Banlist Erratas

There's currently 56 banned cards left. Konami has made their intention to errata card off the list pretty evident. Based on the last batch, we've finally hit the 5DS era

I guess here's a list of erratas I thought would balance the remaining banned card, but feel free to critique anything you think needs more of a "hit"

[spoiler=4 Dragon Rulers]

"You can banish a total of 2 FIRE and/or Dragon-Type monsters from your hand and/or Graveyard" => "You can banish a total of 3 FIRE and/or Dragon-Type monsters from your hand and/or Graveyard"

Basic idea is it kills them as a deck, and 2->3 makes it so just the babies cannot fuel a ruler by themselves. 

[spoiler=Majespecter Kirin]

During either player's turn: You can target 1 Pendulum Monster in your Monster Zone and 1 monster your opponent controls; return them to the hand(s). You can only use this effect of "Majespecter Unicorn - Kirin" once per turn. Cannot be targeted or destroyed by your opponent's card effects.

Reduce the spell-speed

[spoiler=Performapal Monkeyboard]

+ Sangan Clause 

+ Qli Clause

You cannot Special Summon monsters, except "Performapal" monsters. During your Main Phase, if this card was activated this turn: You can add 1 Level 4 or lower "Performapal" monster from your Deck to your hand, but you cannot activate cards, or the effects of cards, with that name for the rest of this turn. You can only use this effect of "Performapal Monkeyboard" once per turn.

[spoiler=Makyura the Destructor]

Temple of the Kings style hard OPT

"During the turn this card was sent to the Graveyard, you can activate Trap Cards from your hand. You can only use the effect of "Makyura the Destructor" once per turn.

[spoiler=Tribe Infecting Virus]

+ Hard OPT

Discard 1 card from your hand and declare 1 Type of monster. Destroy all face-up monsters of the declared Type on the field. You can only use the effect of "Tribe Infecting Virus" once per turn.

[spoiler=Witch of the Black Forest]

+ Sangan Clause 

When this card is sent from the field to the Graveyard: Add 1 monster with 1500 or less DEF from your Deck to your hand, but you cannot activate cards, or the effects of cards, with that name for the rest of this turn. You can only use the effect of "Witch of the Black Forest" once per turn.

[spoiler=Performage Plushfire]

Pendulum Effect -Fine

Monster Effect: If When this card on the field is destroyed by battle or card effect: You can Special Summon 1 "Performage" monster from your hand or Deck, except "Performage Plushfire". You can only use this effect of "Performage Plushfire" once per turn.

Hard OPT + Misses Timing 

[spoiler=Wind-Up Hunter]

+Hard OPT

You can Tribute 1 face-up "Wind-Up" monster, except "Wind-Up Hunter"; send 1 random card from your opponent's hand to the Graveyard. This effect can only be used once while this card is face-up on the field. You can only use this effect of "Wind-Up Hunter" once per turn.

[spoiler=Cyber Jar]

Shuffle extra cards into deck, instead of adding to hand + hard OPT

FLIP: Destroy all monsters on the field, then both players reveal the top 5 cards from their Decks, then Special Summon all revealed Level 4 or lower monsters in face-up Attack Position or face-down Defense Position, also add any remaining cards to their hand also banish any remaining cards (If either player has less than 5 cards in their Deck, reveal as many as possible.)  You can only use this effect of "Cyber Jar" once per turn.

[spoiler=Yata-Garasu]

+Exciton Clause

This card cannot be Special Summoned. This card returns to its owner's hand during the End Phase of the turn it is Normal Summoned or flipped face-up. When this card inflicts Battle Damage to your opponent and if your opponent has more total cards in their hand and their side of the field than you do: they skip their next Draw Phase.

[spoiler=Level Eater]

+ Partial Hard OPT

If this card is in your Graveyard: You can target 1 Level 5 or higher monster you control; reduce its Level by 1, and if you do, Special Summon this card. This face-up card on the field cannot be Tributed, except for a Tribute Summon. You can only use the effect of each "Level Eater" once per turn.

[spoiler=Magical Scientist]

+ Hard OPT + Effects of Fusion Monsters Summoned negated

Pay 1000 Life Points to Special Summon 1 level 6 or lower Fusion Monster from your Extra Deck in face-up Attack or Defense Position but its effect(s) are negated. That Fusion Monster cannot attack your opponent's Life Points directly, and is returned to your Extra Deck at the end of the turn. You can only use the effect of "Magical Scientist" once per turn.

[spoiler=Destiny Hero - Disk Commander]

+ Hard OPT + Banish Requirement

When this card is Special Summoned from the Graveyard: banish this card; Draw 2 cards.  You can only use the effect of "Destiny Hero - Disk Commander" once per turn.

[spoiler=Subsitoad]

+ Hard OPT

[spoiler=Fishborg Blaster]

+ Hard OPT

[/spoiler

[spoiler=Mind Master]

+ Hard OPT

[spoiler=Elder God Norden]

+ Elder God N'tss requirements + Hard OPT

1 Synchro or Xyz Monster + 1 Synchro or Xyz Monster

1 Synchro Monster + 1 Xyz Monster

Must be Special Summoned (from your Extra Deck) by sending the above cards you control to the Graveyard, and cannot be Special Summoned by other ways. (You do not use "Polymerization".) When this card is Special Summoned: You can target 1 Level 4 or lower monster in your Graveyard; Special Summon it, but its effects are negated, also banish it when this card leaves the field. You can only use the effect of "Elder God Norden" once per turn.

(removes "Infernity" Conflict, Removes Super-Poly conflict, removes Instant Fusion conflict)

[spoiler=Lavaval Chain]

Material Bump + Hard OPT

3 Level 4 monsters

Once per turn: You can detach 1 Xyz Material from this card to activate 1 of these effects; ● Send 1 card from your Deck to the Graveyard. ● Choose 1 monster from your Deck and place it on top of your Deck. You can only use one effect of "Lavaval Chain" per turn, and only once that turn.

[spoiler=Tellarknight Ptolemaeus]

+ SS reduction 

2 or more Level 4 monsters

Once per Chain, during either player's turn: You can detach 3 Xyz Materials from this card; Special Summon from your Extra Deck, 1 monster that is 1 Rank higher than this card, except a "Number" monster, by using this face-up card you control as the Xyz Material. (This is treated as an Xyz Summon. Xyz Materials attached to this card also become Xyz Materials on the Summoned monster.) You can detach 7 Xyz Materials from this card; skip your opponent's next turn. During each player's End Phase: You can attach 1 "Stellarknight" card from your Extra Deck to this card as a face-up Xyz Material.

I'll do S/T tomorrow, tired

This isn't an exhaustive list:

I wasn't able to think of a way to errata

Victory Dragon

Performage Damajuggler

Fiber Jar

Shock Master

Time to give my (critical? :P ) opinion for the cards:

Dragon rulers
They are never going to return at full power (@Limited max), so "their deck" will never be a thing. If anything, the babies can be semi- or Limited to avoid any huge advantage (considering an errata will take place).
As for the errata itself: Increasing the number of the required monsters to Special Summon them is already a good change. No need to not allow Dragons to be banished; it's not like people will randomly start running Dragons to Summon them easier. (I'm a bit cautious about it, though. Reason: Lawnmowing and other techs.)
Fine to not be banned, but still well-designed to not be cautious.

Majespecter Kirin
It would definitely be off the banlist if this errata takes place. Not sure how can it be nerfed any better except by removing the Quick Effect ability, so nothing more to say.

Performapal Monkeyboard
Haven't seen it thoroughly; no idea about the card.

Makyura the Destructor
So the monster version of Temple Of The Kings. Compared to that, it can be abused easier. Limited at best, IF at all.

Tribe Infecting Virus
I'm fine with it.

Witch of the Black Forest
Depends to what it can interract with. Hardly any opinion about this.

Performage Plushfire
Same with Monkeyboard.

Wind-Up Hunter
Looks fine to me.

Cyber Jar
Morphing Jar #2 is a thing. While shuffling from the field >> destroying, CJ gives you the benefit to Special Summon monsters face-up if you want to (hence further supplying yourself with cards if possible), while you don't lose critical cards (like you'd do with MJ #2). Doesn't look crazy with the 2 major changes, but the nightmarish nature of the card is still there. :)
Looks kinda fine, but I'm not confident.

Yata-Garasu
Looks fair. I wouldn't mind it not being banned, but that's all the credit I can give it. Best case scenario, it would be used for meme plays, but oh well...

Level Eater
In general, people don't like drawing it, so they'd run 1-2 of them; Foolish Burial or One For One (as general examples). Why not allow multiples activate their effect but only once each, instead?
Totally fine, although maybe too much nerfed.

Magical Scientist
One For One is a thing, although I doubt it would abuse the card that badly. Looks fine.

Destiny Hero - Disk Commander
This is the reason why some cards don't need to leave the banlist: They'd be nerfed so hard that they'd lose all their beauty.
Looks fine. However, I'm not entirely sure for drawing 2 cards instead of 1 (but in the latter case, banishing the monster would be too much).

Subsitoad
At least it's Level 1, so this helps a bit.
Unaware of what it can do (even with the errata), so no opinion about it.

Fishborg Blaster
No idea.

Mind Master
No idea.

Elder God Norden
Same thing with Disk Commander: Too much nerfed to make it a fair card. "Fair" is subjective, though. In my opinion, a strict Summoning Condition (from an already controlled one) with a hard OPT is just too much.
Not worth it.

Lavaval Chain
I like the hard OPT clause. I'm a bit sceptical for the increase to the required Materials, though. In general, it's like "nerfing" the card in a way that only decks which can spam Level 4 monster with ease will use the card (where is already an advantage by default).
Not worth it. At least, according to the card's effects.

Tellarknight Ptolemaeus
Since you removed the Quick Effect application, there's no need to increase the cost to activate Ptolo's effect; it needs to remain on the field to do so (unless you wanted to prevent attaching Materials or Special Summoning this card indirectly by ways I'm not aware of).
It's not really worth it, unless the parenthesis before is valid.

As for the cards you can't find good erratas for, here're my thoughts:

Victory Dragon
You can't. Simple. Unless you remove (or change) the "you win the Match" part, nothing can be done. The card is already bad from every aspect to be errata'd (unless you want it buffed instead, but this is a different matter). However, if you do want to make the critical change, the card loses its entire meaning.
Just, don't.

Performage Damajuggler
Each effect is ok by itself, but they altogether make the card so crazy. Hard to suggest something.

Fiber Jar
If you nerfed Cyber Jar a lot, then Fiber Jar will cease to exist. You would need to add/change many things in order to make the card fair. But change what? Remove one of the sum of cards to be shuffled? To change the number of cards drawn? To make it activate only under very certain conditions? In all that, hard OPT is required.
I'll say only 5 words: Chaos Emperor Dragon. Nuff said.

Shock Master
Instead of activating the effect OPT, make it activate it the time it is Xyz Summoned. Additionally, I feel a hard OPT would be good to include (because summoning multiples would allow the player to activate the effect more than once).
Not sure how it affects the functionality, but it loses nothing from its original power (except only the abuse).

When it comes to Fiber Jar,

I think you could go for a Soul Charge downside and make it so that you lose X LP per card returned to the Deck. This would render the card unusable a fair amount of time looking at how easily that amount can be between 20 and 40 cards early game (combining both players) so even if you want for 100x, it'd still potentially halve your initial LP. You'd have to run something like Exodus, Marco Cosmos, Dark Law, etc that'd shrink the amount to mitigate the downside.

Or you could go the other way around and have your opponent gain LP, after all you won't be making any combos to turn around the mass heal because your field was just reset. Though this alone wouldn't be much of an option because it's not technically a downside in your way.

Or you could yet play around with LP another way: Have your opponent's LP become 8000 and you lose whatever it took to refill them.

Or you you could do a good old "cannot activate/set/Summon/use for the rest of the turn". or have the card drawing be at different times, for example your opponent drawing 5 immediately and you drawing 5 during the End Phase... or you drawing 2 right there and the other 3 during the End Phase... that'd probably work.

Hard OPT clause and banishing Fiber Jar are most likely gonna be added on top of whatever else.

Monkeyboard:

Not sure why, but I feel you went overboard with the 2 restrictions; only 1 should suffice.

Cyber Jar:

Like EndUser explained, it is now too similar to Morphing Jar #2, which is also banned so... yeah. You may need to do something more to this card.

Ptolemaeus:

I agree with EndUser in that, with the Quick Effect perk gone, it should be fine for its Xyz-change effect to require 3 materials.

Norden:

It only needs a hard OPT, IMO. Although at some point I was against its interaction with Instant Fusion, the game and my perspective have changed, and now I'm fine with keeping it as a 1-card Rank4 through IF.

I'm fine with the rest, so far.

As for the cards in the list at the end:

Victory Dragon:

You could add more restrictions like having no other cards on field and/or hand, or Tribute monster(s) as cost. Sure, that would make it close to unplayable, but IMO well-deserved for such effect, and at least it would be out of the banlist.

