Yu-gi-oh!: Twisted Fates [IC|Accepting|PG-13]

0PxPz0

"S o  l e t ' s  j u s t  g e t  t o  t h e  p o i n t ." The Executioner pulled out a few of her cloths "Jeez, drama queen much?" she looked to her partner for response but as usual just got his stoic look of disappointment ""So, which one of you two do i face? Or are we doing a team duel?" "Two versus two is the fastest way to do this." Wardell took a few tablets from his own pouch "I'll start." he threw down a tablet which left a strange red stain on the ground before an ominous machine spewing black smoke rose from beneath the earth "First a spell, BLOOD Synthesizer, it allows me to summon the essential component of any army, foot soldiers. Rise now BLOOD Token." the machine bellowed and shook before spewing out a red blob that quickly took the shape of a leather clad warrior equipped with a simple blade. "A good soldier knows his place, so I release this cadet from duty to summon BLOOD Private, bringing along his own guards to defend in the process." the token shivered and reduced to a puddle as he threw down a second tablet which turned into a red mist, fading away to reveal a young man dressed in formal soldiers attire carrying a rapier, he quickly cut his hand and let two drops of blood leak to the ground, creating two more tokens. "I'll set two face-down and end." The Executioner just stared at him angrily and let out one word "Showoff."

[spoiler=Duel Progression] 

Wardell Sutton

4000LP

cards in hand: 3

cards on the field

BLOOD Synthesizer

continuous spell

"Once per turn summon one "BLOOD Token" (Warrior/Dark/3/1400/1200)

BLOOD Private

(Warrior/Dark/5/1200/1500)

"This card can be special summoned (from the hand) when an opponents monster is destroyed by battle. When this card is summoned special summon two "BLOOD Token" (Warrior/Dark/3/1400/1200). This card cannot be destroyed while you control a "BLOOD Token"

"You take 2300 points of damage! I end my turn!" Milleno grimaced as he was hit by the blinding light "I'll draw!" he exclaimed, determined to prove his worth to Lord Zaddicus. "I activate Silent Fusion to start, allowing me to summon Silent Paladin!" he grinned as he discarded the two monsters and his fusion rose, a cloaked warrior with a ginormous blade that would only get larger as the game went on. "Now then my quite hero, prove yourself to our Lord and take out that stupid dragon!" the warrior leaped a the strange wyrm and struck swiftly before returning to it's post "Let's see how you deal with that!" Milleno claimed proudly.

Milleno

1800LP

cards in hand: 0

cards on the field

Silent Paladin LV0

(Warrior/Light/8/2500/2500)

"Silent Swordsman LV0 + Silent Magician LV0

"During each of your standbyphases and whenever your opponent draws a card(s) this card gains one LV and 500 ATK and DEF."

Xanxus.full.935802.jpg

Astra stared nervously at The Moon standing by Dazon "I guess I'm first?" carefully drawing his hand Astra was relieved to see The Starry Tarot already with him "Alright, we'll take care of reminding you of your cards, just play the best you can Astra!" one of the voices assured him. he nodded to the tablet and made his move, somehow already sure of what to do and filled with confidence "Let's do this! first I activate the effect of Nuigurumi Lop in my hand! by revealing another tablet from my hand she bounces out to play!" Astra revealed a tablet causing a light grey stuffed rabbit to happily burst onto the field. "Bet you'll never guess what I revealed for her, it was my scary lion Leo! And when he's revealed three of him come to play!" the tablet he revealed shone as well as two matching ones in his pouch, becoming yellow and orange stuffed lions on the field "Let's do this, Overlay rank three Leo's, bring out Chiro for me!" Astra commanded the stuffed toys with an unusually cheerful demeanor as two of the lions chased each other in a circle until the overlay network formed and they were sucked in, replaced by a gigantic floating stuffed bat with a single large button eye, the overlay units swirling around it's flapping wings. "Hi Chiro! I finally remembered how to use you!" he waved to the stuffed bat which made a strange but upbeat chirp in reply. "Guess I'm all done for now Dazon!" he said, amazed that he knew what he was doing.

Astra

4000LP

cards on the field

Nuigurumi Leo (in DEF)

(Beast/Light/3/1100/700)

"Once per turn, during either players turn, you can reveal a card from your hand or the top of your deck, "Nuigurumi" monsters cannot be destroyed until the endphase. If this card is revealed from your hand or deck, special summon as many "Nuigurumi Leo" as possible from your hand and/or deck."

Nuigurumi Chiro (in ATK)

(Winged-Beast/Dark/3/2200/1700)

2 level 3 "Nuigurumi" monsters

"Once per turn you can detach one Xyz material from this card, reveal one "Nuigurumi"monster from your hand or deck, this card gains that monsters effect until the endphase."

Nuigurumi Lop (in DEF)

(Beast/Wind/4/200/1600)

"You can reveal one "Nuirgurumi" monster from your hand or the top card of your deck, special summon this card. If this card is revealed from your hand or deck "Nuirgurumi" monsters can attack directly until the endphase."

"I will put 2 cards face-down and end my turn." Ezekiel grinned once more, as if this was all part of some greater plan of his "You think I'd rely on something as foolish as waiting for you to attack? I've got many ways of punishing you dear." he said with a sickly sweet tone, raising a tablet up high "Behold the downfall of your planning, I activate Black Luck Detonator!" floating black orbs appeared around the field, one over each face-down monster "When I use this spell it destroys all face-down monsters on the field then I gain life for each Black Luck monster destroyed." Ezekiel snapped his fingers and the orbs exploded, reducing all face-down monsters to nothing as a blue aura surrounded him. "That's not all, since my monsters were destroyed while face-down all of their effects activate!" first three tufts of wool popped into existence on Samantha's side of the field, then a swarm of vicious bat's swirled around her dealing five hundred damage, then finally  ablack bird flew down and plucked a card out of her hand before disappearing. "I'll end there for now, you've suffered enough at the moment."

Ezekiel

5200LP (1200 gained from Black Luck Detonator)

cards on the field

Airborn Hobiruk (in ATK)

(Fairy/Negative/Dark/-1/300/200)

"If this card is destroyed by battle your opponent takes all battle damage you would take (including this card) until the endphase. This cards level is always treated as -1."

Samantha's field

Black Sheep Token (in ATK x3)

(Beast-type/Dark/Level 1/ATK 0/DEF 0)

"This card cannot be tributed. This cards battle position cannot be changed."

Face-downs

Black Luck Warp

counter trap

"When your opponent activates a Spell/Trap card or summons a monster banish that card (any effect activated is negated), add the banished card to your opponents hand during their second standbyphase after this cards activation."

Black Luck Swap

Quick-play spell

"Take control of one monster your opponent controls and give control of one "Black Luck" monster to your opponent."

Mirror Force

trap

"When an opponent's monster declares an attack: Destroy all Attack Position monsters your opponent controls."

"How about we show these clowns a real show? Attack that Xyz bomb tosser!" Coryn's sudden confidence burst like a balloon as his strongest monster took it's final bow, literally, as it was destroyed. "I umm, I'll" Coryn began to sweat, seeing very few options until he remembered his field spell "I'll discard my last rough exploder to summon Crass clown from my deck in attack." he said, knowing it would barely save him, the rough exploder detonated in Kassyls face like the others as a strange looking man on a large ball appeared in a puff of smoke "Then my field switches him to defense, returning your assistant to your extra deck." he said, a pleading tone in his voice that begged for mercy. the clown hopped off his ball and launched it at the assistant, knocking her off the field. "Next I'll use the effect of my three rough exploders, banishing them to inflict a total of fifteen hundred damage." this was Coryns trump move, the focus of his deck, while his colorful creatures distracted he build up his rough exploders in the grave for a finishing move. If this failed the game was lost, the bombs appeared again, surrounding Kassyl and exploding in sync to maximize their damage.

Coryn

3400LP

cards in hand: 1

cards on the field

Clownland

field spell

"When you summon a "Clown" monster in attack position, change it to defense position. You can discard one card, special summon one "Clown" monster from your deck or graveyard or add one "Act" card to from your deck or graveyard to your hand. Defense position monsters cannot be attacked."

Dream Clown (in DEF)

(Warrior/Earth/2/1200/900)

"When this card is changed from Attack Position to Defense Position, destroy 1 monster on your opponent's side of the field"

Crass Clown (in DEF)

(Fiend/Dark/4/1350/1400)

"When this card is changed from Attack position to Defense position, return 1 monster on your opponent's side of the field to the owner's hand."

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"Let's see how you deal with that!" Smoke covered Jordan's field. But as the field cleared, Baxia was still in the field." Luckily, because I used Bi'an as Synchro Material, my wyrm can't be destroyed by battle. So I draw! " Milleno's Paladin suddenly became 500 points Stronger. Madness frowned. "Well than, I guess I'll have to find my own way. I activate Yang Zing Path!" A light above Baxia appeared."It allows me to return Bixi,Pulo, and Jiaotu to my deck and draw 2 tablets." Madness Smiled. "I set 2 tablets face down, and switch Baxia into defense to end my turn."

