• Start New Topic
Welcome to Yugioh Card Maker Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

Golden Gate Empire: Dreams of Grandeur [IC | PG-16]

Action Adventure Fantasy Sci-fi Fiction A Dad RP

• Please log in to reply
399 replies to this topic

Tesability Black

Tesability Black

Thunder Dragon Champion

• The Last NetMonster
  • 1,706 posts
    Last Visit Yesterday, 01:51 AM

~Rawal's POV~

It was narrowly done, but Rawal did dodge a good number of the shards popped up around his being, unsure if any were supposed to actually harm him, however. Looking up to see one of the Ur-Ghlaaks captured in one of the orbs of shadow, Rawal raised a hand towards the imprisoned creation, focusing on it for the moment.

Soon, the orb became smaller and smaller at a much more rapid pace, until it could squeeze no more. Once the orb gained any form of opening, however, a glowing green energy zipped away towards Rawal's outstretched hand, phasing into it and becoming one with him again.

He still needed to rest to recover the Essence lost, but it was better to lose half of what was used than all of it.

"You, of one mind and body," Rawal suddenly heard mostly in his mind, surprised that he seemed able to understand the voice without aid. "You, of great heart and spirit.  You, of promise and destiny.  Take to my spirit, that we may become one.  That we may see the glory of all peoples."

"If you had seen how I had been before arriving here, you would not say this," Rawal could not help but admit upon hearing the whisper in a low voice of his own, almost instinctively understanding where it was coming from, the spectral tiger that he would have called a demon had he been home from lack of understanding.

If Yara had seen whom he had been before his arrival on Earth, the spirit tigress would be nowhere near him to begin with. However, at this point, if she could see into his life, she would have seen the time spent among the stars thinking over his past choices, how he could have done many things differently...

...how he would not have wasted amassing wealth and power that would both lose all value in his own lifetime.

In a sense, he was the opposite of Ife, once lived for greed, wealth and power, and lost it all before he can use any of it, instead hoping only to keep his particular kind of magic alive in a world where the act of Shaping had not become Forbidden and cause enough to be killed on the spot for such a witnessed act.

However, the theft of knowledge directly from his mind by another, to abuse the Art of Shaping for their own twisted gains...even if not part of this contest, he had to remain alive on the fact that he is the only one on this world, outside of the thief, that knows the innate weaknesses shared by all creations, that cannot be Shaped away without making them immediately unstable and explode. And so, after a second that could feel like a year to Rawal, Yara, Talis-Eye and the other creations, he finally nodded before saying, "I have an idea."

Soon, the invisibility dropped and the hood was down, revealing gray-and-white hair held back into a low ponytail...and the face of an androgynous tiger. The arms seemed to have bulked up a fair bit, ending in large hands with fingers that contained retractable claws. His legs have become altered in shape, the boots destroyed to better adapt that of a more-tiger-like leg. Poking from underneath the trenchcoat he wore was the tip of a tiger's tail.

To call him an humanoid tiger now would be...not that far from the truth, in all honesty. After revealing himself, the spectral tiger's temporary fusion with him stealing away his shadow, Rawal reeled one arm back before swinging forward with open palm with an undercut to shatter the ice around him with one or two swings with borrowed strength. Letting loose a roar into the air, himself and the creations that were visible began to glow brightly, the wounds still inflicted upon all beginning to undo themselves, a Regeneration Aura.

Normally, he would not do such a thing, to 'self-Shape' as it were, but now, he didn't have the option of denying himself any form of edge he could get. He could possibly work out something with Bethany at a later time, it's this madman that needed to be erased from existence.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~Talis-Eye's POV~

Louis would feel an odd tapping near the center of his back between the wings faint enough to potentially not be caught at all after he swiped towards the ball of light that disappeared right as soon as he touched it, revealing nothing in the center of it.

High above the air, almost reaching the clouds, Talis-Eye was taking their time to study the Shadow Drayk. They saw how the amorphous shadow tried to crush one of the creations into non-existence before immediately becoming such a monstrosity. Maintaining invisibility, Talis-Eye dared to move lower and lower until at maximum range, which thankfully meant that the dragon can't just snap them out of the air while all paws were on the ground.

While Rawal was busy with the shadow demon, Talis-Eye took on the role of a 'herd-keeper', directing the Wingbolts to focus their magical fire upon the shadow dragon while guiding the Ur-Ghlaak to fighting alongside Rawal in melee, stunning the demon when possible with its slightly-crackling tip of tail.

Underneath the ground, however, two sets of eyes peeped out through the dirt, the Artila forged from the earth itself poke its head out enough to fire a globule of acid towards the dragon before pulling its head back into the ground, leaving little trace of upturned dirt behind.

Hälō

Hälō

Tis I, Hollow

• Advanced Members
  • 690 posts
    Last Visit Yesterday, 05:45 PM

BGM

XIII watched in horror as the scene on the outside quickly escalated. Shifting her gaze over to the little girl that was weeping in her chair, XIII felt her tiny features twist into a scowl as she moved closer to girl and grabbed her by the shoulders. 

"Please! We have to save them..." She pleaded whilst shaking the child. "Angelica is a friend. We can't just sit here whilst she's in danger..."

"I-I don't want to do this anymore..." Lace sobbed. Tears streamed down from her eyes as tucked her knees into her chest and wrapped her arms around her legs. "Where is Dad?!"

XIII stared down at the girl for a long time. This was her true self?! The original Lace. Nothing but a sickly child...

Her attention shifted again to the outside world, where Choros' ritual seemed to near completion. There was no way this girl could protect Angelica... She couldn't even protect herself. "Damn it..." XIII growled in frustration.Was this how it was supposed to end? Did fate expect her to sit here idly whilst this ghost let her new life burn away to ashes?!

"Damn it. Damn it. Damn it. Damn it! DAMN IT!"

A sudden pressure filled the room, causing the crying Lace to look up from her weeping. There at her side, XIII had begun to glow with a furious blue aura that seemed causing the entirety of the room to shake. "S-So... pretty..." The child looked on in awe as the older woman's aura continued to grow in size, quickly filling the small white room with it's azure light. 

