Black Swan Dragon (And to All (In 2016), A Good Night)

Black D'Sceptyr

Don't like tasting wine (wait. Strike that. Reverse it.) so close to a new year, so I'll be brief.

This whole forum's a credit to all on it and viewing it, every single one of you fellow card crafters. Especially to a returning, grizzled 24-year old sod like me. Keep on keeping on, and here's hoping you have a more stellar year to come in cardmaking and cajoling. 

Now here's some peripheral Red-Eyes support on a Phase-stopping, game-changing body, just to show how little I've learned about keeping things original. OH LOOK I HAVE A NEW YEAR'S RESOLUTION I CAN ACCOMPLISH. GET ON MY LEVEL, FORUM.  

BDS, signing off for the last time this year.

black_swan_dragon_by_bdsceptyr-datqwr6.p

[spoiler=Black Swan Dragon: Info]

DARK/Dragon-Type Effect Monster/Level 7/2000 ATK/2400 DEF

Lore: Once per turn, during the Standby Phase, if this card in its owner's possession was destroyed or banished by a card effect since the last Standby Phase: You can pay 1200 LP: Special Summon this card. Once per turn, during the Battle Phase, if you control 1 or less monsters and this card is in your hand: You can pay LP equal to the highest original ATK among the face-up monsters on the field; Special Summon this card. When this card is Special Summoned, banish 1 monster on the field, then the current Phase being conducted ends immediately.

And may the reviews and revelry of the wonderful form be twice as bountiful in (checks watch as I hit post on this) three hours from how and beyond.

G'night everyone.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mK8SS4SSTJU

Archived