[MACR] Transcendental Polymerization

TranscendentalPolymerization-MACR-JP-OP.

Normal Spell Card

Lore: Pay 2000 LP; Fusion Summon 1 Fusion Monster from your Extra Deck, using 2 monsters you control as Fusion Materials. Cards and effects cannot be activated in response to this card's activation. You can banish this card from your Graveyard, then target 1 monster Fusion Summoned by this card's effect; Special Summon all the Fusion Materials that were used for its Fusion Summon from your Graveyard, but their ATK and DEF become 0, also they have their effects negated.

To be honest, I didn't really like this thing when I first saw it. The cost and restrictions seemed a bit too much for me, but looking closer, this definitely has its uses, but only in certain decks. Like, things that can Fusion and Xyz (i.e. HEROes) and Fusion and Synchro (Got me on this one), stuff like that.

But it still only really works in those decks, and the pay-off doesn't seem horribly worth it, at least to me. I'm most likely missing something incredibly obvious.

Discuss.

Next time, use paste as plain text. It removes the links from the text, as well as the nasty white background visible if you use 2edgy, as I do.

I thought this card was fantastic when I first saw it, but it really needs some Fusion Monsters that can actually make use of it, and Starve Venom, while generic, just isn't worth making. It would also need a deck that can search it and properly make use of it.

Archived