"Dad is dead." XIII's voice reverberated with power as took a step forward. "You're dead..."

"And I refuse... to be replaced... by a memory!" XIII growled through gritted teeth as she attempted to force her soul into the driver's seat. She'd destroy the entire White Room if she had to. The entire metaphor could go to hell! "This body is MINE...this soul is my MINE..." The light from her aura had become blinding, and it almost seemed as if everything else around her were being hungrily consumed by it, including the young Lace.

"I'M ME!"

Back on the battlefield, Lace's body had also been enveloped in the very same azure aura. Slowly, she brought herself up to her feet, standing at the edge of her perch high on the wall as she peered down towards the ground bellow. 

Without a word she stepped off of the ledge and began her descent. Her target in sight, she slowly reached to her side and grabbed the hilt of the straight-sword strapped to her belt. Lace's aura trailed behind her like a jet stream and when she drew her weapon, a corona of sharpness swirled around it's blade whilst she brought it back in preparation to unleash her signature technique. 

It was over in a flash. To any observer, it would seem as if her blade had passed harmlessly through the Godstone. But as Lace landed inches from the artifact, a dozen strokes of light would begin to flash across it's surface, each representing a blindingly fast sword stroke imbued with the power of her soul. 

"Iron Lotus..." Lace whispered with finality before slowly sliding her blade back into it's scabbard just as the last of her strikes made themselves known. She was herself. For the first time ever...

tumblr_o381i0pXdM1u4rds9o4_540.png

Mr. Hyde

Mr. Hyde

Dressed up Dragon

• Hero
  • 6,301 posts
    Last Visit Today, 02:27 AM
  • Alias:Hydreigon

4IDxGH1.jpg

sPp4orE.png

As Louis unleashed a mighty roar, which was just Basabth yelling at the top of his lungs from within the shadows, he could see the floor of the Congo Basin cover itself with Ice.  He couldn't feel it from in here, but it seemed the Ice Witch was definitely powering up.  Without much notice of the girl, Louis successfully knocked out that orb of light, dissatisfied that there was no one there to crush.  It was then that large spears of ice erected from the ground around him.  The construct turned perfectly still, to avoid being skewered by the attack...for now.  The dragon's face mimicked Louis' smirk.  As he went to talk again, his voice would be projected from the dragon's mouth.  

"Oh sweetheart...you really aren't armed to deal with me."  Louis swam among the inside of the shadows to make sure none of the icicles would poke him.  The dragon began to slowly walk forward, opening holes from in the shadow to encompass the ice spears until the almost ran him through.  Then, with a harsh crunching sound, the shadow closed off the hole.  The dragon then knocked away the rest of the ice left that stood in his way.  From within, Louis looked as the spears traveled it's way up through the dragon's insides, as if millions of microscopic hands were pushing it through.  They stayed in the chest cavity, along with Louis, for the time being.  "A gal like you...such a shame you have to die.  It's almost too pityful!  HAHAHAHA!  THAT'S WHAT I LOVE ABOUT IT!"

Some more crunching could be heard, before another roar equaling his own was unleashed into the air.  Louis looked to see that the one he couldn't see before had revealed themselves.  Louis could hardly contain his laughter, as a giant Tiger Man with gray hair stood to oppose him.  He seemed strong, knocking away the same ice structures that he had before with a couple of swings.  These creatures flying away must also have been his.  The man was armed to the teeth.  The hilarity of the sight made Louis not take him as seriously.  

"Louis...he has a different ire to him now...I can't quite place it...but it reminds me of that General guy..."

Louis snickered.  

"Well...we killed him just as easy.  This gross tiger monsieur doesn't seem to be much different."  Louis' eyes locked on with the shadows of some trees behind the tiger man, making it his own.  The attacks from the creatures flying around him didn't seem to bother the shadow much.  They weren't even powerful enough to breach it.  A rumbling from below was neglected by Louis, but Basabth had taken notice.  A creature burst fourth, unleashing a glob of liquid substance that began to fizzle at the shadow.  

"Louis, we got acid on the crotch!  I repeat, acid on the crotch!"  

"Don't want a loose end, now do we?"  Louis smiled, as the bubbling piece of shadow began to melt away from the dragon construct entirely.  It drooped back onto the ground, directly above where the creature had come forth, with an inky splash.  Louis began to make his next move, raising a large claw into the air, and bringing it down swiftly to swipe at Bethany.  The dragon's head aimed towards the Tiger man, opening it's maw, and unleashing the Ice spears that had been shot at him earlier at him.  They were unloaded sequentially at a breakneck pace, like that of a mortar shell.  From the shadow that Louis' will had taken over, a tendril had been constructed, shooting it's way at the Tiger Man's legs.  It hardened itself to be able to slash tendons, if it so made contact. 

"You should have ran while you both had the chance!  HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!"   

• Dad likes this

Posted Image

The Past is a Cyber Dino

God Emperor Cow

God Emperor Cow

Neopolitan

• Moderators
  • 10,582 posts
    Last Visit Today, 02:05 AM
  • Alias:Lord CowCow
  • Spouse:Shiki/Aix

This was getting to be a pain. There was nothing more demoralizing than having your actions shrugged off so easily. What were these things she was facing? They were even stronger than that so called dark goddess and it had taken both her and Lace to take that one down.

Was her only choice to wait it out and hope they wear each other down?....No, that wasn't an option.Not from what that psychopath was saying. She had hoped, after her fight with Lace, that the rest of the contestants would be just as reasonable. But this Louis...had a few screws loose. He didn't just want to win. He wanted to kill them all.

With a sad sigh Bethany watched as the claw came in her direction. So this was how it'd be? "You know, I really don't feel like dying today."

bgm

If her spears weren't enough to hold him, she'd just have to think bigger. Hands placed once more on the ground, she waited for the claw to get nearby, and unleashed her magic. Instead of simple icicles a wall of ice shards erupted from the ground, growing in size the farther they got from Bethany, until they were a dozen feet into the air. The solid constructions rammed into the claw and attempted to swallow it by covering the thing in ice.

