All the Decks i made (4 Decks, still not all Decks)

Cryze

Hello and Weclome to my Thread!

Here i want to show you all the Cards i made, but before let me give you some notes/things to know about the cards and my overall concept:

*the cards i made are all supposed to be played within a deck with a fix decklist, means some cards supposed to be only included once (limited) or twice (semi-limited) and i'll update the post with the decklists for each deck later

*i wanted to experiment with some game mechanics that either were not used often wihtin the main game or altered existing mechanics mostly, so each deck can ahve a unique mechanic, some are more "special" while others are less "special" but i didnt create whole new game rules for the majority of my cards (thats why i think it overall fits in here)

*the decks are created to work outside the current meta, that far that you could call it yugioh 2.0 if u want - the goal was to create a new meta where each deck can have some use and potential and not only one deck per season (wich was my main issue with the real game) - so overall all i tried to give the decks an equal power-level, still some decks will beat most of the other decks, therefore will get hardcountered by some decks
*pendulums don't exist for me xD

*english is not my motherlanguage so please dont judge me or my cards on that :D

Updates:
*uploaded CAC Deck - more to come (they are already done, just need to find the time to upload them...
*uploaded FPC Deck
 (has the first gold secret rares) - next tomorrow hopefully

*uploading SLC Deck - done - maybe seems a little broken, but actaually tested it a few times, isnt that broken.
*added CYC Deck

Lets start with the Decks:
[spoiler=Decks (4)]

[spoiler=Chaos - CAC (20 Cards)]

The Chaos Deck

As the Name hints its focused on LIGHT and DARK Monsters with the very basic banishing mechanic.
But i wanted to give the deck some more options then straigthforward banishing your own monsters to summon the "chaos"-monsters - you can also use your LIGHT and DARK monsters to fill your board and XYZ with them.

[spoiler=Monster Cards (9)]

b9xkJvq.jpg
Sorceress of Light
Level 2
1200 / 900
Sorcerer/Effect:
You can discard this card to add 1 "Sorceress of Darkness" from your Deck to your Hand. You can Special Summon this card from your Hand, when you control a "Sorceress of Darkness". As long as you control another LIGHT monster, your opponent cannot target this card for attacks. You can only use the effects of "Sorceress of Light" once per turn.

This is the basic "LIGHT" enginge of the Deck, you can easily get 1 "LIGHT" and 1 "DARK" monster in your graveyard each turn as long as you have one of these. Also you can use them to fill your board quickly.

*i know its spellcaster and not sorcerer as type idk what happened there xD

dNtzlVL.jpg

Sorceress of Darkness
Level 2
1200 / 900
Sorcerer/Effect:

You can discard this card to add 1 "Sorceress of Light" from your Deck to your Hand. You can Special Summon this card from your Hand, when you control a "Sorceress of Light". As long as you control another DARK monster, your opponent cannot target this card for attacks. You can only use the effects of "Sorceress of Darkness" once per turn.

Literally the same as "Sorceress of Light" just as the DARK part.

fEoSfWv.jpg
Warrior of Light
Level 3
1600/1700

Warrior/Effect
You can discard this card to add 1 "Warrior of Darkness" from your Deck to your Hand. You can Special Summon this card from your Hand, when you control a "Warrior of Darkness". Increase the ATK and DEF of all LIGHT monsters you control by 200. You can only use the effects of "Warrior of Light" once per turn.

This is the same as the Spellcasters just for Level 3 and it buffs other LIGHT monsters on the field.

CI4RUs2.jpg

Warrior of Light
Level 3
1600/1700

Warrior/Effect

You can discard this card to add 1 "Warrior of Light" from your Deck to your Hand. You can Special Summon this card from your Hand, when you control a "Warrior of Light". Increase the ATK and DEF of all DARK monsters you control by 200. You can only use the effects of "Warrior of Darkness" once per turn.

The same as the Warrior of Light just as the DARK part.

dQNGpdf.jpg
Dragon of Light
Level 4
1900/1500
Dragon Effect
Once per turn, while you control another LIGHT monster: You can target and destroy 1 set card on the field. You can discard this card to add 1 "Dragon of Darkness" from your Deck to your Hand. You can Special Summon this card from your Hand, when you control a "Dragon of Darkness". You can only use the effects of "Dragon of Light" once per turn.

This is the last part of main LIGHT an DARK engine this time for level 4. Also if you have another monster with the same attribute on the field u can destroy 1 set card per turn.

ApKCo1W.jpg

Dragon of Darkness
Level 4
1900/1500
Dragon/Effect

Once per turn, while you control another DARK monster: You can target and destroy 1 face-up card on the field. You can discard this card to add 1 "Dragon of Light" from your Deck to your Hand. You can Special Summon this card from your Hand, when you control a "Dragon of Light". You can only use the effects of "Dragon of Darkness" once per turn.

The same as Dragon of Light again just as the DARK part and that you can only pop a face-up card this time.

DuGKZ5L.jpg

Warrior of Chaos - Crusader
Level 6
2300/2450
Warrior/Effect
You can Special Summon this card by banishing 1 DARK and 1 LIGHT monster from your Graveyard. Once per turn: You can target 1 card on the field or in either players Graveyard, return that card to the top of its owners Deck. While on the field or in the Graveyard, this card is also DARK-Attribute.

This is 1 out of the 2 medium monster cards of this deck, this one being able to either return an opponents card back to his deck or to recycle own cards.
Also this card counts as both attributes, wich will trigger the effects of all the 6 engine monsters that require either another DARK or LIGHT attribute monster on your side of hte field.

96G6Ozf.jpg
Warrior of Chaos - Berserker
Level 6
2500/1200
Warrior/Effect

You can Special Summon this card by banishing 1 DARK and 1 LIGHT monster from your Graveyard. Once per turn: You can target 1 card on the field or in either players Hand, send that card to the Graveyard. While on the field or in the Graveyard, this card is also LIGHT-Attribute.

This is the second medium monster cards of this deck, this one being able to get rid of smth annoying on the board, to empty your opponents hand or to fill your own graveyard.
Also this card too, counts as both attributes, wich will trigger the effects of the 6 engine monsters.

