Yui

Yui

The Yurricane

• Topic Starter
  • Jack of All Trades

• 3,737 posts
    Last Visit
  • Alias:Yui

What's the big difference? Most animes have or come from mangas so they are available to pick for the question. I went for mangas because there are mangas without animes (yet).

But there are also animes without mangas, such as Zombieland Saga (from which I did want to include one character), and I can't be bothered to check which ones I like do and don't have manga.

Having said that though, a Fullmetal Alchemist fighting game sounds more and more appealing the more I think about it.

Posted Image

you're just a well-rounded, gatorade-drinking gif machine that looks like He-Man and Shaggy had a lovechild.

stuff I've won

Darj

Darj

Lost in a Dream

• Silver Chariot
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,108 posts
    Last Visit Feb 26 2019 09:02 AM
  • Spouse:XOXO

A FMA fighting game would me amazing, yeah!

Which character would you main in such game, if any?

Also, how about changing the previous questions to anime characters, then?

Posted Image

— Don’t forget.
Always, somewhere,
someone is fighting for you.
— As long as you remember her,
you are not alone.

Stand

Posted ImagePosted Image
Credits: cat6757(dA) - Neko-Slay(dA)

Yui

Yui

The Yurricane

• Topic Starter
  • Jack of All Trades

• 3,737 posts
    Last Visit

A FMA fighting game would me amazing, yeah!

Which character would you main in such game, if any?

Also, how about changing the previous questions to anime characters, then?

I'd probably main Roy or Armstrong in an FMA fighter. Maybe Alphonse, but probably not.

As for if we change the question to anime, at this point I'm sold enough on just an FMA fighter that I'd stick with that. I would like something with Saki from Zombieland Saga though.

Posted Image

you're just a well-rounded, gatorade-drinking gif machine that looks like He-Man and Shaggy had a lovechild.

stuff I've won

Darj

Darj

Lost in a Dream

• Silver Chariot
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,108 posts
    Last Visit Feb 26 2019 09:02 AM
  • Spouse:XOXO

Damn Yui, now I want a FMA fighting game xD

I would go for Brotherhood Sloth, no question.

Now that there are more gameplays and info about the characters in Smash Ultimate, who do you roughly suspect will be at Tier 1?

Posted Image

— Don’t forget.
Always, somewhere,
someone is fighting for you.
— As long as you remember her,
you are not alone.

Stand

Posted ImagePosted Image
Credits: cat6757(dA) - Neko-Slay(dA)

Yui

Yui

The Yurricane

• Topic Starter
  • Jack of All Trades

• 3,737 posts
    Last Visit

Now that there are more gameplays and info about the characters in Smash Ultimate, who do you roughly suspect will be at Tier 1?

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Not Bayonetta I hope. This is little more than a blind guess, but I'm guessing some notable tournament faces might include...

Ganondorf (I hope not, despite being a Ganondorf main myself (unless I end up liking Ridley more))

Cloud

Marth maybe? he's always a pretty good character

and maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaybe Snake? I recall people saying he was pretty fuckin strong

Pirahna Plant? he seems to have an huge amount of things he can do, and options are a big part of what makes a high-tier character.

I don't really keep up with the info on frame data, damage, and other stats, but I'm sure we'll have a solid tierlist once the game's been out for a bit (probably just in time for Pirahna Plant to shake it all up)

Posted Image

stuff I've won

Yui

Yui

The Yurricane

• Topic Starter
  • Jack of All Trades

• 3,737 posts
    Last Visit

pencil have lead

camel have hump

yui have boredom

thread now have bump

Posted Image

stuff I've won

Super Chaos Sonic

Super Chaos Sonic

Run, Sonic Run!

• Legendary Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 19,602 posts
    Last Visit Yesterday, 10:10 PM

pencil have lead

camel have hump

yui have boredom

thread now have bump

I never knew you could write poetry...beautiful.

How can one be on the same level as you in poetry?

Yui

Yui

The Yurricane

• Topic Starter
  • Jack of All Trades

• 3,737 posts
    Last Visit

I never knew you could write poetry...beautiful.

How can one be on the same level as you in poetry?

Xtxj0x1.gif

Posted Image

stuff I've won

Ember McLain

Ember McLain

What's My Name?

• Monsters

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,019 posts
    Last Visit Jan 11 2019 06:29 PM

Did ya miss me, baby?

Call 1-800-REM-EMBR to book your cruise today!

Yui

Yui

The Yurricane

• Topic Starter
  • Jack of All Trades

• 3,737 posts
    Last Visit

Did ya miss me, baby?

I prefer the real xoxo.

Posted Image

stuff I've won

Arimetal

Arimetal

Fuck me gently with a chainsaw

• CHAZZ IT UP
  • 756 posts
    Last Visit May 21 2019 05:25 PM
  • Discord:Arimetal#6571
  • Spouse:Dae and Darj

I prefer the real xoxo.

