Poro Snax Eating Poro

Lee Cheng Men

There are a few cards out there that do something like this, for Psychics, for T.G. monsters, for banished monsters, and I'm pretty sure I'm missing some other variant of this effect.

It is basic but could find its place somewhere.

There are 319 monsters with 0 ATK in the game according to my quick search. It includes Labradorite, Ultimaya, Relinquished/Thousand-Eyes Restrict, Umbral monsters, and the list goes on and on.

Me? I'd tech it in Ojamas no doubt. Probably a 2 of and see if it is too much or too little.

In fact, as many targets there are, decks won't simply want to run this card just because they have many targets for it. They have to gain something beyond that one draw. In Ojama's case, they now have more Ojamagic potential, and I love it.

I like this card. I have seen at least a couple of card makers support 0-ATK monsters by taking the route of searching them, so I find this approach of a Yang Zing Path refreshing. I don't have much to say about the card: it is simple but effective, nice for restocking 0-ATK monsters, including hand traps like Veiler and Snow Rabbit, into the Deck, and a x2 card draw is always sweet and welcomed.

Coincidentally, Yang Zings could potentially use this card since a few members have 0 ATK, but they should better off with Path xD

If anything, the card artwork looks blurry so maybe that could be improved, but this is more of a nitpick and it's just an aesthetic issue so it doesn't matter that much.

Archived