From what she had seen him do earlier she figured he'd be able to either get out of that, or just tear the claw from the rest of him without problem. The issue here was the limit of how much he could create, which seemed to be limitless.

Bethany stepped to the side of her ice formation and cast her second spell. A wind blew past her, fierce and bitter cold, and struck the central mass of her opponent's shadows. The ice immediately began to freeze it over, creating a shell around the shadow dragon. If she could freeze the area AROUND him, perhaps he wouldn't be able to slip through so easily.

She shuddered, feeling the cold extend through her body. Even in this place, even covered in clothing, Bethany couldn't escape the frosty grip of her own magic.

But she'd hold out. No one was going to keep her from achieving her dream. Not even herself.

8PBUpdp.gif

Maeriberii Haan

Maeriberii Haan

Dr. Latency

• Aurora
  • 10,208 posts
    Last Visit 14 minutes ago
  • Alias:Nai

"Damn it...my gambit failed."

That was quite a blow to Angelica's pride. Having done such a spirited speech backed with her wish of meeting her sister again, but in the end her attack was nullified as she was not one of Magic. Although, luckily for her Choros didn't go for the kill when she was vulnerable, and she managed to regather enough of her nanites to reform her body into a nimble moving form.

Lace!

That was the first of her thought by the time she could move again. Lace was at risk of being incinerated and Angelica, started moving towards her. She attempted to legitimize her act in her mind by claiming that she only wanted to have Lace defeated with her own hands, but she actually did feel some nice companionship with the girl. However, it seemed that her concern was unneeded. Lace had chosen this time to return into the fray in a spectacular fashion. With an azure aura surrounding her, she descended towards the Godstone while Choros was distracted, and let out a flurry of cuts that Angelica's sensors could barely even follow. Soon she was done, and Angelica merely stood on her ground, her sword having returned to her.

Now, it would be best to wait and see what would happen next.

giphy.gif

Dad

Dad

There will be no prison which can hold our movement down.

• Topic Starter
  • Moderators

• 14,494 posts
    Last Visit Today, 01:33 AM
  • Discord:Pops#5515
  • Alias:Dad
  • Spouse:Hip-hop

The End of an Era

There was a flash of light as Lace danced across the battlefield.  The beam which was rising from the Godstone began to flicker until it stopped entirely.  The rolling thunder ceased and slowly the sky became quiet.  The fires began to fade from the sky above but dark clouds remained.

Inside, Choros clutched his chest, a sharp pain suddenly rising from the sole of his feet to the crown of his head.  "You... fool," he muttered from inside the stone.  Choros could feel his magic trembling inside of him.  He emerged from the stone with a frightened look on his face.  His sword clattered to the ground and Choros fell to his knees.  "Interrupting a holy ritual with your own soul," Choros mumbled.  He looked on to the Godstone as it's once perfect surface was now etched with a crack.  Choros could feel his connection to the stone waning.  "Only the divine have been able to prevent the stone from being touched by black magics for so long," he almost whimpered.  "But you," he said turning to Lace with a dead expression on his face.  "You alone have sealed the fate of the entire world."

Choros raised his blade from the ground and sheathed it on his back.  "That was not meant to be a challenge, you fool," Choros said, shaking his head.  "Because I am the last of my kind, I was the remaining soul to keep the stone protected.  You have severed my connection to it."

A chill ran up Choros' spine as he turned back to face the Godstone.  He placed a hand upon it, and the stone began to burn his flesh.  Choros removed his hand immediately and balled it into a fist.  "There is no doubt now.  If the same evil which I felt some days ago learns of the Godstone's state, they will seek it.  And I will be helpless to fend them off from this world."

Choros' spread his wings and flapped them twice, fluttering into the air.  "They will come.  And because of you, this world will burn."

With another flap of his mighty wings, Choros soared into the sky and disappeared among the clouds.  His ties to magic, the Godstone, and his beliefs all had one thing in common:  they were re-shaped now because of a new enemy.  An enemy to which only he and a few others were aware.  If his words were true, what had become of the Godstone?  Who was it that was coming for the Godstone?  What other magical artifacts were vulnerable?

Christmas in July

Her eyes lit up like a child's in a candy store.  Every inch of her body reverberated with glee.  She almost couldn't contain herself as she sank to her knees and clutched her chest.  She could feel herself quivering from excitement, and she almost wanted to scream.  She bit her lip hungrily as she looked up.  It finally happened.  The last divine being had had their connection to the Godstone removed.  A free-flowing energy suddenly returned to her, no longer restricted by the magic which once kept her tame.  This meant one of two things: either the angel was dead, or someone had connected a soul which was not divine into the Godstone.  Regardless of how it happened, she knew that now was her time to act.

"Ohoho, yes," she moaned to herself.  She slowly stood up straight, licking her lips.  "Now.  I need the Atlas," she reminded herself.  "If I go after the stone now, I could get caught.  The Atlas, not so much."  She cloaked herself in an indescribable darkness that turned her eyes a deep emerald color.  Then, with a snap of her wrist, she opened an even darker wormhole at her feet.  Slowly she sank into it, only a few thoughts on her mind:  kill Gerald Dillinger, seize the Atlas, and destroy the Godstone.

lhRwFoL.jpg

Gangsters.  Outlaws.

Yui

Yui

The Yurricane

• Jack of All Trades
  • 3,339 posts
    Last Visit Today, 01:27 AM
  • Alias:Yui

z25EiMX.png

"You... fool."

Mango's attention turned to the Godstone, Choros, and Lace. Whatever it was she did, it was working. The Godstone didn't seem to do any of the crazy stuff it was doing earlier. Good. That would make it easier to deal with Choros himself.

"Only the divine have been able to prevent the stone from being touched by black magics for so long. But you. You alone have sealed the fate of the entire world. That was not meant to be a challenge, you fool. Because I am the last of my kind, I was the remaining soul to keep the stone protected. You have severed my connection to it. There is no doubt now. If the same evil which I felt some days ago learns of the Godstone's state, they will seek it. And I will be helpless to fend them off from this world. They will come. And because of you, this world will burn."