[spoiler=OC]

Life points

Cards in hand

None

Cards Used

Yang Zing Path

Face Down Card

Magic Cylinder

Nine Pillars of the Yang Zing

"DRAW! From my hand i Summon Gate Knight, when he's normal summoned, i can summon 1 Gate Tuner monster from my Hand or Deck, so i Summon my Gate Magican from my deck! Now because i have a level 4 Non-Tuner, and a level 3 Tuner, i Synchro Summon!

Dragon who burns the competition, destroy your opponents and wreak havoc among the gate

SYNCHRO SUMMON

Level 7

Gate Dragon!"

"I use Gate Dragon's effect, allowing me to negate the effects of all Monster's you control! I set 2 cards face-down and end my turn"

[spoiler=duel progression]

Dazon

LP: 4000

Cards in hand - 3

Monsters - 1

Face-downs - 2

Gate Dragon

1 "Gate Tuner + 1 or more "Gate" Non-Tuner's

When this card is Synchro Summoned, negate the effects of all Monsters on the field, except "Gate" Monsters. Once per Turn: You can return up to 3 "Gate" Monsters you control to the deck, and if you do, Special Summon the same amount of monsters from your Deck.
ATK; 3000 DEF: 1000 LV; 7 ATT: LIGHT Type: Dragon

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Noza heard the commotion from his room and went to investigate. He walked down the corridor and into almost right into the beam of a Dragon. He dodged out the way and hid beneath the table, hiding from view. He saw what looked like a kid his age dueling. His field a few stuffed teddy's that were really cute. But then he looked at his opponent and his jaw fell in shock. His brother was the opponent of this kid. 

"My Turn!" Amaranth declared, drawing a sixth mote of flame from his pool. He crushed one in his hand, extinguishing it. "I Normal Summon Earthbound Disciple!"

The ground before him split and gushed wicked fire, and when it died, there sat a youthful young man clad in robes, similar to Amaranth, with their head low.

Earthbound Disciple

Level 4 ~ DARK ~ Spellcaster/Effect

200/1200

"When my Disciple is Normal Summoned, I can Special Summon another from my Deck." A second Disciple rose from the earth beside his fellow pupil. "Which Now allows me to Tribute my first one, Special Summoning Earthbound Ghost from my hand!"

The first Disciple was consumed by darkness as he morphed into a towering phantasm, like a shadow on a wall.

Earthbound Ghost

Level 5 ~ DARK ~ Fiend/Dark Tuner/Effect

1200/1200

"And his level can be raised or decreased by that of the monster Tributed! So now my Ghost is Level 9!"

Level 5 ~> 9

"Earthbound Ghost, Deharmonize Earthbound Disciple!"

The Ghost Fragmented, turning into several viper-like tendrils of blackness, which pierced the body of the Disciple and tore out glowing blue stars, consuming them and discorporating, their apparent hunger satisfied. The remaining five, unsatiated in their hunt, coiled around the lifeless husk in a five-part helix. The disciple was mummified by the shadow, and then the cocoon exploded, ropes of scattered darkness lashing out and gouging the earth.

Standing where the former Disciple was, stood a motionless, semi-human figure. It was tall and broad-shouldered, with a mask-like face, but lacked arms or legs. Its angular body was marked with unfamiliar sigils, and it looked more like a breastplate and helm than a being. The eyes of the mask glowed red, and it rose on a pillar of shadow, twin arms, like giant, unwieldy wings unfolded from under the shoulderplates, and curled their clawed fingers maliciously.

"E a r t h b o u n d  T o t e m !"

Earthbound Totem

Level 5 ~ DARK ~ Fiend/Dark Synchro/Effect

(If a card effect would increase or decrease Life Points, ATK, or DEF based on this monster's Level, reverse it.)

2500/2500

"I End my turn."

As the bombs detonated, Kassyl used the force to fly into the air and land on a balloon, balancing on it with a single foot. "Well well, I don't know about you but I'm having a blast!"

The audience groaned

"Draw! I'm sorry to bring the party to an end so quickly, but another hit like that and it's curtains for me. So I'm going to have to do it all over again, I still have a bunny and a deck left over on my field after that last turn. I guess I got caught up in the moment." Kassyl shrugged, realising he may of been better off if he went all out last round with the attack.

Still, that's more than enough once I summon Delusion Dove from my hand."

Standing a tablet on his left hand and compressing it with his right, Kassyl pushed out his palms to make a pure white dove fly out.

"History lesson time! In the last era the dove was a sign of peaceful exchange and agreement between enemies. You don't see many around anymore, perhaps peace is dead. But nonetheless the dove leads us to an exchange, and how generous it is of you to trade your 3400 life points for my 1500." He didn't know exactly how true that lesson was, just that it sounded good enough to fool an audience for a short while. He was an entertainer, not a scholar.

"I'll shift my entire field to attack position and pay my 4 Lucid Counters to add 800 attack points to all my monsters! If my calculations are correct..." From his jacket he draw out an abacus and gazed at it for a moment, as if working out a deeply confusing maths equation.

"Deck is at 3000, bunny is at 2000 and dove is at 800 I can finish you off. I activate Delusion Daggers from the Graveyard! This allows me to destroy a monster you control with less ATK than one of my Delusion monsters." The knife materialised in front of Kassyl and he played with it between his feet like a hacky sack, before he kicked it straight at Crass Clown, deflating its ball it toppling to the ground and into the graveyard, banishing the dagger.

"Now, Delusion Bunny will tear a hole in your Dream Clown and open up a space for a direct attack with delusion deck. Lets finish this, card throw!" Kassyl picked up the top card from the oversized deck, span it on his finger and threw it at the clown opposite him, hoping he hadn't forgotten anything again.

[spoiler=State of the game] 

Lucid Circus

Field Spell

Every time a “Delusion” monster is Summoned or targeted by an effect, place 1 Lucid Counter on this card. You may remove Lucid Counters from this card to increase the ATK and DEF of all “Delusion” monsters you control equal to the number of Lucid Counters removed x200.

Delusion Deck

Level 2

LIGHT

Type: Psychic/Effect

When this monster is Summoned you may search your deck for 1 “Delusion” monster and Special Summon it. Shuffle your deck then place this card on top of your deck.

ATK: 1000 (currently 3000)

DEF: 0

Delusion Bunny

Level 2

LIGHT

Type: Psychic/Tuner

If this monster is Special Summoned, you may target 1 “Delusion” Monster other than “Delusion Bunny” in your Hand or Graveyard and Special Summon it.

ATK: 0 (currently 2000)

DEF: 1000

Delusion Daggers

Level 2

LIGHT

Type: Psychic

While you control this monster, give all "Delusion" monsters you control 500 ATK. You may banish this card from your graveyard to target 1 monster on the field with ATK less than or equal to the ATK of a "Delusion" monster you control and destroy it.

ATK: 500

Delusion Dove

Level 2

LIGHT

When this Monster is Summoned, exchange Life Points with your opponent. When this monster leaves the field during the battle phase, exchange Life Points with your opponent before damage calculation.

ATK: 0 (Currently 800)

Hand size: 2

Graveyard size: 1

Lucid Counters: 0

Life Points: 3400 (was 1500 before exchange)

"I'll end there for now, you've suffered enough at the moment."

Samantha had a mix of emotions. Anger, shock, dread. They were all mixing inside her. She was angry at the stupid Judges Tarot for telling her what to do. She was shocked that her Luck Shield was destroyed with ease. And she felt dread as her life points went down to 1000 while Ezekiel’s went up to 5200. Not only that, but she had 3 poor excuses for black wool sheep on her field in attack position, with zero attack. She was losing this duel and she didn’t like that at all. She didn’t know what to do, so she froze to the spot. For almost a full minute she stood there, staring at empty air. It was then that a sliver of memory came to her.

~A child version of Samantha sat at a rickety wooden table. Across from her was a man with a rough brown beard and calm eyes. In his hand he held a six-sided die and a two-faced coin.  He looked at Samantha with a smile. “Now Samantha,” he said, “I want you to remember. When gambling, you have a better chance the less possibilities there are. For example, you have a fifty-fifty chance to guess what side a coin will land on, but with a die, you have a 1 in 6 chance.” Samantha looked a little confused. “What do you mean, daddy?” The man sighed before holding out his hands. “Here, let me show you.” He put the die in his right hand and the coin in his other. “Now, pick a number between 1 and 6.” Thinking a bit, Samantha came to a decision. “Six!” “Alright then.” The man then dropped the die on the table. Around and around, the die spun and tumbled until it landed, showing a 3 on its face-up side. “See, you lost. Now, pick a side. Heads or tails.”  Samantha supported her head with her hand. She had been disappointed that the stupid die had landed on 3. “Heads,” she said in a slightly depressed tone. The man flipped the coin in the air before it landed on the table. The coin tumbled over to Samantha, before stopping right in front of her. The face-up side showed heads. Instantly her mood brightened, as a smile leaped on her face. “I won! I won!” she said happily. The man smiled at his daughter’s happiness…~

Samantha shook her head viscously, bringing herself back to current times. Why had she remembered that? She never allowed herself to remember anything from her past. It was too painful. She needed to focus on this duel. Reaching into her jacket, she pulled out tablet, looking at it with a grin. It was time to turn this duel around.

