Behind the scenes! The Unsung HEROs!

MUDKIPISAWESOME!!!

Hi again everyone! So last time you may have noticed the special Stormfront card - "Unsung HERO Winged Wanderer" - that I slipped in at the last second, and I'm sure at least one of you has been wondering about this new kind of HERO, especially with WW's interesting Summon effect. Well, you need not wait longer! I've been working on the Unsung HERO cards for some time now, but only recently got enough finished to be confident enough to post them here. Let's go!

Before we begin, I'm going to restate that I use an iPod cardmaker for lots of my cards, and haven't figured out to add the pictures yet so there aren't any pictures here, however I'm more than happy to email anyone the pictures I have if they PM me and let me know. Also, as you can no doubt see, these aren't all complete, so I'd love to hear feedback on what the unfinished cards ought to do. Finally, if anyone decides to make any of these cards with their own pictures, please send them to me because I wanna see 'em - I might even find a pic I like better than the ones I used!

COTC-EN047 Unsung HERO Snow Siren

Level 3 WATER Warrior-Type Effect Monster

At the end of a Battle Phase that a "HERO" monster you control, except "Unsung HERO Snow Siren", destroyed a monster by battle in: You can Special Summon this card(from your hand). You can only Special Summon 1 "Unsung HERO Snow Siren" in this way per turn. Your opponent cannot target "HERO" monsters for attacks, except this card.

ATK/DEF 700/1700

COTC-EN048 Unsung HERO Venom Vigilante

Level 4 DARK Warrior-Type Effect Monster

At the end of a Battle Phase that a "HERO" monster you control, except "Unsung HERO Venom Vigilante", destroyed a monster by battle in: You can Special Summon this card(from your hand). You can only Special Summon 1 "Unsung HERO Venom Vigilante" in this way per turn. The ATK of this card is equal to the number of other "HERO" monsters you control times 500.

ATK/DEF ???/1000

COTC-EN049 Unsung HERO Shy Sword

Level 3 EARTH Warrior-Type Effect Monster

At the end of a Battle Phase that a "HERO" monster you control, except "Unsung HERO Shy Sword", destroyed a monster by battle in: You can Special Summon this card(from your hand). You can only Special Summon 1 "Unsung HERO Shy Sword" in this way per turn. If this card destroys a monster as a result of battle: You can shuffle this card into the Deck, then draw a card.

ATK/DEF 1600/600

COTC-EN050 Unsung HERO Icy Impaler

Level 4 WATER Warrior-Type Effect Monster

At the end of a Battle Phase that a "HERO" monster you control, except "Unsung HERO Icy Impaler", destroyed a monster by battle in: You can Special Summon this card(from your hand). You can only Special Summon 1 "Unsung HERO Icy Impaler" in this way per turn. When this card attacks, inflict piercing battle damage to your opponent.

ATK/DEF 1800/800

COTC-EN051 Unsung HERO Super Spark

Level 2 LIGHT Warrior-Type Effect Monster

At the end of a Battle Phase that a "HERO" monster you control, except "Unsung HERO Super Spark", destroyed a monster by battle in: You can Special Summon this card(from your hand). You can only Special Summon 1 "Unsung HERO Super Spark" in this way per turn. Once per turn: You can send one card from your hand to your Graveyard and target one monster with a lower Level/Rank than the combined Level of all other "HERO" monsters you control; Destroy that target.

ATK/DEF 1100/100

I know I did Winged Wanderer on the Stormfront post, but I'll add it again here anyways.

COTC-EN052 Unsung HERO Winged Wanderer

Level 4 WIND Warrior-Type Effect Monster

At the end of a Battle Phase that a "HERO" monster you control, except "Unsung HERO Winged Wanderer", destroyed a monster by battle in: You can Special Summon this card(from your hand). You can only Special Summon 1 "Unsung HERO Winged Wanderer" in this way per turn. If this card is destroyed: You may Banish it, Face-Down; Draw 1 card, then if it is a WIND or "HERO" monster, you may Special Summon it.