And with that, Choros took off to the skies. When did anyone tell you our fight was over? If he won't fight, I suppose it's back to the reason I came here. Those two. Lace and Angelica. Given her ability to stop the Godstone, it was pretty easy to infer that Lace was the stronger one here. Which left the question: Was it more efficient to remove the bigger threat first, or let her tire herself out against Angelica before finishing the job herself? Mango was leaning toward the former. There wasn't any way to account for the possibility that Lace would decide that out of her two remaining opponents, it would be better to remove Mango herself from the picture first. If Lace went for Mango while Mango was trying to fight Angelica, assuming the latter had the presence of mind to retaliate, there was no way Mango would win that fight with only one arm. Her target had to be Lace.

Even against Lace, it will be an uphill battle. I was trained for this. And so, Mango started in Lace's direction. Only to lazily fall face-first onto the ground beneath her just a couple steps later. Crap. Mango looked at the stub that used to be a full arm until this fight started.

Blood loss. This body was built to last, so it shouldn't be fatal unless this fight drags on to be particularly long. Even so, I've lost enough to drain my strength. If one of them gets too close then maybe, but I'm not killing anything from down here otherwise. I've failed.

• Dad likes this

justyui.gif

Hälō

Hälō

Tis I, Hollow

• Advanced Members
  • 690 posts
    Last Visit Yesterday, 05:45 PM
"You... fool." 

Lace didn't bother to turn and face the angel as he fell to his knees. Instead she chose to walk forward towards the small crater left in the ground from where she had dropped Beowulf. 

"Only the divine have been able to prevent the stone from being touched by black magics for so long. But you. You alone have sealed the fate of the entire world. That was not meant to be a challenge, you fool. Because I am the last of my kind, I was the remaining soul to keep the stone protected. You have severed my connection to it. There is no doubt now. If the same evil which I felt some days ago learns of the Godstone's state, they will seek it. And I will be helpless to fend them off from this world. They will come. And because of you, this world will burn."

As Lace bent down to pick up her blade, the angel continued his warning before finally shooting back up towards the heavens, leaving the three girls to their own devices once more.

"His kind sure does love to talk..." Lace called over to Angelica and Mango as she rejoined the gathering, careful to stand an equal distance between the other two girls. 

"So-" Lace began, only to be silenced by a sudden move by Mango. Prepared to defend herself, Lace sword hand twitched slightly as the experiment started towards her. However it seemed that Mango had been pushed to her limit, and promptly fell to the ground, clearly succumbing to her wounds.

Sighing, Lace hoisted her broadsword up and slid into into the scabbard at her back. She almost felt bad... whilst she was dealing with the original Lace in the White Room, these two where out here making sure she wasn't barbecued.  

"Please, don't push yourself anymore. You fought well..." XIII smiled with rare warmth as she looked down at Mango. 

Seeing Angelica's sword had returned to her, Lace then shifted her gaze to over to the blue haired girl. Just like Bethany, she considered Angelica to rival, and despite the fact that they were also friends, XIII couldn't help but feel her combat instincts urging her to put herself against the android...

"I don't remember... was burning the world on our list?" Though there was warmness in her gaze, a slight tension had gathered in the air between the two as she smirked at Angelica, waiting to see what the other girl intended to do. 

• Dad likes this

tumblr_o381i0pXdM1u4rds9o4_540.png

Tesability Black

Tesability Black

Thunder Dragon Champion

• The Last NetMonster
  • 1,706 posts

~Rawal's POV~
{With Talis-Eye's aid,}
She will freeze from the inside out if not careful, Rawal suddenly heard in his head as the elder jumped back a great distance away from the ice and tendril that tried to harm him in differing ways, landing on both legs and one hand on the ground as he glanced towards Bethany. A deep growl leaving his throat, he raised the clawed hand not already on the ground towards Bethany, a claw that glowed faintly.
{Rawal swapped with an Ur-Ghlaak}
To the icewielder's surprise, she would find herself glowing and the edge of the cold would find itself combatted. Its presence would still felt, would still try to claim her, but what damage would be done would find itself almost immediately undone.
{While keeping the exchange}
The Regeneration Aura wouldn't help her against further harm, but it would at least help keep her from destroying herself.
{unseen by all, after the spell.}
For the moment, he moved to stay just out of the fake dragon's range, the tigress' form woven into his own aiding him in that regard.
{An Ur-Ghlaak waits to grab and throw it,}
I need to find out just how much this child mirrors the Drakons, he thought to himself as he gave silent orders to the creations above and below the ground. With that, he gave a challenging roar towards the shadow-Drayk, hoping it would accept the challenge.
{braced for pain from the potential impact.}
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~Talis-Eye's POV~

"Well, ain't this arrogant," they muttered to themselves, not even bothering with keeping their thoughts to themselve from so high up. A moment passed before a thought came to mind, a thought that was projected down towards the girl chilling herself to the literal bone.

Would you be a dear and fire off a few more of those ice shards towards the Drakon? Fear not about your aim, I have this covered.

If Bethany were to summon and fling more ice towards the shadow, she would find their aim to be far more true...almost seeking.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The Wingbolts were getting irked at this freaking thing. None of their bolts of energy seem to phase it, and it seems unaffected by their physical strikes despite lacking any real hide.

It was annoying!

One of them floating in the air without bothering to flap its wings, it brought one of the claws to its chin for a moment before a metaphorical lightbulb appeared above its head.

It had itself a smart, maybe also a crazy, but definitely a smart...it hoped.

Folding its wings in, the Wingbolt dive-bombed into the shadow and its liquid nature, hoping to get into the heart of this thing and possibly fire away at it from inside. One of the Ur-Ghlaaks stayed back as the other decided to charge forward, trying to grab one of the creature's legs and pin it in some way.

From underneath it once again, a pair of eyes popped out, correction, appeared to phase though the earth as if it itself was part of the unturned earth before a maw appeared and fired more acid at the underside and dove back into the ground without missing a beat. The Artila that did this seemed to act more like a phantom would through solid objects in the dirt, leaving nothing disturbed in its wake.