“I activate Lucky Hand-Up. By flipping a coin and calling it right, this tablet allows me to draw until I have 5 tablets.” She proclaimed, throwing the tablet down. “But if I call it wrong, I have to send all tablets in my hand to the Graveyard and then draw 1 tablet.”

The Judges Tarot looked with wide eyes. “Don’t do it. You shouldn’t risk it just for the gain of 3 tablets-“ She furiously looked over. “Shut up! I’m the one in charge of this duel from now on!” she snapped. Looking back at Ezekiel, a coin appeared in her hand. “Here’s to good luck.” She said cheeringly before tossing the coin in the air. “Tails.” She said in an instant and the coin landed, tumbling around before landing flat on the ground. On heads. With a fake sigh, Samantha spoke. “Oh well, looks like I guessed wrong, so looks like my tablets are going to the Graveyard.” 2 impossibly long pale arms erupted from the ground and reached all the way up, grabbing the remaining tablets from her hands before disappearing back underground. On the field, something unexpected happened. More of the pale arms had erupted from the ground and were wrapping around the 3 black sheep, pulling them forcefully underground. “Oh, I forgot to mention the other effect of Lucky Hand-Up. If I call the coin toss wrong, it sends all my tablets in my hand AND all monsters I control to the Graveyard. So your 3 gifts are now burning in the underworld. But don’t feel sad, your life points will be joining them soon.”

Samantha reached into her jacket, pulling out a tablet, before her eyes lit up with joy. “Well look at this, I got another Lucky Hand-Up! So I will activate it now.” Like before, a coin magically appeared in her hand before she flipped it up in the air. “Tails.” She said again, before the coin dropped landing on the ground. It was tails. She had called it right. Almost instantly, 5 pale arms appeared from the darkness of her jacket, each one of them holding 1 tablet. Samantha grabbed each tablet with a grin. “Thank you.” The pale arms all did a thumbs up before vanishing back into the jacket. Looking at her new hand, Samantha grabbed one tablet before showing it.

“I activate Fate or Chance! This tablet allows me to tribute monsters in my hand till their combinded Levels are equal or exceed the Level of the Ritual monster I plan to summon. And with Fate or Chance, there are 2 Ritual monsters I can summon as long as I have one of them in my hand.” She announced. She looked back at her hand before her face showed fake shock. She put her free hand on her cheek. “Oh my! I do have one of them!” She said in an almost lady-like voice. A crooked smile appeared as she started laughing wickedly. She grabbed one tablet in her hand, showing it to Ezekiel. “I Ritual Summon Fate, Chance’s Sister. And now, I’ll tribute Luck Magician and Die of Luck to do so!” 2 large pots appeared on the field, one red, and one blue. Ghost images of a large die and a hooded magician with a wand that had a die at the end of it appeared, before going down into the pots. High twenty foot high blue flames shot out, forming dark clouds that covered the sky above. As the clouds thundered above a lightning bolt struck down in front of Samantha, missing her by inches. Where the lightning bolt had landed, a woman now stood. She had long blue hair that flowed as if a stream from a river. Her light blue dress could have been worn by a warrior princess, as it draped down like curtains. Her eyes were as deep blue as the ocean, while one of her arms were on her hip. The woman stayed still as a statue before looking back at Samantha. “You called, drunken pig?” Fate said with a frown.

Samantha’s eyes turned wide as saucers, while her hands formed fists and her mouth struggled to stay in a smile. She let out a long breath, releasing some of her anger, before looking at Fate with a grin. “You know Fate, I’m in too good of a mood for your insults to affect me. So please, can we just settle our differences and take that hooded freak over there down?” Fate looked at Ezekiel, her ocean blue eyes examining every inch of him. “Fine. I guess we can. As long as you agree to quit drinking alcohol for week.” Samantha almost fell backwards after hearing this. “wh, wh, wh…..fine. I promise.” She said, her grin now dropping into annoyance. ‘Like it matters if I promise or not. I’ll just drink anyways. There’s nothing she can really do to stop me,’ she secretly thought.

Fate nodded her head. “Alright then, let’s begin. You know the drill Samantha.” “Yes I do. But first I have to do something. I activate the effect of Luck Magician in the Graveyard! You see, I can banish Luck Magician to add 1 “Luck” Spell or Trap from my Deck to my hand. So I think I’ll choose Lucky Well.” A specter of Luck Magician rose from the ground with a tablet in its hand. It handed the tablet to Samantha before floating up into the stormy clouds above. “And to continue I will also activate the effect of Die of Luck in the Graveyard! When Die of Luck is sent to the Graveyard I can roll a die and depending on what it lands, I could get something good or something bad.” A specter of Die of Luck appeared before spinning up in the air and landing on the ground. On the top, it showed a 3. “Because it landed on a 3, I can Special Summon Die of Luck from the Graveyard and I’ll summon him in Defense Position.” The specter Die of Luck turned completely solid as it floated by Fate.

“And now finally, I activate Fate’s effect! When she is Ritual Summoned I can roll a die and depending on what it lands, you will take a certain amount of damage.” A dice appeared in Samantha’s hand and she threw it high into the air. With a flash of blue light, the die grew bigger. It landed on the ground like a boulder, before stopping, with a 4 on the top. “Since I got a 4, you take 800 damage! Go Fate!” “You don’t have to tell me twice.” In an explosion of blue sparkles, a light blue long bow appeared in Fate’s hands. With grace, she pulled back the bows string and an arrow of light appeared, ready to be fired. “Hey there. I hope this doesn’t hurt that bad.” Fate said with a smile. “Just kidding.” She released the arrow, letting it fly out, heading towards Ezekiel at a high rate of speed.

As the smoke cleared somehow the Wyrm was still there after his monsters attack "What? How'd you do that?" he said enthusiastically as he looked at the unharmed creature. "Luckily, because I used Bi'an as Synchro Material, my wyrm can't be destroyed by battle. So I draw!" Milleno just smirked as his soldier took a battle stance and his swords increased in size, a sign of his strength. Milleno tuned out the rest of her move, not that interested in what she was doing. "Alright, I draw, and you know what that means right? Hey Paladin, level up!" the warrior nodded then held his sword in a battle stance causing it to grow larger, becoming stronger once more. "Awsome! Lord Zaddicus you watching?" he looked to the balcony only to see the man watching he new duel between Dazon and Astra "Man, Astra's doing way better than I thought, he said he didn't even know what an Xyz was" he thought as he too looked over at the duel. "Anyway I guess I'll set a face-down and get right to it!" he raised his hand in tandem with the warrior he controlled as if their movements were connected somehow "Silent Paladin, strike down her lizard again, Masterful Silent Strike, Level 3!" as Milleno commanded the attack, despite the Spirits indestructible nature that he seemed to have forgotten, the blade came down with an arc of light nearly blinding anyone that looked and seemed to have cut the creature right down the middle. "Finally! alright then miss, next turn you're finished for real!"

Milleno

1800LP

cards on the field

Silent Paladin LV0 (now LV3)

(Warrior/Light/8/4000/4000) (previously 2500/2500)

"Silent Swordsman LV0 + Silent Magician LV0

"During each of your standbyphases and whenever your opponent draws a card(s) this card gains one LV and 500 ATK and DEF."

Xanxus.full.935802.jpg

"I use Gate Dragon's effect, allowing me to negate the effects of all Monster's you control! I set 2 cards face-down and end my turn." Astra frowned as his stuffed beasts fell flat on the ground as if their souls were removed from their soft toy bodies. "No fun! how are my friends suppose to do stuff now?" he yelled across the field in a tone that made it seem like his toys were just taken away which, to some degree, they were. "Astra, try this one!" the Tarot in his hand glowed as a new tablet formed next to it before he could draw. "Swords of Tarot? Oh, I get it!" Astra threw the tablet into the air as it exploded and reformed into a sword "Alright Swords, what's going on?" he asked as if the spell was sentient. quickly it duplicated into five matching blades the circled Astra, forcing his hand to reveal it's self "Yay! I got the good one!" Astra grinned as the two spirit tablets in his hand glowed "First Feli let's me draw a card." one of the tablets released a toy cat holding a tablet in it's mouth that it quickly gave to it's master then faded away. "Then my Repta banishes one of your spirits!" a small stuffed triceratops appeared next and rammed into Dazons dragon, removing it from the field then vanishing. "Bye bye mister dragon!" he waved to the creature as it was slammed into the void. "Alright then, time to summon Repta." He threw down the tablet and the small dino reappeared, smiling and squeaking contently. "You know what I want right? Synchro for Serpa please." he asked politely, the dinosuar ran up to the lifeless rabbit doll and both floated into the air, turning into glowing gold spheres that lined up and morphed into a gigantic white stuffed snake that swayed it's head back and forth menacingly. "Umm, hi Serpa, it's been a while huh? Let's not mess this one up okay?" Astra asked, the creature seemed to understand. "Alright then, Serpa go for the throat, Serpa Synchro Strike!" the giant snake hissed and slammed it's tale into Dazon causing dust to fly everywhere, much to the amusement of the man watching the two.