(This card is always treated as a "Stormfront" card)

ATK/DEF 1700/700

COTC-EN053 Unsung HERO Dual Destiny

Level 4 DARK Warrior-Type Effect Monster

At the end of a Battle Phase that a "HERO" monster you control, except "Unsung HERO Dual Destiny", destroyed a monster by battle in: You can Special Summon this card(from your hand). You can only Special Summon 1 "Unsung HERO Dual Destiny" in this way per turn. The Attribute of this card is also always treated as LIGHT. This effect cannot be negated.

(This card is also always treated as a "Destiny HERO" card)

ATK/DEF 1000/1000

COTC-EN054 Unsung HERO Wired Wizard

Level 4 LIGHT Spellcaster-Type Effect Monster

This card is also always treated as a Machine-Type Monster. This effect cannot be negated. At the end of a Battle Phase that a "HERO" monster you control, except "Unsung HERO Wired Wizard", destroyed a monster by battle in: You can Special Summon this card(from your hand). You can only Special Summon 1 "Unsung HERO Wired Wizard" in this way per turn. Once per turn: You may discard one card and pay 500 LP; Add one Spell card with "HERO" in its card text from your Deck to your hand.

ATK/DEF 1500/1400

COTC-EN055 Unsung HERO Silent Scythe

Level 3 FIRE Warrior-Type Effect Monster

At the end of a Battle Phase that a "HERO" monster you control, except "Unsung HERO Silent Scythe", destroyed a monster by battle in: You can Special Summon this card(from your hand). You can only Special Summon 1 "Unsung HERO Silent Scythe" in this way per turn. If this card is sent to the Graveyard: You may send one "HERO" monster, except "Unsung HERO Silent Scythe", from your hand or Deck to the Graveyard. You may only use this effect of "Unsung HERO Silent Scythe" once per turn.

ATK/DEF 1200/200

COTC-EN056 Unsung HERO Man-Made Maiden

Level 3 LIGHT Warrior-Type Effect Monster

This card is also always treated as a Machine-Type Monster. This effect cannot be negated. At the end of a Battle Phase that a "HERO" monster you control, except "Unsung HERO Man-Made Maiden", destroyed a monster by battle in: You can Special Summon this card(from your hand). You can only Special Summon 1 "Unsung HERO Man-Made Maiden" in this way per turn. If another "HERO" monster you control would be destroyed: You may destroy this card instead, and if you do: Draw 1 card.

ATK/DEF 300/1300

COTC-EN058 Unsung HERO Winter Warden

Level 7 WATER Warrior-Type Fusion Effect Monster

"Unsung HERO Snow Siren" + 1 WATER or "HERO" Monster

Must first be Fusion Summoned. Increase the ATK of this card by 300 for every "HERO" monster in the Graveyard. You opponent cannot select another monster you control for attacks. When this card leaves the Field: Choose a type of card(Monster or Spell/Trap); Destroy all card of the selected type your opponent controls.

ATK/DEF 2500/2000

COTC-EN059 Unsung HERO Death Dealer

Level 7 DARK Warrior-Type Fusion Effect Monster

"Unsung HERO Venom Vigilante" + 1 DARK or "HERO" Monster

Must first be Fusion Summoned. You may Fusion Summon this card with "Dark Fusion" or "Dark Calling" instead of with "Polymerization". The ATK of this card is equal to the number of other DARK or "HERO" monsters you control times 1000. While this card's ATK is more than 2000, this card cannot attack directly. If this card destroys a monster as a result of battle: Target one monster your opponent controls; Destroy it.

ATK/DEF ???/2000

COTC-EN060 Unsung HERO Brave Blade

Level 7 EARTH Warrior-Type Fusion Effect Monster

"Unsung HERO Shy Sword" + 1 EARTH or "HERO" Monster

Must first be Fusion Summoned. If this card destroys a monster as a result of battle: You may send one "HERO" card from your hand to your Graveyard; This card can make another attack. This card cannot attack directly the turn you use this effect. You may only use this effect of "Unsung HERO Brave Blade" up to twice per turn.

