Can't really say any of you knew me

Toffee.

Music for the topic:

You want to know the real reason as to why I came back?

Unlike other members who says they leave, and then come back like the next day/week/etc, I on the other hand actually have the nerve to straight-up leave, and not give a single funk about it.

I came back to the site, to leave it. I'm closing the YCM chapter of my life.

I'm the one who took back all my Likes. Feel free to hold this against me for all eternity; I'm sure you wont really remember me for anything else.

Maybe for posting unfunny memes and other cancerous sheet you can find off Google- Not like anything I came up with myself had any meaning.

Really, the guy who used to have the most Reps didn't lose any, and all the ones who were affected by people who I've interacted with the most, with the exception of a few obvious members, as they are important to me/I've unintentionally removed like 2-4 from them; seriously just look through my given Reps, and you'll get the idea; it's not hard to figure this out. But this would require you to PM me or something; a thing of which you are all afraid to do.

I have nothing against you, and I don't care if the mods will correct this; it's a matter of me no longer being part of YCM's system, with the exception of actual posts; my more recent posts were merely a coverup to hide my recent actions.

Hell, I've always been a bit of an anarchist on this site, doing things against the rules/etc from times to time, and even daring to post off-topic things where they shouldn't belong.

Setting the forum ablaze in an unintentional "Rep crisis" is no different.

All of my statuses are gone.

My Reps are no longer 5000+

"Armz-Like" is no longer a Rep rating; this was cute at first, but now-a-days it just feels degrading.

I no longer have have any points/I gave them away.

My replies(hopefully) are gone; asked a mod to remove them, but I wont mind if they cant do it/I no longer wish to be a top poster.

Those 3 'Most liked contents' of mine are now erased, with some other posts of mine that I felt were similar, were also erased.

My blog has long since been locked by me.

And finally, my account will be Perma banned; I'm now waiting for it to be.

I'd prefer it if none of these were corrected by mods.

Feel free to assume I'm also being an attention whore; it's toootally fine when other members/popular members/etc BAWWW over idiotic sheet, but heaven forbid I ever do it.

Honestly...

People who I've considered my friends have turned on me several times.

I can't ever seem to be anything more to you people, regardless of how many times I tried.

Nobody ever tried to actually get to know me outside of this site, without once ever still trying to tie me to the site/etc.

Sure, I've been a grumpy funk to you guys. Not like you'd care.

I'm actually a lot happier then I appear. But you'll never know this because none of you ever wanted to actually try and know more about me, other then rampant negatives that would ironically occur, and you'd always hold these against me for utterly no reason at all; speaking of which- leaving this site also means my apparent anger goes with it. So there's that to consider.

Probably missing some details or whatever as to why I'm abandoning this site; I'm honestly not motivated enough to try and remember all my reasons for my departure.

I highly doubt you'd ever want to keep in contact with me; can't imagine why you would. but on the incredibly slim chance you do, I'm sure you'll think of some method of finding of me again- If you do, and mention this topic or YCM to me, I'm removing you on the spot.

I'm done.

I'm putting all of this behind me.

I'm just sick of all the heartbreak and constantly feeling bad about numerous things that appeared in my life, from things that occurred from my time on here.

Can't really say I've enjoyed my time here. Used to. Now I don't anymore.

This topic is being posted in Misc because it will quickly be forgotten/pushed to pages 2-3/etc; exactly what I want to happen to it.

And since shitty memes are all you've ever wanted from me, I'll give you one last one, out of sheer cynicism and resent:

hqdefault.jpg

"Your next line is; good riddance"

662prO.gif

tumblr_mbw5fxlb0a1rvxye8o1_500.gif

I'm confident you'll still return (they all do), but should this be a case where I'm wrong, here's hoping your pastures are greener on the other side or whatever the funk. Be good out there. Don't quite know you, but your presence will be missed.

Hi Armz...

I really wish things were better for you on YCM, and I hope they are for you outside YCM going forward. I wish I could have helped (being probably one of the few members who wanted more than shitty memes as you put it) but it seems you have chosen to move on and I respect that. So, uh, good luck, have fun, enjoy yourself, and don't hesitate on being the best you can be. That's what I hope for you.

I mean, I'm not going to lie and say I'm going to miss him at this point.