WyuRRv1.jpg

Chaos Ruler
Level 10
3000/2500
Warrior/Effect
You can Special Summon this card by banishing 4 DARK or 4 LIGHT monsters from your Graveyard. This card cannot be destroyed as long as you control at least 1 LIGHT or DARK monster. Once per turn: You can activate 1 of the following effects depending on the higher number of monsters with the same Attribute in your Graveyard:

- LIGHT: Target and banish 1 card on the field.
- DARK: When a monster is summoned, you can send 1 monster from your Hand to the Graveyard, to negate the Summon and banish that monster.

This is the bossmonster of the deck, its summoning requirements are kinda hard to get but its definetly worth the price.
It picks up the total "chaos" playstyle by having a diffrent effect depending on what attribute u have in your graveyard more.
Both effects are powerful and banish their targets in good old way of "chaos", with one effect beeing active and the other being reactive but therefore more a lock for ur opponent.
The downside is, if your graveyard doesnt have more of one attribute then this card cant use any of its effects.

[spoiler=Spell Cards (6)]

zqxnoca.jpg

Spells of Light and Darkness
Normal Spell Card
Effect:
Send the top card from your Deck to the Graveyard to add up to 2, Level 2 Sorcerer-Type LIGHT and/or DARK monsters with diffrent names, from your Deck to your Hand.

This is the support/search card for your spellcasters (yes i did wrote sorcerer again i'll change that later when im done with everythign else) enabling you to fill your graveyard with 1 DARK and 1 LIGHT monster plus having both on the board too or giving you a pretty good start into the game or a really strong turn later (since you can only play this card once).

*the fonts for some cards seems to be broken atm, its a known issue but i wanted to write here before someone asks :D

KqTXqHl.jpg
Warriors of Light and Darkness
Normal Spell Card
Effect:
Add up to 2, Level 3 Warrior-Type LIGHT and/or DARK monsters with diffrent names, from your Deck to your Hand, then discard 1 card.

Just like "Spells of Light and Darkness" this is the support/search card for the level 3 warriors. Basically doing the exact same thing and you are only allowed to have one copy of this card too.

rzvi0im.jpg
Dragons of Light and Darkness
Normal Spell Card
Effect:

Pay 500 Lifepoints, then you can add 1, Level 4 Dragon-Type LIGHT and/or DARK monster, from your Deck to your Hand or draw 1 card.

This is the support/search card for your "Dragons" but this time at the cost of life points and only giving you one dragon, therefore you can include 2 copys of it and in the later stages of the game you can at least draw a card with it. (yes with this decks there are actually later stages of the game - felt like i had to state this out considering the actual real meta ...)

xEjTyxV.jpg
Warriors of Chaos
Normal Spell Card
Effect:

Banish 1 LIGHT or DARK monster from your Graveyard and if you do, you can add 1 Level 6 Warrior-Type monster from your Deck to your Hand.

And finally the support/search card for the medium monsters of the deck, here you need to banish 1 monster from your graveyard to activate it this is making it a little bit harder in the beginning to use this card and summon the card you got from it in the same turn and later in the game it gives you the potential to influence the numbers of LIGHT/DARK in your graveyard to manipulate the effects of your bossmonster.

7fz4jJi.jpg

Power of Chaos
Normal Spell Card
Effect:

Discard 1 LIGHT or DARK monster from your Hand to draw 1 card for each attribute the card has (while in the Graveyard).

This is the perfect draw engine for this deck, discarding one of your medium monsters makes you able to draw 2 cards or you can again manipulate the number of LIGHT/DARK in your graveyard for your bossmonster.

xg7bJaY.jpg
Unstable Chaos Field
Normal Spell Card
Effect:

You can only activate this card when you have at least 2 banished LIGHT and 2 banished DARK monsters. You can pay any multiple of 300 Lifepoints to return 1 of your banished monsters, for each 300 Lifepoints payed, to your Deck.

This your way to recycle your ressources, since you have only one copy of it you need to decide when and for what to use it.

[spoiler=Trap Cards (2)]

Yhb2kjU.jpg

Worm Hole
Normal Trap Card
Effect:

When your opponent declares an attack, target the attacking monster, negate the attack and activate 1 of these effects, depending on the Attribute of the attacked Monster (activate both if able):
-LIGHT: Inflict damage to your opponent equal to the half of the targeted monsters ATK.
-DARK: Banish the targeted monster.

A super versatile trap card that again shows off again the "choas" theme and with your medium monsters this card becomes super strong.

NtDUT46.jpg
Chaos Hole
Counter Trap Card
Effect:

When your opponent Summons a monster with 2000 ATK or more, negate the Summon and banish that monster.

With only 2 copys in your deck and the pretty high activation conditions its a pretty good and fair trap card.

[spoiler=Extra Deck Cards (3)]

EhA1KQE.jpg
Chaos Sorceress
Rank 2
1800/1300
Spellcaster/XYZ/Effect
2 Level 2 LIGHT and/or DARK Sorcerer-Type monsters
When a LIGHT or DARK monster you control is targeted for an attack or card effect, you can detatch 1 Xyz Material from this card to change the target to another face-up monster that would be an appropriate target. As long as you control another LIGHT or DARK monster, your opponent can not target this card for attacks. While on the field or in the Graveyard this card is also DARK-Attribute.

The XYZ monster to the level 2 engine, with a good protective effect and also counts as LIGHT and DARK.

*yes yes Spellcaster not Sorcerer...

Ay4C7Qe.jpg
Chaos Warrior
Rank 3
2000/2200
Warrior/XYZ/Effect

2 or more (max. 4) Level 3 LIGHT and/or DARK Warrior-Type monsters
Increase the ATK and DEF of all LIGHT and DARK monsters by 200 for each Xyz Material attached to this card. When a LIGHT or DARK monster would be destroyed, you can detatch 1 Xyz Material from this card instead and if you do, increase this cards ATK by 500 until the End Phase. While on the field or in the Graveyard this card is also LIGHT-Attribute.

The XYZ monster to the level 3 engine with an awesome protective ability, passive buffs your own monsters, when using the protective effect decreases the passive buff to all monsters but greatly buffs himself. Very strong eralygame beatstick and also counts as LIGHT and DARK too.

nd33Xfi.jpg
Chaos Dragon
Rank 4
2600/1900
Dragon/XYZ/Effect

2 Level 4 LIGHT and/or DARK Dragon-Type monsters
Once per turn: You can detatch 1 Xyz Materials from this card to targed and banish 1 face-up card from your opponents side of the field. While this card has no Xyz Materials attached to it increase this cards ATK and DEF by 400. While on the field or in the Graveyard this card is also LIGHT-Attribute.

