Welcome to Yugioh Card Maker Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

RP Smash [OOC/Conditional Acceptance/PG-16]

- - - - - Crossover Slice of Life Action A CowCow RP

Necrobump!

Guest, the last post on this topic is over 30 days old and a new post will be considered as necrobumping!

• Please log in to reply
182 replies to this topic

Yui

Yui

The Yurricane

• Jack of All Trades

• 3,535 posts
    Last Visit Today, 02:23 AM
  • Alias:Yui

It has been done as you requested, my lord.

Posted Image

Tesability Black

Tesability Black

Thunder Dragon Champion

• The Last NetMonster
  • 1,716 posts
    Last Visit

Current Source: Hailing from the GCRP

The Last NetMonster

ChampionZero

ChampionZero

I have the blood of Spartans and Legionaries! BRING IT!

• Advanced Members
  • 840 posts
    Last Visit Aug 09 2018 12:15 PM
Checkmate

OK, so this guy was meant to be a recurring villain for the Teen Titans RP, but it shut down right after I finished his app.

"Semper Ad Meliora"

Always On To Greater Things

"Illegitimis Non Carborundum"

Don't Let The Bastards Grind You Down

"Si Vis Pacem, Para Bellum"

If You Want Peace, Prepare For War

"Veritas Nunquam Perit"

Truth Never Dies

"Familia Ante Omnia"

Family Above All

"Non Desistas, Non Exieris"

Never Give Up, Never Surrender

"Atrox Melior Dulcissima Veritas Mendaciis"

The Bitter Truth Is Better Than The Sweetest Lies

"Beatti Bellicosi"

Blessed Are The Warriors

Ren✧

Ren✧

Vintage

• Senior Members
  • 9,476 posts
    Last Visit Jul 29 2018 03:18 PM
Shinguru shotto ite

Original RP: Lore Online

eli01.jpg

God Emperor Cow

God Emperor Cow

Neopolitan

• Topic Starter
  • Moderators
  • 11,212 posts
    Last Visit 15 minutes ago
  • Alias:Lord CowCow
  • Spouse:Shiki/Aix

Alright folks I won't be around much tomorrow (today) but I will try and get on at some point. I want, however, to choose one of the eight characters tomorrow. (Yes even though there's only 4 apps atm). So some things I need from y'all.

Yui: Just want to be sure that is all there is to the events that led up to her being transported.

VCR: Please put up a summary of the events that led up to her being transported XD

Tayla: First of all omg this is a great character for this for many reasons. But.

~Tech Jump: As a being comprised of data, Tesability is able to jump into various forms of technology and take control. Doesn't work with tech that has magical components, however. She can also jump out of them to become a 'living' entity as well. This all means that all of the virtual fields are (at least partially) home turf for her.

Most of the technology in the arena is magical in some means. I will say that right here that "taking control" of it would be....not...good for her.

Also the speed worries me. Teleportation can be really broken really easily.

And a couple more things. I don't have a solid "amount needed" but a little more personality would be nice.

The final thing to note is...just to clarify would the dwaggy be solid at any point? Because without a solid body of some sort a lot of stuff would be...difficult.

Champion: I can't really allow a character working for the "Villain" for an RPer's character because the characters were brought there only for the tournament stuff and...well there isn't exactly a..."villain" here. 
Also I would need to know how his combat would even be like.

The reason I'm not quoting is

1. Clunky and even longer post.

2. I want to be sure you all are reading this

8PBUpdp.gif

Tesability Black

Tesability Black

Thunder Dragon Champion

• The Last NetMonster
  • 1,716 posts
    Last Visit

One: Sorry, so far it's been a copy/paste. I'm slowly working on plumping it up.

Two: She's not actually teleporting, she's just that f*ckng fast when she wants to be. She still can't go through a solid wall and show up onto the other side without putting a permanent hole in said wall or burying herself half-way into the wall. (And leaving her with backpaws kicking in the air in a hilarious way for a moment while she tries to get out.)

Three: NetMonsters was originally a mix of Pokemon, Digimon and Monster Rancher to a degree, so she'd be like a Digimon in regards to if she would be solid or not in the fields and out in the open.

Four: In regards to Tech Jump...would you believe me if I said that she's basically a Rotom before it was a thing? XD While with pure-tech things, she can take over as needed, she usually doesn't. Normally, if she's getting an ass-whuppin' that she didn't initiate (meaning something jumped her without any warning), she could hide into nearby tech. If the fields are at least partially magical, the most she could get while inside the fields is an 'innate' sense of the field, allowing her the ability to reduce the number of 'nose-first' collisions she ends up having. She wouldn't be able to jump into any part of the field and take control of it. Tech Jump would mostly come into play in regards to what would be her 'room' outside of combat. She can jump into any form of pure-tech computer and have a lot of snooze space.

