Blazing Reinforcement

kevintriedge

y6zTGJI.jpg

Blazing Reinforcement

Normal Spell

Add 1 Pyro-type or FIRE Warrior-type monster from your Deck to your hand. If it is Level 5 or higher, 
you cannot Special Summon cards with the same name this turn. At the end of the turn, if you do not 
control a card with the same name as the card you added, take 1500 damage. You can only activate 1 
"Blazing Reinforcement" per turn.

Quite basic actually, a ROTA for Pyro-type.

It has the added benefit of being able to search any Level, but if it's Level 5 or higher, you either attempt to Normal Summon it (for example Thestalos / Mega Thestalos), or use it for discard cost or something. The damage at the end of the turn serves as both a minor drawback and an element to fit the Fire theme of burn damage. If you used the added monster for Synchro/Xyz/Fusion material and don't control it at the end of the turn, prepare to lose some LP!

SO VERY GOOD. For Lavals I mean. And also the Flamvell. Most of the Level 5 or higher monsters are usually suspect anyways. Unless its Laval Lancelord or Burner. That's fine. 

Sure Igknights must be salivating at this prospect too, since they don't normally utilize that type of monster to SPECIAL SUMMON. Think Summoner's Art #4, 5, and 6. 

Do not know what compelled this decision, but more of it please, because this is minimum-of-3 in one of my favorite Archetypes (#2 Lavals. Get battle punishment as a standard of ability and 3 different forms (Yubel) and call me again.) 

But really.

SO. 

VERY.

GOOD.

Archived