ATK/DEF 2500/2000

COTC-EN061 Unsung HERO Frozen Falchion

Level 7 WATER Warrior-Type Fusion Effect Monster

"Unsung HERO Icy Impaler" + 1 WATER or "HERO" Monster

EFFECT UNFINISHED - ASSISTANCE APPRECIATED
ATK/DEF 2500/2000

COTC-EN061 Unsung HERO Flaming Flash

Level 7 FIRE Warrior-Type Fusion Effect Monster

"Unsung HERO Super Spark" + 1 FIRE or "HERO" Monster

ATK/DEF 2500/2000

COTC-EN062 Unsung HERO Sky Spear

Level 7 WIND Warrior-Type Fusion Effect Monster

"Unsung HERO Winged Wanderer" + 1 WIND or "HERO" Monster

Must first be Fusion Summoned. During your Main Phase 2: You may Banish the top card of your Deck, Face-Down; Send one card on the Field to the bottom of its owner's Deck. You may only use this effect of "Unsung HERO Sky Spear" up to twice per turn. When this card leaves the Field: Shuffle up to three of your Face-Down Banished cards into your Deck, then reveal the bottom card of your opponent's Deck; If the revealed card is not a Monster, Banish it and the top card of your opponent's Deck, Face Down.

ATK/DEF 2500/2000

COTC-EN063 Unsung HERO Dark Destruction

Level 8 DARK Warrior-Type Fusion Effect Monster

"Unsung HERO Dual Destiny" + 2 DARK "HERO" Monsters

You may Fusion Summon this card with "Parallel World Fusion" instead of "Polymerization". You may shuffle one of your Banished DARK or "HERO" Monsters into your Deck; Send one card on the Field or one random card in your opponent's hand to the Graveyard. You may only use the effect of "Unsung HERO Dark Destruction" up to twice per turn.

ATK/DEF 3000/2000

COTC-EN064 Unsung HERO Light Liberation

Level 8 LIGHT Warrior-Type Fusion Effect Monster

"Unsung HERO Dual Destiny" + 2 LIGHT "HERO" Monsters

You may Fusion Summon this card with "Miracle Fusion" instead of "Polymerization". You may Banish one LIGHT or "HERO" Monster from your Graveyard; Special Summon one "HERO" Monster from your Graveyard, ignoring any Summoning Conditions, but you cannot attack with this card during this turn. You may only use the effect of "Unsung HERO Light Liberation" once per turn.

ATK/DEF 2000/3000

COTC-EN065 Unsung HERO Clockwork Creator

Level 9 LIGHT Spellcaster-Type Fusion Effect Monster

"Unsung HERO Wired Wizard" + 1 LIGHT Monster + 1 DARK Monster

ATK/DEF 3000/3000

COTC-EN066 Unsung HERO Raging Reaper

Level 7 DARK Warrior-Type Fusion Effect Monster

"Unsung HERO Silent Scythe" + 1 DARK or "HERO" Monster

Must first be Fusion Summoned. When this card destroys a Monster as a result of battle, or inflicts battle damage to your opponent as a result of a direct attack: You may select a number from 1 to 3; excavate that number of cards on top of your Deck, and add all excavated cards with "HERO" in their card name/text to your hand, also Banish the remaining cards(if any). You can only use this effect of "Unsung HERO Raging Reaper" once per turn.

ATK/DEF 2500/2000

COTC-EN067 Unsung HERO Man-Made Marvel 

Level 7 LIGHT Warrior-Type Fusion Effect Monster

"Unsung HERO Man-Made Maiden" + 1 LIGHT or "HERO" Monster

ATK/DEF 2500/2000

So there you go, the Unsung HEROs! The name and to a lesser extent Summoning conditions, for anyone interested, came up as an idea of there being HEROs behind the scenes, assisting such fan-favorites as Stratos or Absolute Zero, but never being recognized for their efforts.

