22 replies to this topic

Shradow

Shradow

The Commish

• Legendary Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 19,682 posts
  • Alias:Shradow

Ermagerd it looks awesome, also RIP LEGO Death Star.

jLpBUMz.gif

3DS FC: 0748-6486-2145

NNID: Shradow

PSN: Ragaror

BattleTag: Shradow#1617

(△)

(△)

Carbonized Cells Can't Regenerate.

• Ace Investigator
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,638 posts
  • Alias:(parenthesis)
  • Spouse:some shitty waifu

Dammit hulk you guys could have sold the disguise but you fucked up

hPNN3xu.gif

General Heinous

General Heinous

A candidate for humanity's sake

• Senior Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,558 posts
  • Alias:Kano, Kanokarob

Movie tries to make me believe a real nerd would break a LEGo Death Star under any circumstances, and movie is wrong.

The hype is strong. Anyone want to enlighten me as to bird person's identity?

Shradow

Shradow

The Commish

• Legendary Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 19,682 posts

The hype is strong. Anyone want to enlighten me as to bird person's identity?

That would be the Vulture. He's actually the second villain Spider-Man ever encountered, so having him be the villain in the first movie is pretty cool.

jLpBUMz.gif

Hi I'm Dad

Hi I'm Dad

Fuck I look like?

• Moderators
  • 13,715 posts
  • Alias:Dad
  • Spouse:Hip-hop

I NEED TO SEE SHOCKER.  Please and thank you.

Don't get me fucked up.

Phantom Roxas

Phantom Roxas

Forward

• Legendary Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 25,783 posts

Been excited for this ever since it was first announced, and it looks good. Also really looking forward to seeing the dynamic between Peter and Tony.

tumblr_inline_ot9go8xoBd1r7t2ot_540.gif

Hi I'm Dad

Hi I'm Dad

Fuck I look like?

• Moderators
  • 13,715 posts

This better not have too much Iron Man in it.  I'll be really upset :(.  But if it's like, Tony shows up at the end to help Peter, then yeah, that's fine.  Also, SHOCKER PLS.

Don't get me fucked up.

Chaos Sonic

Chaos Sonic

ALL HAIL THE KING, BABY!!!

• Legendary Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 19,127 posts

Okay, its official...aside from Guardians 2 and Thor 3...THIS is the movie I'm most hyped for next year!

Again, the Spider suit looks amazing! The Vulture suit looks better than I originally thought! Shocker, I do believe was the guy who was knocking the bus into Parker, but can't exactly be sure.

I also enjoy the fact that the kid Parker is friends with, Ned Leed, is a combination of both Ned Leed from the comics (originally was the Hobgoblin, but in other areas was just remaining as a Daily Bugle reporter) and Ganke Lee from the Ultimate universe (see the obvious love for Legos right there xD). Its an interesting idea so I'm sure it'll do well.

Also, I want to take it that the current possible love interest is Liz Allen? And I guess Michelle is just there to be a nerd too? *shrugs*

My Themes

My World ~ Sick Puppies

Vs. Character | Bad | End of the World

N5fk7nD.png

My New Signature Move!

(△)

(△)

• Ace Investigator
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,638 posts

It frustrates me that Jessica Jones is an adult in this universe.

hPNN3xu.gif

Chaos Sonic

Chaos Sonic

• Legendary Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 19,127 posts

Eh don't let it get to you too much.

Though it would've been cool that they put Jones and Parker in the same school and what not. But still.

My Themes

My World ~ Sick Puppies

N5fk7nD.png

My New Signature Move!

Phantom Roxas

Phantom Roxas

Forward

• Legendary Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 25,783 posts

Okay, its official...aside from Guardians 2 and Thor 3...THIS is the movie I'm most hyped for next year!

Again, the Spider suit looks amazing! The Vulture suit looks better than I originally thought! Shocker, I do believe was the guy who was knocking the bus into Parker, but can't exactly be sure.

I also enjoy the fact that the kid Parker is friends with, Ned Leed, is a combination of both Ned Leed from the comics (originally was the Hobgoblin, but in other areas was just remaining as a Daily Bugle reporter) and Ganke Lee from the Ultimate universe (see the obvious love for Legos right there xD). Its an interesting idea so I'm sure it'll do well.

Also, I want to take it that the current possible love interest is Liz Allen? And I guess Michelle is just there to be a nerd too? *shrugs*

Well, Hobgoblin wasn't Hobgoblin. He was brainwashed by the actual Hobgoblin and planted as a decoy.

Yes, that's supposed to be Liz Allen, though I doubt Michelle will be a nerd. She's a mysterious, especially considering the rumors that she may actually be Mary Jane.

tumblr_inline_ot9go8xoBd1r7t2ot_540.gif

Hi I'm Dad

Hi I'm Dad

Fuck I look like?