High base stats and strong single pop effect, when no materials are left it boosts it self to become a strong beatstick and also counts as LIGHT and DARK again.

[spoiler=Fire Phoenix - FPC (19 Cards)]

Fire Phoenix Deck

The goal of this deck was to create something oldschool without an extra deck and make ritualsummons good enough to be acutally played.
I found the archetype of the phoenix really fitting for the ritual summoning archetype, also i gave this deck a lot of recycling abilitys so that they wont run out of materials.
So basically the strategy behind this deck is to combo out big monsters, recycle everything back and do it again until the opponent runs out of steam.
Of course this deck again is hardly inspired by one deck that was top meta at the time i created it.
Also i wanted to try some alternative design here and created the first gold-secret-rare cards here. :D

[spoiler=Monster Cards (14 including 8 ritual monsters)]

FymUc6d.jpg

Phoenix - Roc

Level 3
1700/1300
Winged Beast/Effect
When you Ritual Summon a "Phoenix" monster, this card can be used as the entire tribute. When this card on your side of the field is tributed for the effect of a "Phoenix" card, return 1 other "Phoenix" card from your Graveyard to your Deck.

This is the foundation of the deck, can be used for all your ritual summons and also recycles a card then.

srJE6sN.jpg

Phoenix - Servant of the Flame

Level 3
1600/1200
Spellcaster/Effect
You can discard this card from your Hand to add 1 "Phoenix" Ritual Spell or Ritual Monster card from your Deck to your Hand. When this card, while it is banished or in your Graveyard, is returned to your Hand or Deck, return 1 "Phoenix" Ritual Spell or Ritual Monster card from your Graveyard to your Deck.

Basic searcher card and also recycles with a little harder condition.

*yeah sorcerer again ... these cards were created 2014 .. really idk what i thought there back then xD

zMJRfB6.jpg

Phoenix - Maiden of the Flaming Awakening

Level 3
1800/200
Spellcaster/Effect
Once per turn: Choose 1 "Phoenix" Spell/Trap card from your Deck and place it on the top of your Deck.

Another searcher but for Spell/Trap cards and way slower.

*there i made it with the Spellcaster ... i kinda want to know what happened there xD

CuhvkJm.jpg

Phoenix - Maiden of the Fire Bird

Level 4
900/2000
Spellcaster/Effect
Once per turn: Choose 1 "Phoenix" monster from your Deck and place it on the top of your Deck.

Another slow Searcher this time for monster cards.

*ah i think its finally correct from here xD

jeW4HSj.jpg

Phoenix - Empress of the Sacred Flame

Level 4
1900/1850
Spellcaster/Effect
You can discard this card from your Hand to add 1 other "Phoenix" card from your Deck to your Hand. When this card is tributed for the Ritual Summon of a "Phoenix" monster, you can return 1 "Phoenix" Ritual Spell card or 1 "Phoenix" Ritual Monster card from your Graveyard to your Hand. While this card is in your Hand, this card can be used as the entire tribute for the Ritual Summon of a "Phoenix" monster.

This card has it all, good stats, can be discarded to search, when tributed it recycles and while its in your hand you can use it to summon any ritual monster. - thats why only 1 copy is allowed.

YZzvcC1.jpg

Phoenix - Flame of Incarnation

Level 2
500/700
Winged Beast/Effect
When this card is Normal Summoned, Special Summon 1 "Phoenix" monster from your Deck with an ATK or DEF of 1000 or less. When this face-up card is used as an tribute for the Ritual Summon of a "Phoenix" monster, target 1 Level 3 "Phoenix" monster in your Graveyard, return that target to your Hand.

A Searcher for your other Searchers, basically only icnreasing speed and also recycles some of your Searchers for continous speed.

vPst0Q6.jpg

Phoenix - The Flame of Renewal

Level 5
2000/2400
Winged Beast/Ritual/Effect

You can Ritual Summon this card with any "Phoenix" Ritual Spell Card. Once per turn, during your Main Phase 1: You can return 1 card from your Hand to your Deck to draw 1 card and if you do reveal it, then, if it was a "Phoenix" Ritual monster, return 1 Card from the field or either players Graveyard to the Deck. You can discard this card from your Hand, to add 1 "Phoenix" Spell card from your Deck to your Hand.

Very basic ritual summon that is mostly used to get a better hand and with a bit of luck you can break trough your opponents board or recycle one of your cards. Also you can just discard it instead of summoning it to use it as a Searcher too.

*yes this was my first try on gold-secret-rare

NfC3TcJ.jpg

Phoenix - The Nightfire

Level 5
2400/1200

You can Ritual Summon this card with any "Phoenix" Ritual Spell Card. Once per turn: You can pay 500 Lifepoints to declare 1 cardtype (Monster, Spell, Trap), then your opponent sends 1 card of the declared cardtype from his Deck to the Graveyard. When this card is sent from your Deck or Hand to the Graveyard, return 2 "Phoenix" cards , except this card, from your Graveyard to your Hand.

Another very basic ritual summon, this time to crush your opponents strategy (especially useful when you know what your opponent is playing) and under a a little harder condition also used to recycle.

XR93UUw.jpg

Phoenix - The Flame of Blast

Level 6
2300/2100

You can Ritual Summon this card with any "Phoenix" Ritual Spell Card. When this card is Ritual Summoned, you can tribute 1 other face-up "Phoenix" monster, to destroy 1 card on the field. When this card is destroyed or tributed for the effect of an "Phoenix" monster, return this card to the bottom of your Deck.

Destroys a card on destruction and recycles it self upon destruction or with synergy with another "Phoenix" ritual monster. (semi-limited)

*yeah i actually remember what ritual monster were semi-limited or limited so ill write it here too for those xD

JVdboP7.jpg

Phoenix - The Blazing Flame

Level 7
2500/2500

You can Ritual Summon this card with any "Phoenix" Ritual Spell Card. When this card is Ritual Summoned, return up to 2 cards from either players Graveyard to the Deck. When this card destroys an opponents monster by battle, your opponent sends the top card of his Deck to the Graveyard.