<3 <3 <3

• Yui likes this

Rep Card by Jay, a friend I won't forget

Thank You

Mission Accomplished

My Actual Wife

Yui

Yui

The Yurricane

• Topic Starter
  • Jack of All Trades

• 3,737 posts
    Last Visit

bump

Posted Image

stuff I've won

cr47t

cr47t

heyyy

• Elite Members
  • 1,597 posts
    Last Visit

Thoughts on Castle In The Sky (directed by Hayao)? (The James Van der Beek/Anna Paquin dub is currently my #1 movie)

V6D7tFL.png

sig

Quotes

Memories from DN

ahhh the good old days

Old roblox forever <3

Yui

Yui

The Yurricane

• Topic Starter
  • Jack of All Trades

• 3,737 posts
    Last Visit

Thoughts on Castle In The Sky (directed by Hayao)? (The James Van der Beek/Anna Paquin dub is currently my #1 movie)

yes I have definitely seen this movie

Posted Image

stuff I've won

Yui

Yui

The Yurricane

• Topic Starter
  • Jack of All Trades

• 3,737 posts
    Last Visit

Thanksgiving day bump. There's food, a new League champion, a new episode of Zombieland Saga, and some other things. Wow what a week this has been!

Posted Image

stuff I've won

Yui

Yui

The Yurricane

• Topic Starter
  • Jack of All Trades

• 3,737 posts
    Last Visit

bump

Posted Image

stuff I've won

MarshyK-XS

MarshyK-XS

You are never what you see O.O

• Night's Watch

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,240 posts
    Last Visit Dec 01 2018 09:23 PM

what has been your favourite anime of 2018 and why? (it can be an anime out before 2018 but you have watched it this year) 

~MK

marshyKs banner

~MK

Yui

Yui

The Yurricane

• Topic Starter
  • Jack of All Trades

• 3,737 posts
    Last Visit

what has been your favourite anime of 2018 and why? (it can be an anime out before 2018 but you have watched it this year) 

~MK

SwMYayc.gif

OH BOY AM I GLAD YOU ASKED!

95453.jpg

This show right here, Zombieland Saga. In a year that gave us such gems as Hataraku Saibou, SAO Alternative (this only went up this year? wow!), and from what I'm hearing, Asobi Asobase, the season we closed the year out with has this monster of an anime in it. I'd like to preface the rest of this answer/review by saying I've never liked the idol genre. It's something I've frowned and scoffed at for several years for no discernable reason AND YET HERE WE ARE!

Zombieland Saga is everything I'd want out of any other type of anime. Writing's good enough? Check! Cast that doesn't feel like cardboard? Got it! Funny as hell? Got that in spades! Plentiful yuri ships for me to oogle over? Yup! I didn't know going into this that it was an idol anime, despite being explicitly told so at least once and there being very obvious indicators stating so, but by the time I realized what I was getting into, I was hooked. The first episode was a nonstop rollercoaster ride, and everything after that has been the highlight of each passing Thursday for me. I have to eat several years' worth of words here though, because Zombieland Saga isn't just my favorite anime this year. It's my favorite anime, period. The only other times anything had even come close to taking the throne from my old favorite - Railgun - were when KonoSuba was brought to my attention and when I was secret santa'd Euphonium. But instead of the drop-dead hilarious isekai or the yuri-packed drama, the show that finally did it was an idol show.

Are the rest of them like this? If so, I've been missing out.

I don't like EVERYTHING about Zombieland Saga, but everything I didn't like is minor enough for the most part for it not to matter. But despite some tiny gripes and being the very genre I've exclusively disliked all this time, I'll happily declare Zombieland Saga my favorite anime, both for 2018 and for all time so far.

Posted Image

stuff I've won

MarshyK-XS

MarshyK-XS

You are never what you see O.O

• Night's Watch

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,240 posts
    Last Visit Dec 01 2018 09:23 PM

I'd like to preface the rest of this answer/review by saying I've never liked the idol genre. It's something I've frowned and scoffed at for several years for no discernable reason AND YET HERE WE ARE!

I am exactly the same mate, I like anime's that are usually Dark and/or mind blowing and that you dont know whats coming next; however if you arent a fan and its taken over your number one anime spot I will definately think about giving it a watch!

Any chance you can post your MAL so I can see the kind of stuff you are into? 

~MK

marshyKs banner

~MK

Yui

Yui

The Yurricane

• Topic Starter
  • Jack of All Trades

• 3,737 posts
    Last Visit

I am exactly the same mate, I like anime's that are usually Dark and/or mind blowing and that you dont know whats coming next; however if you arent a fan and its taken over your number one anime spot I will definately think about giving it a watch!

Any chance you can post your MAL so I can see the kind of stuff you are into? 

~MK

https://myanimelist....imelist/JustYui

Posted Image

stuff I've won

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users