As an interesting bit of Trivia, if you have an Unsung HERO card in your hand during your opponent's Battle Phase, and your opponent attacks a HERO Monster you control with a HERO Monster they control, and you use Mirror Gate to switch control of the two Monsters, and the Monster you gave to your opponent for the turn is destroyed by battle, then at the end of the Battle Phase, because a HERO Monster you controlled destroyed a Monster by battle, you can Special Summon your Unsung HEROs from your hand during your opponent's turn! An alternate way to Summon Unsung HEROs during your opponent's turn is to use Terra Firma Gravity to force your opponent's weak Monsters to blow up against your Terra Firma, fulfilling the condition! Thanks for reading, everyone, your comments and assistance are appreciated! SANKYU

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

You do realize that without the edit, the bump period is only 14 days (with updates, you are permitted up to 60). So yeah, you're over this by two days; though you have been keeping this updated for the past month, so I'll let this slide. Just keep this in mind for next time, alright?

=====
(If I mention the other HERO decks with respect to this, it's inevitable, but you should probably know that by now.)

Snow Siren's effect isn't too bad for the most part, considering it has a sizable body for what it's worth and free summon if a HERO destroys something. Suppose you can protect your bosses (see the in-Archetype Fusions and suppose Masked HEROs, but I don't think they really need the protection). 

Venom Vigilante is alright, but does require that you can at least keep enough HEROs up to make him viable. 

A bit iffy on Shy Sword's forced shuffling; I suppose you could use it to your advantage to try getting another card that you need more than it at the moment, but I think you could get away with making it an optional effect. By making it optional, you won't have it bounce away and leave you open for direct attacks; yeah, you can get a potential backrow card you need, but yeah.

Icy Impaler isn't anything special, but piercing's good on it for the most part. Can't really argue with another target for Mask Changing into Acid; this can be said for the other WATER monsters in here.

Super Spark is cool if you can set up quickly enough. Using the current HERO playstyle as a baseline, you have at least 8-10+ Levels worth of power to destroy something (and that's usually most monsters). 

Winged Wanderer's another WIND target for Kamikaze/Blast, which is something HEROs as a whole need right now (I say this often, but Avian is crap and until KoA gets its act together and lets Stratos off his ban leash, he's out). Then again, this at least sets up more Special Summons (including potential Shadow Mist / Blazeman plays). Oh right, and Great Tornado material. 

Not sure where Dual Destiny fits in the scheme of Destiny HEROs, but suppose being dual-Attribute also helps with HERO's general lack of good LIGHT targets. I guess it lets Destiny HEROs make Koga or something if they really wanted to. 

Wired Wizard gets you a few shots at searching the support cards (considering Emergency Call isn't searchable right now, and obvious lack of Stratos to grab any HEROs on TCG's end), which is helpful in a way. Not sure what the Machine-Type will do for it though, or why it's like that. 

Silent Scythe is effectively Foolish Burials 2-4, and yeah, does trigger Shadow Mist and the like. Granted, it is slower than Foolish by virtue of it having to be killed first so there's that. 

Man-Made Maiden is fine, considering it can take the hit for another HERO, which helps if you really need to keep the ED bosses alive, and a free draw doesn't hurt either.

Winter Warden's good on its own, considering it's a minimum of 2800 on summon (unless you used Miracle Fusion or something) and also a redirection of sorts. For the most part, I see this mostly blowing up monsters (least in today's game), but suppose getting rid of Scales is useful too. AbZero and this would probably go well together; use one to summon the other, and the opponent loses something [well, idea would be to summon Zero using this, destroy something of your choice and then revive it later]. Being Semi-Nomi helps them in the long run though; really don't know why Konami opted to make them Nomis in the first place. 

Death Dealer's kinda awkward and only good for monster beatings; I suppose you need that limiter so you don't get 3-5K beaters in the opponent's face (not like other Decks don't already do that on a regular basis...) Monster destruction is fine though.

