Yu-Gi-Oh! Fallen Hope (IC/Accepting/PG-13)

Yuya-Kun

"Listen...... you have to leave, this duel can't be stopped, but if you want to be safe leave!" The blue-haired guy told her in a whisper. He pointed to a small cubby hole-esc thing whispered. "If i win, there's a place you can go." He slipped a Dark Magician card into her hand. "i have to duel, but if you wanna be safe, go!"

She didn’t what herself to be safe, she wanted them to be safe from her! Before she could speak, the grey-haired guy walked in between her and the blue-haired guy.  "First, if I wanna duel some stranger isn't gonna stop me, second If you don't want to watch just leave."  Skyler sighed with relief because the grey-haired guy didn’t want to duel. While Skyler was thinking about what would have happened if a duel had started, the grey-haired guy had walked over to a vendor stand that looked to be in bad shape. The grey-haired guy set up some cards at the vendor stand, each with a different tag. "Now then, what'd you got for decks?"

Skyler froze when he said this. For some reason, she did not what to tell them what kind of deck she had. After a few seconds of doing nothing, Skyler decided to answer with a little lie. “I, um, have a sort-of good deck, but not really the best…” Skyler then decided to ask a more important question. “Um, my name is Skyler. What are your names….?” She said in a shy, and soft voice. She then looked over at the blue-haired guy. "Oh, and why did you give me a Dark Magician card?" She said while holding up the card.

Irene walked into the dilapidated apartment that she called home. It had taken her a while to do her reports for the day, but with any luck, this "Fighting King" would still be hosting his annual tournament. She quickly grabbed her roommate's keys and headed back towards the door. "Olivia, I'm borrowing your car." Olivia was sitting on the couch typing furiously on her laptop, probably arguing with someone on the internet, if Irene had to guess. Without looking up, but with a certain annoyance to her voice, she replied "Like hell you are! I have a date toni-" She was silenced by the sound of something plopping onto the coffee table and looked up to see the cards Irene had collected that day. Irene was already at the door by the time Olivia had contentedly said "Kay."

~

Irene woke up in the parking lot, trying to remember what she was doing. She groggily looked up to the stadium and vendor's stands in front of her, remembering why she was here. Why did I trust myself to only take a 10 minute nap? Irene thought to herself as she realized that it was the day after the tournament. She got out of her borrowed vehicle and looked around. Well, someone has to know where he went. Her eyes settled on three people gathering around a stand, at least two of them conscious. She decided that she might as well ask.

Irene immediately regretted this decision.

The grey haired one wasted no time in threatening to call the cops on the sleeping boy. "You've got till the count of five. One, two, three . . ."

Irene didn't care enough to get involved. She turned to leave, but stopped in her tracks when the previously unconscious one said something interesting. "You're that 'Fighting King' guy, aren't you!"

Okay, whatever. I have to get involved now. That's fine I guess. she thought, wondering why she was being so sarcastic in her own thoughts. She pondered this for a moment, before something pink caught her attention. She looked up to the flash of pink hair under the cloaked figure's hood.

"No! Please don’t duel! I don’t want any more people to get hurt!" Clinging to the blue boy's arm, Irene could now see her face. Oh my goodness. She's so cute. She took a single step before stopping. Wait. What am I gonna say to her? She tried to think of ways to make a good impression, but all she could think of were Olivia's awful pick-up lines. Damn it Olivia. Irene cleared all of Olivia's terrible puns from her mind and did her best to think. What about like "I came here to ask about these cards because I thought they were cute, but I've found something much cuter."? Yeah. That's perfect Irene. She looked up to see that the three had finished whatever argument they were in the middle of and seemed to be talking normally. This was her chance. Let's do this.

Very proud of her extraordinarily cheesy line, Irene pulled out the Fluffal Dog and Frightfur Tiger cards and sauntered over. As the three noticed her approaching, she opened her mouth to speak. However, before she could say anything, her foot got caught on a small hole in the broken floor, and she fell face first onto the ground.

Dennis patrolled the territory of the Red-Eyes Black Dragon rebellion he had joined six months earlier, holding his rare Colossal Fighter in his hand. After finally getting his cards back from the Rare Hunters who stole most of them, he felt better than normal and started expanding his sights, hoping to clear out every Hunter from the Red-Eyes rebellion's territory. As he walked around the streets, looking around for Rare Hunters and picking up any cards that people may have dropped, he came across an abandoned stadium, secretly hoping that there'd be some bad guys there to beat. However, upon walking in, he noticed a startling lack of Rare Hunters and a grey-haired kid yelling at another kid to get out of his sight. 

"Oh, it seems like there's a Rare Hunter here after all..." Dennis thought. He put his Colossal Fighter card in his pocket with the rest of his Extra Deck before scanning the area to make sure there weren't any more around. He was about to make a move before noticing another hooded figure. 