Astra

4000LP

cards on the field

Nuigurumi Leo (in DEF)

(Beast/Light/3/1100/700)

"Once per turn, during either players turn, you can reveal a card from your hand or the top of your deck, "Nuigurumi" monsters cannot be destroyed until the endphase. If this card is revealed from your hand or deck, special summon as many "Nuigurumi Leo" as possible from your hand and/or deck." (effect negated)

Nuigurumi Chiro (in ATK)

(Winged-Beast/Dark/3/2200/1700)

2 level 3 "Nuigurumi" monsters

"Once per turn you can detach one Xyz material from this card, reveal one "Nuigurumi"monster from your hand or deck, this card gains that monsters effect until the endphase." (effect negated)

Nuigurumi Serpa (in ATK)

(Reptile/Light/8/2900/2000)

"1 Tuner + 1 or more "Nuigurumi" monsters

Once per turn you can reveal one card from your hand or the top of your deck this cards attack cannot be negated until the endphase. If this card would be destroyed you can discard one "Nuigurumi" monster, return this card to the extra deck."

Swords of Tarot

Continuous Spell

"Once per turn roll a six sided die, activate the following effects based on the result:

1 - Your opponent reveals their set cards

2 - Reveal your set cards

3 - Choose one card in your opponents hand, add it to your hand

4 - Add one card from your hand to your opponents

5 - Reveal you hand

6 - Your opponent reveals their hand"

"My god, you boys are such stiffs, let's loosen up, have fun with this." she looked to Simon "This guy gets it." The Executioner took a scrap of cloth from her flowing dress to add to her hand "Anyway you remember our idea right soldier boy?" Warren nodded and she winked in reply before throwing down a bit of silk that sunk into the ground "Decay and rot world above, welcome the undead to feast on the living, I activate Zombie World!" she clapped like a gleeful child as the area around them decayed and become barren. "With this spirits join the undead, check it." she pointed to Wardell's monsters as his soldier's flesh rapidly decayed and his tokens went from red to a sickly black. "And since we're in the underworld only zombies can be tribute summoned, I've got your number purple flame guy, you should feel right at home here." She then tossed out another bit of clothing that stretched and morphed into a black pot "Now I'm playing my favorite little spell, Cauldron of the Horned Ones, of course I need to borrow a token from my friend to power it up but he doesn't mind." one of the now zombiefied tokens was sucked into the cauldron, causing it to bubble and a green mist to emerge and spill over the field "Next I'll brew a nice surprise, from beyond the grave I Special Summon Newborn Lich." she smirked and dropped one of her cloths into the pot causing it to heat up and spit out a strange skeletal warrior wearing armor decorated with snakes. "Recognize this guy? I made him out of what you left of Marsdon just for you dead head, and he's bringing out friends!" The ground burst and two more skeletal warriors erupted, each in different attire that must have belonged to others from Redwater, strangely enough a small bone quickly flew off each undead and into the pot. "And that's three more counters since three zombies were summoned, wish I could attack right away but you know the rules of two versus two, guess I'll end it, you're turn buddy." she said jokingly to her other opponent.

The Executioner

4000LP

cards in hand: 2

cards on the field

Zombie World

Field Spell

"All monsters on the field and in every Graveyard become Zombie-Type monsters. Neither player can Tribute Summon monsters, except Zombie-Type monsters."

Cauldron of the Horned Ones (3 Counters)

Continuous Spell

"This card can only be activated by tributing one Zombie-type monster you control. When this card is activated add one "Horn Counter" to this card for each Zombie-type monster on the field, when a Zombie-type monster is summoned add one "Horn Counter" to this card. Once per turn you can remove "Horn Counters" from this card equal to half the level of a "Lich" or Zombie-type monster in your hand or graveyard, Special Summon that monster."

Newborn Lich (x3) (In ATK)

(Zombie/Dark/6/2500/1500)

"If this card is summoned by the effect of "Cauldron of the Horned Ones" Special Summon up to two other "Newborn Lich" from your hand or deck. if this card is summoned (except by the effect of "Cauldron of the Horned Ones") send the top card of your deck to the graveyard."

"Lets finish this, card throw!" Coryn didn't even flinch as came towards him, his faithful dream clown sombering over to him to block the attack "You forgot about my field spell?" he said in astonishment that such a strong opponent wouldn't realize it's effect "You're not allowed to attack defense position spirits." he said as if it were obvious as he drew a card. "I can't do much so I'll just have to set a few cards and see how things go." Coryn looked up at Zaddicus hoping to get his attention but he was watching someone else so instead decided to converse with his tablet "What are our chances?" "Pretty good, by the way he's playing we can hold him off indefinitely!" Coryn was infuriated by the cheerful spirit and it's lack of usefulness "But can we win?" "Probably not, you used your trump move right? and you're not drawing your free redo for that final attack of yours so we're stuck, but have hope and I'm sure we'll make it!" "Great." Coryn may have been a wreck before and even during the duel but he seemed to have confidence in his position over Kassyl at the moment and wasn't going to let his nerves get the best of him. "You're turn."

Coryn

3400LP

cards on the field

Clownland

field spell

"When you summon a "Clown" monster in attack position, change it to defense position. You can discard one card, special summon one "Clown" monster from your deck or graveyard or add one "Act" card to from your deck or graveyard to your hand. Defense position monsters cannot be attacked."

Dream Clown (in DEF)

(Warrior/Earth/2/1200/900)

"When this card is changed from Attack Position to Defense Position, destroy 1 monster on your opponent's side of the field"

Ezekiel snarled as he was hit, it may have been only eight hundred and he may have been in the lead but this still infuriated him to no end "You Brat, I'll make you pay!" despite the lack of wind Ezekiel's cloak began billowing as his anger grew, he quickly drew then slammed a tablet onto the field causing a happy little black bird to appear. "I summon Black Luck Raven and activate Black Luck Swap, take this useless bird, I'm taking control of your fate from this moment on!" the bird happily flew to Samantha's side as Fates eye's went pitch black and she walked to his side hypnotically. "I'll teach you to toy with me, even in a mere sparring match." Ezekiel looked Samantha in the eyes, his own revealed to be a strange bluish green and filled with hate "Samantha, The Judge, you are found guilty of the heinous crime of daring to attack me in such a manner, you're punishment will be swift and fitting!" he turned to look at the monster he'd taken, as if thinking of what to do with her "Fate, end this match with one final blow, Retribution of the Self!" Seeming quite happy with the attack named he'd given her Ezekiel watched as Samantha's own monster assaulted her through the spirit Ezekiel had surrendered, firing thousands of arrows at the girl in her hypnotic daze.

Ezekiel

4400LP (800 lost from Fate, Chance's Sister)

cards on the field

Airborn Hobiruk (in ATK)

"If this card is destroyed by battle your opponent takes all battle damage you would take (including this card) until the endphase. This cards level is always treated as -1."

Fate, Chance's Sister (stolen through Black Luck Swap)

(Fiend/Pendulum/Ritual/Dark/7/2000/2500)

"ou can Ritual Summon this card with “Fate or Chance?”. If this card is Ritual Summoned: Roll a six-sided die then apply the result. (1): Your opponent loses 200 LP. (2): Your opponent loses 400 LP. (3): Your opponent loses 600 LP. (4): Your opponent loses 800 LP (5): Your opponent loses 1000 LP. (6): Your opponent loses 1200 LP. Once per turn: You can flip a coin and call it. If you call it right; draw 1 card, then you can Special Summon 1 Level 4 or lower monster from your hand. If you call it wrong; your opponent draws 1 card, then they can Special Summon 1 Level 4 or lower monster from their hand. You can only control 1 “Fate, Chance’s Sister.” If this card is sent from your Monster Zone to the Graveyard; you can place it in 1 of your unoccupied Pendulum Zones."

Samantha's field

Black Luck Raven (given through Black Luck Swap) (in ATK)

(Winged-Beast/Dark/1/0/0)

"If this face-down monster is destroyed, your opponent discards one card for each "Black Luck Crow" in your graveyard (including this card)."

Face-downs

Black Luck Warp

counter trap

"When your opponent activates a Spell/Trap card or summons a monster banish that card (any effect activated is negated), add the banished card to your opponents hand during their second standbyphase after this cards activation."

Black Luck Swap

Quick-play spell

"Take control of one monster your opponent controls and give control of one "Black Luck" monster to your opponent."