Mr. Hyde

Mr. Hyde

Dressed up Dragon

• Hero
  • 6,301 posts

4IDxGH1.jpg

sPp4orE.png

Louis looked on with a bored expression at Bethany, as she gathered a huge storm of frost and launched it at him.  Admittedly, he began to shiver.  He could see his breath from inside the shadow, and it made him smile a bit, cockily.  Ice began to form around the huge shadow dragon as well, trying to envelop the whole body and make him stationary for a time.  It was a nice attempt for the girl, a good idea at least.  Louis let the frost overtake him and cast the shadow dragon in ice, making him look like some cheesy statue.  From across the way, he heard another roar.  It was the old man...tiger...thing.  Louis still looked on in disgust.  

"Fucking furries..."  He groaned.  From all directions, that man's creations began to push another assault on him.  As soon as they all drew near, an immediate shattering would be heard.  Anyone looking directly at the shadow dragon would notice that the whole creation had grown fifty percent in size.  Louis made the dragon contort weirdly enough for it to take a step forward, where the creature that shot acid resided.  The foot landed ontop of the acid, and the ground below it.  Using some concentration, underneath the foot, a shadow drill formed, burrowing deeper into the ground.  From behind, a winged creature began to dive.  Before it would reach it's target, Louis concentrated more to turn the tail of the dragon into a hardened blade, using it to swipe into the air to intercept the creature.  

"Keep it up, Louis!"  Basabth cheered.  Louis, still grinning wickedly, made the dragon push it's assault with more steps.  

"This is the end for both of you!"  The dragon cocked it's arms back, and shot them out.  The shadow's stretched so that the arms began to chase after the two.  However, both began to arc in shape, as they attempted to approach each contestant from their side.  The giant hand that headed towards Bethany appeared normal.  It only looked to grip the girl tightly with the entirety of the hand.  Conversely, the one approaching the old geezer was a bit different.  The arm began to contort, unleashing multiple lashing tendrils that hid behind the hand.  "Basabth, now!"  Louis echoed in his mind.  From the hand that approached Bethany, Basabth sprouted out as if leaving a pond of water.  The speed and momentum was enough that Basabth was launched quite quickly towards Rawal.  The shadow demon's claws shot out, aiming to rip and tear the old man asunder.  

"DANCE PUPPETS!  DANCE!"  Louis shouted from a fair distance away.  

Posted Image

The Past is a Cyber Dino

God Emperor Cow

God Emperor Cow

Neopolitan

• Moderators
  • 10,582 posts

As Tails-Eye attempted to speak to Bethany in her mind it would find something rather unusual. It would take a moment to realize what the problem was but then it would hit the creature.

There was already another voice there.

It couldn't figure out what it was, just would feel the presence of another already in her mind.

Bethany for her part would hear its voice as if from the other end of a long tunnel. She didn't bother to respond, there were more things going on that she had to think about.

The dragon had broken free from the shell, easily, something that Bethany hadn't expected. So instead of trying to cover her opponent...she decided to cover herself.

Ice erupted once more from the ground, this time to create a protective barrier around herself. Huge shards crisscrossing over each other in order to creature a patchwork blanket of ice that protected her on all sides.

She didn't know if it could last, she had never done anything like this before, and so she didn't stop there.

Bethany sat cross-legged in the middle of the small area within her wall and closed her eyes. She emptied her mind in order to cast her next spell...And unknowingly let something else in.

The sky became charged with magic as it began to hail. Chunks of ice the size of tennis balls that came crashing down upon the field, battering those not in the protection of Bethany's dome, even crashing into some of the trees around the outskirts.

8PBUpdp.gif

Maeriberii Haan

Maeriberii Haan

Dr. Latency

• Aurora
  • 10,208 posts
    Last Visit 14 minutes ago
  • Alias:Nai

"And because of you, this world will burn."

"Wow, so we're playing guilt-slinging now?"

Angelica watched with a smile as Choros quit the scene in rage. His words might be worrying, but right now she wasn't in a mood to think much of it. Now, with the disruption being gone, all that was left was the three of the fighters. Angelica saw Mango going for the first strike, but she fell to the ground not long after, not capable of exerting herself further. Perhaps she would regain her footing later, which should make things more fun. But for now, there was only one person that Angelica should pay attention to. Angelica turned around to face the remaining contestant: Lace.

"I don't remember... was burning the world on our list?"

"It's not too late to add more things to it. Though I'd rather keep everything intact, for once."

Angelica gathered all of her remaining nanites scattered earlier to reinforce her form. Her blasters were unusable now after her failed attempt to destroy the Godstone, but everything else seemed to be functional. Ohr was shining brightly on her grip, and her tassels were still usable too. This was more like it. A battle between those that were born artificially, yet at the same time possessed their own sense of humanity. Flesh, goop, or mechanical, it didn't matter a bit.

"You really stole my thunder earlier. I was already yelling my best protagonist-level speech at that guy and even had my own personal flashback before I fired as if it was like one of those movies, but you got the privilege of getting rid of him in the end." Angelica might sound like she was complaining about earlier, but her smile was wide as she said all that to Lace. "I suppose in the end it's not that important. Right here, between the two of us, whether it's magic or technology, it wouldn't be all that different. Our blades will do all the talking."

Angelica let out one last friendly smile at Lace before the nanites constituting her skin turned dark as she activated her super mode again. She'd be doing a disservice to her if she held anything back now. "Let's fight 'til we drop! Then if you're still at it, let's save the world from whatever's coming afterwards! At least just to spit on that guy's face, I mean."

The android readied herself. With a gesture, she welcomed Lace to take the first move.

giphy.gif

Tesability Black

Tesability Black

Thunder Dragon Champion

• The Last NetMonster
  • 1,706 posts

(Shall we have some mood music, maestro?)

That tail did not get to hit the Wingbolt as was planned as it dove around the hail that fell around the area, though it still flew up for the moment. Instead, it found itself grabbed by...wait, why did it feel like three limbs wrapped itself around the tail?

