[Written]Reverse Pendulum Burning Abyss cards

Darkrai1276

Funny little idea that came to me when i was thing of how to give BA's a support card, Basically the idea is pendulum monsters that are anti-pendulum. In other words you can never use them for actual pendulum summons and are instead just using the zones as extra space.

Oh and i don't know how BAs respond to pendulum monsters if they can still be special summoned or not so ill change the effects if they cant slightly.

Names are based on two of the circles of hell in inferno

[spoiler=Treachery, Gateway of the Burning Abyss]

Treachery, Gateway of the Burning Abyss

Pendulum monster

Level 3

ATK 1500 DEF 200

Scale = 0 (any pendulum zone with a 0 scale can never pendulum summon)

Spell effect

Neither player can pendulum summon. Once per turn you can target one face-up monster you control; it is treated as a "Burning abyss" monster; until the end phase also it gains the following effect: If there is a monster other than a "burning abyss" monster on your side of the field, destroy this card. 

Monster effect

Cannot be pendulum summoned. If you control monster that is not a "Burning Abyss" monster, destroy this card. You can only use 1 effect of "Treachery, Gateway of the Burning Abyss" per turn, and only once that turn.
● If you control no Spell/Trap Cards: You can Special Summon this card from your hand or pendulum zone.
● If this card is sent to the Graveyard:Destroy all pendulum cards on the field also neither player can pendulum summon or activate the effects of pendulum cards until the end phase.

[spoiler=Heresy, Gateway of the Burning Abyss]

Heresy, Gateway of the Burning Abyss

Pendulum monster

Level 3

ATK 1000 DEF 1600

Scale = 0 (any pendulum zone with a 0 scale can never pendulum summon)

Spell effect

Neither player can pendulum summon. Once per turn you can destroy 1 monster on your side of the field, draw 1 card. You cannot special summon the turn you use this effect; expect "Burning abyss" monsters, or "Beatrice, lady of the eternal".

Monster effect

Cannot be pendulum summoned. If you control monster that is not a "Burning Abyss" monster, destroy this card. You can only use 1 effect of "Heresy, Gateway of the Burning Abyss" per turn, and only once that turn.
● If you control no Spell/Trap Cards: You can Special Summon this card from your hand or pendulum zone.

● If this card is sent to the Graveyard:Return all banished "Burning abyss" monsters to your graveyard and if you do; return all your opponents banished monsters and all monsters face-up in their extra deck to the graveyard.

These cards might be way too overpowered but im not sure. Honestly its just an idea i had for playing around with pendulums in new ways. Also we desperately need anti-pendulum support.

Archived