Mirror Force

trap

"When an opponent's monster declares an attack: Destroy all Attack Position monsters your opponent controls."

Dazon shook his head in pity. "Hahaha! You think you got me? I activate the trap - Gate Reversion! With this cards effect i Special Summon 1 Gate Monster in my Graveyard and decrease it's level by 2. I summon back Gate Dragon! You know what this means, all your monsters effects are negated again! Now, i activate the spell card, The Divine Gate!" Dazon roared as the playing field was changed to clouds, and a huge gate towering beside them. "Your on my playing field, and these are my rules! I activate the effect of the Divine Gate, and summon back form the Grave, Gate Magician! Now i summon Gate Mage from my Hand! I activate Gate Mage's effect, Special Summoning a Gate Spirit from my Deck, but it's effects are negated and it's ATK and DEF become 0. I Summon Gate Defender in Defence mode! Now i tune the level 3 Magician with the level 2 Mage!

Wizard of hope, reveal a new path to purity!

SYNCHRO SUMMOM

LEVEL 5!

Gate Wizard! 

I activate Gate Wizards effect, by banishing it, i can Special Summon 1 Gate Spirit from my Deck, Hand or Graveyard, i Special Summon Gate Reviver! I activate Reviver's effect, when he's summoned i can add 1 Gate Spirit from my Graveyard to my Hand, i add Gate Knight back to my Hand! I now activate my second face-down, Gate Diversion! If i control a level 6 or lower Gate Synchro Monster, i can Special Summon 1 Gate monster from my Graveyard, so return, Gate Mage! Now.." Dazon began, but a sudden image tore him off. The Gate was open. Suddenly Dazon couldn't help himself. "As-As-Tra! Be C-Careful!" He stuttered as his breath stopped. A White light engulfed the room, before it shattered revealing a different Dazon. His hair transcended white, his eyes a deep purple. It had begun again. He smirked and looked at Astra with pity. "HAHAHA! My Rage fulfills my determination! I Now tune the level 3 Magician with the level 5 Dragon!

Spirit that holds the ultimate power, unleash your sword of fury, and show them your might

SYNCHRO SUMMON

Level 8

Gate Gaia!

I activate the effect of reviver in the Graveyard, and send 1 card from my Hand to the Graveyard and Return him! Now Gate Reviver activates his effect and returns Gate Magician to my Hand! I Now tune the level 3 Magician with the level 4 Defender and the level 2 Mage!

Ultimate knight, who's blade ingnites with the flames of revival! Show him the power beyond that of the gates! 

SYNCHRO SUMMON

Level 9

Jokudan, The Divine Gate Knight!

When Jokudan is summoned, he destroys all Spirits you control that aren't gate Spirits, so bye bye Chiro, Serpa and Leo! Next he summons back a dead Synchro Spirit, Return. Gate Dragon!" Dazon roared as Jokudan crushed the monsters with his blade. "Now, to finish this! Jokudan, Attack Astra Directly! Blinding pierce Sword Slash!" Dazon roared as Jokudan reared up and slammed into Astra. "Thats 3700 points of damage. Next Gaia takes a shot, Go, Sword Strike of Fury!" Dazon added as Gaia dashed towards Astra, before a loud crash was heard, and the sword slashed Astra. "Thats 3300 points of damage! Now for the final Attack! Dragon, ATTACK HIM DIRECTLY! BLAZING SPIRAL BURST!" Dazon screamed as his dragon blasted the child with one humongous blow. Dazon looked at the child with a bloodthirsty grin. "The duels not over though! I banish Gate Reversion in my Graveyard to gift you 100 LP! I will enjoy making you suffer, now, use your time wisely!" Dazon added, a huge cheshire cat grin spreading across his face.

[spoiler=duel progression]

Cards in hand - 3

Cards face-down - 0

Cards on field - 4

[spoiler=Gate Gaia]

1 "Gate" Tuner Monster + 1 or More "Gate" Non-Tuner"

Once per Turn: If this card Destroy's an opponent's Monster in battle, you can inflict damage to your opponent equal to halve the destroyed monster's original ATK. If this card is destroyed by card effect, add 2 "Gate" Monster's with different level's from your Deck to your Hand.

ATK: 2800 DEF: 2000 LV:8 Type: Warrior ATT: LIGHT

[spoiler=Jokudan, The Divine Gate Knight]

1 "Gate" Tuner Monster + 1 or More "Gate" Non-Tuner"

When this card is Synchro Summoned, Destroy all Monster's on the field, except "Gate" Monster's, and if you do, you can target 1 Synchro Monster in your Graveyard, Special Summon that target. Once per Turn: If a card effect would target or Destroy a "Gate" Monster you control, you can negate that card effect and destroy it.

ATK: 3200 DEF: 2200 LV:9 ATT: LIGHT Type: Warrior

And Gate Dragon

[spoiler=The Divine Gate]When this card is activated, you can target 1 LIGHT Warrior or Spellcaster-tyoe Monster in your Graveyard, Special Summon that target. Once per Turn: If a "Gate" Monster you control is destroyed in battle, target 1 Monster your opponent controls, it becomes a "Gate" Monster, and if it does, you can target 1 "Gate" Non-tuner you control, tribute both monsters, and if you do Synchro Summon 1 "Gate" Synchro Monster from your Extra Deck, with the combined levels of the tributed monsters. All "Gate" Monster's on the field gain 500 ATK.

"Silent Paladin, strike down her lizard again, Masterful Silent Strike, Level 3!" Madness smiled. "Did you forget? Baxia can't be destroyed by battle! So I draw!" Suddenly, the Paladin leveled up. "I think I'll end this duel. Activating Spell Tablet! Dark Hole, my Favorite!" A dark hole appeared in the center of the field, drawing the both monsters in. "But, as I used Pulao as Synchro Material, Baxia is immune to spells!" A wind suddenly blew, pushing Baxia away and Silent Paladin in. 'What?' Jordan had subconsciously awoken. 'I didn't add that to my deck!' Madness Laughted Demonically. "Ah, Jordan, So glad you could join us! I added it for some extra Flare, but technically it's for extra Darkness!" Jordan Pushed, but Madness Blasted back her mind. "Let's Finish this on turn 3! I switch Baxia to Attack Mode! Baxia, Brightness of the Yang Zing, attack Milleno Directly! BRIGHT CELESTIAL STRIKE!"

Samantha smiled as Ezekiel got hit by Fate’s arrow. “Looks like you’re not untouchable after all!” She shouted out to him. Looking away from her furious opponent, she looked at the two tablets in her hand. Lucky Well and Equal-Sided Bet. She picked Equal-Sided Bet. “I set one tablet face-down and end my turn!”

Samantha then watched as Ezekiel took his turn and was a bit shocked when he had taken control of Fate. ‘Well that is going to make winning this duel a little bit harder,’ she thought, ‘But I’m not dead this turn. I’m sure of that.’ Samantha saw Ezekiel staring at her and she shivered. His eyes. She didn’t like them. They reminded her of something…..but she couldn’t remember what.

"Samantha, The Judge, you are found guilty of the heinous crime of daring to attack me in such a manner, you're punishment will be swift and fitting!" he turned to look at the monster he'd taken, as if thinking of what to do with her "Fate, end this match with one final blow, Retribution of the Self!"

Then Samantha watched as Fate shot a butt load of arrows at her and that stupid crow that Ezekiel had given her. The Judge Tarot leaned closer to Samantha, whispering in her ear. “You better have something planned or this duel is over.” A wicked smiled appeared on Samantha’s face. “I have everything under control.” Dramatically, her hand reached towards the sky. “I activate Lucky Surprise! This tablet allows me to flip a coin and call it. If I call it right, I can negate Fate’s attack and destroy her.”

Samantha looked at the ground and whispered. “Sorry Fate, but I gotta do this.” A coin appeared in Samantha’s hand. She looked at the coin carefully. She always did this before she flipped a coin. It was routine. With a flick of the thumb, the coin went flying. Her eyes were locked on the coin. Time seemed to slow down. As the coin slowly fell back down to earth, she already knew what it would land on. Guessing what the coin would land on wasn’t luck when it came to Samantha. It was instinct. Years of flipping coins and betting had given her that ability. ”Tails” she called out smoothly. And as the coin landed, its face-up side was as she had said. Tails.

Instantly a large amount of coins shot out of the ground and floated, forming a barrier in front of the black crow, protecting it from Fate’s arrows. When the arrows would hit the barrier, they would get shot back towards Fate.  
“Oh Ezekiel, I’m not done yet.” Samantha said in a soft voice that carried across the dueling field. “I activate Equal-Sided Bet! Now you know the drill, I flip a coin and an effect happens.” As usual, a coin had appeared already in Samantha’s hand and she flipped it in the air. “Heads.” The coin landed on heads and Samantha looked up at Ezekiel, her grin near to the point of evil.

