Yubi [Custom TCG]

AtLANtiSs

Y u b i

A Trading Card Game by Atlantiss

INTRODUCTION

Yubi is a custom TCG created by me with monsters currently being created and worked on. The game is much like YuGiOh and will soon have some functions similar to how Pokemon worked. Yubi is a a new project, it's faster and much easier to learn, especially for those new to it. When I was 13, I made paper spinners and made my own monster cards out of them and decided to name the card game Yubi. I always brought y cards along to play with my friends and we'd have a blast. Time flew by and my cards began getting ugly and the paper started to fade. I tried out YuGiOh cards but there was so much and I didn't understand a thing, so I gave up on playing these fun TCG's. Currently I've decided that I want to bring my project back to life and once again enjoy my TCG, this time more organized and with more spice added to the game. Yubi is a fresh new card game with fresh new monsters, so why not try it out?

BASICS

As mentioned earlier, Yubi is much like the YGO trading card game. You activate a card and that card has its effects, some high ATK/DEF monsters have only a description. There's also Perk and Trap cards. Perk cards aid you in battle. They provide defense, they can heal you, or even boost your monster's statuses. Perk cards twist the game around, opening more options for players. Trap cards are the ones that switch the tide of battle. They can wreak havoc and really can bring your opponent downhill. 

SPECIAL CARDS

There's a variety of monsters, some in which need a Unique Activation. Unique Activation is a card that requires either of the following: 

(Note that below are brief discriptions of the types of special cards there is in Yubi)

-Fusion Monsters: Need 2 or more monsters combined, either both by level, type, attribute, or two specific monsters.

-Xyz Monsters: 2 monsters combined to equal the level of the Xyz.

-Flip Summon: Place a card faced down, face it up on your next turn.

-Charge Summon: Place a card faced down, face it up on your 5th turn & do its effects twice.

-Proclaim Summon: Much like Tributes, if a monster needs 4 Proclaims, you need 4 monsters in the field, destroy those 4 & then activate your monster.

-Luck Summoning: A monster will have a Goal, for example a monster says Goal: 6+. You roll 2 dice, if your total roll is 6 or higher, you may activate your monster.

You can read complete rules here.

If you're interested in my project, follow my IG!

Instagram: YubiCards 

Archived