Anime Announcement Thread

Shradow

So I've found myself more and more unable to keep up with anime news adequately (as in general I haven't really been watching any lately), and so have been unable to keep this up to date. My activity on YCM in general has declined and I'd already accepted that I was done during the downtime, and even though YCM is back up I will most likely not be continuing on here. Thing was a fun thing to do for a couple years, but since the beginning I've never actually been sure if the info was helping anyone out. So I'm going to get this unstickied and say goodbye to this thread.

I'd almost be willing to take over, but I don't know if I'd quite have the energy during the exact down time I'd want to put the effort into taking care of this, and I'm less inclined to even stay here, personally. That, and there's only ever been one post truly indicating if anyone ever got anything out of it, as sad as it is.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

So I've found myself more and more unable to keep up with anime news adequately (as in general I haven't really been watching any lately), and so have been unable to keep this up to date. My activity on YCM in general has declined and I'd already accepted that I was done during the downtime, and even though YCM is back up I will most likely not be continuing on here. Thing was a fun thing to do for a couple years, but since the beginning I've never actually been sure if the info was helping anyone out. So I'm going to get this unstickied and say goodbye to this thread.

Archived