• Moderators
  • 13,715 posts

If we get a Jones cameo I would be sooooooo happy.

Don't get me fucked up.

Chaos Sonic

Chaos Sonic

• Legendary Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 19,127 posts

1Well, Hobgoblin wasn't Hobgoblin. He was brainwashed by the actual Hobgoblin and planted as a decoy.

2Yes, that's supposed to be Liz Allen, though I doubt Michelle will be a nerd. She's a mysterious, especially considering the rumors that she may actually be Mary Jane.

1. Huh...didn't know that. Interesting xD

2. Well, its what I was under the assumption atm with Michelle. As for her being MJ, well she would've already had the red hair at this point, wouldn't she?

My Themes

My World ~ Sick Puppies

N5fk7nD.png

My New Signature Move!

Shradow

Shradow

The Commish

• Legendary Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 19,682 posts

The trailer didn't have enough Marisa Tomei. More hot Aunt May!

jLpBUMz.gif

(△)

(△)

• Ace Investigator
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,638 posts

I mean... There are 3 heroes in NYC (admittedly in the Manhattan area rather than Queens) and Iron Fist and Punisher make 5, so I wouldn't be surprised whatsoever.

hPNN3xu.gif

White

White

• Night's Watch
  • 11,281 posts
  • Spouse:Life and Death

jesus how old is peter in this

Kid seems like a HS fish

5l6Lmwb.gif

h9HnKYe.gifPY8EtN8.pngsp8QpRU.gif

bngoeJd.gif

Shradow

Shradow

The Commish

• Legendary Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 19,682 posts

Well his actor is 20, but Peter Parker became Spider-Man at age 15. I'm actually glad they got someone who looks young enough for once, considering both previous Spider-Man movie series started at his origin.

jLpBUMz.gif

Darj

Darj

Brightest Way

• Senior Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,979 posts

Wow, that Vulture is amazing, like... damn. I'm not a devoted follower of Spider Man but I have seen a bit of the Vulture and always regarded it as kinda lame because of its appearance and powers (practically just flying) but this "overhaul" on him is just amazing with that hazard-ish helmet and he mechanical wings with those propellers; as of now I see the character in an entirely different way. Kind of reminds me of what the previous Spiderman movie did for Rhino, taking the mechatronical approach for interpreting their powers, as opposed to focusing too much on mutations or biological enhancements. It's really exciting for me.

Also, I like this I idea or suspicion I got that this Vulture may stem from the technological race, so to speak, on suits & exoskeletons that in a way Stark started with Iron Man; the 2nd Iron Man movie is about that, after all. Heck, even Iron Man appears in this movie, further sustaining this suspicion of Stark Industries being related to this new Vulture.

2017 Monster Tickets

vvb9i54.jpg

— Don’t forget.
Always, somewhere,
someone is fighting for you.
— As long as you remember her,
you are not alone.

Stand

bkWHGLt.gifwlWp4Vr.gif
Credits: cat6757(dA) - Neko-Slay(dA)

Shradow

Shradow

The Commish

• Legendary Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 19,682 posts

I agree, I really like the look of Vulture in this one. The helmet and pilot-esque look is really cool, his classic look with this green spandex really wouldn't have worked nowadays.

Also, based on this taking place after Civi War, thank god they're not doing another origin story. We get it, Uncle Ben is dead, and Peter had a bad time at the spider factory, we get it. Maybe include a little flashback or callback in the dialogue or something just in case, but it's been told to death so many times I'm done with it.

jLpBUMz.gif

Fusion

Fusion

Heart Odyssey

• Springtime Hero
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 29,386 posts
  • Alias:Fusion

Huh, missed this thread.

I'm with Sonic, this is the movie I'm hyped for most next year. I've liked all 5 of the other Spider-Man movies (yes, even 3 and ASM2) but I'm particularly excited for this since it looks like they finally nailed Peter Parker's character. Tobey and Andrew emphasized great aspects of both, but Tom strikes the perfect balance.

The action looks good; I'm excited to see if Michael Keaton will break the MCU streak of bad villains. I think he and the higher-ups will have a sense of humor about writing the role; they totally cast him on purpose after Birdman.

Shocker's in the movie, I think he'll be an intro villain like Rhino was. I'm game for that approach since it lets them throw in lower-tier villains that couldn't carry their own film. I didn't realize the best friend was Ned Leed, I did notice the Ganke parallels but that's interesting.

As for Mary Jane, I don't think Zendaya's her. What I'm hoping they could do (assuming not but you never know) is that they already secretly cast her and Aunt May's going to try and tell Peter something the whole movie, that she set him up for the big dance with her neighbor's niece. And the film ends with her at the door, "Face it tiger, you just hit the jackpot."

SSUUp5W.png

~HeavyMetalHanzo

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users