Brave Blade is the better (albeit slightly weaker) version of Wildedge, so that helps it a lot in the long run. Yeah, you do have to send HERO cards, but you can add more monsters for Warden to power up from (or trigger certain cards). 

Sky Spear is really good at removal, though only issue is that you'd probably like to get rid of any backrow before you attack. Suppose it's fine for removing bosses that either got summoned during the Battle Phase or ones you couldn't run over. I do have my concerns about its on-destruction effect; shuffling your banished cards is fine, but banishing up to 3 cards from your opponent's Deck is problematic (though a lot of Decks nowadays do run a heavy amount of monsters, so they might not care too much). Still, you can technically set up the opponent's Deck so you KNOW that the opponent does not have a monster at the bottom and can safely banish; assuming they don't shuffle their Deck from searching effects and so forth. 

Dark Destruction seems fine in Destiny HEROs for the most part, but not sure if they'd want to use this over Dystopia, which is a lot easier to summon than this. I admit that it can remove common bosses that do have targeting immunity, but not really seeing it used otherwise. I don't think you need that first part of the effect (You can't use Fusion subs), since the 2 DARK HERO requirement isn't specific. Only thing you can do is sub Dual Destiny with Prisma or something (well, by its effect, it'll be treated as Dual by name, and wouldn't count as a substitute). 

Liberation's revival effect is great for getting HEROs back on the field, considering said Nomi condition that prevents them from otherwise coming back (well, the Neos Contact Fusions, these and the Destiny HERO ones don't really mind since they're already Semi-Nomi). Like Dark Destruction, not really seeing a Deck that can make this efficiently, coupled with it locking off your Special Summons for the turn, and losing 2 attacks. I think you could get away with just locking this card from attacking; right now, the only HERO Fusions that are really worth a threat are the Masked HEROs (well, Dark Law / Anki / Acid, etc), most of the Fusions here and maybe stuff like AbZero. 

Reaper is fine for getting a potential +3 in draw power (at least get HEROs you need in hand, or the support cards thereof). You lose any generic support cards, yes, but what can you do about it?

=====
As for the stuff you don't have effects for:

• Frozen Falchion could extend its piercing effect to all HERO monsters, though it probably wouldn't do too much nowadays considering most Decks don't really defend nowadays. Or you can give it Metalfoes Orihulk's effect and have it inflict doubled piercing damage. (I cbb to remember the English name, but yeah)
  • Flash can probably destroy something on the field, then burn the opponent for that monster's ATK or DEF (or Level/Rank x 200-300) or something. It'll keep Super Flash's original effect, but be an upgrade of sorts. 

dk about the last two (the triple mat ones).

======
Right, and some minor OCG fixes (I'll just repair the common clause all of the Main Deck members share).

At the end of the Battle Phase, if a "HERO" monster you control, except "Unsung HERO [x]", destroyed a monster by battle, you can Special Summon this card (from your hand). You can only Special Summon 1 "Unsung HERO [x]" this way per turn. 

(Unlike in "proper" English, card grammar uses "can" [as in casual conversation] instead of "may" to denote actions that can be done if a certain requirement is met. Also, you just write the number out. I put [x] as a placeholder for the other member's names.)

======

You do realize that without the edit, the bump period is only 14 days (with updates, you are permitted up to 60). So yeah, you're over this by two days; though you have been keeping this updated for the past month, so I'll let this slide. Just keep this in mind for next time, alright?

=====

(If I mention the other HERO decks with respect to this, it's inevitable, but you should probably know that by now.)

Snow Siren's effect isn't too bad for the most part, considering it has a sizable body for what it's worth and free summon if a HERO destroys something. Suppose you can protect your bosses (see the in-Archetype Fusions and suppose Masked HEROs, but I don't think they really need the protection). 

Venom Vigilante is alright, but does require that you can at least keep enough HEROs up to make him viable. 