[spoiler=rant]Yeah, armz used to be tons of fun. But I'm gonna be honest, he kinda turned into a massive jabroni. He constantly complained to me about his lack of aspirations, and when I told him that I didn't want to hear that all the time, and that behaving like that was a self-fulfilling prophecy, it was like a damn switch had been flipped. Have you tried being friends with him? I quickly began ignoring him because it was apparent he actually didn't care about my interests at all, instead projecting his own onto me. He complains nobody cared about him as a person? That's bullshit. I have talked to him about his life plenty. I'm sure you can guess just how much he has asked about me, beyond the topics he was already into. And this isn't an accusation. Wanting to talk about things you like is normal. Being total dick when people don't take significantly higher effort in establishing a personal relationship than you? That's horse sheet.

He immediately became painfully aggressive. If you want to see that for yourself, just look at the status bar before the Halloween event started. He wrote it off as playing toffee, but it was pretty clearly a direct slight.

Quickly enough, he dropped out of the event, coupled with a dime a dozen post about how everyone hates him. Honestly, that's the worst part. He always talked about how everyone should hate him (even having a member title saying he was hated "for the wrong reason") in what I can only imagine to be a pathetic attempt to get a response of "no armz we love you". If not that, it is just a guilt trip. A guilt trip toward everyone not wanting him to jabroni at them all day.

So then he left. Wait no! He didn't! He instead had to pop back up, and remove all his reps because... reasons? To be honest that is just petty. I don't give a sheet about reps, nor should anyone, but the excuse of wanting to remove his presence is just so fake. Especially since he says he only did it to those he interacted with commonly. It wasn't to erase himself, it was a silly attempt at getting the last laugh.

And this post is just adding onto the bullshit. He came back to leave? That is just so... what the funk? Can you just get over it already? Everyone else has. Not to mention the last bit is just a stupid quip about how all we want is memes. That is bullshit. What we want is someone who isn't a colossal douche.

I'm sure you are reading this, armz, since you live off this sheet, so I'm just gonna say this right to you. funk off. Pretending that people are bad or wrong for not wanting to put up with your constant passive aggression and self-deprecation is pathetic. If you come back, leave the funking attitude at the door. Your own depression is in no way an excuse for this sort of behavior.

Good riddance.

(To whichever mods may read this, I personally wouldn't consider this to be in violation of the rules due to him no longer being a member. If you disagree, I will certainly accept whatever punishment you deem necessary. I got a bit ranty and a lot aggressive, largely because I am bothered when people are remembered as so much better than they really are.)

I mean, I'm not going to lie and say I'm going to miss him at this point.

Uh, giga (or whatever I call you)... IK you might not miss him and I get you may have had a rough time with him but the way you introduced this (as quoted above) seriously makes us all look like we dont give a crap about him. I do give a crap, and i'm sure a good amount of YCM does, you just happen to not be one of them. So try not to project that upon everyone else.

Uh, giga (or whatever I call you)... IK you might not miss him and I get you may have had a rough time with him but the way you introduced this (as quoted above) seriously makes us all look like we dont give a crap about him. I do give a crap, and i'm sure a good amount of YCM does, you just happen to not be one of them. So try not to project that upon everyone else.

He referred to himself exclusively three times. Ironically, you referred to yourself five times and somehow thought you could speak for the rest of the site.

And best of all say not to project oneself on others. It's perfect.

He referred to himself exclusively three times. Ironically, you referred to yourself five times and somehow thought you could speak for the rest of the site.

And best of all say not to project oneself on others. It's perfect.

Look here, I'm not perfect, and just wanted to say something to Armz. The being one of the few members part was based on his view of YCM and while I could have worded it better I just wanted to type something he could read and understand.

Look here, I'm not perfect, and just wanted to say something to Armz. The being one of the few members part was based on his view of YCM and while I could have worded it better I just wanted to type something he could read and understand.

Yeah and Parenthesis also wanted to say something. It doesn't take away from you saying anything. Yet you're trying to take away from him saying anything.

Yeah and Parenthesis also wanted to say something. It doesn't take away from you saying anything. Yet you're trying to take away from him saying anything.

I only called him out on the introduction... and I didn't have any intention on attacking his actual rant.

@Polar Ice; I feel the same way. (About Armz. Not so much about Giga, I mean he was a bit mean but I feel like Polar's response to him was a bit too strongly worded)

"I can't ever seem to be anything more to you people, regardless of how many times I tried."

"Nobody ever tried to actually get to know me outside of this site, without once ever still trying to tie me to the site/etc."

This is, what, the 9th thread over the span of 2-3 years you've made about how life sucks and how no one wants to be around you, and how we all should hate you? Except in this edition of "Armz's Life Sucks", you're attacking everybody else by unliking their posts and accusing them of just wanting you around for memes, but that you're actually pretty happy, but we wouldn't know that because we're bad people for not indulging you.