"Great...now what? I guess I could try and pretend i'm just passing by...now what? I could, uh...I could pretend i'm shopping at those vendor stands over there...I just gotta try and not get ambushed. I could take them one on one, but two on one is a different story." He thought, before looking around for a vendor's stand that wasn't abandoned. 

e0cb5b3d985c44a2285c8926c82371d4.jpg

Alex stared at the new person that had just fallen on her face before returning to his other "customers" discussing something about the Dark Magician "Why is everyone showing up now . . ." he thought, somewhat irritated he wasn't dueling more rare hunters looking for his cards at the moment "Look kid, a "sort of good deck" doesn't tell me what I can lend you to make it stronger. Are you running a general control deck, a specific archetype, you've gotta give me actual information if you want my help in next years tourney." Alex was getting impatient with all these intruders, his voice held a certain harshness he usually reserved for the Rare Hunters, making him seem more intimating than usual in his dark outfit and rude prideful attitude "Or do you people just wanna waste my time instead of getting a chance to challenge the fabled Fighting King?" while this was a general statement it was clearly directed at the new girl laying face first on the ground "Every time, I tell myself "no Alex, don't stay for anyone that's late, they don't deserve your time" but why the hell would I listen?" he muttered under his breath as he began packing his cards away, deciding to be done with these people "Alright boys and girls! I'm closing up shop until next year since you're all way to indecisive and believe it or not I have places to be!" Alex shouted towards the scattered group.

No part of Irene was hurt by the fall, except maybe her pride. She lie on the floor for a while, having entirely given up on making a good impression of any sort. She abandoned this strategy when the 'Fighting King', who had just unintentionally introduced himself as Alex, said "Alright boys and girls! I'm closing up shop until next year since you're all way to indecisive and, believe it or not, I have places to be!"

Having given up on flirting for the foreseeable future, Irene decided that she may as well get on with what she had come here to do. She slowly pulled herself off of the ground, making sure that the two cards in her hand were unscathed as she wiped the dust off of her clothes. Alex was hastily packing up his things, clearly annoyed by the entire situation. Irene thought that he probably had a right to that, given the circumstances, but not to take it out on total strangers. She held up Alex's two stolen cards, her face set in a calm smile. "You know, I was just gonna give these back to you, because I know how much it can hurt to have something taken from you. But then, you were rude, and I don't care for rude people."

Skyler was a tiny bit peeved when the grey-haired guy ignored her question when she asked what his name was, since she was sure his name was not 'The Fighting King'. Before she could ask again however, Skyler saw that a person was coming this way. The person was a young woman that had short black hair and looked athletic. The woman then tripped and fell down on the ground. That looked like it hurt, Skyler thought. She wanted to walk over to see if the woman was okay, but didn't know if she was friend or foe. The grey-haired guy then spoke, 

"Look kid, a "sort of good deck" doesn't tell me what I can lend you to make it stronger. Are you running a general control deck, a specific archetype, you've gotta give me actual information if you want my help in next years tourney."   'Tourney'? What was a 'tourney'? Skyler then heard the grey-haired guy speak under his breath while he packed up the things on the vendor stand. "Every time, I tell myself "no Alex, don't stay for anyone that's late, they don't deserve your time" but why the hell would I listen?" Skyler's animal ears finched a bit from under her hood when she heard this. His name was Alex, and for some reason, that name seemed a tiny bit familiar. "Alright boys and girls! I'm closing up shop until next year since you're all way to indecisive and believe it or not I have places to be!

The young woman then slowly stood up from the floor. Skyler noticed that the woman was holding two cards and instantly, everything about the cards popped into her mind. The young woman then held up the 2 cards, a calm smile on her face. "You know, I was just gonna give these back to you, because I know how much it can hurt to have something taken from you. But then, you were rude, and I don't care for rude people." The young woman said to Alex.That kind of logic seemed reasonable, but still a bit mean.

Skyler didn't really know what to do next, so she decided to ask two questions that had popped into her mind. "Why do call yourself 'The Fighting King'?" She asked Alex in a soft voice. She then looked around and raised her voice a bit. "And does anybody know where I can find the person know as Yukotsa?"

Skylers last words took Thomas by surprise. "Yukotsa?" He asked, with signs of anger showing. "That bastard is the reason this city is messed up. no-one knows where he is..." He told the girl with the hood. "And that card, is the card of my rebellion.. I'm part of the Dark Magician Rebellion, where we fight to take down Yukotsa. And i was wondering if you would like to join us.." he said the last part sheepishly, because if she knew the real reason, he was pretty sure he'd scare her away. He grabbed Alex by his neck. "Your a little punk, you rob people blind, you take peoples cards and don't care about anyone!" He shoved Alex. "Your gonna duel me, My Deck is Special Summon heavy, and uses all 4 Summoning methods, now grab your duel disk and fight you coward!" He roared.