Pretty solid stats, early beatstick plus basically comes for free since it can recycle all cards used for its summon. Destroys opponents deck when destroying an opponents monster. (semi-limited)

IfnvH91.jpg

Phoenix - The Ignition

Level 4
1900/1300

You can Ritual Summon this card with any "Phoenix" Ritual Spell Card. When you Ritual Summon a "Phoenix" monster, this face-up card can be used as the entire tribute. When this card is Ritual Summoned, draw 2 cards.

This card is basically: "Draw 2 cards then do the tribute summon you wanted to do.". So its just for some additional speed. (limited)

HxXlFvT.jpg

Phoenix - The Flame of Infinity

Level 10
1200/3000

You can Ritual Summon this card with any "Phoenix" Ritual Spell Card. Your opponent cannot target any other "Winged Beast" monsters you control for attacks. Increase your Lifepoints during your opponents Standby Phase by 500. When this card is destroyed and sent to the Graveyard, either by battle or your opponents card effect, Special Summon as many as possible Level 4 or lower "Winged Beast" FIRE monsters from your Graveyard, to face-up attack position.

Pretty high defense stat, good defensive ability and basically the meaning of recycling - regenerates your Lifepoints each turn and when its destroyed you can fill the board with level 4 "Winged Beast" FIRE monsters. (limited)

LyqT5dO.jpg

Phoenix - The Inferno

Level 9
2700/1800

You can Ritual Summon this card with any "Phoenix" Ritual Spell Card. Once per turn, during your Main Phase 1: You can banish this face-up card, to tribute any number of FIRE monsters you control (min. 1), then inflict 300 damage to each player, for each tributed monster. During your Standby Phase, while this card is banished, if this card was banished by its own effect, you can Special Summon this card and increase the ATK of all face-up "Winged Beast" FIRE monsters you control by 300 until your opponents next End Phase.

Pretty high attack stat, but probabaly will never attack. As long as you can summon 1 new "FIRE" monster per turn it burns both players for 300 damage, resummons itself during your next turn and then buffs itself and all other "Winged Beast" FIRE monsters. Basically can do this every turn over and over again. Has synergy with "Phoenix - The Flame of Blast". (limited)

ZVkFY0R.jpg

Phoenix - The Avatar of Fire

Level 11
2600/2200

You can Ritual Summon this card with any "Phoenix" Ritual Spell Card. When this card was destroyed and sent to the Graveyard by a card effect, during your next Standby Phase, you can Special Summon this card from your Graveyard and if you do, destroy all face-up monsters on the field, except "Winged Beast" FIRE monsters.

Not so great stats but when gets destroyed by cardeffects of any player it summons itself back next turn, blowing up all face-up monsters except for "Winged Beast" FIRE monsters.

[spoiler=Spell Cards (4)]

FFFdiZh.jpg

Phoenix - Seal of the Sacred Phoenix
Normal Spell Card
Effect:

Return 2 "Phoenix" Monsters with an ATK of 1800 or less from your Graveyard to your Hand and if you do, you can discard 1 "Phoenix" Ritual Monster to add 1 "Phoenix" Spell card, except this card, from your Graveyard or your Deck to your Hand. You can only activate 1 "Phoenix - Seal of the Sacred Phoenix" per turn and only once that turn.

Recycles 2 monster from your graveyard and for a discard of 1 ritual monster it recycles 1 more spell card or searches it from the deck.

P17O8kH.jpg

Phoenix - Onslaught of the Fire Birds
Quick Spell Card
Effect:

Special Summon 2 Level 4 or lower "Phoenix" Monsters, except Ritual Monsters, from either your Deck or your Graveyard and if you do, their effects become negated and you can not Ritual Summon monsters this turn.

Summons 2 tribute materials for your next turn or damage shoilds agaisnt your opponent. the best use of this card would be to summon monster that have effects that activate in graveyard and to summon them during your opponents endphase or combo it with "Phoenix - The Inferno" during the Standby Phase.

Mi45Pq0.jpg

Phoenix - The Awakening of the Phoenix
Ritual Spell Card
Effect:

This card is used to Ritual Summon any "Phoenix" Ritual monster. You must also pay Lifepoints equal to the Level of the Ritual Summoned monster x200 and 200 for each of your banished Monsters (when this card resolves). You can only activate this effect of this card, while you have at least 1 banished monster. While this card is in your Graveyard, you can return this card and up to 3 (min. 1) of your banished monsters to your Deck.

Summons your ritual summons for the additional costs of Lifepoints and can only be activated if you have a banished monster. But this card can recycle itself together with up to 3 banished monsters.

EMKVZOt.jpg

Phoenix - The Call of the Phoenix
Ritual Spell Card
Effect:

This card is used to Ritual Summon any "Phoenix" Ritual monster. You must tribute monsters from the field or your Hand whose total Levels are equal the Level of the Ritual monster you Ritual Summon. During your End Phase, while this card is in your Graveyard, you can banish 1 "Winged Beast" FIRE monster from your Graveyard, to return this card to your Deck and if you do, add 1 "Phoenix" monster from your Deck to your Hand.

Summons your ritual summons and recycles itself by banishing 1 monster in your graveyard (synergy with "Phoenix - The Awakening of the Phoenix") and then searches you another monster.

[spoiler=Trap Cards (1)]

xuDvjUE.jpg

Phoenix - Fire Flight
Counter Trap Card
Effect:

You can only activate this card when an opponents card effect activates that would destroy 3 or more "Phoenix" cards you control or that targets 1 "Phoenix" monster you control, except during his Battle Phase, negate that effect and if you do, activate 1 "Phoenix" Ritual Spell card directly from your Deck. Skip your next Battle Phase.

Protects your monsters and allows you to ritual summon during your opponents turn with a ritual spell card from your graveyard, but at the cost of skipping your next Battle Phase.

[spoiler=Sacred Light - SLC (20 Cards)]

The Sacred Light Deck

I wanted to give a try on summoning monsters directly from the players Deck. Making the Deck less hand related and more unpredictable.
To make this work i had to give the Deck some good speed and recycle options (also recycling cards from your hand back into the Deck).
The playstyle should focus on buffing own monsters and to give it a speciality i gave them some effects to befenit against pure DARK type decks and Decks that need the banishing mechanic" also i wanted to create syngergy between some cards but many of those, since you can get from the Deck what you want it doesnt really hurt consitency much.

