Oh, hello there

fearen

Hello friends, my username is fearen, but you can call me whatever you wish.

I like cute things and abstract things, and I love tiramisu!

My hobbies include sleeping, napping, and dreaming.

Feel free to share one of your dreams with me or even just tell me about your day.

Howdy fearen; welcome aboard! I'm Yui, and unless you venture into RP or Misc, you probably won't see much of me in the future.

Before you go any further, make sure you've read up on the site rules, as well as the rules for any sections you think you'll be visiting regularly. Maybe you already have - and if so, I applaud your initiative - but even if you haven't, don't worry. It's mostly just common sense stuff, but a good read never hurts. If you find yourself with any questions about the site, feel free to ask a moderator or just another more experienced member. You can identify the former because they'll have bold names in the "Online Users" panel at the bottom of the forum's main page, or because they'll have a "Staff" banner under their avatar where I have mine with the fancy moonrunes. For stuff pertaining to RP things, you can nose around in there and ask anyone whose name you see often (this means me).

So yeah, be good, don't make an ass of yourself, and most importantly, have fun! And again, welcome to YCM.

You're here forever now. Might as well get comfy :>

Hi and welcome to YCM, fearen.

As Yui already mentioned, just make sure you look over the rules before you post further. From experience and observation, some don't really look them over, and then they're wondering why everyone's against them. But yeah, just look them over and if you have questions about them, ask one of the staff members. 

If you need help around, feel free to PM me or one of my colleagues. You can find me in the Custom Cards area most of the time, but I'm generally all over the place (bar the Story Writing / RP sections and parts of TCG). 

Have fun :D

Archived