Photo

Yui's AMA Thread

• Please log in to reply
932 replies to this topic

Sanaki

Sanaki

You stand in the presence of Sanaki, Empress of Begnion.

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,121 posts
    Last Visit Jan 19 2018 08:39 PM
  • Alias:Sethera

What is the real reason Vaporeon is your favorite Eeveelution?

Posted Image

Sanaki

Celeste

Celeste

Ultimate Gambler

• Junior Moderators
  • 47,130 posts
    Last Visit 28 minutes ago
  • Alias:Black
  • Spouse:Melody & Birdie

10/10

Spoilering for those who wish to avoid spoilers

I think I like Gladion's sliiiightly more, but I find myself humming this one a fuckton.

You are an insane person and very creative.

tumblr_inline_ntd2zz9TFN1tw5ajg_500.gif

Chaosix

Chaosix

"No Sync/Xyz/Pend/Link"

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 484 posts
    Last Visit Today, 09:55 AM

Me /10?

.Skulduggery.

A few things long dead.

Food.

Yui

Yui

The Yurricane

• Topic Starter
  • Jack of All Trades
  • 3,223 posts
    Last Visit 18 minutes ago
  • Alias:Yui

Dunno if this'll cause a rant or not, but opinions on the Touhou fanbase?

There's some good in them, but also some bad, same as any other fanbase. A lot of the things I like yelling at the Undertale fanbase about can also apply to that of Touhou, and I'm still not over the whole thing where Dartz got perma'd or IP'd or whatever from MotK and I'm still not going back there. I don't even care which side was right at this point I just have to stick to my guns by now. However, at the same time, they're the one I've by far been the most active in, what with my old fanfiction gig and all. I also stand by the observation that no other fanbase has the sheer unmatched productivity of the Touhou one. Also they like yuri (not that they have much choice) and that's always some bonus points in my book.

What is the real reason Vaporeon is your favorite Eeveelution?

Well, for one I really like water-types for various reasons. So there's that. I also just like its design the most; it's elegant in a way that Sylveon isn't, yet at the same time intimidating, but not quite in the same manner as say, Jolteon. It's also fairly beefy (meaning it has a big HP bar, which is why I like a lot of water-types) and HydraRest Vaporeon is just plain fun to use.

Me /10?

Who the fuck are you/10. Gonna put this here for future reference and add it to the OP. Don't ask for my opinion unless you're sure I know who you are, since I don't like not having a valid answer and I doubt people like being answered with "Who are you again?".

JustYui.gif

senorchavez

senorchavez

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 138 posts
    Last Visit Today, 02:02 PM
DoYouKnowMe/10?

3yyqER7.png

Nanachi Ninanai

Nanachi Ninanai

Naaaaaaaa

• Aurora
  • 10,116 posts
    Last Visit Today, 09:31 AM
  • Alias:Nai
MotK always strikes me as a bit of no fun elitist kinda bunch with a few nice exceptions. Never is a fan of the place but I guess I missed that fiasco, what exactly happened?

giphy.gif

Yui

Yui

The Yurricane

• Topic Starter
  • Jack of All Trades
  • 3,223 posts

MotK always strikes me as a bit of no fun elitist kinda bunch with a few nice exceptions. Never is a fan of the place but I guess I missed that fiasco, what exactly happened?

Well basically do you recall when Dartz had that whole controversy with the Touhou Smash Bros thing even though ZUN had never written in his rules after the last indie game-related fiasco about something or other with crowdfunding? Tl/dr of it was he got into deep shit on MotK as a result, he apparently did some shit in retaliation, then they either perma or IP banned him. It's an incident I don't quite remember the specifics of, nor am I eager to.

I do kinda miss Murasa Quest though...might reboot it here on YCM; we could use a text adventure type thing round here couldn't we?

JustYui.gif

Nanachi Ninanai

Nanachi Ninanai

Naaaaaaaa

• Aurora
  • 10,116 posts
    Last Visit Today, 09:31 AM
  • Alias:Nai

Oh, the Touhou Smash Bros controversy.

Yeah it was quite messy. I remember bits and pieces of how it went but it was definitely not pretty.

