Team Natsu

JoshForever

Finally! Managed to get it right! Now to explain each card.

Natsu Dragneel, the Salamander-Excellent in every FIRE deck as you can use his attack boost gain each turn as long as a FIRE monster is on the field. A burn effect that activates each of your Standby Phases. And basically death for your opponent if they run a FIRE deck with no other Attributes.

Erza Scarlet, The Titania-Twice per turn, can't be destroyed by card effects. Destroys opponent's monsters before the Damage Step, so as long as opponent monster doesn't have a card effect destruction protection effect on it, this card and slice through them.

Wendy Marvell, The Sky Maiden-Same as Natsu Dragneel, the Salamander, but with WIND monsters instead. And instead of a burn effect, it's a life point gain deck.

Gray Fullbuster, Ice-Maker-Able to summon him without Tributing, but he can't attack that turn. If you control a Natsu Dragneel monster, he allows you to add an Erza Scarlet or Lucy Heartfilia monster to your hand.

Carla, The Lovely Exceed-A level 3 tuner that works well with Wendy Marvell, the Sky Maiden. However, if Wendy Marvell, The Sky Maiden is special summoned during a turn, this card can't be used as Synchro material till next turn. She have a protection from card effect destruction if you control a Happy monster.

Lucy Heartfilia-She can be summoned without Tributing as well, but her attack and defense is halved instead of not being able to attack. So it's pretty easy to take her down. But her ability helps make up for that.

Happy, The Catmander Exceed-Similar to Carla the Lovely Exceed, but with Natsu Dragneel, The Salamander. His protection effect protects him from being destroyed by battle.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Sorry the forum is dead, dude... :(
Not bad for a start.

Try finding better quality images, I try fan art first. Try to edit the image to fit well with the picture box.

Have some OCG errors to fix.

I'll check this out again later.

I've been here for years, so I can personally tell you the card maker forum here is dead, but that hasn't stopped me from updating.
I may not get comments anymore, but the views still rack up. XD

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

If you read the section rules properly (especially the Advanced Clause), you need to actually explain why you think they're cool (in terms of interactions with other cards). It's fine to compliment the user like you did here, but you need to go into more detail. 

Same goes for Hulkty; you can comment about the pics, but that should be a secondary remark; primary ones need to be about card interactions/design.

• 3 months later...

Archived