“Now Equal-Sided Bet’s good effect activates! Both our life points will go back to 4000!” As she spoke, a dark, shadowy figure had appeared behind Ezekiel, ready to drop his life points to 4000, while a light, shining figure had appeared behind Samantha, ready to send her life points back up to 4000. “I’m in charge of this duel now!”

[spoiler=Cards on Samantha's field]Die of Luck (face-up defense position)

Type: Fiend/Tuner/Effect

Level: 3

Attribute: DARK/ ATK 600 DEF 600

Effect: Once per turn; roll a six-sided die, then apply the result. (1, 2): Your opponent can Special Summon up to 2 Level 4 or lower monsters from their hand and/or Graveyard. (3, 4): Both players can Special Summon 1 Level 4 or lower monster from their hand or Graveyard. (5, 6): You can Special Summon up to 2 Level 4 or lower monsters from your hand and/or Graveyard. If this card is sent to the Graveyard; you can roll a six-sided die, then apply the result. (1, 2): Banish this card from your Graveyard and you take 600 damage. (3, 4): Special Summon this card from your Graveyard. (5, 6): Special Summon 1 “Luck” monster from your hand or Deck, except “Die of Luck”. You can only activate this effect once per turn.

Equal-Sided Bet

Normal Trap

Effect: (This card is always treated as a “Luck” card.) Flip a coin and call it. If you call it right; both players LP becomes 4000. If you call it wrong; your LP becomes half your opponents LP. You can only activate 1 “Equal-Sided Bet” per Duel.

Lucky Surprise

Type: Normal Trap

Effect: (This card is always treated as a “Luck” card) If an opponents monster declares an attack; you can flip a coin and call it. If you call it right; negate the attack and destroy the opponents monster, then place this card face-down again. If you called it wrong; make that attack a direct attack, also banish this card.

Lucky Life Source(FACE-DOWN)

Type: Continuous Trap

Effect: (This card is always treated as a “Luck” card) While this card is face-up on your side of the field; you take no effect damage from “Luck” cards. When this card is destroyed: You can add 1 “Luck” monster from your Graveyard to your hand.

Luck of the Draw(FACE-DOWN)

Type: Continuous Spell

Effect: Once per turn, during your Main Phase 1: you can declare a card type (Monster/Spell/Trap), then excavate the top card of your Deck., If it is the declared type; add it to your hand, also you can add 1 “Luck” card from your Deck to your hand. If it is not the declared type; banish it, also you lose 800 LP. You can control only 1 “Luck of the Draw”.

Kassyl groaned. Of course the field spell had an extra effect. He tried to make a mental note to pay more attention, but he didn't pay much attention to it because his turn was starting.

"After a mistake like that I suppose the real clown is me. Draw!" His heart stopped, The Magical Tarot had finally revealed itself and at the best possible time. Kassyl knew this tablet may definitely be a trap, he'd seen enough back-alley peddlers store curses in their tablets then give them to unsuspecting victims to know just how bad this could be. But if it was he could use it to show up Zaddicus and if it wasn't then he'd get a heck of a show. Now if only he could come up with a good activation call for it...

"People of the land, today you have witnessed many things. Rabbits which can tear monsters to shreds, jugglers who throw bombs, pure defiance of gravity itself and a hysterical clown...alongside his chosen servant who happens to be a jester." Even if the insults didn't hit their target, they were still fun to make.

"However I assure you that nothing can prepare you for what you are about to witness. I activate The Magical Tarot!" The room dimmed and a single spotlight appeared centre stage, making the dark copy of Kassyl's appearance in a puff of red smoke all the more intimidating before the room returned to normal. (Keep in mind 'normal' is a pretty loose term when the field is split between a carnival world of clowns and an ever-shifting dreamscape)

"With this we each activate a spell card from our decks or graveyards, starting with yourself my good man." Coryn seemed a little taken aback as the tarot magician reached into his hat and awaited the instruction.

"Okay. I activate-" Coryn never got to finish the sentence.

"Well good on you for trying but using my Tarot I chain Non-sequitur! This card allows me to negate your spell and summon another Delusion monster from my hand. And I choose Delusion Daggers." The Tarot monster shifted and swirled as the first tablet it drew shattered as the second shone brightly and the being was sucked into it, being replaced by another knife.

"But don't think we're done yet, I'm tuning Daggers with Bunny to bring back my most wonderful ally. She's been sawed in half, pulled out of a hat and been vanished behind more curtains we can count, give it up for my beautiful assistant having her encore!"

The pale assistant appeared once more, stepping out casually from behind Kassyl as if she had been hiding there the entire time.

"Finally, I'll summon out my Tarot as a monster."

"And now I have a set of daggers in the graveyard, I think you know what that means. I use its effect to banish it and destroy your Dream Clown which leaves you open for real this time." Pulling from her dress the assistant threw a flurry of knives, each of them dispersing into a mist harmlessly on impact until the last one hit and stuck right in its nose, ending its existence as the garbs fell away to reveal no body. Kassyl looked at the facedown spells and traps laying in front of his opponent and shrugged mentally, there'd be nothing he could do about them anyway. Worst case scenario he could add the magical tarot back to his hand at the end of the turn as the additional cost for non-sequitur then cast it all over again, looping for however long he needed.

"Now lets end this properly. You've been a wonderful volunteer in my show but I'm afraid its time to wake up from this dream. With 3000 attack points Delusion Deck attacks directly!"

[spoiler=Kassyl's field] 

Lucid Circus

Field Spell

Every time a “Delusion” monster is Summoned or targeted by an effect, place 1 Lucid Counter on this card. You may remove Lucid Counters from this card to increase the ATK and DEF of all “Delusion” monsters you control equal to the number of Lucid Counters removed x200.

Delusion Deck

Level 2

LIGHT

When this monster is Summoned you may search your deck for 1 “Delusion” monster and Special Summon it. Shuffle your deck then place this card on top of your deck.

ATK: 1000 (currently 3000)

Delusion Bunny

Level 2

LIGHT

Type: Psychic/Tuner

If this monster is Special Summoned, you may target 1 “Delusion” Monster other than “Delusion Bunny” in your Hand or Graveyard and Special Summon it.

ATK: 0 (currently 2000)

Delusion Daggers

Level 2

LIGHT

Type: Psychic

While you control this monster, give all "Delusion" monsters you control 500 ATK. You may banish this card from your graveyard to target 1 monster on the field with ATK less than or equal to the ATK of a "Delusion" monster you control and destroy it.

ATK: 500

Delusion Dove

Level 2

LIGHT

When this Monster is Summoned, exchange Life Points with your opponent. When this monster leaves the field during the battle phase, exchange Life Points with your opponent before damage calculation.

ATK: 0 (Currently 800)

Delusion Assistant

Level 4

LIGHT

Type: Psychic/Synchro/Effect

1 Tuner + 1 or more non-Tuner monsters

Every time this card would be removed from the field by an effect activated by the player who controls it, Special Summon it from the Graveyard or Extra Deck during the End Phase.

ATK: 1000

Non Sequitur

Quick-play Spell

When a card effect is activated, negate its activation and target 1 “Delusion” monster in your hand or Graveyard, special summon it. During the end phase, target 1 card you control and add it to your hand.

The Magical Tarot

"Both Players activate a spell from their deck or graveyard, these cards are banished when they leave the field. If this card is in your graveyard you can Special summon it as a normal monster (Spellcaster-type/Light/Level 1/ATK100/DEF100)."

Hand size: 1

Graveyard size: 2

Banished cards: 2

Lucid Counters: 2

Life Points: 3400

Turn Summary:
Magical Tarot > Activate non-sequitur > Summon Delusion Daggers > Use Daggers + Bunny to synchro assistant > summon Magical Tarot as monster > banish daggers to destroy Dream Clown > Direct attack with Deck.

"Your turn buddy!" "Alright, let's go." Simon looks at the feild in front of him then to his tablets. The mischeivious voice speaks up. "OH! OH! DO THE ONE ON THE LEFT!" The orderly voice speaks up as well. "DO NOT LISTEN TO THE FOX. USE THE CARD FURTHEST TO YOUR RIGHT." "You're kind of confusing me here, which do i do?" A shouted mixture of the words left and right is shouted into the man's head. "Ow, fine, eieniy mieny miney... right it is. i put one monster face down, then i put three tablets face down, then i end my turn... what? Sometimes the simplest moves are the best ones." Simon takes the right most tablet, Dice Jar, and puts it face down in front of him, before putting Negate Attack, Dice-nied and Skull Dice, also face down, behind Dice jar, giving each a tap of his spear. "Your turn, Blood man."

------------------------------------------

Dice Jar *3

ATK/200 DEF/300

LIGHT

Rock/Effect: FLIP- Both players roll a six-sided die. The player with the lower result takes damage equal to their opponent's roll x 500. However, if the winner rolled a 6, the loser takes 6000 damage. If the rolls are the same, both players roll again.

Dice-nied

Continous TRAP

Each time your opponent Special Summons a monster(s): Roll a six-sided die, and return all of those Summoned monster(s) to the hand with a current Level that's the same as the result.