ChampionZero

ChampionZero

• Advanced Members
  • 840 posts

Well, for one thing,  think Demon Kenshi from MKX, where he fights hand-to-hand, has a ranged attack with his guns, and using Telekinesis, hypnosis, and telepathic illusions, briefly summons giant chess pieces that perform simple attacks. Also, he's not supposed to be a villain in THIS game, I'm just giving you the context he was initially for. Finally, basically none of my other RP characters can be used because they're all from Yugioh RP's, so combat is not their specialty. There was one other, I'll check it out, but I might not be able to find it.

"Semper Ad Meliora"

"Veritas Nunquam Perit"

Truth Never Dies

"Familia Ante Omnia"

Family Above All

"Beatti Bellicosi"

Blessed Are The Warriors

God Emperor Cow

God Emperor Cow

Neopolitan

• Topic Starter
  • Moderators
  • 11,212 posts

One: Sorry, so far it's been a copy/paste. I'm slowly working on plumping it up.

Two: She's not actually teleporting, she's just that f*ckng fast when she wants to be. She still can't go through a solid wall and show up onto the other side without putting a permanent hole in said wall or burying herself half-way into the wall. (And leaving her with backpaws kicking in the air in a hilarious way for a moment while she tries to get out.)

Three: NetMonsters was originally a mix of Pokemon, Digimon and Monster Rancher to a degree, so she'd be like a Digimon in regards to if she would be solid or not in the fields and out in the open.

Four: In regards to Tech Jump...would you believe me if I said that she's basically a Rotom before it was a thing? XD While with pure-tech things, she can take over as needed, she usually doesn't. Normally, if she's getting an ass-whuppin' that she didn't initiate (meaning something jumped her without any warning), she could hide into nearby tech. If the fields are at least partially magical, the most she could get while inside the fields is an 'innate' sense of the field, allowing her the ability to reduce the number of 'nose-first' collisions she ends up having. She wouldn't be able to jump into any part of the field and take control of it. Tech Jump would mostly come into play in regards to what would be her 'room' outside of combat. She can jump into any form of pure-tech computer and have a lot of snooze space.

Ah okay well that speed thing is much better especially as it could be a disadvantage to hit the "borders" of the arenas (because obviously these things don't stretch forever)

And that does sound better. I'll try and make sure to highlight what she can actually jump into and such if she gets in.

Well, for one thing,  think Demon Kenshi from MKX, where he fights hand-to-hand, has a ranged attack with his guns, and using Telekinesis, hypnosis, and telepathic illusions, briefly summons giant chess pieces that perform simple attacks. Also, he's not supposed to be a villain in THIS game, I'm just giving you the context he was initially for. Finally, basically none of my other RP characters can be used because they're all from Yugioh RP's, so combat is not their specialty. There was one other, I'll check it out, but I might not be able to find it.

Hmm. Well that's better thanks for elaborating. I will assume his hand-to-hand is mostly basic, compared to probably some of the other fighters that will be in this?

Oh and for that, a thing to note about YGO characters and non-combat ones.
I am down for letting some creative freedom here. For instance summoning. (Think Pokemon Trainer). Just throwing that out there.

8PBUpdp.gif

Reptilious

Reptilious

Still don't know what my line was.

• Advanced Members
  • 839 posts
    Last Visit Yesterday, 11:31 PM
  • Spouse:ur mom
Cyanthrax, The Smug Demon of the Seven Sins

contest thingy

driving image

pls rember that wen u feel scare or frigten never forget ttimes wen u feeled happy wen day is dark alway rember happy day

ChampionZero

ChampionZero

• Advanced Members
  • 840 posts

Preferred character: Polished up!

Elijah Diamond

"Semper Ad Meliora"

"Veritas Nunquam Perit"

Truth Never Dies

"Familia Ante Omnia"

Family Above All

"Beatti Bellicosi"

Blessed Are The Warriors

God Emperor Cow

God Emperor Cow

Neopolitan

• Topic Starter
  • Moderators
  • 11,212 posts

Rep: What's the WIP? Just wanting to see what you feel you need to add still. There are things but I want to know if you know.

Also the powers. Jeezus man that's a lot of things, perhaps a trimmed down version to make sure I understand what his deal is would be nice.

Champion: Ah yes this one, oddly fitting for the RP tbh. I would like to know a few things.

1. What triggers his different personas in this? Since it can't be based off extra deck

2. What exactly would an Igknight weapon be?

3. Please put in the bio the events in his former RP (and after if desired) that led up to him being transported.

Oh also which would you prefer to use? Because you can only have one.