[spoiler=Monster Cards (12)]

QUNNQZj.jpg

Sacred Light - Sphere
Level 2
100/100
Fairy/Tuner
Effect
When this card is sent to the Graveyard or is banished, return this card to your Deck. You can send this card from your hand to the Graveyard to draw 1 card.

The only Tuner of the Deck being able to trade in for another draw if not needed, also you can banish it to recycle it.

J2xgepz.jpg
Sacred Light - The Enlightened
Level 2
700/1500
Warrior/Effect
Increase the DEF of all LIGHT monsters by 200. When a card effect activates, that let you draw 1 or more cards, you can Special Summon 1 Level 2 LIGHT monster from your Hand. You can only use this effect of "Sacred Light - The Enlightened" once per turn.

A small buff and some earlygame synergy with "Sacred Light - Sphere".

pkAbe9I.jpg

Sacred Light - Warden
Level 3
1400/1700
Warrior/Effect
When you control at least 1 other LIGHT monster, you can Special Summon this card from your Hand. You can only Special Summon 1 "Sacred Light - Warden" per turn. This card gains 200 ATK for each LIGHT monster in your Graveyard and 100 ATK for each of your banished LIGHT monsters.

Easy to get on the board, especially with "Sacred Light - Sphere" its an early synchro summon. potential to scale into the late game with its self buff.

S0ID8q7.jpg

Sacred Light - Guardian
Level 4
1400/1900
Warrior/Effect
You can send the top 2 cards from your Deck to the Graveyard to Special Summon this card from your Hand. As long as you control this face-up card, negate the effects of all face-up Continuous Spell cards on your opponents side of the field. During your Standby Phase send the top 2 cards from your Deck to the Graveyard or destroy and banish this card.

Also easy to get on the board but with a expensive condition and even harder to keep on the board but hardcounters some archetypes.

9N2fV06.jpg

Sacred Light - The Executioner
Level 3
1700/1100
Warrior/Effect
You can discard 1 card from your Hand to Special Summon this card from your Graveyard. When this card is Special Summoned, its base ATK becomes 1900. When this card battles an DARK monster, reduce the ATK of the monster it is battling, by 400 at the start of the damage step, until the end of the Battle Phase.

Can summon itself from the Graveyard to use it multiple times as synchro material, also good beatstick against DARK monsters.

fEAov1I.jpg

Sacred Light - Watcher of the Heavens
Level 4
1800/1200
Warrior/Effect
While you control this face-up card, your opponent cannot return or Special Summon any banished Monsters. When this card is destroyed by battle and sent to the Graveyard, Special Summon 1 Level 4 or lower LIGHT monster (except "Sacred Light - Watcher of the Heavens") from your Deck to face-up defense position, That Monsters ATK becomes 0 and its DEF becomes 2400, until the End Phase.

Hardcounters banish mechanics by not alloweing them to recycle their monsters. Also when destroyed by battle summons a small monster from your Deck and buffs its DEF temporarily.

xalzBcN.jpg

Sacred Light - Banisher of Darkness
Level 6
2500/2000
Warrior/Effect
You can Special Summon this card from your Hand or your Graveyard, by banishing 1 LIGHT monster from your Graveyard. This card can not attack during the turn it was Special Summoned by its own effect. When this card declares an attack and if the target monster is a DARK monster, destroy and banish that monster without damage calculation. When this card is sent to the Graveyard, you can return up to 2 of your banished monsters to your Deck.

Can Re-Summon itself. Easy to get early beatstick. Totally crush DARK archetypes. Recycles own banished LIGHT monsters.

OxRnhvk.jpg

Sacred Light - Mistress of the Cross-Sword
Level 5
1600/2100
Warrior/Effect
You can return this card from your Hand to your Deck to add 1 "Sacred Light - Cross-Sword of Vengeance" from your Graveyard or your Deck to your Hand. When this card is Special Summoned from your Deck, this card can attack your opponents Lifepoints directly, until the end of your next Battle Phase. As long as this card is equipped with "Sacred Light - Cross-Sword of Vengeance", this card can not be destroyed.

Searcher for the core mechanic Trap Card. Also has some carzy synergy with "Sacred Light - Cross-Sword of Vengeance" when summoned trough it.

GCOYJSh.jpg

Sacred Light - Light of Annihilation
Level 6
2400/2000
Warrior/Effect
When you control no monsters, while you have at least 2 LIGHT monsters in your Graveyard, you can Special Summon this card from your Hand. When this card is destroyed and sent from the field to the Graveyard, you can banish this card to Special Summon 1 "Sacred Light - Light of Vengeance" from your Deck. When this card is Special Summoned from your Deck, increase its ATK by 400.

Mid game early Beatstick. Synergy with "Sacred Light - Light of Vengeance". (limited)

SW7gWVy.jpg

Sacred Light - Light of Vengeance
Level 6
2400/2000
Warrior/Effect
When you control no monsters, while you have at least 2 LIGHT monsters in your Graveyard, you can Special Summon this card from your Hand. When this card is destroyed and sent from the field to the Graveyard, you can banish this card to Special Summon 1 "Sacred Light - Light of Annihilation" from your Deck. When this card is Special Summoned from your Deck, increase its ATK by 400.

Mid game early Beatstick. Synergy with "Sacred Light - Light of Annihilation". (limited)

PMBDqQw.jpg

Sacred Light - Incarnation of Light
Level 11
2800/2800
Warrior/Effect
This card can only be Special Summoned from your Deck and can not be Summoned by other Ways. When this card is Special Summoned, this card can not be destroyed and is unaffected by your opponents card effects, until your next End Phase. During your Draw Phase, when you drawed this card: You can reveal this card and 1 other card from your Hand to return this card to your Deck and if you do, you can return 1 of your banished Level 4 or lower LIGHT monsters to your Hand.

Can only be summoned by your core mechanic. If drawed can be recycled back into the Deck and may recycle a banished LIGHT monster then. (limited)

LvxMgZQ.jpg

Sacred Light - Eternal Light
Level 9
2800/2600
Warrior/Effect
You can Special Summon this card from your Hand when you have at least 7 LIGHT monsters with diffrent names in your Graveyard. During the End Phase of the turn this card was Special Summoned from your Deck, return this card and up to 3 other LIGHT monsters from your Graveyard to your Deck. While you control this face-up card, negate the effects of all face-up non-LIGHT monsters.

