2 New Synchro GODS

Deiokong72

1. I only see Gaia, Attacker of the World. Where is Terra, Defender of the World?

2. I think the card is too powerful: Not only that you cannot harm her without Terra (which your opponent propably doesn't have in their deck, in which case Gaia is invincible), Gaia also has very high stats, which even increase without any cost. In relation to that, the summoning costs are quite low: Even though she needs two tuners, these shouldn't be that hard to get, given that certain archetypes (like for example T.G.) use several synchro tuner monsters.

3. The first sentence (the summoning cost) is usually not written out like this, you could just say "1 Tuner Synchro Monster + 1 non-Synchro Tuner Monster". The second and third sentence I would say like "While this card is on the field, your opponent cannot target it for an attack, and it is not affected by your opponent's card effects" (although that sentence is problematic anyway, like I said).

4. The last effect is a bit vague: "In your or your opponent's End Phase – Can you choose which one? Do you have to decide once, or can you choose again each turn?…

Let me try to rephrase this in proper OCG for the rest of you:

1 Tuner Synchro Monster + 1 non-Tuner Synchro Monster

This card cannot be targeted for attacks, also it is unaffected by card effects unless your opponent controls "Terra, Defender of the World". Your opponent cannot activate card effects. During the End Phase: This card gains 500 ATK.

Yeah, this card is broken as hell by virtue of its second effect alone; effect immunity just adds more to it. While yes, we don't actually know what Terra actually does, it requires the opponent to be using it if you even want to beat this card. Tech Genus/Synchrons aren't topping, but they can certainly make this card with ease. Yes, there are Level 10 Synchros like Malefic Paradox and/or Cardian - Gokou that match or exceed this card's 4000 ATK, but latter requires a 5 card investment and former needs a specific monster AND blows up when no Field Spell.

Answering the above member's (4) question, you can assume it's either player's EP.

Archived