Welcome to Yugioh Card Maker Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

Yui's AMA Thread

• Please log in to reply
1384 replies to this topic

Yui

Yui

The Yurricane

• Topic Starter
  • Jack of All Trades

• 3,675 posts
    Last Visit A minute ago
  • Alias:Yui

ORANGE

Okay here's a question. Do you think AMAs would go better if people had to ask someone else a question before being able to bump their own AMA?

No, that's an even worse idea than the RP ghost list. If you implemented that for some unfathomable reason, you'd have to give AMAs their own section too, while we're doing AMA-specific stuff.

0d7EjM3.gif

you're just a well-rounded, gatorade-drinking gif machine that looks like He-Man and Shaggy had a lovechild.

stuff I've won

God Emperor Cow

God Emperor Cow

Totally not Neo

• Moderators
  • 11,691 posts
    Last Visit 32 minutes ago
  • Alias:Lord CowCow
  • Spouse:Shiki/Aix

No, that's an even worse idea than the RP ghost list. If you implemented that for some unfathomable reason, you'd have to give AMAs their own section too, while we're doing AMA-specific stuff.

I didn't mean as a rule you trigger-happy idiot :P

8PBUpdp.gif

The Hunter and Hunted

The Hunter and Hunted

It JuSt WoRkS

• Elite Members
  • 1,797 posts
    Last Visit Today, 06:06 PM
  • Alias:Saiku

Okay but why?

Posted Image

Super Chaos Sonic

Super Chaos Sonic

Run, Sonic Run!

• Legendary Members
  • 19,567 posts
    Last Visit 58 minutes ago

Is it possible to get better at Pokémon Showdown, Balanced Hackmons and Doubles namely?

Yui

Yui

The Yurricane

• Topic Starter
  • Jack of All Trades

• 3,675 posts
    Last Visit A minute ago

I didn't mean as a rule you trigger-happy idiot :P

TgMJthQk_400x400.jpeg

Okay but why?

because fuck it

Is it possible to get better at Pokémon Showdown, Balanced Hackmons and Doubles namely?

Is it possible to get better at regular Pokémon?

Even Faker (legendary pro midlaner in League) started off as a soloqueue random.

0d7EjM3.gif

you're just a well-rounded, gatorade-drinking gif machine that looks like He-Man and Shaggy had a lovechild.

stuff I've won

Super Chaos Sonic

Super Chaos Sonic

Run, Sonic Run!

• Legendary Members
  • 19,567 posts
    Last Visit 58 minutes ago
Is it possible to get better at regular Pokémon?

Even Faker (legendary pro midlaner in League) started off as a soloqueue random.

Then allow me another question: how do you go about your creations of teams? Is it just by some sort of gimmick that you wish to see through? Is it just careful synergy between certain types and abilities? I wish to learn as to why I seem to be failing at these matches (the Great Mew Off I could understand cause that's literally up to RNGsus).

Yui

Yui

The Yurricane

• Topic Starter
  • Jack of All Trades

• 3,675 posts
    Last Visit A minute ago

Then allow me another question: how do you go about your creations of teams? Is it just by some sort of gimmick that you wish to see through? Is it just careful synergy between certain types and abilities? I wish to learn as to why I seem to be failing at these matches (the Great Mew Off I could understand cause that's literally up to RNGsus).

Based on a couple different lessons on teambuilding (one from YouTube and one from CowCow), the important things to have are:

• A wincon or two; likely some sort of sweeper that can win you the game. In the Doubles game we had last night, my wincon was a Contrary Victini, for instance.
  • A support type of Pokemon who has good utility and access to moves like U-Turn or Volt Switch (I like Pelipper for this purpose)
  • From there, analyze your team's shortcomings and put in appropriate moves/Pokemon? Your team dies horribly to electric-types? Gastrodon. You need some sort of physical wall? Toxapex. Etc.

Of course, those lessons were based on singles. Doubles teambuilding is similar, but altogether an entirely different beast since you have two Pokemon to account for, on both sides of the map. This lets you do all sorts of weird shit you can't do in singles.

0d7EjM3.gif

stuff I've won

Yui

Yui

The Yurricane

• Topic Starter
  • Jack of All Trades

• 3,675 posts
    Last Visit A minute ago

bump

0d7EjM3.gif

stuff I've won

Ember McLain

Ember McLain

What's My Name?