Your bossmonster that comes for free and gives you a nearly free hit on all enemy monsters for one turn. Then recycles itself with up to 3 other LIGHT monsters back into your Deck. (limited)

[spoiler=Spell Cards (3)]

nDOyuBs.jpg

Sacred Light - Light of Foresight
Normal Spell Card
Effect
You can only activate 1 "Sacred Light - Light of Foresight" per turn. Special Summon 2 "Foresight Tokens" (Fairy-Type/LIGHT/Level 2/ATK 1000/DEF 1000) in Defense Position with the following effect: When this card leaves the field, increase your Lifepoints by 500.

Gives you material to Synchro Summon or just a shield against attacks that restores some Lifepoints.

zoUNgvP.jpg

Sacred Light - Purification
Continuous Spell Card
Effect
Once per turn: You can Special Summon 1 Level 3 or lower LIGHT monster from your Deck, to face-up attack position. As long as you control a Level 4 or higher LIGHT monster, this card can not be destroyed. When 1 or more cards are banished, increase your Lifepoints by 300 for each card banished. The effects of this card can not be negated. You can only control 1 face-up "Sacred Light - Purification".

Fills your board using the Summon mechanic of the Deck if you already have something on the board. Restores Lifepoints if cards are banished (punishing banishing mechanics for just playing their mechanics). Effects of this card can't be negated, making this card super solid and reliable.

yLrSc2p.jpg

Sacred Light - Gift of Light
Equipment Spell Card
Effect
Reduce the ATK of a non-LIGHT monster equipped with this card by 400. A monster equipped with this card can attack the Lifepoints directly. When the equipped monster is destroyed, you can banish this card, instead of sending it to the Graveyard, to Special Summon 1 Level 4 or lower LIGHT monster from your Graveyard.

Can be used defensive to debuff your opponents monster or offensive to allow your monsters to directly attack your opponents lifepoints. When this card goas to the Graveyard because the equipped monster got the destroyed you can banish this card to revive a level 4 or lower LIGHT monster.

[spoiler=Trap Cards (2)]

KxnQOhk.jpg

Sacred Light - Counterattack
Normal Trap Card
Effect
When your opponent Special Summons 1 or more monster(s), target 1 Special Summoned monster your opponent controls and Special Summon 1 LIGHT monster from your Deck, which level is equal or lower than the Level of the targeted monster and if you do, reduce the ATK and DEF of the targeted monster by 700 until the next End Phase.

Reactive card to your opponents Special Summons (punishing banish mechanics again) to summon a monster of your own from your Deck with an equal or lower level and then reducing the opponents stats.

1qN7sqy.jpg

Sacred Light - Cross-Sword of Vengeance
Normal Trap Card
Effect
When a LIGHT monster, on your side of the field is destroyed, you can banish any number of LIGHT monsters from your side of the field, Hand or Graveyard to Special Summon 1 LIGHT monster from your Deck, which Level is equal or lower than the combined Levels of the banished monsters and equip it with this card. A monster equipped with this card gains 100 ATK for each of your opponents and your banished monster cards. You can only control 1 face-up "Sacred Light - Cross-Sword of Vengeance".

The main card of your core mechanic, that can basically Special Summon every monster from your Deck and triggering most of their SS effects. Also equipps the Summoned monster with this card and buffs if for all banished monsters of both players (punishing banishing mechanics again). Crazy Syngery with cards like "Sacred Light - Mistress of the Cross-Sword" or "Sacred Light - Incarnation of Light".

[spoiler=Extra Deck Cards (3)]

INZOb7O.jpg

Sacred Light - Angel of Purification
Level 6
2400/2600
Warrior/Synchro/Effect
1 Tuner + 1 non-Tuner monster
Once per turn: You can Special Summon 1 Level 2 LIGHT monster from your Deck or your Graveyard. While this card is in your Graveyard, you can banish 1 LIGHT monster from your Hand to Special Summon this card. When this card leaves the field after it was Special Summoned by its own effect, banish this card.

Fast to get out early game Beatstick that can Special Summon a "Sacred Light - Sphere" to do another synchro summon. When in your Graveyard this card can Re-Summon itself once.

R8aWlny.jpg

Sacred Light - Angel of Justice
Level 8
2800/2900
Warrior/Synchro/Effect
1 or more Tuner + 1 or more non-Tuner monsters
When this card is Special Summoned you can banish up to 3 Level 5 or higher LIGHT monsters from your Graveyard, to target and destroy the same amount of cards, on the field. Your opponent can banish up to 3 cards from his hand to negate the same ammount of destructions (he get to choose). Increase your Lifepoints by 300 for each card that was banished by this cards effect.

Fast to get out with the Syngery of "Sacred Light - Angel of Purification" and "Sacred Light - Sphere". Comes with a board clear effect on Summon, that your opponent can negate by banishing cards from his hand but this would also give you some Lifepoints.

tWGwI5s.jpg

Sacred Light - Angel of Valor
Level 11
3000/3000
Warrior/Synchro/Effect
1 Tuner + 1 "Sacred Light - Eternal Light"
Once per turn: when the effect of an effect monster activates: you can negate the effect. When this card is destroyed and sent to the Graveyard, Special Summon 1 "Valor Token" (Fairy-Type/LIGHT/Level 4/ATK 0/DEF 2000) in Defense Position. During your End Phase, while this card is in your Graveyard, you can tribute 1 "Valor Token" to Special Summon this card from your Graveyard and if you do increase this cards ATK and DEF by 500.

This is your real bossmonster, being able to negate a monster effect once per turn. Also has a protective self Re-Summon effect that also buffs itself.

[spoiler=Shadow World - CYZ (23 Cards)]

The Shadow World Deck

This is the first Deck i ever made, its from 2013 (quite some time ago xD) and was inspired by my beloved Dark World Deck's Playstyle. Still i wanted to create smth uniquie so didnt wanted them to have effects when being discarded, i wanted to use a "Returned from Graveyard"-mechanic.
Since mechanic is literally a recycle mechanic, the Deck wont run out of steam and i gave it a lot of tools to generate pressure and play reactively.
Its probabaly my most favourite Deck of all, so its the Deck i updated the most over the years and since i love secret rare cards, all the cards are secret rare (xD).

