~Dragon Ball, the Eternal Journey~ *Best Dragon Ball Gallery on YCM EVER* [UPDATED 2/16/18] (67/250?) PART 3

HulkTySSJ2

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Text Update!

The OG YGO game is getting a major OCG change coming in July.

Example: Graveyard = GY ; “-Type” is now excluded; Spell or Trap "Card" is now just "Spell" or "Trap", etc.

I'll be adding a few changes myself to prepare for the future.

With = w/

And = & (if it works)

Main Phase = MP, MP1, MP2

Considering the following:

"Special Summon X from the Graveyard" -> Revive X
(Ruling: Unless the card is reviving itself, this effect targets X in the Graveyard)

"Add X from your deck to your hand" -> Recruit X

"This card is unaffected by X" -> Immune to X

"This card cannot be targeted by X" -> Untargetable by X

(So when you have a card that's unaffected by and cannot be summoned by X, all you need to write is 'Immune to and Untargetable by X')

Another example: Activate only during your Battle Phase - During your Battle Phase

All new cards will go through most of these changes.
I'll reupload all old cards some time later.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hi,

I´ve just made this account to let you know that I love this stuff. Seriously, I would really like for you to continue working on these cards, I think you´ve done an amazing job. It would be awesome if you could make cards for all the characters in DB/Z/GT/Super, including filler sagas and main techniques, though I know that may be wishful thinking for my part. Still, congratz on what´s been done so far!

I think he is going to be doing that in the near future, albeit he's just going to be modifying this thread w/out feedback due to the scale of this.

But yeah, for the future, make sure you give specifics on how you think the cards do in terms of design with each other (and probably the actual game).

Hi,

I´ve just made this account to let you know that I love this stuff. Seriously, I would really like for you to continue working on these cards, I think you´ve done an amazing job. It would be awesome if you could make cards for all the characters in DB/Z/GT/Super, including filler sagas and main techniques, though I know that may be wishful thinking for my part. Still, congratz on what´s been done so far!

Thanks! I have over 500 cards actually. Just click on the spoiler tabs. They provide links to the other threads because you can only have a set amount of images per thread. I put 250 cards per thread, so there are 2 other full ones besides this one.

Thanks again.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

The graphic on your cards are great, most notably Omega Shenron's, the ATK and DEF of these cards, while really high, is suitable, granted that they are dragon ball cards and Dragon Ball characters are extremely powerful, for the most part.

The effects are interesting as well as that isn't anything to through away, the only thing I'd suggest is;

Format these threads better, maybe post one thread per saga? Because sometimes less is more and too much can look messy and excuse my language, but a clusterfark.

The graphic on your cards are great, most notably Omega Shenron's, the ATK and DEF of these cards, while really high, is suitable, granted that they are dragon ball cards and Dragon Ball characters are extremely powerful, for the most part.

The effects are interesting as well as that isn't anything to through away, the only thing I'd suggest is;

Format these threads better, maybe post one thread per saga? Because sometimes less is more and too much can look messy and excuse my language, but a clusterfark.

Thanks. ATK/DEF can't be series accurate, so you gotta "think Yugioh" on that.

Thanks. The reason I don't have over 100 more cards is because I want to make sure the effects not only fit within the Yugioh card game's official rules, but it also represents the character/move/event or a time the character experienced, all while not being to "OP" for the original Yugioh game. This is why many cards have similar effects though.

Saga threads would be WAY too much right now. I make random cards as they come to mind. The current set-up is perfect for it. All cards are alphabetized too.

That's fair and does make sense, but the reason I'd suggest sagas is it would look more neat and structure, but of course it is all up to you, as it is your cards, I've actually been following you for some time now, mainly on DeviantART, you have good cards man, can't wait to see more.

Thanks, please come again.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived