individual approached him. This chance came to him as he was doing a bit of hacking on his laptop, doing his best to try and find out somewhere that villains would gather. There was always talk of a place like this, but he wanted to know in order to join them. Before he could find the portal that would give him what he wanted, a strange individual appeared to him and gave him the ticket to this location...an ID for Lowhaven.

Thus...Victor McCoy's villain journey began!

x393wz.jpg
Villain Information
x393wz.jpg
Alias: Override

x393wz.jpg

[spoiler=Costume:]

jftTsYy.jpg

The ideal costume that Victor has planned for himself, however without the strange elf-ears, wire appearing from the collar of his jacket, and robotic right arm depicted, as well as two of the boots similar to the one on his right leg.

The suit is enhanced to give the Technopath access to holographic displays, allowing him to observe and even prepare how things will turn out. The mask on his face comes built in with a voice modulator, allowing him to change his voice at it's wearer's leisure. His costume also comes with a small over head backpack, allowing him to store his tools and even gadgets in.

x393wz.jpg
[spoiler=Powers:]
Technopath (Technology Manipulation): Victor is able to control, create, and manipulate technology, technological constructs, computers, robots, hardware and other devices that can be termed as "technology". This type of power allows Victor to have physical interaction with machines, or even a psychic ability that allows mental interface with computer data. He can control the flow of intricate machinery and can allow them to assemble or disengage their programming at will, as well as operate most technology just by touching or looking.

x393wz.jpg

[spoiler=Equipment]

S.H.A.D.E.

A small plastic Gunpla model that Victor made on his first day of Mechanics class with Dr. Cagey. It stands for "Skill Handcrafted Android Designed for Exploration". Designed for stealth missions, Victor took a normal Gunpla model and combined this with mechanical parts that he found in class (as well as a small electronic blowtorches). Along with this, the small robot is capable and utilizes a combat mode in which it has two indigo flames in the form of butterfly wings erupting from it's back. The only thing for this mechanism to function at full capacity is an A.I.

x393wz.jpg
[spoiler=Classes:]
1st Period: History
2nd Period: Mechanics
3rd Period: Free Period
4th Period: PE
5th Period: Software
6th Period: Physics
7th Period: Student Aide
8th Period: Power Management

After School Club: Newspaper Club/Exploration Club

x393wz.jpg
x393wz.jpg
Victor's Theme | Hacking Theme | Battle Theme (Alternative)

• Victor's name is taken from two separate characters in the Marvel universe who are quite intelligent: Victor - Victor Von Doom/Dr. Doom, McCoy - Henry McCoy/Beast
  • "Override" was actually the 2nd alias he thought of for himself. The first was actually "Cipher".
  • The A.I. that Victor's phone uses, Serenity, was given the name in reference to a character of the same name in "The Matrix" trilogy.
  • Victor prefers Italian cuisine over any other type of food. However, he'll be gracious and eat whatever he's given.
  • He keeps with him on his person (er...backpack) the latest laptop and OS model, complete with quite a number of tools in order to use while hacking.

x393wz.jpg

Been a while since I put a character I recently RPed as...but it's come to this to bring a new character in. This comes from "A School of Villains", by the talented @, made literally as a joke but it took off quite a bit. But before we get into this character, I shall indulge you all in...

[spoiler=The Simple Plot of Villain's School]

In this world, there are many ways to become extraordinary. Maybe you were born with a power, or maybe you fell in radioactive waste. Perhaps an animal bit you, or you just know MAGIC. Some people use these powers to protect the innocent, to save the world... to be... heroes.

However, a city that rests deep underground. Lowhaven is a gathering spot for those the rest of the world would call villainous, and answers to no nation. In a way, Lowhaven is almost like a nation of its own; they have their own government, economy, and more. There exist throughout the world various hidden entrances to the city, but these are very carefully guarded. Only those with a Lowhaven ID are allowed in, and earning one isn’t an easy task.

In this city, they have schools, ones to teach those that have been cast away from society. They teach them the fine art...

of how to be villains!!

Now THAT is a simple plot! Now, I'd like to introduce you to my character I played: Victor "Vic" McCoy! Annnnd let's cue the best soundtrack for this analysis/breakdown!

-We Were Number One!-

We're going to skip the general appearance, since it's pretty straightforward, though I did make it a point to say that the glasses weren't always worn. Therefore, they were only used for reading. However, I will get to the costumed appearance I gave Vic, or "Override". While creepy looking, it does display what I was hoping for in a villain costume, especially for a Technopath (more on that later). With a voice changer, and holographic displays, it just all fit perfectly for someone of this character's caliber when designing it.

For personality, Victor is in some regards "similar" to my other characters when it comes to personality, with the differences of him being quite the intellectual and the general stereotypical techie in which he is very protective over both his things and even the things he's fixed or tinkered with. And surprisingly, that's it for this portion. Le gasp, I know.

In the biography, things get a bit more complicated. Victor was born to a couple, with his mother being a super-heroine known as the "Blonde Bomber", someone with explosive punches. His father, of course, had no powers, but that's a bit unimportant at the moment. In short, things before he develops his powers are pretty good and when he finally develops said powers of being a Technopath are the points in where he wishes to be a superhero, just like his mother as he would soon find out. At which point, if this was a normal character, that would be the obvious driving force as per usual of my type of characters. However...this is a Villains School RP...not a superhero RP. That being said, things were put in a twist. Now with this, rather than it just be a normal hero negligence like I had originally thought using, I went a different route: have his mother have an affair with another hero, therefore putting her out of commission for when tragedy strikes. This here would make Victor's original path twist into the one he would currently be on. With Victor's reason to become a villain fleshed out, all that was left was to get him into Lowhaven, which wasn't too hard at all. In future portions of the RP, it would mentioned on Vic's reasoning and possibly other characters in this would most likely tell him that it was a stupid reason to BE a villain. That was intentional, only due to the fact that I wanted to make him question the right path to take to become a great villain. If anything he would most likely follow after Dr. Cagey, his idol.

Now, let's get to Victor/Override's abilities and equipment! As stated before, Victor is a technopath, which basically boils down to him having technology manipulation. Of course, the tech guy has the ability to control and talk to computers and technology...go figure. As for equipment, other than his cell phone and laptop, I gave him something he created in his Mechanics class: S.H.A.D.E. This was something he was modeling after Cagey's different robotic creations (Cagey was based on Dr. Wily of Megaman and therefore his creations were based on Wily's own Robot Masters). Funnily enough, this is the first character that utilized a Gunpla (plastic Gundam model) in an RP.

All in all, Victor was a blast to use. Though we, me and Sai, had so much more planned on this character's front. Not only was he going to develop two new robots, a Scythe Man and one known as Mugen, but we even had it planned where he would become a student aide under Cagey...now would that also meant the NPC rival Akira would be under Cagey's tutelage too? That I wasn't too sure of, but I didn't have it out of the realm of possibility. Would I use him again? That's a collective, hell yes.

Archived