- Apparently Ai posted same thing 212 times on the message boards. (That ring any bells here?)
- Earth wants to duel Yusaku to see if humanity is worth trusting; also socially awkward.
- So Invalid Dolmen just requires 2+ EARTH monsters on a 2.8K body that does stuff. Uh yeah, I think the writers are finally breaking the mold a bit more on Link design.
- Thing has Tri-Gate arrows, which is fine. (People already abuse it anyway, so...)
- Link 1 with 1600 ATK; just requires vanilla Cyberse and points up, but...that isn't an issue.
- Earth summons a Link 2, and it's recognized as Aqua's monster.