Damage Juggler:

Maybe remove both LP-protection effects altogether? The searching effect makes it good enough already.

Fiber Jar:

I would start with an "once per duel clause", also borrowing the idea from Sleepy, make the opponent's LP become 8000 or more, or make him/her gain LP in some other way, just so the tactic of resetting the board while chipping away the opponent's LP will be rendered pointless.

Shock Master:

I'm thinking in making the effect activatable only at the start of the MP1, as well as skip right into Battle Phase, if not going as far as to skip the MP2 as well, so it becomes a Cold Wave of sorts for the selected card type. In order for it to work that way, you will need to make it mandatory, plus a condition like:

Once per turn, if this was the first monster you Special Summoned from the Extra Deck during the Main Phase of this turn: Detach 1...

1 Card R4nk has problem with monsters that can trigger in grave or give the xyz effects like Shadowmist and Molmerat respectively. A plus one rarely stops at that.

Norden was banned/hit in OCG

1) There was a FTK using multiple ones, that used AFD as recurring material - hard OPT negates the impact of such an FTK

2) Super-Poly - N'tss summoning conditions allow the card to require fewer requirements to summon it (no poly, thus the buff), but also don't let you fuse two of your opponents xyz

3) Copying N'tss make sense from a lore perspective, but also makes it so XYZ spam decks can't just trade out used XYZ's for a +1 that will then summon an xyz on his own. 

Time to give my (critical? :P ) opinion for the cards:

Dragon rulers
They are never going to return at full power (@Limited max), so "their deck" will never be a thing. If anything, the babies can be semi- or Limited to avoid any huge advantage (considering an errata will take place).
As for the errata itself: Increasing the number of the required monsters to Special Summon them is already a good change. No need to not allow Dragons to be banished; it's not like people will randomly start running Dragons to Summon them easier. (I'm a bit cautious about it, though. Reason: Lawnmowing and other techs.)
Fine to not be banned, but still well-designed to not be cautious.

Majespecter Kirin
It would definitely be off the banlist if this errata takes place. Not sure how can it be nerfed any better except by removing the Quick Effect ability, so nothing more to say.

Performapal Monkeyboard
Haven't seen it thoroughly; no idea about the card.

Makyura the Destructor
So the monster version of Temple Of The Kings. Compared to that, it can be abused easier. Limited at best, IF at all.

Tribe Infecting Virus
I'm fine with it.

Witch of the Black Forest
Depends to what it can interract with. Hardly any opinion about this.

Performage Plushfire
Same with Monkeyboard.

Wind-Up Hunter
Looks fine to me.

Cyber Jar
Morphing Jar #2 is a thing. While shuffling from the field >> destroying, CJ gives you the benefit to Special Summon monsters face-up if you want to (hence further supplying yourself with cards if possible), while you don't lose critical cards (like you'd do with MJ #2). Doesn't look crazy with the 2 major changes, but the nightmarish nature of the card is still there. :)
Looks kinda fine, but I'm not confident.

Yata-Garasu
Looks fair. I wouldn't mind it not being banned, but that's all the credit I can give it. Best case scenario, it would be used for meme plays, but oh well...

Level Eater
In general, people don't like drawing it, so they'd run 1-2 of them; Foolish Burial or One For One (as general examples). Why not allow multiples activate their effect but only once each, instead?
Totally fine, although maybe too much nerfed.

Magical Scientist
One For One is a thing, although I doubt it would abuse the card that badly. Looks fine.

Destiny Hero - Disk Commander
This is the reason why some cards don't need to leave the banlist: They'd be nerfed so hard that they'd lose all their beauty.
Looks fine. However, I'm not entirely sure for drawing 2 cards instead of 1 (but in the latter case, banishing the monster would be too much).

Subsitoad
At least it's Level 1, so this helps a bit.
Unaware of what it can do (even with the errata), so no opinion about it.

Fishborg Blaster
No idea.

Mind Master
No idea.

Elder God Norden
Same thing with Disk Commander: Too much nerfed to make it a fair card. "Fair" is subjective, though. In my opinion, a strict Summoning Condition (from an already controlled one) with a hard OPT is just too much.
Not worth it.

Lavaval Chain
I like the hard OPT clause. I'm a bit sceptical for the increase to the required Materials, though. In general, it's like "nerfing" the card in a way that only decks which can spam Level 4 monster with ease will use the card (where is already an advantage by default).
Not worth it. At least, according to the card's effects.

