Coming back to my old acc.

BleuConviction

Well, I'm on break right now and I was doing my usual hobbies (mostly gaming), and I eventually got bored of that. Instead, I decided to get back into yu-gi-oh after recalling my past passion for the game. First  I played a few games on ygo pro and eventually dug up some old cards, but the thing I recalled the most was this site. I remember back in 2014 when I created my dragon world archetype and went back to look at it. I was so surprised at the amount of work I put into some of the creativity I had, so I decided to start posting content again. Anyways, greetings I'm back and with a new name. I'm working on a "Dimensional" archetype at the moment which involves humans and mechs (as xyzs and synchros) and plan to finish within the end of the week (if i dont get too lazy). so thats something to look forward too. Trust me it will blow your socks off.

~ BleuConviction

A note that you're technically past the threshold to be considered a new member (and thus, should be using the Return thread). 

But anyway, welcome (back). 

Make sure you are familiar with the site / section rules because they have changed a bit since the last time you logged on here. 

If you post stuff in Custom Cards, make sure you understand the policies in there, because Advanced and Casual do have separate standards (they are similar, but have small differences). If you need clarification on them, ask me (Custom Cards is my main section). 

Archived