Xyz-Monster Counter - "Xyz - Exorcist Alexander"

KokonutLP

KBO9c4l.jpg

!Attention: Card Text is Not Updated - Check the Text below for the Newest Effect!

Xyz - Exorcist Alexander
[ Rank 0 | LIGHT | Spellcaster | Xyz | Effect ]

[ 3 Xyz Monsters with the same Rank, except "Number" Monsters ]

[This card's original Rank is always treated as 1.]
Your Opponent cannot Activate Card Effects in reaction to the Summoning of this Card. If this Card is Special Summoned:

Banish every Xyz-Monster on the Field except "Xyz - Exorcist Alexander".

This Cards ATK is equal the Ammount of Banished Xyz-Monster Cards times 800.

Neither Player can Xyz-Summon as long as this Card remains open on the Field. This Card is Uneffected by Xyz-Monster Card Effects.

Once Per Turn: If this Card would Leave the Field: Detach 1 Xyz-Material and Negate That, and if you do,Banish 1 Xyz-Monster from your Opponents Extra Deck.

ATK: ? | DEF: 0

Use of the Card: The Main Usage of this Card is to just Completly Get Rid of All those Xyz-Monsters which could be Dangerous for You.

It Might be Hard to Summon but i think there will be Ways - It Does Worth it!

This Card is Completly Immune to other Xyz-Monsters and it can also Rescue itself 3 Times,

and also Getting even more Powerfull by Doing that.

It is Not Completly Broken - Because: Decks Without any Xyz-Cards would make the Card completly Useless

Also One or Two Xyz-Cards wont make this Card that Bulky either...

So it could be Easily Overrun by Other Monsters

Fusion, Tribute or Pendulum Monsters could take care of him.

What do you Guys Think? Would you Play this Card? Tell me your Opinions and Changes you would Make for this Card!

Have a Nice day, Bye bye!

1. Have you tried to use the card in-game? I'm not sure if there are monsters with an original level of 0, if they are, it's propably fine, but if not, it's propably too hard to summon; I made a rank 0 Xyz monster too, once, taking only any two level 0 monsters as material, and I never got to summon it. Again, that was without using actual level 0 monsters, so it might well be ok if these exist.

2. like this, the card's effect would propably also banish Alexander himself upon his own summoning, or trigger the resurrection effect.

1. Have you tried to use the card in-game? I'm not sure if there are monsters with an original level of 0, if they are, it's propably fine, but if not, it's propably too hard to summon; I made a rank 0 Xyz monster too, once, taking only any two level 0 monsters as material, and I never got to summon it. Again, that was without using actual level 0 monsters, so it might well be ok if these exist.

2. like this, the card's effect would propably also banish Alexander himself upon his own summoning, or trigger the resurrection effect.

1. Only ones that exist are Ultimaya Tzolkin and Bishilbaalkin, but even those have permanent conditions that treat them as Level 12. Printed, they're 0 but for game reasons; 12. There are Rank 0 Xyz Monsters, but they are treated as Rank 1.

In this card's case, it is missing that condition.

1. Only ones that exist are Ultimaya Tzolkin and Bishilbaalkin, but even those have permanent conditions that treat them as Level 12. Printed, they're 0 but for game reasons; 12. There are Rank 0 Xyz Monsters, but they are treated as Rank 1.

In this card's case, it is missing that condition.

Oh yeah i just realized that. Thanks for letting me Know - I Changed the Cards Effect so it wont Hit itself with its Effect and Also that it will be Treated as an Rank 1

this card is way too underpowered and situational for its cost and value.

why would i trade my 3 Xyzs for this? since, if i happen to gather them is either my opponent play is screwed OR i already prepare for OTK. i don't see plausible scenario that this card will go higher than 1600 to compensate that

Xyz Monster is indeed more splashable than most other summon types...but that its, this card is only counter 1 type of summoning (which is very niche) and that type of summoning is often fast enough to be dish out than this card to counter...ultimately resulting you to be OTKed first

personally and (a bit) logically, Diamond Vs Diamond trope of this card (this card being Xyz that anti-Xyz) is not a best form of anti-support design-wise. since to play this card i already play an Xyz Deck only to be lock out ones this card is out  effectively shutting down yourself

Archived