Tellarknight Ptolemaeus
Since you removed the Quick Effect application, there's no need to increase the cost to activate Ptolo's effect; it needs to remain on the field to do so (unless you wanted to prevent attaching Materials or Special Summoning this card indirectly by ways I'm not aware of).
It's not really worth it, unless the parenthesis before is valid.

As for the cards you can't find good erratas for, here're my thoughts:

Victory Dragon
You can't. Simple. Unless you remove (or change) the "you win the Match" part, nothing can be done. The card is already bad from every aspect to be errata'd (unless you want it buffed instead, but this is a different matter). However, if you do want to make the critical change, the card loses its entire meaning.
Just, don't.

Performage Damajuggler
Each effect is ok by itself, but they altogether make the card so crazy. Hard to suggest something.

Fiber Jar
If you nerfed Cyber Jar a lot, then Fiber Jar will cease to exist. You would need to add/change many things in order to make the card fair. But change what? Remove one of the sum of cards to be shuffled? To change the number of cards drawn? To make it activate only under very certain conditions? In all that, hard OPT is required.
I'll say only 5 words: Chaos Emperor Dragon. Nuff said.

Shock Master
Instead of activating the effect OPT, make it activate it the time it is Xyz Summoned. Additionally, I feel a hard OPT would be good to include (because summoning multiples would allow the player to activate the effect more than once).
Not sure how it affects the functionality, but it loses nothing from its original power (except only the abuse).

1) DR - that's exactly what they did, and will do again. Felgrands, Blue-Eyes, all the old friends will get back together 

2) How many Pot of Desires do you typically resolve before you are in a far better game state, it banishes for cost too, so you get the boost of dodging veiler

3) a -2 investment for a foolish that usually is a +1/0 is more than most decks can sustain. Decks like Nekroz or infernoids can't run it anymore. I suppose PEPE could, but it's still a massive drain on them

4) Fair on Ptolo

Monkeyboard:

Not sure why, but I feel you went overboard with the 2 restrictions; only 1 should suffice.

Cyber Jar:

Like EndUser explained, it is now too similar to Morphing Jar #2, which is also banned so... yeah. You may need to do something more to this card.

Ptolemaeus:

I agree with EndUser in that, with the Quick Effect perk gone, it should be fine for its Xyz-change effect to require 3 materials.

Norden:

It only needs a hard OPT, IMO. Although at some point I was against its interaction with Instant Fusion, the game and my perspective have changed, and now I'm fine with keeping it as a 1-card Rank4 through IF.

I'm fine with the rest, so far.

As for the cards in the list at the end:

Victory Dragon:

You could add more restrictions like having no other cards on field and/or hand, or Tribute monster(s) as cost. Sure, that would make it close to unplayable, but IMO well-deserved for such effect, and at least it would be out of the banlist.

Damage Juggler:

Maybe remove both LP-protection effects altogether? The searching effect makes it good enough already.

Fiber Jar:

I would start with an "once per duel clause", also borrowing the idea from Sleepy, make the opponent's LP become 8000 or more, or make him/her gain LP in some other way, just so the tactic of resetting the board while chipping away the opponent's LP will be rendered pointless.

Shock Master:

I'm thinking in making the effect activatable only at the start of the MP1, as well as skip right into Battle Phase, if not going as far as to skip the MP2 as well, so it becomes a Cold Wave of sorts for the selected card type. In order for it to work that way, you will need to make it mandatory, plus a condition like:

Once per turn, if this was the first monster you Special Summoned from the Extra Deck during the Main Phase of this turn: Detach 1...

Honestly of the idea that Juggler doesn't need an errata 

Liking the rest though. Sleepy's idea for Fiber Jar was pretty cool got to admit

Shock Master

3 Level 4 monsters

Once per turn: You can detach 1 Xyz Material from this card to declare 1 card type (Monster, Spell, or Trap); that type of card (if Spell or Trap) cannot be activated, or (if Monster) cannot activate its effects, until the end of your opponent's next turn.You cannot have activated that type of card (if Spell or Trap), or (if Monster) cannot activate its effects earlier this turn. Your opponent takes no further damage this turn. 

Would that work?

Victory Dragon

This card cannot be Special Summoned. To Tribute Summon this card, you must Tribute 3 Dragon-Type monsters. If this card attacks your opponent directly and inflicts battle damage, and you control no other cards: and reduce their Life Points to 0, you win the Match

It's still "victory" dragon, just not a match winner. Is that more fair?

