Hello guys nice to meet you

Proltvkun

Hello guys nice to meet you, im Luca from argentina and im very happy for find this awesome site, i like if i get an friend or club, but inclusive in the internet i am an forever alone (XD).

Also, i make almost 1 deck per week, but only i gwt 2 coments in the deck that i published T_T.

Yeah... That is the introduction!

Welcome to YCM. 

I've seen you around in Custom Cards [CC], so hopefully you've gotten a read of the section rules. If you venture in other sections, make sure you read the rules for those areas, because they have different standards (plus the general stuff). 

If you need help, feel free to message me or one of my colleagues. (You can always PM me if you want to talk about stuff)

Have fun :D

----

[spoiler=Let's see if my Spanish has gotten rusty from not using it for a while]

Bienvenidos a YCM, Lucas.

Te he mirado algunas veces en Custom Cards así es que esperar has leído las normas de foro. Si vas en una otras sección de foro, aseguráte que lees las normas allí porque son diferentes que CC, además de las normas generalmente. 

Si requerís/requieres ayuda, pedíme/pideme o uno de mis compañeros. Me podés/puedes enviar un mensaje privado si querés/quieres hablar sobre cualquier cosa. 

(Should translate to the same thing I wrote in English, but yeah)

-----

P.S. Think Mugen might enjoy having another member from his country if he's still here. 

Howdy proltvkun, welcome to YCM! I see you've already met Winter and Sakura. As for me, I'm Yui, and you probably won't see much of me unless you venture into RP or Misc. Before you go any further, make sure you've already read up on the site rules, as well as the section rules for any section you'll be frequenting, as Sakura mentioned. Any questions you've got about stuff can be directed to a site moderator (they have bold names in the "Online Users" part at the bottom of the forum's main page, and staff banners where my Abyssal Fleet one is (unless it's Black)), such as Sakura, or otherwise just a more experienced member.

So yeah. Be good, don't make an ass of yourself, and most of all, have fun during your stay here! After all, you're here forever now. Might as well get comfy.

Archived