Getting banned

Sleepy

This is mostly a nitpick but here it goes.

I'm sure most of us are familiar with the shop item that lets the user get banned for an hour.

I guess it was just intended as a joke to begin with.

Is there a way to make that item have an option for longer set times of expiration?

I once went to check long ago. A period where my mood was on the floor for something that had happened, and I wanted to get away, and found out it was just an hour. People often want to take breaks or get used to leaving the site for one reason or another. Be it permanent or temporary...

So I was thinking, if that item had a 1 day set, a 1 week set, and/or a 1 month set, that'd make it actually useful. I don't think any more would be needed.

I know one would usually tell the ones that wanna use it to just rely on their will or to leave only if they really want to and/or have come to terms to leaving. That's exactly why I said it's just a nitpick. Not really something that's exactly urgent.... It was just an idea that crossed my mind.

I don't know if we can edit the IP.Boards shop thing to add such an item; we've been locked out of certain parts of the Admin CP for a good part of the year (well, evilfusion anyway).

For now, if you want a longer ban beyond the one hour, you can just PM one of us to temporarily suspend your account for a while and then you can PM us to undo it. Or just don't log on during that time. That'll be simpler.

I don't know if we can edit the IP.Boards shop thing to add such an item; we've been locked out of certain parts of the Admin CP for a good part of the year (well, evilfusion anyway).

For now, if you want a longer ban beyond the one hour, you can just PM one of us to temporarily suspend your account for a while and then you can PM us to undo it. Or just don't log on during that time. That'll be simpler.

I see.

Thanks, but no, the idea wasn't for me right now ^^"

I'm fine xD I wanna stay. I'm kinda working on a few personal projects here.

Archived