Skull Dice

TRAP

Roll a six-sided die. All monsters your opponent currently controls lose ATK and DEF equal to the result x 100, until the End Phase.

Negate Attack

Counter TRAP

When an opponent's monster declares an attack: Target the attacking monster; negate the attack, then end the Battle Phase.

Xanxus.full.935802.jpg

Astra watched as the sky darkened and the winds became harsh, the monster Dazon summoned was an intimidating warrior of divine might "When Jokudan is summoned, he destroys all Spirits you control that aren't gate Spirits, so bye bye Chiro, Serpa and Leo!" the young summoner could only watch as his monsters were slashed to pieces by the spirits blade "Astra! use Serpa's effect now!" he nodded in understanding and discarded one of his tablets, retuirning the serpent to the extra deck instead of destroying it. Dazon didn't seem to be done just yet, Jokudan's effect revived his Gate Dragon for a direct attack by both Spirits "Now, to finish this! Jokudan, Attack Astra Directly! Blinding pierce Sword Slash!" Astra fell to the ground as he felt the impact of the sword against him "Thats 3300 points of damage! Now for the final Attack! Dragon, ATTACK HIM DIRECTLY! BLAZING SPIRAL BURST!" just before the dragons attack connected Dazon strangely saved to child "I banish Gate Reversion in my Graveyard to gift you 100 LP! I will enjoy making you suffer, now, use your time wisely!" Astra drew his next tablet "First I'll reveal Nuigurumi Draco from my hand to special summon Lop, and when revealed Draco give me four hundred life points!" the grey rabbit doll hopped onto the field again while a green toy dragon appeared over Astra and hit him with a strange white flame. "Now I Summon Draco and Synchro for Serpa again." the dragon and rabbit floated into the air and once again transformed into the enormous white snake doll. "Then I'll activate Serpa's effect, by revealing a tablet you can't stop their attack!" Astra showed a tablet from his pouch as the snake began rattling it's tail, distracting Dazons spirits. "Finally I'll add the revealed tablet using The Starry Tarot." Astra added the tablet to his hand as the seven stars appeared on the field "Hi Astra!" "Moon what's going on with your guy?" "How come you aren't talking to anyone?" "Starry you stay as a spirit right?" "Yep!" "We weren't already?" "I think not" "Alright Serpa, no holding back, unstoppable Serpa Synchro Strike!" the snake came down and swallowed Gate Gaia whole while it, and the other Gate creatures, were distracted by it's rattling tail.

Astra

500LP

cards in hand: 1

cards on the field

Nuigurumi Serpa

(Reptile/Light/8/2900/2000)

"1 Tuner + 1 or more "Nuigurumi" monsters

Once per turn you can reveal one card from your hand or the top of your deck this cards attack cannot be negated until the endphase. If this card would be destroyed you can discard one "Nuigurumi" monster, return this card to the extra deck."

The Starry Tarot (DEF)

(Fairy-type/Light/Level 12/ATK1700/DEF1700)

Swords of Tarot

Continuous Spell

"Once per turn roll a six sided die, activate the following effects based on the result:

1 - Your opponent reveals their set cards

2 - Reveal your set cards

3 - Choose one card in your opponents hand, add it to your hand

4 - Add one card from your hand to your opponents

5 - Reveal you hand

6 - Your opponent reveals their hand"

guy.jpg

"Let's Finish this on turn 3! I switch Baxia to Attack Mode! Baxia, Brightness of the Yang Zing, attack Milleno Directly! BRIGHT CELESTIAL STRIKE!" Zaddicus turned his head from Astra and Dazon as he heard the final attack declared. "I'm sorry Lord Zaddicus!" he watched in slight amusement as the holder of Strength was reduced to a sniveling weakling, not overly impressed Zaddicus called out, making sure everyone could hear "Milleno, holder of Strength, You fought valiantly yet have failed, I hereby strip you of the power the Tarot has granted you and banish you from my home and it's protection, Duplicate Break!" Zaddicus' voice was cruel and cold as he held up a glowing spell and watched as the tablet containing the Tarot in Milleno's shattered. "As for you, Jordan, holder of The Tower, you have proven yourself to me and are welcome to stay and spectate your fellow holders." The emperor returned to watching the others duel as he gestured towards the guards no one had known were present and Milleno was escorted from the palace and presumably the capital it's self.

"I’m in charge of this duel now!" Ezekiel snickered "Not quite dear." the arrows that had bounced back to Fate seemed to have frozen mid air just before hitting her "You've gotten to caught up in the action to notice my rebuttal to your little trick, Black Luck Warp, I've negated your first trap and banished it for a short amount of time, meaning you'll not win so easily." the world around the two summoners seemed to warp and bend until the arrows were redirected at Samantha's bird, tearing it apart and dealing the damage to her "Very good effort though." he grinned wickedly, seeming to have slightly regained his composure after taking out his frustration on his opponent using her own monster. "Now then, I believe it's your turn?" "Milleno, holder of Strength, You fought valiantly yet have failed, I hereby strip you of the power the Tarot has granted you and banish you from my home and it's protection, Duplicate Break!" Ezekiel looked over  and seemed to find the situation humorous. "So Strength is the weakest link? better make sure you don't end up the same way."

Ezekielel

4000LP (-400 from Equal Sided Bet)

cards on the field

Airborn Hobiruk (in ATK)

Fate, Chance's Sister (stolen through Black Luck Swap)

(Fiend/Pendulum/Ritual/Dark/7/2000/2500)

"ou can Ritual Summon this card with “Fate or Chance?”. If this card is Ritual Summoned: Roll a six-sided die then apply the result. (1): Your opponent loses 200 LP. (2): Your opponent loses 400 LP. (3): Your opponent loses 600 LP. (4): Your opponent loses 800 LP (5): Your opponent loses 1000 LP. (6): Your opponent loses 1200 LP. Once per turn: You can flip a coin and call it. If you call it right; draw 1 card, then you can Special Summon 1 Level 4 or lower monster from your hand. If you call it wrong; your opponent draws 1 card, then they can Special Summon 1 Level 4 or lower monster from their hand. You can only control 1 “Fate, Chance’s Sister.” If this card is sent from your Monster Zone to the Graveyard; you can place it in 1 of your unoccupied Pendulum Zones."

Face-downs

Mirror Force

trap

"Now lets end this properly. You've been a wonderful volunteer in my show but I'm afraid its time to wake up from this dream. With 3000 attack points Delusion Deck attacks directly!" the daggers hit Coryn hard, leaving him with only four hundred lifepoints, that was when he heard Zaddicus announce the first defeat. "He can take away the Tarot cards?" he thought in pure fear of the consequences "Of course, Duplicate break destroys a tablet that's a copy of another made by the caster, you didn't think he'd be silly enough to give you guys this kind of power without any precautions?" once again the Tarot of positivist and optimism had managed to crushed Coryns hopes. "I surrender?" he said, hoping Master Zaddicus would show mercy to someone that at least knew when they'd lost.

"Your turn, Blood man." Wardell drew his tablet, ignoring Simons comment and looking at his field distastefully "Playing defensive? How bothersome, I can work around it." he dropped a tablet onto the ground that quickly turned into a red puddle then a lightly armored soldier wielding a dagger "I summon BLOOD Scout as well as another token using my synthesiser." the blood token rose and withered along with his scout before what looked like a piece of their souls flew into his teammates cauldron "Don't forget my field, those little soldiers of your are zombies so they add into my pot." she said energetically . "Yes, that's the plan. now then, BLOOD Scout can attack directly so I'll choose the obvious threat, go, Red Stealth Strike." he gestured towards Amaranth and watched as the scout rushed past his totem and slashed at him. "End."

Wardell Sutton

4000LP

cards on the field

BLOOD Synthesizer

continuous spell

"Once per turn summon one "BLOOD Token" (Warrior/Dark/3/1400/1200)

BLOOD Private

(Zombie/Dark/5/1200/1500) (originally Warrior)

"This card can be special summoned (from the hand) when an opponents monster is destroyed by battle. When this card is summoned special summon two "BLOOD Token" (Warrior/Dark/3/1400/1200). This card cannot be destroyed while you control a "BLOOD Token"

BLOOD Scout

(Zombie/Dark/2/1400/1200) (originally Warrior)

"If this card is sent to the graveyard Special Summon one "BLOOD Token" (Warrior/Dark/3/1400/1200). This card canattack your opponent directly. If this card inflicts battle damage to your opponent you can tribute this card, Special Summon one "BLOOD" monster from your deck except "BLOOD Scout"."

BLOOD Token (DEF)

(Zombie/Dark/3/1400/1200) (originally Warrior)

Earthbound Totem's eyes glanced black at the Blood Scout's attack lazily before looking back at Amaranth's opponents.

Amaranth's head snapped sideways as the blade carved a black gash in his face, like a hole in a tapestry.

