Photo

The Stalliest of Stalls (Advanced Set #5)

- - - - -

Necrobump!

Guest, the last post on this topic is over 30 days old and a new post will be considered as necrobumping!

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

EpicBoss99

EpicBoss99

Winged Beast Lord

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 310 posts
    Last Visit Apr 01 2019 05:02 PM

Hello! This is EpicBoss99! So today I bring you what I've been working on for the past couple of days in terms of an archetype. I always wanted an archetype of hand traps that weren't PSY-Frames, because I felt like that archetype didn't really do too much negation all-around and focused more on summoning their boss, Omega. So this is sort of a sequel to PSY-Frames with adding the stunning power of Barrier Statues. The only real interaction that this archetype does with other cards is stuff like Monster Reincarnation and support spells that'll get your key monsters back to your hand. The ultimate goal of this archetype is stall like crazy, a strategy that's kinda looked down upon in this current meta, but I think is still super fun. So I give you: Guardian Angels! Enjoy!

Monsters

Spells

Traps

0PxPz0

0PxPz0

It's Rotting

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 523 posts
    Last Visit

my only real issue with the archetype is deus, if it can't be synchro summoned why bother making it a synchro at all and not just make it a fusion that summons the same way

Insanity.

Flash Flyer - Sakura

Flash Flyer - Sakura

大閃光の心霊龍主人公

• ZPD
  • 40,525 posts
    Last Visit
  • Discord:Sakura#2014
  • Spouse:Latias and Sapphy-chan

A reminder that the Advanced Clause for Multiples still applies, so anything else you need to point out about the set?

But yeah, while there are Ultimaya / Bishilbaalkin that can't be Synchro Summoned, they do involve some of the general things related to Synchro Summoning. In this case, you're probably better off making it a regular Effect Monster.

----

Also thread moved to Casual b/c said card is a Divine-Beast monster / DIVINE and isn't permitted in Advanced (at least for now).

Card Directory and TCG Decks
Viva Club Espeon!
Extra Images / GFX stuff
Zootopia GIFs (I have too many of them in here -_-)
Character results
YCM Accolades

IzFJLd3.pngJAYSUMQ.gif

Pokémon X / AS / Sun FC: 4098-4005-6931

(If you add my code, make sure you tell me so I can add you back)

EpicBoss99

EpicBoss99

Winged Beast Lord

• Topic Starter
  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 310 posts

Changed Deus to a LIGHT Fairy-Type Fusion monster. Sorry about that. I wanted it to be Divine Beast so that it wasn't one of the normal 6 archetypes. XD Could my post be moved back somehow? :)

Flash Flyer - Sakura

Flash Flyer - Sakura

大閃光の心霊龍主人公

• ZPD
  • 40,525 posts
    Last Visit
  • Discord:Sakura#2014
  • Spouse:Latias and Sapphy-chan

If you want this to go back into Advanced, you do need a short explanation on your design process (what are these supposed to be doing, any interactions with existing stuff that should be known, what your goal was for this set, etc).

Card Directory and TCG Decks
Viva Club Espeon!
Extra Images / GFX stuff
Zootopia GIFs (I have too many of them in here -_-)
Character results
YCM Accolades

IzFJLd3.pngJAYSUMQ.gif

Pokémon X / AS / Sun FC: 4098-4005-6931

(If you add my code, make sure you tell me so I can add you back)

EpicBoss99

EpicBoss99

Winged Beast Lord

• Topic Starter
  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 310 posts

Edited.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users