[spoiler=Monster Cards (11)]

bQvaXk0.jpg

Ghorm, Lindworm of the Shadow World
Level 1
300/250
Fiend/Tuner
Effect
You can discard this card from your hand to draw 1 card. When this card in your Greaveyard is returned to your Deck, draw 1 card.

A potential "Draw 2 and start your mechanic" + being a Tuner.

trpoHDQ.jpg

Carrsk, Scavenger of the Shadow World
Level 1
600/300
Fiend/Effect
When this card is Summoned, select 1 monster your opponent controlls, its effects are negated as long this card remains face-up on the Field. You can banish this card from your Graveyard, then choose 3 "Shadow World" cards with diffrent names from your Deck, then your opponent randomly picks 1 of them, shuffle the rest into your Deck. Add the card to your Hand.

Your Searcher but with 1 out of 3 at random not that directly since the deck has enough consistency already to afford that (also its a little more fitting to the shadow theme i think). And on the field negates an annoying monster effect.

e96CehR.jpg

Rhagahl'uk, Summoner of the Shadow World
Level 2
1100/700
Fiend/Effect
When this card is in your Graveyard, you can select this card and 1 other "Shadow World" monster in your Graveyard, return both to your Deck. Then send one other Level 4 or lower "Shadow World" monster from your Deck to your Graveyard.

One of the cards that triggers your core mechanic.

hGIHZ2N.jpg

Kha'hara, Temptress of the Shadow World
Level 2
200/800
Fiend/Tuner
Effect
Once per turn: When this card is in your Graveyard, you can return 1 "Shadow World" monster from your Graveyard to your Deck, then send 1 "Shadow World" monster with the same Level from your Deck to your Graveyard. You can only use the Effect of "Khahara, Temptress of the Shadow World" once per turn.

Another card that triggers your core mechanic too but without recycling itself.

4GUABks.jpg

Ashular, Immortal of the Shadow World
Level 4
1500/1650
Fiend/Effect
When this one Card is returned from the Graveyard to your Deck, put this card on top of your Deck (do not shuffle your Deck). When this card is sent from your Deck to your Graveyard, Special Summon this card. When you draw this card, you can send this card to your Graveyard.

This card is your material to do all your Rank 4 XYZ's and your Synchro's.

sBuDSmc.jpg

Diseae, Witch of the Shadow World
Level 4
1700/200
Fiend/Tuner
Effect
When this card in your Graveyard is returned to your Deck, add 1 "Shadow World" card from your Deck to your Hand. You can return 1 "Shadow World" monster you control to its owner's hand to Special Summon this card from your Graveyard. You can only Special Summon 1 "Diseae, Witch of the Shadow World" per turn.

A searcher that can search out anything for you, but requires you to use your mechnic on it. Can be specialsummoned from your Graveyard to Synchrosummon again and again.

eaiCFgP.jpg

Ze'rakh, Hellhound of the Shadow World
Level 4
2000/300
Fiend/Effect
If you control no monsters you can Special Summon this card from your Hand. If you control any other monsters this card cannot declare an attack. When this card is sent to the Graveyard, return it to your Deck.

Just a Strong earlygame Beatstick with synergy with "C'thara, Huntress of the Shadow World".

bIywTaq.jpg

Garrsk, Souleater of the Shadow World
Level 5
2100/1700
Fiend/Effect
When this card is sent to the Graveyard return it into your Deck. You can Special Summon this card from your hand by returning 1 "Shadow World" monster from your Graveyard to your Deck. You can only resolve this effect by having 3 or less "Shadow World" monsters in your Graveyard and if you do you can add 1 Level 4 or lower "Shadow World" monster from your Deck to your Hand.

One of your medium monsters that also can Search out a Level 1-4 Monster.

cnW4e4x.jpg

Ur'Zhar, Behemoth of the Shadow World
Level 5
2300/900
Fiend/Effect
When this card is sent to the Graveyard return it into your Deck. You can Special Summon this card from your hand by returning 1 "Shadow World" monster from your Graveyard to your Deck. You can only resolve this effect by having 3 or less "Shadow World" monster in your Graveyard and if you do, you can target and destroy 1 card on the Field.

One of your medium monsters that also can destroy one card on its summon.

xImwgTt.jpg

Skah'rath, Reaper of the Shadow World
Level 7
2700/2100
Fiend/Effect
This card cannot attack your opponents Life Points directly. This card can attack 1 additional time during the same Battle Phase for each "Shadow World" monster in your Graveyard. You can Special Summon this card from your hand by having exactly 2 "Shadow World" monsters in your Graveyard.

One of your big monsters that has to potential to fully clear board of all opponents monsters, but really hard to get out.

Stk2yYZ.jpg

Satharron, Bishop of the Shadow World
Level 8
2800/2400
Fiend/Effect
This card can only be Special Summoned (from your hand) by having exactly 5 "Shadow World" monster in your Graveyard. Once per turn, you can send 1 "Shadow World" monster from your hand or your side of the field to the Graveyard, then send 1 card on the Field to the Graveyard. When this card would be sent to the Graveyard, shuffle it into your Deck instead.

You second big monster and your maindeck boss monster, hard to get out, can pop a card each turn and recycles itself.

[spoiler=Spell Cards (4)]

KrfQVGx.jpg

Energy of the Shadow World
Normal Spell Card
Effect
Send the top card of your Deck to the Graveyard, then draw 1 card and.

Triggers your core mechanic and draws a card, pure speed.

BPBt6F2.jpg

Return of the Shadow World
Normal Spell Card
Effect
You can only activate this card by having 3 or more "Shadow World" monsters in your Graveyard. Draw 1 card, then select 2 "Shadow World" monsters in your Graveyard and return them to your Deck.

Midgame card that triggers your core mechanic 2 times and gives you a draw.

STk5MTP.jpg

Shadow World's Vengeance
Qucik-Play Spell Card
Effect
Special Summon 1 Level 5 or lower "Shadow World" monster from your Deck. You cannot Special Summon any other monsters the turn you activated this effect. During your next Standby Phase place the monster summoned by this cards effect on top of your Deck.