Either way, one of the Ur-Ghlaaks let go after pulling the tail down, jumped up onto the fake Drayk's back and ran, the odd feeling of feet smaller than it should on its back as it dove into the shadow with unseen claws forward and tearing through the outside to get to the wimp human itself. The Regeneration Aura around it brightened from within the Drayk as well as hardening to prevent it from being crushed. An unseen hand slashed towards Louis, towards his throat, and a single gruff phrase could be heard in the darkness.

"Check."

As for Basabth, exactly one thing happened as he lunged towards Rawal. The little shadow demon suddenly ate dirt as something wrapped itself around his wrist and immediately plowed it into the ground without ceremony. Rawal himself did not even look like he moved to touch it, in fact...his appearance shimmered before the illusion was dropped, revealing an Ur-Ghlaak holding the little guy down face-first.

Both of the above happened at the same time...

(I would like for everyone to go back to my last post before this, which is right here, and highlight the entirety of Rawal's segment, from the POV indicator to the self-made pagebreak.)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~Talis-Eye's POV~

"This...is not good," they remarked to themselves before continuing to try to capture Bethany's attention from whatever had ensnared her mind. Seeing Rawal dive into the enlarged Drayk, they used their power to try and force Louis to still, to make it more difficult for him to move around on his own volition. Considering the split in attention, completely holding him still would be impossible at the moment.

Flying down closer towards Bethany, using telekinesis to capture some of the hail and spin it around around themselves to form a kinetic barrier of sorts, a silent, instantaneous conversation was made between Shaper and Eyebeast before Talis-Eye used an illusion to make heard from within her cocoon, "If you fall here, we'd be more than willing to take over your goal for this tournament. Miraculously, your goal and one of Lord Rawal's goals overlap with each other in an incredible way."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~Rawal's POV~

If that self-Shaped-to-the-point-of-losing-his-damned-mind brat couldn't take me down in a fight, I'm not letting this wimp be the one that does it, Rawal thought to himself as he tried to rake against Louis from within, knowing full well that he was on his foe's home turf at this point.

Mr. Hyde

Mr. Hyde

Dressed up Dragon

• Hero
  • 6,301 posts

4IDxGH1.jpg

sPp4orE.png

Somehow, before Basabth's eyes, he was pinned down by some strange creature.  Strange, from across the way, it looked like Rawal, but now he was being held to the ground by a monstrous creature.  Probably another creation of the Tiger Man.  However, Basabth could see behind the creature that the hand of the shadow dragon was heading his way.  It sure wasn't these creations' day.  As the hand rushed into the creature, gripping it extremely tight, Basabth was overtaken by the shadow, becoming one with it again and travelling throughout the interior.  The creature in the hand that was being wisked away into the sky would be slice and diced by the bladed tendrils that traveled up the forearm, only to be plunged back into the Earth with a mighty splat!    

"Ah...feels good to be back ho-" Basabth could feel something moving within the shadow, as impossible as it seemed.  "Louis!  We've got company."

"As if I already didn't know."  Louis stood in his shadow, watching an extremely bright light travel it's way closer and closer towards him.  Louis couldn't help but crack a grim smile, this idiot really was doing what he thought he was doing.  He heard a phrase, muffled by the density of the shadow.  

"Check."

As the Tiger Man swiped, his hand would be bounced back, accompanied by a rather loud pinging noise.  A large shadowy wall had made it's way between the old Tiger, and Louis.

"Oh?  What was that?  I couldn't hear you over your insane plan to fight me inside my own dimension."  From the old Tiger Man's right side, ten, hardened, bladed Tendrils would pierce his entire flank.  The pierced in a path that went from his leg, all the way to his neck, making sure to not pierce any vital organs and arteries.  Upon piercing through, they would lock into place by anchoring themselves on the other side of the flesh by spreading like a stain.  "You know...for as old as you look, I thought you would be way smarter than this."  Ten more tendrils would pierce the left side of his body in the same fashion as the previous lot.  "But here you are...you know nothing of what I can do, yet you charge straight on.  Rather idiotic I suppose."  Louis chuckled, before ten more Tendrils pierced the man's head in an intersecting fashion, making sure to rattle around the skull as they did so.

"I believe mate was the word he was looking for."  Basabth chuckled from within the shadow.  

"Ah...yes.  Échec et mat."  The words rolled off his tongue in a tone that would chill even Bethany to her core.  Louis held the old man like a pincushion, but removed him from sight.  Looking at a deceased half-tiger, half geezer, wasn't really the most pleasant of views.  Not to mention that he continued to glow..the light was an eyesore for him.  With the master now gone, Louis didn't really much care what the other creations did.  Hopefully they just died on the spot.  Louis cleared his throat, and opened the shadow dragon's mouth once again.  Some large hail made it's way into the Dragon's mouth, and clocked Louis in the forehead from above.  Groaning, he peered out of the shadow.  He could see that Bethany had holed herself up in a giant construction of Ice.  He made his way over to it, shaking the ground as he did so.  With one hardened finger, he was able to slice the top, least-dense portion off.  He shouted into the top of it, with an arrogant tone.  

"Oh Little giiiiirrrrrrrrrl..please be a dear and incapacitate yourself.  A couple ice shards to the abdomen, and I'm sure they'll let you give up.  Otherwise...it would be a shame if some shadow's flooded into that chamber of yours...a real shame."  Louis finalized the statement with his trademark cackle.  

Posted Image

The Past is a Cyber Dino

Tesability Black

Tesability Black

Thunder Dragon Champion

• The Last NetMonster
  • 1,706 posts

(I was given the go-ahead to post this.)

~Talis-Eye's POV~

From high above, the Eyebeast had been watching from Rawal's point of view the exchange between Louis and the Shaper. The moment Rawal was initially pierced, Talis-Eye knew they were in danger. While they knew the Regeneration Aura would have restored the man physically, it would leave the brain completely scrambled still, considering the plan they caught from Louis.

So, dedicating to duplicating the entirely of the elder's mind into their own, as one of their many minds, they managed to save most of the elder's mental essence before the brain was punctured into multiple ways, a brain-death, but not truly dead.

Miraculously, the elder was still breathing, wounds closing, his brain physically healing but the knowledge within the mind damaged, severed and erased to various degrees.

