Photo

Anime Announcement Thread

Necrobump!

Guest, the last post on this topic is over 30 days old and a new post will be considered as necrobumping!

• Please log in to reply
30 replies to this topic

Nicο

Nicο

🎧 Do I look assertive? 🎧

• Senior Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,422 posts
    Last Visit Jun 30 2019 08:42 PM
  • Alias:Nico
  • Spouse:Desu

BanG Dream! Anime gets 2nd, 3rd seasons next year. Wow, using Arpeggio's CG studio, it actually looks exactly like the game. Impossible to pull off without using CG but man, it's usually not that likely to happen regardless of how the game looks like most of the time. If they don't make it look more awkward when they talk, this is going to be so amazing. 

NicoKurosawa.gif

Pics made for me/were given: Book of Life = Cauchemar/Ene = Smear/Linze = Dae/Stamp = Suzu

Cake Lover Mirei

Cake Lover Mirei

Darling is nice to everyone.

• Senior Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,403 posts
    Last Visit Jun 23 2019 10:22 PM
  • Alias:Mirei
  • Spouse:Cocoa

I'm not sure about any of the others, but I noticed this when you made your last post here (but based on what it said, I thought you would update). Lost Song has started in Japan (it won't be until September 30th outside of Japan though) and Attack on Titan Season 3 starts next season-nya.

Sugitani.gif

Shradow

Shradow

Funky Party Person

• Topic Starter
  • Legendary Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 20,555 posts
    Last Visit Jan 13 2019 06:27 PM
  • Alias:Shradow

Thanks for the info, updated.

Break the Rule And Do Image On

Yx32dEY.gif

Nicο

Nicο

🎧 Do I look assertive? 🎧

• Senior Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,422 posts

Holy A Certain Number of sexy anime!! I was gonna rewatch Railgun as well anyway, but seeing as there was no way I was gonna do it all before Index III drops, putting Railgun off was the best idea after all. I only just started Index II though, so small victory. Now Accelerator gets his as well, and the few chapters of the manga I read sure were interesting, I thought.

• Yui likes this

NicoKurosawa.gif

Pics made for me/were given: Book of Life = Cauchemar/Ene = Smear/Linze = Dae/Stamp = Suzu

Shradow

Shradow

Funky Party Person

• Topic Starter
  • Legendary Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 20,555 posts
    Last Visit Jan 13 2019 06:27 PM
  • Alias:Shradow

So I've found myself more and more unable to keep up with anime news adequately (as in general I haven't really been watching any lately), and so have been unable to keep this up to date. My activity on YCM in general has declined and I'd already accepted that I was done during the downtime, and even though YCM is back up I will most likely not be continuing on here. Thing was a fun thing to do for a couple years, but since the beginning I've never actually been sure if the info was helping anyone out. So I'm going to get this unstickied and say goodbye to this thread.

Break the Rule And Do Image On

Yx32dEY.gif

Nicο

Nicο

🎧 Do I look assertive? 🎧

• Senior Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,422 posts

So I've found myself more and more unable to keep up with anime news adequately (as in general I haven't really been watching any lately), and so have been unable to keep this up to date. My activity on YCM in general has declined and I'd already accepted that I was done during the downtime, and even though YCM is back up I will most likely not be continuing on here. Thing was a fun thing to do for a couple years, but since the beginning I've never actually been sure if the info was helping anyone out. So I'm going to get this unstickied and say goodbye to this thread.

I'd almost be willing to take over, but I don't know if I'd quite have the energy during the exact down time I'd want to put the effort into taking care of this, and I'm less inclined to even stay here, personally. That, and there's only ever been one post truly indicating if anyone ever got anything out of it, as sad as it is.

NicoKurosawa.gif

Aix

Aix

Spicy

• Wise Wolf
  • 5,722 posts
    Last Visit May 03 2019 03:02 AM
  • Alias:Aix
  • Spouse:CowCow

Make new thread on new forum.

Holosig_zps64f5cd08.jpg

warner457

warner457

Fresh Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts
    Last Visit Jun 29 2019 03:07 AM

I truly like the objective of this string, so I'll be this.

I've been reading yaoi manga free at mangazuki and I like to read this manga and This is my favourite manga.

jowick113

jowick113

Fresh Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
    Last Visit Apr 17 2019 06:48 AM

I've been reading yaoi manga free at 365manga and I like to read this manga and This is my favourite manga.

•  

Astro Dude

Astro Dude

K-sha fan Number 1

• Legendary Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,409 posts
    Last Visit Jul 30 2019 09:46 AM

Before you do, the creator of Lupin III died recently.

Here's to Fire Emblem Warriors.
Friend codes:
1. Old model 3ds. ID: [background=#fbfdfe]Pt018: 1091-8739-4118[/background]
[background=#fbfdfe]2. New Model 3ds. ID: Peter: 3523-2301-4923[/background]

markmarcus

markmarcus

Fresh Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
    Last Visit Apr 20 2019 03:15 AM

Thing was a fun thing to do for a couple years, but since the beginning I've never actually been sure if the info was helping anyone out.

YoutubeConverter.to is absolutely free Youtube to mp3 converter, youtube converter tool.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users