[Written] Mask Change X

Monarch King

This is more practical IMO since it lets you swap Masked HEROes with different Levels, like turning Acid into Law and vice-versa, which ought to be a strong play. Unlike Form Change, however, this won't work on non-Masked HERO Fusions but really, those Fusions are more of techs nowadays so this perk shouldn't be as relevant, except for making Absolute Zero float or putting extra damage during the Battle Phase, and the former case would be sort of situational, and the latter, chances are your are using Anki for the OTK, who as a Masked HERO it is compatible with this card anyway.

I'm not sure if this is an acceptable card to make since, well, it borders with outclassing Form Change, an official card that AFAIK still sees some use in OTK-ish HERO variants.

There's also the fact this card is still searchable via Mist, something Form Change cannot claim. I guess you could also use it for setting up Contrast HERO Chaos or something via Miracle Fusion. 

But other than the above, this is basically a more searchable version of Form. Granted, it'll let you make Kamikaze/Divine Wind in HEROs, something that they can't really do right now until Konami either unbans Stratos TCG-side or makes an acceptable WIND substitute (no Konami, do not say use Avian, because he sucks now). 

There's also the fact this card is still searchable via Mist, something Form Change cannot claim. I guess you could also use it for setting up Contrast HERO Chaos or something via Miracle Fusion. 

But other than the above, this is basically a more searchable version of Form. Granted, it'll let you make Kamikaze/Divine Wind in HEROs, something that they can't really do right now until Konami either unbans Stratos TCG-side or makes an acceptable WIND substitute (no Konami, do not say use Avian, because he sucks now).

Actually, Shadow Mist can pick Form Change as well, since it searches for "Change" Quick-Play Spells.

And yeah, shifting into Kamikaze and other Masked HEROes like Koga add to this card's toolboxing capabilities, although you would have to dedicate Extra Deck slots for that.

Ah right, I forgot it was just "Change" Quick-Plays and not strictly the Mask Change stuff. 

Making Koga would be nice, but outside of Neos Alius, don't think current HEROs have a viable LIGHT Main Deck to go for it. I suppose Voltic, but I don't think people run it (I personally don't, and just use Alius for beatstick power and whatnot, however un-ideal it may be right now [well, it's not like there's another viable choice except Flash, but dk about that]).

Suppose you can make Dian too, but no good EARTH Main Deck and effect is lacking. 

Well, the idea is to use this card to turn any Masked HERO into Kamikaze, Koga, without the need of maining HEROes with those Attributes.

Also, pointing out that the card is missing the (this Special Summon is treated as a Special Summon with "Mask Change") clause; otherwise it cannot Summon a Masked HERO.

Archived