Attention shifted from the Shaper to Bethany by Louis and his shadows, Talis-Eye floated down closer towards the fake Drayk while still invisible. Rawal, whom was still breathing, eyes still open with barely a glimmer of life still in them was still alive. The glow was forcing Rawal to stay alive, stay awake, twitching in his claws, just above the mark of automatic disqualification. The fact that the tigress had not yet left him indicates that he was indeed still on the mortal coil.

Realizing they still couldn't save everything, they made quick work to get Rawal standing, working on his mind to put what they could back together. Angered by this play, Talis-Eye turned towards the Drayk and the figures within it, all of its eyes glowing brightly underneath the invisibility...

...and Louis' own garrote wrapped itself around his neck in a split instant, pulling tightly both ends by the creation's telekinetic power in the hopes of snapping the madman's neck, if not just slicing right through it with how tight the pull was. If he tried to struggle, he would find himself bounced around the inside of his own shadow, and if he allowed himself to leave said shadow, he would find himself on the ground head first and buried into the dirt with a skull cracked open like a raw flattened egg.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Much like Talis-Eye, the other creations have developed into rage without Rawal to keep them under control. Whatever semblance of control over them there was has left, devolving the Wingbolts, Ur-Ghlaaks and Artilia into more feral states. Acid from multiple points in the ground, one by one, but in such rapid succession that it looked like a moving wave was being fired off, shot towards the Drayk in anger. The two Ur-Ghlaaks tried to grab at the shadow, one on each side, and pull in an attempt to rip it apart. The Wingbolts yielded on their attempts to shoot through the hide and instead used their sharpened tails to try and slash through the hide to get at the one that killed their master.

What sense of intelligence these creations had was, for the most part, gone and left with only half-formed feral instincts.

God Emperor Cow

God Emperor Cow

Neopolitan

• Moderators
  • 10,582 posts

Bethany couldn't tell what was happening outside the shell as she sat and continued the hail. However she could feel that, remarkably, the hail seemed to not be hitting any of the opponents.

When the top of the shell was cut off she halted the hail, not wanting to hit herself with her own magic.

"Oh Little giiiiirrrrrrrrrl..please be a dear and incapacitate yourself.  A couple ice shards to the abdomen, and I'm sure they'll let you give up.  Otherwise...it would be a shame if some shadow's flooded into that chamber of yours...a real shame."

With more time to think about it, Bethany would assume that what did it was probably the cackle.

She didn't even look up as she stood. It wouldn't make a difference. This man was insane, he could not be trusted, and it was time to end this ridiculousness.

BGM

"Winter comes to all places, even here." Her voice was not her own, it sounded detached, as though she were simply reciting lines. "Its purpose is to cleanse the world, start anew, and to do that...We must all pay a price."

Somewhere in the back of her mind Bethany knew she should feel bad about this. But, much like her body, she felt cold inside as well. Numb, almost, as though she were simply going through the motions without any emotional attachment. Whatever it was that was preventing Tails-Eye from being heard seems to also be keeping Bethany's own thoughts distracted. She was afraid. Afraid to die. Afraid to lose all she had done to get here. Afraid to...disappoint those she had made promises to.

She hadn't come this far to surrender. And she didn't want to die. Especially not here, in this jungle, surrounded by people whom cared nothing for her.

The entire shell shattered in that instant, forming hundreds of shards of ice. Razor sharp and six inches in length. They moved to form a wall in front of Bethany. Three rows, stretching two dozen feet across, and taller than the dragon itself. Then, with a simple nod of her head, they shot forward at such a rapid speed they would appear a blur, a rapid-fire onslaught of ice focused around the area the dragon inhabited.

8PBUpdp.gif

Mr. Hyde

Mr. Hyde

Dressed up Dragon

• Hero
  • 6,301 posts

4IDxGH1.jpg

sPp4orE.png

Louis' cackling ended when he heard some slight murmuring from deep within the ice structure that Bethany had made.  

"Winter comes to all places, even here.  Its purpose is to cleanse the world, start anew, and to do that...We must all pay a price."  

The Icy prison shattered instantly, the force of the rupture causing the dragon to stumble back.  

"Still got some fight in us do we? Well that's a shame...I was hoping I wouldn't have to kill yo-"  Just then Louis felt something being pulled out of his pocket.  Why was his garrote moving on it's own?  He was spooked, but that instantly turned to terror as the garrote wrapped itself around his neck.  He was trained for countering this, but it had been some time.  He tensed up his neck, and started to tug at the strings ripping into his flesh.  So many thoughts ran through his mind...was he going to die here after all?  He reached out to Basabth, telepathically, struggling to stay conscious after the vicious force of the garrote strangled him.  His focus was loosening, as the Dragon began to melt somewhat on the outside.

"Louis!"  Basabth yelled, traversing through the shadow plain in an instant to find his master struggling to breathe.  He took a sharp claw, and dug it a small ways into his neck, making sure not to hit the carotid, and sliced up.  The garrote snapped apart, and Louis gasped for air.  

"A little faster next time..."  Louis barely got out.  His neck was bleeding all around from the wire and nail.  He felt around it, his adrenaline peaking to levels he hadn't had in a long time.  It made him smile wickedly.  From outside of the dragon, he was being attacked on all fronts by the mindless ones.  "One of these things must've been responsible for that...They'll pay for making me ruin my lucky garrote."  Louis could see them pounding and pulling on the dragon.  He looked on seamlessly, as a multitude of spikes created themselves from the Dragon's hide, piercing into the creatures.  The one spitting acid haphazardly was the only real annoying one, the acid fizzling against the skin of the dragon.  He had to continuously make blobs of shadow that fell to the ground, so that the acid could not spread.  He turned back to Bethany to see that she was now firing larger, sharper ice fired at him.  They struck on every frontal angle of the dragon they could, and the shadow began to crack on it's surface.  However, underneath the first crack, another shadow could be seen.  However, Louis couldn't keep this up.  He was breathing frantically, panting.  He couldn't continue the thickness of the shadow dragon's hide for long.  Instead, he had the dragon shield itself with arms and wings against the attack, as the boy slivered his way all the way down to the base of the Dragon.  In his place, he moved the skewered Tiger Man to the front of the Dragon's chest, letting that corpse take up some fire as well.  

