Yu-Gi-Oh! Fallen Hope (OOC/Accepting/PG-13)

Yuya-Kun

Here is my second App

[spoiler=The Nerd]Name: Kyle Peters

Rebellion: Red-Eyes Black Dragon

[spoiler=Appearance]hqdefault.jpg

Bio: Kyle is smart guy. He passed every single test in school with straight A’s. He also became fascinated with both puzzles and dueling. Because of this he got called ‘nerd’ a lot at school, but he didn’t care. In high school, Kyle started dating the girl of his dreams. After he graduated high school, Kyle was planning on going to college.  But then his life turned around. When Yukotsa took over Di’Jayo, Kyle’s girlfriend was kidnapped by rare hunters. Knowing that he could not get his girlfriend back on his own, Kyle joined the Red-Eyes Black Dragon rebellion.

Personality: Kyle is calm, cool, collected and also extremely smart. If you try to call him an insult, he will point out every single flaw about you. When dueling, Kyle will usually be able to guess what his opponents next move will be and will find a way to counteract it.

Deck: https://forum.yugiohcardmaker.net/topic/360043-puzzle-archtype/

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Finally getting an app out, let me know if i need to change anything

[spoiler=The Sports Guy]

Name: Dennis Smith

Rebellion: Red-Eyes Black Dragon

Appearance: Dennis wears a blue soccer jersey with the number 12 on the front and back of it. He also wears black shorts with a Duel Disk holder that is attached to the left side of his shorts for easy access to his Disk and his Deck, although the duel disk holder occasionally falls off. His duel disk itself is nothing special, it's just a mass-produced Duel Disk with the outer part painted blue and white. His shoes are black with a dark blue stripe running through them. His hair is light brown, and it looks like he just woke up

Biography: Dennis was born in an average family, and his childhood was nothing special. His dream was to become the best soccer player. In high school, he was introduced to the game of Duel Monsters and didn't really have much of an interest in it, only playing if he wasn't busy practicing soccer or studying. When he got out of school, his plan was to finally achieve his dream and become a soccer player, but that dream was quickly shattered by the Rare Hunters spreading across the city. With his limited knowledge of the game of Duel Monsters, he attempted to drive off a few Rare Hunters, but failed and got most of his rare cards taken away. Furious that his dream of becoming a soccer player was shattered and that most of his cards were taken, he joined the closest rebellion he could find (Red-Eyes Black Dragon) and plans on defeating every single Rare Hunter and their leader, Yukotsa.

Personality: Dennis is usually calm, but if he sees a Rare Hunter or hears anyone he doesn't know talking about the Rare Hunters or Yukotsa he'll get serious and try to get information on the Rare Hunters out of them or Duel them. When he's not dueling, he's usually making (crappy) plans on destroying the Rare Hunters or kicking a soccer ball around.

Deck: Dennis uses a U.A deck. U.A monsters are focused on returning monsters to the hand to Special Summon better ones.

I don't know if it's too late for me to post, but I'd like in too! It looks really fun.

Name: Irene

Rebellion: Blue-Eyes White Dragon

Appearance: Irene has short, shaggy black hair and brown eyes. She's rather tall at 5'11" and has an athletic build. She typically wears a comfy t-shirt and jeans, with a large parka on top and black boots to cover her feet. In her jacket she conceals a combat knife and a compact, salvaged duel disk.

Biography: Irene lived with her father in the slums of Di'Jayo city, her mother having died giving birth. They didn't have much, but they lived in relative comfort. In between salvaging old machines and electronics to sell, her father had even fixed up an ancient arcade game for her to play: "Xexex". This game was her most prized possession, both because it was her only one and because the player was tasked with saving the Princess Irene. She played every day, hoping that her knight in shining spaceship armor would one day come to save her from the circumstances she was born into. When she was 12, her father left to go salvage for the day and never returned. Irene would later come to find that her father had been murdered by muggers, and she would come to abandon her hopes of being saved. She realized that her hero would never come to save her; She would have to become the savior.

Personality: Irene is rather stoic and straightforward. She doesn't anger easily, if ever, and she prefers to avoid conflict if able. She does, however, have a strong sense of justice. She can't stand seeing people wrong others, and will often intervene if she knows she can help. This does not mean that she will try to help everyone. The loss of her father left her with a worldview that she considers to be "realistic", in that she will gladly sacrifice one life if it means she can save two, and she will not throw away her own life to save another's. This mindset shapes her methods, and it makes her prone to do bad things if she believes it is for the greater good. She doesn't know how, but she will save Di'Jayo city, no matter the cost.

Deck: She uses a deck based off of her old arcade game, as it was created by the same company that made Duel Monsters.

https://forum.yugiohcardmaker.net/topic/360237-flint-and-flint-lock-support-written/

is this still happening?

I hope so. I'm going to try to message Yuya-Kun and see what's up.

In the mean time, we should try to keep posting in the thread I guess? But then, I don't know where the story goes so we might need to wait for Yuya-Kun to say what's up. Idk tbh.

• 2 weeks later...

@Yuya-Kun can you please lengthen your most recent post a bit? The main reason why I say this is because I don't want this RP to be shut down because rule (a.) is not being followed

All OOC threads must include the Advanced Clause in their rules. On YCM, we have what is commonly called the “Advanced Clause,” a set of basic rules designed to promote literate roleplaying. All OOC threads need to use the body of the clause as follows: otherwise, we may lock your stuff!

(a. All IC posts require at least 100 words, roughly 4 lines at standard formatting.)
b. Posting in script format is forbidden.
c. Copy-pasting or “expying” characters without tailoring them to the new roleplay is forbidden.

I feel like you've just ignored my previous post.

I'm sorry? Not sure about the rest of us in here, but I at least thought that withdrawing would mean that you wouldn't be here to respond to. It's not that we ignored you, just that we thought responding wouldn't do anything. Feel?

Anyways, if I had thought you would get the message easily, I would have said that you don't need to apologize for circumstance and that I thank you for the wishes. Those are still my thoughts on it, if a bit condensed.

Archived