Changed Cyber Jar to banish, so it's a little different than MJ2 (which incidentally is at 3 OCG side, despite it's ban here)

The problem with Fiber jar was it used to be part of a deckout loop with soul charge where you would keep removing 5 cards from your opponent at every go...not sure how a LP cost/gain mitigates that

(A) Shock Master

3 Level 4 monsters

Once per turn: You can detach 1 Xyz Material from this card to declare 1 card type (Monster, Spell, or Trap); that type of card (if Spell or Trap) cannot be activated, or (if Monster) cannot activate its effects, until the end of your opponent's next turn.You cannot have activated that type of card (if Spell or Trap), or (if Monster) cannot activate its effects earlier this turn. Your opponent takes no further damage this turn. 

Would that work?

(B) Victory Dragon

This card cannot be Special Summoned. To Tribute Summon this card, you must Tribute 3 Dragon-Type monsters. If this card attacks your opponent directly and inflicts battle damage, and you control no other cards: and reduce their Life Points to 0, you win the Match

It's still "victory" dragon, just not a match winner. Is that more fair?

© Changed Cyber Jar to banish, so it's a little different than MJ2 (which incidentally is at 3 OCG side, despite it's ban here)

(D) The problem with Fiber jar was it used to be part of a deckout loop with soul charge where you would keep removing 5 cards from your opponent at every go...not sure how a LP cost/gain mitigates that

(A) I don't get why the battle damage is important. I mean, since you've gotten the chance to Summon it (bypassing any monster's possible sneaky effect), the only threat you need to eliminate is the opponent's Traps. Of course, you wouldn't do that during Turn 1, so... 

(B) So basically, you removed the only reason the card cannot be played just to... make it able to win an occuring Duel more easily. With no other change. The "no other cards on the field" doesn't make any sense. It's like you desperately want it to win a Duel no matter what. 

In a sense, it's a troll/win card. Just like SDB and Last Turn.

No.

© Banishing the remained cards is better than shuffling or sending to the Graveyard (hence, being able to use the cards), but the field advantage is still there. It's like almost nothing changed (imo). If it makes any sense: Desires banishes too, but the advantage is still there.

(D) Sorry, nothing to say here. :/

(A) I don't get why the battle damage is important. I mean, since you've gotten the chance to Summon it (bypassing any monster's possible sneaky effect), the only threat you need to eliminate is the opponent's Traps. Of course, you wouldn't do that during Turn 1, so... 

(B) So basically, you removed the only reason the card cannot be played just to... make it able to win an occuring Duel more easily. With no other change. The "no other cards on the field" doesn't make any sense. It's like you desperately want it to win a Duel no matter what. 

In a sense, it's a troll/win card. Just like SDB and Last Turn.

No.

© Banishing the remained cards is better than shuffling or sending to the Graveyard (hence, being able to use the cards), but the field advantage is still there. It's like almost nothing changed (imo). If it makes any sense: Desires banishes too, but the advantage is still there.

(D) Sorry, nothing to say here. :/

1) Think of it this way, the card stops you from activating all your monster effects then calling monsters and locking your opponent out. Repeat with s/t

2) It's a win condition now, you have to play protect the castle around a pretty vulnerable hard to summon monster and manage a direct attack and inflict damage. It's victory, but in a different way. Similar to Venomonga now

?

3) can you explain what field presence you would get out of this over mj2? also what does any of this have to do with desires. MJ2 sends to the grave, cyber would banish. Different niches

3) You can Summon monsters face-up. THIS makes the whole difference. Now imagine CJ with your errata in a deck that doesn't care if a card is banished (just like with Desires) or that runs many Level 4 or lower monsters (that are of good use when on the field, ofc).

Just imagine SHS running it. (don't take this seriously)

I have no idea what I'm doing at I've been up for a while and I'm tired

On shock, you could make it last only for your turn and Hard OPT? Also maybe require 3 mats to effect. Makes it a sort of insurance policy that opp doenst use an effect type during a push or soemthing idk

Fiber Jar could just shuffle 1 from each of the areas it normally effects then Opp draws 3, and if they do, you draw 3? prevents opponent from not drawing because of protector of sanctuary and such, still has similar idea but on small scale and doesn't shuffle itself back to loop. also hrd OPT just...just to make sure.

Archived