"Are you alright?"  Basabth questioned, helping Louis hobble through the shadow. 

"Yea...I just need to regroup is all."  At that moment, one of the icicles burrowed through the leg of the dragon, and pierced Louis' entire arm.  "FUCK!"  Louis shouted.  The icicle lodged into his skin, as it hung loosely to his side.  Basabth sliced off the end of it with his claws, and pulled the Icicle through his arm.  Louis then stuffed the wound with his shadows, making sure to stop the bleeding for now.  

"Go!  Get into your shadow!  We've got to have some first aid in there somewhere.  I'll finish her off!"  Louis began to look pale, as he nodded and sunk into his shadow.  The shadow dragon's form began to melt away, only to be left with Basabth.  He ran to the side, making sure to get out of the way of the ice that still remained.  He stopped after the ice was gone, and looked onward at Bethany with Malice.  "You hurt him..." He mumbled.  His body beginning to bubble up and contort.  More bones began to crack out of the surface of his shadowy skin, splintering and shattering as they reformed on the surface.  He began to stand upright again, taking on a more humanoid like stance.  "I can't forgive you for that...even if I was starting to like you a bit..."  When he stopped shifting his shape, he looked like a ferocious monster "I'll make sure that you can't hurt him again...that no one will hurt him again."  And with that, Basabth launched himself at Bethany with lightning speed, preparing a solid punch aimed for her ribs.  

• Dad likes this

Posted Image

The Past is a Cyber Dino

God Emperor Cow

God Emperor Cow

Neopolitan

• Moderators
  • 10,582 posts

Her attack had managed to pierce the dragon's hide, and the creator was damaged in the process. However it clearly wasn't enough. Louis himself was injured, but the creature of the shadows was able to save him and avoid being injured. It was enraged, and transforming before Bethany's very eyes.

Were it under normal circumstance she would feel guilty that this creature that had seemed to friendly was reduced to this. However Bethany's thoughts were only on victory, she couldn't even try to think of anything else. It was a pity she'd need to show this power so quickly but if it meant ending this drawn out battle it was what she'd do.

Gathering her magic a glow appeared in front of Bethany's chest. It was white, shaped similar to a snowflake, and it was spinning faster, faster, faster. The cold crept through her body and a steam of frost poured from her as the warmth of the area met the coldness she was expelling.

The beast moved fast. But it wasn't faster than a thought. And it was in that moment that a beam of ice, several inches wide, shot from the symbol in front of the girl to collide with the creature. It would feel like a laser piercing through one's body but it didn't end there. The moment it touched a solid form it began to flash freeze the creature.

For good measure Bethany used this time to slide across the icy floor to the side, grabbing her pistol once more and firing the last three shots at the creature.

8PBUpdp.gif

VCR_CAT

VCR_CAT

Video Cassette Kitteh

• Omnic

• 2,654 posts
    Last Visit Today, 01:30 AM
  • Spouse:Pizza

Jack

While the Dragon did take the bate, it wasn't doing what Jack had wanted, that was to strictly follow it and lead it towards her opponents. Instead, the Dragon inhaled deeply and bellowed out a great cloud of scalding steam. Hack and Slash were both protected properly against the elements, but the heat combined with the force of air knocked both of them way off course, taking hard hits into nearby trees. The hologram that had been dancing vanished in the steam from the dragon's roar.

There were two blinking lights on Jack's HUD, and she realized something had gone wrong. Whatever happened when the robots had slammed against the tress it had messed with their circuits in some way. Neither were correctly responding to her commands and both reverted to an emergency protocol in such a situation, and that was return to her position and make their presence more known. In most cases, this never backfired on her (surprisingly). The circumstances needed to force the machines into this state was very specific and hard to do intentionally, unless you really knew what you were doing. This recall protocol was to avoid losing any valuable technology, but in this case it was likely to lead the Dragon right to her.

Both Hack and Slash lazily floated up from the trees they knocked into, dented and damaged but still functional, and began blinking a soft, yet visible red light and began floating in Jack's direction. Jack, in the meantime, took it to her to keep moving, find a different vantage point and keep the drones from reaching her so she can take care of this big threat as best as she can before putting herself in too much danger. Jack climbed up into the canopy and got a clear sight of the Dragon.

"Now or never, gotta try everything," she muttered to herself, creating and firing arrow after arrow aimed for the center of mass of the large water Dragon, hoping that the Hard Light projectiles could do at least something. If not, she was in big trouble.

PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA

giphy.gif

u8g1mOv.jpg

SmUH6Uv.png

Alaina

Alaina

「So that those thoughts won't be lost」

• Mekakushi
  • 956 posts
    Last Visit 33 minutes ago
  • Alias:Skaia

The dragon snarled as its breath weapon had ended, looking around to see that the flying magic man no longer existed. Feeling triumphant in herself, the dragon let out a victorious snort before turning its attention elsewhere. There were three sources of magic, no, two...one and a half? She wasn't quite sure, but there was definitely magic afoot. And magic needed to be crushed. The dragon began to turn its attention the sudden collapsing shadow dragon and spontaneous winter season, when suddenly it noticed something closer. 

Looking down at the ground below, she saw the strange objects that had made lights before floating gingerly through the air. And they were also flashing. Now Xia didn't know much about surface things, but she knew that the only thing that flew was birds. And while she didn't really know what a bird looked like, she knew that they didn't flash strobe lights in the air. Figuring the things were magic once more, the dragon roared as it made its way towards the all more pressing and important targets that were these not birds. 

Diving straight at them, the dragon had its maw open and ready to bear its fangs down on the creatures. While it had felt something sharp strike its side, the dragon didn't seem to care all that much as it continued on its course. With giant maw open and drill like teeth bared, the creature dove down intending to devour the two flying creatures. 

To Jack, they would see that their arrow had broken the surface of the water, the flow around the area seemed to restore itself quickly, and soon after the arrow entered the body it was launched out by the current. 

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users