Let's cut the bullshit. This is all your fault. It's not YCM's fault for not giving you a chance. It's all on you. Don't deny it. You've acknowledged numerous times in the past that you lash out at people for no reason. You probably haven't much of a meaningful effort to control these impulses, seeing how many of these threads exist.

So, instead of gracing us with your presence to tell us that you're leaving because we're bad for not giving enough of a sheet about you, and how much we should just hate you, how about you finally take responsibility and make yourself more presentable so others will want to give a sheet about you and like you?

If you want to have a decent social life, acknowledge yourself as the cause of your problems and actually work on it. Get more hobbies to relate to others (Football, TV shows, current events, etc.), listen to other people socialize in public (without looking like a creep), self-govern so you don't go on and on, be open-minded to new interests your friends introduce you to...normal people sheet, basically.

It's not our responsibility to engage you in any capacity. It's on you to be somebody people want to talk to.

Sleepy cares, people do care.

I personally still have him on Skype, Discord, and YouTube. So in my case it isn't really a Goodbye.

Can't say much about this development though. He'd been pondering on doing this for a couple days at least. I was not a witness of the specific interactions with which members that made him feel like this, and he doesn't exactly go into specifics about it. 

I hope he can successfully move on and do well, but I'd be lying if I said I'm not concerned. He's IRL and at other places of the internet, at places where more people share his hobbies and points of view a bit more, or so he says.... but wasn't YCM just like that for him at first? I hope it doesn't go full circle and his new places don't repeat this same outcome eventually.

I know it's harsh, but as a friend I need to say it: I think Giga is not wrong.

There's a big picture here that I don't fully understand, but I'd just tangle myself up if I keep writing in this reply right now.....

Oh also... I kinda, knew about the rep issue... I discovered it right after you refiled my reps ^^" 

I decided it was up to Armz to talk about it, not up to me. Although even if I had "rattled him out", I don't think what he did was technically illegal. He gave them, he took them. It didn't go without notice but I think everybody about got over it soon enough. I am not sure what kind of punishment he'd think would be given.... 

. . .

I feel for Armz, I remember a time when he had sub-1000 posts. We both frequented TCG as relatively new members then, and he was one of the happier and funnier members, hardly ever had problems with anyone. He continued to be like that for years, and I think that because of that people assumed he was doing fine, but it's too often those same people who feel the most isolated and don't show it. I'd seen a couple of his more recent threads in Misc and while there was what seemed a bit of an odd tonal shift towards a blacker humour I assumed that's all it was, and another way to get people to laugh. This thread is not at all representative of Armz' tenure here. 

I'm pissed off right now because YCM lost a good member today and I wish I could've seen the signs of what Armz was going through here. Anyone "calling Armz out" needs to funk off and take a look at the bigger picture. 

I've seen this happen too many times now. This happened earlier in the year with Thar. I don't want to see this happen again. If someone appears to be feeling down or isolated, reach out. Reach out with something jocular, something trivial, something stupid, something that helps get their mind off their troubles. Certainly don't blame them for their distress and kick them while they're down. 

I feel for Armz, I remember a time when he had sub-1000 posts. We both frequented TCG as relatively new members then, and he was one of the happier and funnier members, hardly ever had problems with anyone. He continued to be like that for years, and I think that because of that people assumed he was doing fine, but it's too often those same people who feel the most isolated and don't show it. I'd seen a couple of his more recent threads in Misc and while there was what seemed a bit of an odd tonal shift towards a blacker humour I assumed that's all it was, and another way to get people to laugh. This thread is not at all representative of Armz' tenure here. 

I'm pissed off right now because YCM lost a good member today and I wish I could've seen the signs of what Armz was going through here. Anyone "calling Armz out" needs to funk off and take a look at the bigger picture. 

I've seen this happen too many times now. This happened earlier in the year with Thar. I don't want to see this happen again. If someone appears to be feeling down or isolated, reach out. Reach out with something jocular, something trivial, something stupid, something that helps get their mind off their troubles. Certainly don't blame them for their distress and kick them while they're down. 

I second this, YCM isn't being very good at supporting each other, the same thing happened to Thar as Pol mentioned, and also Sunn before him. 

I worry about people like Snatch Steal and Sad Quasar, who really don't have anyone in a time of emotional turmoil for them

The human thing is to lash out, Thar, Sunn, and Armz did it

We need to learn from our mistakes

Archived