Elyse the Embalmbed (Gemini Pendulums? THIS IS MADNESS!)

Black D'Sceptyr

Ain't gonna bore you with regalia about how this originally started out as a scale helper for P.M. Captor before I started getting those subversive "what if I mixed this up a bit?" urges firing off in my brain. Definitely not gonna talk about how I've always had a curious spot about Pendulum, despite their rip-your-hair-out-levels of field recovery forcing everything around it to either tier up or perish. And certainly not talking about how it's weird that a card based on a picture of a clearly alive spellcaster that is only flanked by the undead is somehow qualifying as Zombie-Type, especially considering the fits I get about every humanoid too busted to be Warrior-Type being shoehorned into Psychics (LOOKING AT YOU, RITUAL BEASTS, KOZMO AND SQMP BLUE LAYER.) 

Just...enjoy my first attempt at a Gemini Pendulum. 

And may the reviews and revelry arrive in abundance (wew nelly, that's been a while sitting on the ol' tongue.)

elyse_the_embalmed_by_bdsceptyr-darn0o2.

[spoiler=Elyse the Embalmed: Info]

EARTH/Zombie-Type Gemini Pendulum Effect Monster/Level 6/2350 ATK/1500 DEF

Scales: 7/7

Pendulum Lore: All monsters in both Graveyards are treated as Zombie-Type monsters in addition to their original Types.

Lore: This card is treated as a Normal Pendulum Monster while face-up on the field or in the Graveyard. While this card is face-up on the field, you can Normal Summon it to have it become a Pendulum Effect Monster with these effects.
• Cannot be destroyed by battle against an opponent's Zombie-Type monster.
• All face-up Special Summoned monsters on the field are treated as Zombie-Type monsters.
• If a monster(s) in the Graveyard with the same Type as a monster on the field would be banished, shuffle it into the Deck instead.

BDS, signing off.

Archived