Hi there

RedGamePlayer282

Hi there, I am a new person on here. I already made a fan deck for dinosaurs. I know quite a surprise for any deck. Anyways, I have little idea how to use pretty much anything here, so if anyone can hand me a tip or two on how I can do stuff, that will be pretty much apreciative! Hope you are all having a good day, and hope to talk to some of you a bit more

Hi there Red! I'm Yui, and unless you venture into RP I don't think you'll be seeing much of me in the future.

It's good to hear you've already set up and posted some custom cards, but before going any further, just make sure you've read up on the site rules, as well as the rules for any sections you plan on visiting often. This is mostly just common sense stuff, but a good read never hurts in case you'd accidentally break a rule otherwise. Any questions you've got can usually be directed to a moderator, who you can identify by bolded names in the "Online Users" panel at the bottom of the forum's main page, or by the "Staff" banner they'll have just under their avatars.

As for your questions about how things work, feel free to shoot me a PM with more specific questions, since the answer can vary wildly with different sections. I'm no moderator or site expert, but I know things and stuff too, and I like to help new members out if they need it. So yeah, be good out there, don't make an ass of yourself, and most importantly, have fun! You're here forever now after all. Might as well get comfy.

He hasn't posted cards in the forum, Yui, otherwise I would've got a notification that someone posted in my section. 

But yeah, welcome to YCM. 

As the above mentioned, make sure you read the rules and stuff. In terms of Custom Cards, it's especially important because there are differences between Casual and Advanced (well, "design notes" and higher design quality in Advanced; basically, would the card pass as realistic in the real game and/or survive the power creep). If you have questions about how the section works, PM me. 

If you need help with other stuff, you can ask my colleagues (or me), or if none of us are around, a veteran member will do. 

-----

Have fun xD

Hi there Red! I'm Yui, and unless you venture into RP I don't think you'll be seeing much of me in the future.

It's good to hear you've already set up and posted some custom cards, but before going any further, just make sure you've read up on the site rules, as well as the rules for any sections you plan on visiting often. This is mostly just common sense stuff, but a good read never hurts in case you'd accidentally break a rule otherwise. Any questions you've got can usually be directed to a moderator, who you can identify by bolded names in the "Online Users" panel at the bottom of the forum's main page, or by the "Staff" banner they'll have just under their avatars.

As for your questions about how things work, feel free to shoot me a PM with more specific questions, since the answer can vary wildly with different sections. I'm no moderator or site expert, but I know things and stuff too, and I like to help new members out if they need it. So yeah, be good out there, don't make an ass of yourself, and most importantly, have fun! You're here forever now after all. Might as well get comfy.

Hi, and yeah I do some RP sometimes in other places. I just joined on here about 2 days ago and still learning everything there is about this. I also don't know how to post the cards I made, and I haven't gotten any designs for them, so there is that.

To post cards:

• Open cardmaker in another tab
  • Find card, open it and left-click for an IMG code underneath.
  • Copy that code into your thread
  • Repeat steps 2 and 3 for all cards you wish to post. 

This is the usual step, but as our automatic uploader is shot and only returns the IMG tags, you have some options: 

• Save card to desktop, then upload it to Imgur. Make sure you have the IMG tags around it, or if you copy the direct link, make sure you add the tags around it.
  • You can right-click on your card in the cardmaker and select "get image location". Should be a very long URL. When you upload it to Imgur, just copy that link into the box, and it'll upload for you. 

------

OR if you are a fan of Written Cards (and there is absolutely no shame in doing so), just type out your stuff. Here's a template that I use at times, but you are free to modify as you see fit. 

Monster

Card Name

Level/Rank | Attribute | Type | Subtype 1 | Subtype 2

Pendulum Scales (if applicable)

Lore (card effect or flavor text)

ATK/DEF 

Spell/Trap

Card Name

Attribute | Card Type

Lore (card effect or flavor text)

At a minimum, post the card's effects underneath so we can read them. It'll make it easier for you to modify effects as opposed to reuploading the card due to the technical difficulties at this time. 

Archived