• Monsters

• 5,017 posts
    Last Visit Nov 04 2018 06:30 PM

What stresses you out the most?

Call 1-800-REM-EMBR to book your cruise today!

Yui

Yui

The Yurricane

• Topic Starter
  • Jack of All Trades

• 3,675 posts
    Last Visit A minute ago

What stresses you out the most?

advertisements

0d7EjM3.gif

stuff I've won

Ember McLain

Ember McLain

What's My Name?

• Monsters

• 5,017 posts
    Last Visit Nov 04 2018 06:30 PM

advertisements

Well good to hear, because on my deluxe cruise line we have a strick no ad policy. Yes sir, we find that ads disrupt otherwise enjoyable activities. If you want to go ad free and finally relax: Call 1-800-REM-EMBR. You can tell them Michael sent ya to recieve a special discount as well. What a steal!
  • Yui likes this
Call 1-800-REM-EMBR to book your cruise today!

Squid Sisters

Squid Sisters

Staaay Fresh!

• Monsters

• 5,008 posts
    Last Visit Nov 03 2018 12:25 AM

IYlJKrE.png?1 What's your favorite sea creature?

Yui

Yui

The Yurricane

• Topic Starter
  • Jack of All Trades

• 3,675 posts
    Last Visit A minute ago

IYlJKrE.png?1 What's your favorite sea creature?

octopus. sorry.

0d7EjM3.gif

stuff I've won

Squid Sisters

Squid Sisters

Staaay Fresh!

• Monsters

• 5,008 posts
    Last Visit Nov 03 2018 12:25 AM

octopus. sorry.

I don't like this guy. kod62z0.png?1

Yui

Yui

The Yurricane

• Topic Starter
  • Jack of All Trades

• 3,675 posts
    Last Visit A minute ago

bump

0d7EjM3.gif

stuff I've won

Yui

Yui

The Yurricane

• Topic Starter
  • Jack of All Trades

• 3,675 posts
    Last Visit A minute ago

Bumping with these two old-ass questions because the answers have since changed a fair bit, and I feel like I should post updated answers.

what is your least favorite champ to lane against? asking for a friend

I'll do ya one better this time, and list the champ I hate facing most in every role.

Top Lane

Jungle

Mid Lane

Bot Lane (Marksman)

Bot Lane (Support)

top 10 fav skins in league of legos?

bonus: what one(s) do you dislike the most?

Not gonna go into detail on why I like different skins like before; this is a speed round now.

#10 - Blood Moon Jhin
#9 - Infernal Akali
#8 - God-King Darius
#7 - Bilgewater Swain
#6 - Hyena Warwick
#5 - Pentakill Yorick
#4 - Mecha Zero Sion
#3 - Spirit Guard Udyr
#2 - Nunu & Willump Bot
#1 - Sand Wraith Pyke

PROJECT Vayne is still my least favorite skin.

0d7EjM3.gif

stuff I've won

Yui

Yui

The Yurricane

• Topic Starter
  • Jack of All Trades

• 3,675 posts
    Last Visit A minute ago

I am fueled by a mixture of electrolytes, hubris, libido, and existential disdain. This is none of those things. It is a bump.

0d7EjM3.gif

stuff I've won

Yui

Yui

The Yurricane

• Topic Starter
  • Jack of All Trades

• 3,675 posts
    Last Visit A minute ago

61TlI8dY%2B9L.jpg

0d7EjM3.gif

stuff I've won

MarshyK-XS

MarshyK-XS

You are never what you see O.O

• Elite Members
  • 2,193 posts
    Last Visit Today, 11:23 AM

I have come to your aid!

Who is your favourite mr man other than mr bump? 

You are curently a zoo manager (like zoo tycoon kinda shiz) there is a meteor inbound for your zoo. what 3 animals do you save and why

marshyKs banner

~MK

Yui

Yui

The Yurricane

• Topic Starter
  • Jack of All Trades

• 3,675 posts
    Last Visit A minute ago

Who is your favourite mr man other than mr bump?

Even including Mr. Bump, my favorite has always been Mr. Impossible.

You are curently a zoo manager (like zoo tycoon kinda shiz) there is a meteor inbound for your zoo. what 3 animals do you save and why

Elephants, octopi, and penguins. Respectively my favorite land animal, sea animal (and overall favorite animal), and penguins aren't my favorite bird (crows are), but I like them more than other zoo animals.

0d7EjM3.gif

stuff I've won

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users