Post and I might give you an opinion, but...

Ryusei the Morning Star

i feel like you would have a high opinion of me

Well you're sorta right. I do have a high opinion of you from a YGO standpoint. You were one of the pillars that was keeping the section alive during the glory days. I have a high opinion of you standing up to certain people on YCM when they poke at you. I appreciate your sense of humor at times. I really don't agree with your politics...at all. I think you've certainly got a screw loose to come to those conclusions, but I have to appreciate your consistency.

Dunno, is that high regard? 

jALYM.gif

I honestly don't know what to think of you. I barely knew you like 8 months ago, and then it's like we started to know each other the wrong way. Now you've like picked up where Laz left off in being one of my biggest critics. I don't dislike you or anything of the sort. Just don't think we share too many common interests at the moment, so things look artificially acrimonious because our only real interaction is you jabroniing about me jabroniing about jabroniy politics

Yo

Much of what I said to Giga, except I honestly have trouble holding you in as much of regard. A lot of your arguments either devolve into quips of accusations or circular logic. By this, I in no way imply you're a mean or a bad person. Just merely one who's argumentative style I find maddening, but also one who's views run counter to mine

Overall, Morgan/Ricardo, you do seems like your heart is in the right place, I just feel you're delusional in your endeavor to see it to fruition 

PS: No doubt you see me somewhat similarly. 

pleasantries are not allowed

You on the other hand are pretty fascination. I don't foray much into RP, so cannot comment there. But I do lurk the S/M thread, and have used some of your tips about items from time to time. You strike me as someone more down to earth. In the aftermath of the election, you linked that one video of the guy explaining exactly why people went Trump over Clinton. I kinda agree, but think you went in the wrong direction (you I believe were prompting sanders, while I feel the candidate should have been more center). But the few times you speak up, it is usually something worth reading to; if anyone is gonna remake our country, it's gonna be people like you who are willing to have calm discourse, and willing to have a bit of meta about them

How high are you?

Very

Happy New Year

The Jesuits will deal with your insolence. I do not approve of your affair. Nor the manner in which you treat your child. You're a pitiful father and a worse friend. I seek to have you excommunicated post haste. 

I'm bloody well done with your sheet. I hope when you eventually reach hell, you're forced to relive the eventual reunification of England and Ireland.

good day sire

Overall, Morgan/Ricardo, you do seems like your heart is in the right place, I just feel you're delusional in your endeavor to see it to fruition

[spoiler=Spoilers for Puella Madoka Magica]https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/564x/f1/e4/9e/f1e49e003ef3a2a480a531cf00ea6245.jpg

http://images6.fanpop.com/image/photos/38600000/Sayaka-Miki-Quote-sayakamiki-38658281-500-500.jpg

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/45/5c/79/455c791cb6403830083ba9728e646eb6.jpg

Pretty much.

Hello! Also: have you ever considered playing roids (the old version)?

I appreciate you. It's nice to have a casual in TCG when the place has become such a cut throat area. It's also nice you're willing to stick to a deck that's not the meta, and work on it. Haven't, but might if you'd tell me more about it

yo who are you

You used to be pretty chill, then you became an jabroni

You're not supoosed to be like her Ricardo. She's the saddest in the whole show.

Goddess

/thread

Archived