[MACR] Duelist Advent

This is an actual good card.

Issue being that it only has 2 S/T targets that you previously played, iirc, and only 2 monsters of note.

okay as I typed this I convinced myself against my point

Lmfao forgot Luster

Searches Pend Sorc, the Slayer/Overlord foursome, OEPD (spiral is better for him, but not mutually exclusive), and the Pendulumgraphs off the top of my head.

As someone mentioned in the discord, it searches Pendulum Hole for those pesky mirror matches.

it also searches Vector, and I guess Lector on top of the aforementioned Luster.

Searches Pendulum Call (LOL), and also searches Amazing Pendulum, both of which aren't too bad of an option. Pendulum Storm isn't too bad either.

While this card has many good applications, the most noteworthy is easily Luster.

That card has only gotten marginally worse in its own right, but it still has one of the strongest Pendulum Effects in the game, in addition to being a good monster.

Zarc Magicians especially sell this, because they have so many good targets for this, and Luster + Astrograph is tucking sweet.

Amazing Pendulum may be worth looking into, as you can clear your scales easily enough, but IDK. Luster, Iris, Graphs, and Call are more than enough, this card is just over and beyond.

limit it nao

Archived