Now, I said I'd pick a character to add to the roster tonight and...

BGM

f8LZMxc.jpg?1

Well let's see what we have here...A superhero, a gamer, a...well, that's certainly interesting...a villain, an actor, and a demon. A motley crew indeed. But variety is the spice of life, and this is partially a slice of life, after all. Perhaps I have room for you all...

But I don't have room for those who aren't dedicated enough. Come now, you had simple tasks, I hope you can accomplish them in a timely manner.

I'm afraid I cannot let any of these characters into my arena before they have all the requirements. Some of you are so close however so I'm certain we will fill out our cast soon enough.

/>

8PBUpdp.gif

Reptilious

Reptilious

Still don't know what my line was.

• Advanced Members
  • 839 posts
    Last Visit Yesterday, 11:31 PM
  • Spouse:ur mom

The WIP part is actually editing the app (primarily the powers :p) and adding the Bio / History thingy you wanted. 

contest thingy

driving image

pls rember that wen u feel scare or frigten never forget ttimes wen u feeled happy wen day is dark alway rember happy day

Alaina

Alaina

「So that those thoughts won't be lost」

• Mekakushi
  • 1,109 posts
    Last Visit Yesterday, 09:32 PM
  • Alias:Skaia

Oh yeah, noting inter- oh wait, it's an ooc. Uh...noting ooc, yeah, that's how you do it...

That person from the place with the stuff and the things.

Origins

Posted Image

Admiral_Stalfos19

Admiral_Stalfos19

The smartest undead being since 1989

• Advanced Members
  • 2,345 posts
    Last Visit Jun 02 2017 06:45 PM

So, after sending both Ace and Sarah Freon (the char from GCRP that I was debating on using instead) to the review thread for Cow to review and having since gone into heavy debilitation... I've decided I'll go with the underdog this time, and save Ace for another RP-Smash thingy.

Neo New Sarah Freon (Heavy WIP)

3DS Friend Code: 4785-4629-0710
^In case ya feel like adding me.

RP's I'm active in (in order of OOC launch)

Posted Image

My very own RWBY RP. I'll always be accepting applicants (on specific conditions, so check the RP itself for more details), so feel free to check it out.
Oh, and the avi? I made it myself :)

ChampionZero

ChampionZero

• Advanced Members
  • 840 posts
Well, 1. He would simply pick them based on his opponent. The bit about his Extra Deck is a remaining detail from a prior version. By all means, ignore it.

2. If you Google images of the Igknights, you will see they all wield some form of gunblade, and I imagine his fighting with said gunblades in a manner something like Kirby, simply pulling them out and either firing them or swinging them.

3. Not a problem!

"Semper Ad Meliora"

"Veritas Nunquam Perit"

Truth Never Dies

"Familia Ante Omnia"

Family Above All

"Beatti Bellicosi"

Blessed Are The Warriors

ChampionZero

ChampionZero

• Advanced Members
  • 840 posts

Added the thing. If you want to see how early the game stopped, you can check out Yugioh ReReborn on the bottom of the first page of RPs.

"Semper Ad Meliora"

"Veritas Nunquam Perit"

Truth Never Dies

"Familia Ante Omnia"

Family Above All

"Beatti Bellicosi"

Blessed Are The Warriors

JamesMuddy

JamesMuddy

King of the Swaaaaamp

• Elite Members
  • 1,400 posts
    Last Visit Yesterday, 07:26 PM
  • Alias:JamesMuddy

Added the thing. If you want to see how early the game stopped, you can check out Yugioh ReReborn on the bottom of the first page of RPs.

It's not dead!

YCM being down didn't help me trying to finally make the post, but it's happening now!

Posted Image

ChampionZero

ChampionZero

• Advanced Members
  • 840 posts

Your signature makes that statement much better.

"Semper Ad Meliora"

"Veritas Nunquam Perit"

Truth Never Dies

"Familia Ante Omnia"

Family Above All

"Beatti Bellicosi"

Blessed Are The Warriors

Tesability Black

Tesability Black

Thunder Dragon Champion

• The Last NetMonster
  • 1,716 posts
    Last Visit

Plumped up Personality a tiny bit. And also added a note about getting screenshots of Tesability from inside the NetMonster game...I can live with a low Intelligence score, but not a low Courage score...

Yui

Yui

The Yurricane

• Jack of All Trades

• 3,535 posts
    Last Visit Today, 02:23 AM
  • Alias:Yui

Yui: Just want to be sure that is all there is to the events that led up to her being transported.

Yes sir (>_<)7

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users