[New Card] Robbby S.U. (Solitary Unit)

HyperGodOfDeath

Here is a flip card than i made. There is my aclarations:

1- the name is kinda weird , i know :v

2- the effect is based a little in the "Prediction Princess Coinorma".

Please Enjoy!! :3

26a5701ad82d7ba64bfbd6c5b071c9a4.jpg

Effect : FLIP: You can Special Summon 2 Level 4 or lower Machine Tuner or Machine Flip Monsters from your hand or Deck in face-up or face-down Attack or Defense Position respectively.

As always , say me if is something i can add. Enjoy!!

• Despite low ATK and DEF, instantly summoning 2 monsters seems very powerful to me, also because you can also summon them from your deck: With these monsters, you could propably instantly perform a Synchro or Xyz summon.

Another problem is that you could summon more copies of Robby, making it possible to get a total of 4 free monsters in your next turn.

In addition to his effect, making him a tuner might be a bit over-the-top.

There is no face-down Attack Position (here, the effect might be misunderstandable)

• There is no face-down Attack Position (here, the effect might be misunderstandable)

Technically speaking, Darkness Approaches does permit face-down Attack Position (well, it just flips them), but that's the only card that even does this sort of thing. 

-----

As-is, card appears to be fine; although the wording does need to be fixed. At most, you can just get a free monster to replace this card if it gets blown up or Synchro into a Level 7 or lower IF this survives. 

In the future, please put the edited cards in the main post; makes it easier for other members to see. 

Archived