Hey, bringing party games here sound fun. Let's do it.

giphy.gif

Yui

Yui

The Yurricane

• Topic Starter
  • Jack of All Trades
  • 3,223 posts

Yes I approve of the smash bros questions. However, I am tired and must sleep, so anything past this point I'll have to knock out in the morning. Here's hoping I wake up to some questions.

JustYui.gif

Yui

Yui

The Yurricane

• Topic Starter
  • Jack of All Trades
  • 3,223 posts

DoYouKnowMe/10?

Yes/10

JustYui.gif

Yui

Yui

The Yurricane

• Topic Starter
  • Jack of All Trades
  • 3,223 posts

Bump

JustYui.gif

Darkrai

Darkrai

• Night's Watch
  • 12,556 posts
    Last Visit 31 minutes ago
  • Discord:#0196
  • Spouse:Fate

why is your sig full of retarded people?

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

Posted Image

Yui

Yui

The Yurricane

• Topic Starter
  • Jack of All Trades
  • 3,223 posts

why is your sig full of retarded people?

giphy.gif

Wanted to reply with "Why is yours full of retarded dragons and Lugia?" but here's a legit answer instead. Because I try to have one gif for each thing I'd consider myself enough a fan of it to where I'd want it in my sig. And KanColle. Because the whole Abyssal Fleet thing.

JustYui.gif

Darkrai

Darkrai

• Night's Watch
  • 12,556 posts

giphy.gif

Wanted to reply with "Why is yours full of retarded dragons and Lugia?" but here's a legit answer instead. Because I try to have one gif for each thing I'd consider myself enough a fan of it to where I'd want it in my sig. And KanColle. Because the whole Abyssal Fleet thing.

Will you really fuck my shit?

Posted Image

Yui

Yui

The Yurricane

• Topic Starter
  • Jack of All Trades
  • 3,223 posts

Will you really fuck my shit?

You can dream of such things. Of course, I can dream of suddenly developing mystical healing powers, somehow learning necromancy, and conquering Earth as an immortal - yet benevolent - emperor of the damned. I'll leave which one's more likely for you to guess ^_~

JustYui.gif

Darkrai

Darkrai

• Night's Watch
  • 12,556 posts

You can dream of such things. Of course, I can dream of suddenly developing mystical healing powers, somehow learning necromancy, and conquering Earth as an immortal - yet benevolent - emperor of the damned. I'll leave which one's more likely for you to guess ^_~

Well that makes it so much better right? Even an immortal emperor of the damned fucking my shit

Rate

Posted Image

Yui

Yui

The Yurricane

• Topic Starter
  • Jack of All Trades
  • 3,223 posts

Rate

Imma be frank and say I didn't listen. Call me a hipster if it makes you feel better, but whenever I see one of those big "radio names" I just feel in my bones "this will not be an enjoyable music experience". So what I'll do is give you an optimistic middle ground of 6/10.

JustYui.gif

Darkrai

Darkrai

• Night's Watch
  • 12,556 posts

Imma be frank and say I didn't listen. Call me a hipster if it makes you feel better, but whenever I see one of those big "radio names" I just feel in my bones "this will not be an enjoyable music experience". So what I'll do is give you an optimistic middle ground of 6/10.

Fine

non-mainstream song

Posted Image

Yui

Yui

The Yurricane

• Topic Starter
  • Jack of All Trades
  • 3,223 posts

non-mainstream song

Let me clarify, I'd rather not rate music here. Rai's still got a thread for that in Music right? That and I've already got music of my own going and I'd rather not drop it to listen to someone else's thing, give them a "whatever/10", then go back to my thing. And just in case you're about to ask "Well when will you not have your own music going?" the answer is "Never."

JustYui.gif

Darkrai

Darkrai

• Night's Watch
  • 12,556 posts

Let me clarify, I'd rather not rate music here. Rai's still got a thread for that in Music right? That and I've already got music of my own going and I'd rather not drop it to listen to someone else's thing, give them a "whatever/10", then go back to my thing. And just in case you're about to ask "Well when will you not have your own music going?" the answer is "Never."

Can you link me to your music?

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users