Amaranth's LP: 4000 ~> 2800

Turning back, Amaranth raised a hand engulfed in violet flame and pressed it to the wound. His skin hissed and blistered and burst, but he remained unflinching. When he lowered his hand, a new black scar had joined the rest of his former injuries, and his jaw hung even more lopsided than before. His grin returned and it was even more maddened than before. His flames leapt upwards, hotter and more wild than before.

"Ow." He said, sarcasm dripping from his lips in place of blood. "Is that all you've got? Kuhahahaha. M Y  T U R N ."

A new cube rose from the flames at his command and hovered above his palm. "Yes, but you'll get your turn later. For now..." He brushes the little cube aside and selects another one, which becomes coil of greenish-blue flame in his hand. "I activate a Spell Card: T W I N  T W I S T E R !" A second Cube dropped onto the ball and the flames burst like a bubble, forming a spiral of wind that s*** upwards, split in two, and came crashing back down. "I have to discard one other tablet to activate it, but I get to destroy your Blood Synthesizer and Cauldron of the Horned Ones!"

DRAW! i'm sorry Astra, but this is it. No more, no more! I summon the Spirit Gate Knight! Gate Knight Summons another Spirit, so i summon Gate Magician! Now, i activate magicians effect, increasing Knights level by 1! So, you know what's coming! I activate the Spell card Final Gate Hope! If my Spirit was destroyed by one of your's, i can Synchro Summon 1 Synchro Spirit in my Graveyard! Now, i tune Magician with Knight!" He roared as the magician turned into 3 glowing white orbs, and the knight became transparent with a golden outline. 3 Green circles surrounded him, and a white glowing light burst behind him.

"I SYNCHRO SUMMON! Gate Gaia!" He roared as the Monster was reborn on the field. "Now i activate the effect of Gate Diversion in the Graveyard, by banishing it, i can add 1 Level 1 Tuner from my Deck to my Hand, i add Gate Musician!" He roared. "Now, its over! Astra, face defeat! Jokudan, attack Serpa! Blinding Piercing Sword slash!" He ordered, as his Spirit went all out, slicing and dicing all the Serpant. It burst into a thousand pieces. "HAHAHA! You're finished! Gaia! Attack him directly! Sword Strike of Fury!" He screamed. The Warrior attacked astra. "It's over Astra! I've beaten you!" He Roared

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Noza looked in shock. His brother had changed. A cold blank but dark look on his face. His hair had become a snow white colour, and his eyes a cold purple. He had seen this before, and his spirits had become monstrous beasts. He had also had his spirits reversed. His Synchro had become Dark Synchro. His Monsters had become demons. His deck had completely changed. But right now, nothing had changed. Was he completely under control? Noza was confused. He looked at his deck, a dragon had appeared. "Hey Blue, whats wrong?" He asked the ice cold blue dragon. "Its your brother, us Dragons have noticed, you need to be careful.... somethings changed." Noza nodded. Things were getting weird. He stood up and revealed himself. "Hey Dazon! It's me!" He then turned to everyone. "Hey guys! I'm the Sun!"

"So Strength is the weakest link? better make sure you don't end up the same way."

“Oh don’t worry, I plan to.” Samantha pulled a tablet out of her jacket and smiled. “I activate the effect of the 2 Lucky Hand-Ups in my Graveyard. By banishing them, I can add 2 Luck tablet’s from my Deck to my hand. I add Luck Archer and Lucky Fusion.” Two pale arms came out of Samantha’s jacket, handing her two tablets before disappearing from sight. “Now, I’ll Normal Summon the tablet I drew at the start of my turn. Luck Medic!” As Samantha threw the tablet down, a beautiful woman with devil horns and tail wearing a nurse’s outfit appeared. “When Luck Medic is summoned, I gain 1000 life points.” A light appeared around Samantha as her life points shot up to 5000. “Now I’ll activate Luck Medic’s other effect. By rolling a die, I can activate it.” As she spoke, a pink die had appeared in her hand. She threw the die, which grew in size before landing on the ground…..on a 1. Luck Medic looked at the pink die, before smiling evilly and turning towards Samantha. In an instant, a giant needle appeared in Luck Medic’s hands before she charged at Samantha. For a second Samantha was frozen in fear, before her hand shot up and one of her face-down’s activated. “I activate Lucky Life Source. Thanks to this card, I don’t take any damage from Luck effects!” Luck Medic froze in place before smiling innocently and hiding the giant needle behind herself.

Samantha breathed a sigh of relief, “Normally I would take 2000 damage from Luck Medic’s effect, but thanks to Lucky Life Source I don’t. Now I will take my Level 4 Luck Medic and my Level 3 Die of Luck and Synchro Summon!” Both monsters sank into the ground, disappearing from sight. “Come forth! Lucky Reaper!” A pillar of flames shot out from the ground and a cloaked, scythe wielding person stepped out of it. The cloaked person was clearly female and with burning red eyes, she did not look happy. “I Special Summon Luck Archer onto the field. I can do this if my opponent controls a monster.” A muscular man with a bow and arrows appeared. On the end of each arrow, there was a die instead of an arrow head. “I activate the effect of Luck Archer. As usual, I roll a die to activate it.” A white die appeared in her hand and like before, it grew in size after she threw it. The white die landed on a 3. “Damn it! Because it landed on 3, I have to destroy 1 Spell or Trap I control. I destroy my face-down; Luck of the Draw.” With accuracy, Luck Archer destroyed Luck of the Draw, shattering it to pieces.

“I activate Lucky Fusion from my hand. By banishing 7 Luck monsters from my field and graveyard, I can bring out the big boss! Luck Man, Luck Knight, Luck Dragon, Luck Archer, Die of Luck, Luck Medic, and Luck Magician! You’re all banished for the ultimate sacrifice!” All the monsters called appeared on the field before twisting into a vortex. “Come on out! The king of luck! Lucky!”

Suddenly, a shadowy figure jumped out of the vortex and landed on the ground. As it landed, several gold coins appeared and shot off in all directions. Standing there was a handsome young man with brown hair, wearing a red suit and fedora. He had a cocky smile as he looked back at Samantha. “Hey Samantha darling, how’s it going? You haven’t been able to bring me out in a while. How’s my two kids doing?” Samantha’s face froze in a smile. “Um, Chance is alright, but I don’t know about Fate,” she said nervously while pointing at Fate. Lucky looked over at Fate on Ezekiel’s field before looking back. “Why is my precious Fate on that side of the field?” Defensively, Samantha put her hands up. “Hey! It’s not my fault! I didn’t know that he had a card that could take control of her!” Lucky cracked his knuckles and looked at Ezekiel. “Well then let’s teach him a lesson!” “Alright, but first let me activate Lucky Fusion’s effect in the Graveyard. By banishing it, I can draw a tablet.” As she drew the tablet, she smiled. “Well it’s my lucky day. I activate Mystic Space Typhoon and destroy that face-down of yours!” In a tornado, Ezekiel’s Mirror Force was destroyed. “And now I activate-“

Before she could continue, the Judge Tarot put his hand on her shoulder. “Don’t destroy Ezekiel’s Airborn Hobiruk. His monsters always have some kind of effect that activate when their destroyed.” Samantha was about to yell at the angel when she realized he was right. “Then what do I do……wait a minute, I got it covered. I activate Lucky’s effect by rolling a die!” As a black die appeared in her hand, she closed her eyes. ‘Please get a four!’ she thought, before throwing the die. As the die landed and tumbled, it stopped. Landing on…….a four! “Yesyesyesyes!” She said excitedly while doing a little victory dance. “Because I got a four, I can banish 1 card you control! I banish your Hobiruk! Lucky, do your thing!” “Certainly darling!” Lucky said, pointing at the Hobiruk. Black shadows surrounded it completely before vanishing, bring the Hobiruk with it.

“It’s over Ezekiel! Lucky Reaper attack Fate!” The cloaked woman charged at Fate, before slicing her in half with her scythe. “Lucky, finish Ezekiel!” “You know. I don’t like hitting girls.” Lucky said to Ezekiel. A giant sword appeared in Lucky’s hand, but by the way he held it, it looked as if it weighed nothing. “But it’s a good thing you’re not a girl, right?” Lucky then teleported in front of Ezekiel, swinging the sword down at him.

"I  surrender?" Well that's a nice thing to say, he sur... wait what?

Everybody had seen what Zaddicus had just done and how it was far less than pleasant. But now nothing could be done about it now as Zaddicus turned his head back around to see the pleading jester.

Seeing it as the only thing he could do, Kassyl walked to stand between his assistant and tarot, raised their arms and bowed in unison. The hands of the magical tarot were cold, even through their gloves he could feel a lifeless chill from the suspicious spirit. He checked against the assistant, she at least had some semblance of once being alive.

"What are you?" Kassyl muttered, prompting both his opponent and assistant to turn to him with a flat "What?"

"Ah, nothing. Just pondering the tarot." The sinister magician grinned, adding to the discomfort. "Regardless, you put on a fantastic show, it'd be a shame to see you go after such a demonstration."

Archived