A bit iffy on Shy Sword's forced shuffling; I suppose you could use it to your advantage to try getting another card that you need more than it at the moment, but I think you could get away with making it an optional effect. By making it optional, you won't have it bounce away and leave you open for direct attacks; yeah, you can get a potential backrow card you need, but yeah.

Icy Impaler isn't anything special, but piercing's good on it for the most part. Can't really argue with another target for Mask Changing into Acid; this can be said for the other WATER monsters in here.

Super Spark is cool if you can set up quickly enough. Using the current HERO playstyle as a baseline, you have at least 8-10+ Levels worth of power to destroy something (and that's usually most monsters). 

Winged Wanderer's another WIND target for Kamikaze/Blast, which is something HEROs as a whole need right now (I say this often, but Avian is crap and until KoA gets its act together and lets Stratos off his ban leash, he's out). Then again, this at least sets up more Special Summons (including potential Shadow Mist / Blazeman plays). Oh right, and Great Tornado material. 

Not sure where Dual Destiny fits in the scheme of Destiny HEROs, but suppose being dual-Attribute also helps with HERO's general lack of good LIGHT targets. I guess it lets Destiny HEROs make Koga or something if they really wanted to. 

Wired Wizard gets you a few shots at searching the support cards (considering Emergency Call isn't searchable right now, and obvious lack of Stratos to grab any HEROs on TCG's end), which is helpful in a way. Not sure what the Machine-Type will do for it though, or why it's like that. 

Silent Scythe is effectively Foolish Burials 2-4, and yeah, does trigger Shadow Mist and the like. Granted, it is slower than Foolish by virtue of it having to be killed first so there's that. 

Man-Made Maiden is fine, considering it can take the hit for another HERO, which helps if you really need to keep the ED bosses alive, and a free draw doesn't hurt either.

Winter Warden's good on its own, considering it's a minimum of 2800 on summon (unless you used Miracle Fusion or something) and also a redirection of sorts. For the most part, I see this mostly blowing up monsters (least in today's game), but suppose getting rid of Scales is useful too. AbZero and this would probably go well together; use one to summon the other, and the opponent loses something [well, idea would be to summon Zero using this, destroy something of your choice and then revive it later]. Being Semi-Nomi helps them in the long run though; really don't know why Konami opted to make them Nomis in the first place. 

Death Dealer's kinda awkward and only good for monster beatings; I suppose you need that limiter so you don't get 3-5K beaters in the opponent's face (not like other Decks don't already do that on a regular basis...) Monster destruction is fine though.

Brave Blade is the better (albeit slightly weaker) version of Wildedge, so that helps it a lot in the long run. Yeah, you do have to send HERO cards, but you can add more monsters for Warden to power up from (or trigger certain cards). 

Sky Spear is really good at removal, though only issue is that you'd probably like to get rid of any backrow before you attack. Suppose it's fine for removing bosses that either got summoned during the Battle Phase or ones you couldn't run over. I do have my concerns about its on-destruction effect; shuffling your banished cards is fine, but banishing up to 3 cards from your opponent's Deck is problematic (though a lot of Decks nowadays do run a heavy amount of monsters, so they might not care too much). Still, you can technically set up the opponent's Deck so you KNOW that the opponent does not have a monster at the bottom and can safely banish; assuming they don't shuffle their Deck from searching effects and so forth. 

Dark Destruction seems fine in Destiny HEROs for the most part, but not sure if they'd want to use this over Dystopia, which is a lot easier to summon than this. I admit that it can remove common bosses that do have targeting immunity, but not really seeing it used otherwise. I don't think you need that first part of the effect (You can't use Fusion subs), since the 2 DARK HERO requirement isn't specific. Only thing you can do is sub Dual Destiny with Prisma or something (well, by its effect, it'll be treated as Dual by name, and wouldn't count as a substitute). 

