Doriado's Eidolonian Familiars

ÆƵ–

314s20h.png

Deck list upon request

So this is pretty fun. Familiars for xyz plays with clown and monk, and if i'm desperate, Aleister. Doriado for searching and power ups. Other than that, standard Eidolon deck. I think. I'm not quite sure about ratios on the fusions. 1 each is too little, but 2 each is too much, so I cut back on stuff. CnC?

Why is using Aleister with the familiars for Rank4s a desperate move? You should be using Aliester as Rank4 fodder, detach it, and then use it as Fusion material from the grave through Summoning Magic.

You can get away with only 2 Summoning Magic; Aleister picks it up, anyway. I saw a build that ran 2, I have been testing it myself and it has not been a problem so far. It is a problem when you draw the Spell but no Aleister, so less Summoning Magic in the Deck is good.

Not too keen on the Eidolon Trap, at least not at 3: it is not as live as I thought it would be. If anything, try 1, but even then, I think you are still better with other cards like backrow, Instant Fusion, etc. Oh wait, you have Fairytail Snow, then the Trap ought to be more live in your variant.

The Eidolon Quick-Play... I have not tested it so I'm curious on how it's working for you.

Maybe you could try Magical Abductor(s) to enable Level4 Pendulum Summons, plus search for Dark Doriado? Terraforming --> Reckless Magic Circle --> Summoning Magic already generates 3 counters.

Merkabah and Raideen are the better Eidolons IMO, so you should be running a 2nd copy of either of them before a 2nd Cocytus; Magallanica is not as good either, but I guess you run 2 because of Archfiend Eater?

Archived