Useful to get a shield during your opponents turn, or activate at the end of your opponents turn to place something on top of your deck for synergy with "Kha'narok, Archlord of the Shadow World" and "Ashular, Immortal of the Shadow World".

gwutDXJ.jpg

Shadow World
Field Spell Card
Effect
Once per turn, you can shuffle 1 "Shadow World" monster from your Graveyard back into your Deck, then send the top card of your Deck to the Graveyard. If a "Shadow World" monster was sent by this cards effect to the Graveyard place 1 "Shadow"-counter (max. 2) on this card. When this card would be destroyed you can remove 1 "Shadow"-counter from this card instead.

You field spell card that triggers your core mechanic plus eventually gaining a self protective effect.

[spoiler=Trap Cards (2)]

qsIiIoN.jpg

Curse of the Shadow World
Normal Trap Card
Effect
Target one card in your Graveyard, resolve that cards effect as if it was sent to the Graveyard by this cards card effect (if it has any). After the Effects of the target card resolved and if it's still in your Graveyard; banish it and if you do, target 1 card on the field and destroy it.

Triggers your core mechanic, may banish the target but then destroys 1 card on the field too.

P0wRhnX.jpg

Into the Shadow World
Continuous Trap Card
Effect
Send 1 card from your Hand to the Graveyard to activate this card. As long as you have no Monsters in your Graveyard reduce the Level of all "Shadow World" Monsters of Level 5 or higher by 1. As long as you control this face-up card, your opponent can not play or activate Field Spell cards and/or the Effects of a Field Spell card.

Reduces the level of your medium and big monsters by 1 if your graveyard is empty, while protecting your field spell card and disrupting your opponents by not allowing him to use his field spell card.

[spoiler=Extra Deck Cards (6)]

Qb9Kuo3.jpg

C'thara, Huntress of the Shadow World
Rank 4
1600/2200
Fiend/XYZ/Effect
2 Level 4 "Shadow World" monsters
Once per turn, during either player's turn, except during the Battle Phase: You can detach 1 XYZ Material from this card, reduce the ATK of all monsters your opponent currently controls by 300. As long one of the XYZ Materials attached to this card is "Ze'rakh, Hellhound of the Shadow World" increase the ATK of this card buy 800.

Early XYZ to debuff your opponent, syngery to self buff with "Ze'rakh, Hellhound of the Shadow World".

feseUaQ.jpg

Moltharkk, Keeper of the Shadow World
Rank 5
2550/1950
Fiend/XYZ/Effect
2 Level 5 "Shadow World" monsters
Once per turn: you can detatch 1 XYZ Material from this card to return one of your banished cards back to your Graveyard or one card from your Graveyard to your Deck. As long this card has XYZ material attached to it, your opponent cannot target other "Shadow World" monsters for attacks or effects of Spell/Trap cards.

Strong offensive stats, recycling banished monsters or triggering your core mechanic. Protecting your monsters from attacks and targeting Spell/Traps cards.

KqLnqiT.jpg

Gordecay, Shadow Dragon of the Shadow World
Level 8
2200/0
Fiend/Synchro/Effect
1 DARK Tuner + 1 or more non-Tuner DARK monsters
When this card is sent from the Field to the Graveyard, you can discard 1 card, to Special Summon this card from your Graveyard in face-up defense position and if you do increase this cards ATK by 500.

Re-Summons itself and buffs itself on Re-Summon.

STRhfNd.jpg

Luzarion, Fallen Angel of the Shadow World
Level 6
2450/1200
Fiend/Synchro/Effect
1 "Shadow World" Tuner + 1 or more non-Tuner DARK monsters
When this card is sent from the Field to the Graveyard, Special Summon 1 "Khalukk, Archlord of the Shadow World" from your Extra Deck or Graveyard and equipp it with this card. When this card is equipped to a Monster and leaves the field, return the equipped Monster to your Extra Deck and banish this card.

Synergy with "Khalukk, Archlord of the Shadow World".

6Sh1yqE.jpg

Kha'narok, Archlord of the Shadow World
Level 9
2400/2600
Fiend/Synchro/Effect
1 "Shadow World" Tuner + 1 or more non-Tuner DARK monsters
When this card is Special Summoned: Send the top 2 cards of your Deck to the Graveyard, this card gains 300 ATK for each "Shadow World" monster card, that is sent to the Graveyard, by this effect. Once per turn, if this card would be destroyed you can tribute 1 other "Shadow World" monster from your side of the field instead.

Potential strong beatstick, filling your graveyard with ressources for your core mechanic on summon, also buffing itself by doing so.

0H5bxdD.jpg
Zer'rath, Soul Reaper of Shadow the World
Level 11
2900/2500
Fiend/Synchro/Effect
1 Tuner + "Scyth, Reaper of the Shadow World"
When this card destroys an opponent's monster by battle, it gains 600 ATK (until the end of the Battle Phase) and can attack again. If this card is sent to the Graveyard, Special Summon 1 "Soul Stone Token" (Fiend-Type/DARK/Level 12/ATK 0/DEF 2000) in Defense Position. During the End Phase of your Turn you can Special Summon this card from your Graveyard by Tributing 1 "Soul Stone Token" from your Side of the Field.

Super hard summoning conditions since "Scyth, Reaper of the Shadow World" already has hard summoning conditions. very strong defensive self Re-Summoning effect and buffing itself on Re-Summon.

Your Chaos deck seems interesting. So some of the Spells, you can only have 1 of each. You could add something like "once per Duel". Then if people want to use it, they will only put 1 in deck as you can only use it once during that duel. And it banishes, so decks that rely on the graveyard is in trouble, so to speak. But it's also balanced, so there's a plus. And the fact that the medium monsters and boss monster are both Light and Dark makes Honest usable along with Black Luster Solider-Envoy of the Beginning as you can possible banish only 1 monster to bring him out.

Your Chaos deck seems interesting. So some of the Spells, you can only have 1 of each. You could add something like "once per Duel". Then if people want to use it, they will only put 1 in deck as you can only use it once during that duel. And it banishes, so decks that rely on the graveyard is in trouble, so to speak. But it's also balanced, so there's a plus. And the fact that the medium monsters and boss monster are both Light and Dark makes Honest usable along with Black Luster Solider-Envoy of the Beginning as you can possible banish only 1 monster to bring him out.

thank you for ur positive critic :D yes there are some cards already limited or semi-limited, i just didnt add it there since i dont know where i saved the list xD

the cards and decks are meant to be played without considering any real cards ^^

Archived