Liberation's revival effect is great for getting HEROs back on the field, considering said Nomi condition that prevents them from otherwise coming back (well, the Neos Contact Fusions, these and the Destiny HERO ones don't really mind since they're already Semi-Nomi). Like Dark Destruction, not really seeing a Deck that can make this efficiently, coupled with it locking off your Special Summons for the turn, and losing 2 attacks. I think you could get away with just locking this card from attacking; right now, the only HERO Fusions that are really worth a threat are the Masked HEROs (well, Dark Law / Anki / Acid, etc), most of the Fusions here and maybe stuff like AbZero. 

Reaper is fine for getting a potential +3 in draw power (at least get HEROs you need in hand, or the support cards thereof). You lose any generic support cards, yes, but what can you do about it?

=====

As for the stuff you don't have effects for:

• Frozen Falchion could extend its piercing effect to all HERO monsters, though it probably wouldn't do too much nowadays considering most Decks don't really defend nowadays. Or you can give it Metalfoes Orihulk's effect and have it inflict doubled piercing damage. (I cbb to remember the English name, but yeah)
  • Flash can probably destroy something on the field, then burn the opponent for that monster's ATK or DEF (or Level/Rank x 200-300) or something. It'll keep Super Flash's original effect, but be an upgrade of sorts. 

dk about the last two (the triple mat ones).

======

Right, and some minor OCG fixes (I'll just repair the common clause all of the Main Deck members share).

At the end of the Battle Phase, if a "HERO" monster you control, except "Unsung HERO [x]", destroyed a monster by battle, you can Special Summon this card (from your hand). You can only Special Summon 1 "Unsung HERO [x]" this way per turn. 

(Unlike in "proper" English, card grammar uses "can" [as in casual conversation] instead of "may" to denote actions that can be done if a certain requirement is met. Also, you just write the number out. I put [x] as a placeholder for the other member's names.)

======

Erp, my bad, I haven't really been counting days. I'll be more careful.

Dual Destiny was made into a Destiny HERO both because I felt his name kind of made it make sense plus you can then use D-Fusion to summon Dark Destruction, giving it protection for a turn to prevent your opponent just dropping Ghost Ogre. You can technically get Light Liberation as well, but you'd need to DNA Surgery all your Destiny HEROs into LIGHT monsters so I mostly don't expect that to be done. You can also Over Destiny him now, and he's now a valid target to activate Hero's Bond, so that's something.

The original concept for Silent Scythe was summon Vision HERO Vyon, send SS, send Shadow Mist, add HERO of choice, making Vyon into up to a -3 to Deck, improving consistency. It's not necessarily something HEROs really needed as they're fairly consistent already, but almost every Deck won't say no to a little more.

Thanks for the Sky Spear input, Winged Wanderer and Sky Spear are trying to be part of Stormfronts as well as Unsung HEROs, but I'm still working out all the kinks in the Stormfront concept, made especially difficult after learning about Pendulumucho in the next upcoming set - I made my Scale 0 card be quite costly indeed, but if Konami's willing to do something that easy, then I want to try and make my Stromfront Pendulums be a little less difficult to properly use. If you wouldn't mind taking a look there and letting me know where I am, I'd appreciate it. In the meantime, I'm dropping Sky Spear to just the bottom and top cards of the Deck.

Dark Destruction and Light Liberation had that clause to prevent cheating them out with Light/Dark Hex-Sealed Fusion plays, but it also takes up lots of space on the actual card and I'm trying to print them off and use them to see how they work so I'm taking it off. Also reduced backlash of Light Liberation.

Wired Wizard and Man-Made Maiden were kind of designed as assistant-type characters, with Wired Wizard/Clockwork Creator being made with Jarvis/Vision in mind, and Man-Made Maiden/Marvel being made with Megaman assistants(Roll, Alia, Iris, etc.) on the brain, so that's where the Machine typing comes from. I'm not really certain why I made Wired Wizard into a Spellcaster, though - perhaps to prevent you from ROTAing it?

Thanks again for the help, I'm going to probably flesh out or finish off the effects you suggested for the two FF HEROs over the next week or two, so we can probably expect that.

Archived