"Why do call yourself 'The Fighting King'?" alex opened his mouth to respond, both to the girl claiming to have his cards and the one asking about his title, when his third problem grabbed him by the throat, surprising him for a moment "Your a little punk, you rob people blind, you take peoples cards and don't care about anyone!" Alex rolled his eyes and let himself get pushed to help calm the guy down "Your gonna duel me, My Deck is Special Summon heavy, and uses all 4 Summoning methods, now grab your duel disk and fight you coward!" Alex stepped forward, despite their similar height his large boots gave him a good six inches on his opponent "You finished?" he rubbed his neck, sure there was a bruise "First off I don't steal anymore, at least not from just random people, second it was never exactly stealing, anyone who duels me offers a card of my choice should they lose just like I do, the thing is I just never lost." he turned to the hooded girl "I'll make an exception this time for you, we'll have a little match to blow off some steam, you'll see why they call me The Fighting King." Alex walked off towards the dueling area of the arena "If we're fighting in my Colosseum then give me a few minutes to set up the whole show, a king deserves a grand entrance." he gave the angry boy a coy smirk and rushed ahead. "And girl that says you have some of my hoard, I'll want to talk to you after we're done."

"Yukotsa?" The blue-haired guy asked, showing signs of anger.  "That bastard is the reason this city is messed up. no-one knows where he is..." Well that’s just great, Skyler thought, I’m still don’t know where Yukotsa is. The blue-haired guy spoke again "And that card, is the card of my rebellion.. I'm part of the Dark Magician Rebellion, where we fight to take down Yukotsa. And i was wondering if you would like to join us.."  Join his rebellion? Skyler backed away a bit. “Um, thank you for asking me, but I think I would hurt your rebellion more than help it if I joined.” She said in a shy voice.

Suddenly there was action. The blue-haired guy had grabbed Alex by the neck. "Your a little punk, you rob people blind, you take peoples cards and don't care about anyone!" The blue-haired guy shoved Alex. "Your gonna duel me, My Deck is Special Summon heavy, and uses all 4 Summoning methods, now grab your duel disk and fight you coward!" The blue-haired guy roared.  Skyler backed up even further incase this turned into a fight. Alex then stepped towards the blue-haired guy. "You finished?" Alex then rubbed his neck,  "First off I don't steal anymore, at least not from just random people, second it was never exactly stealing, anyone who duels me offers a card of my choice should they lose just like I do, the thing is i just never lost." he turned to Skyler "I'll make an exception this time for you, we'll have a little match to blow off some steam, you'll see why they call me The Fighting King." A first, Skyler thought Alex was talking to her, but then realized he was talking to the blue-haired guy. Alex walked off towards the dueling area of the arena "If we're fighting in my Colosseum then give me a few minutes to set up the whole show, a king deserves a grand entrance." 

Skyler turned to the blue-haired guy. "Um, if you guys duel, I'm going to watch from a distance." She said before looking down at the ground. "Not to be rude or anything, just that I don't want anybody else to get hurt..."

"And girl that says you have some of my hoard, I'll want to talk to you after we're done." Alex said as he left to prepare the duel between himself and the blue haired boy. "Fair enough" Irene said under her breath, mostly to herself. She looked at her two remaining companions: the hooded girl and the fuming challenger. They both knew the name Yukotsa, which wasn't too surprising on its own. What was surprising was that the pink haired girl didn't seem to know much more than that. "Um, if you guys duel, I'm going to watch from a distance. Not to be rude or anything, just that I don't want anybody else to get hurt..." she said in a tone Irene could only describe as solemn.

"Um, hey. Why don't you and I watch the duel from the stands, and I can fill you in on Yukotsa and the like?" Irene said to the girl, who obviously needed to get her mind off of... something. Turning to the blue haired boy she said, "And you should probably take a moment to calm down 
before the duel, so why don't we all introduce ourselves?" With this, she smiled warmly at the two. "I'm Irene."

"Um, hey. Why don't you and I watch the duel from the stands, and I can fill you in on Yukotsa and the like?" The young woman said to Skyler. Turning to the blue haired boy the young woman then said, "And you should probably take a moment to calm down before the duel, so why don't we all introduce ourselves?" With this, she smiled warmly. "I'm Irene."

Irene? That name sounded familiar, but why? Skyler had heard a lot of people's names recently and every time she heard a name it felt familiar, but she never knew why. Looking up, Skyler's face broke into a small smile. "My name is Skyler and sure, I would like to accept your offer to, um, sit in the stands and tell me about Yukotsa..." Skyler said, her voice showing sighs of shyness, but also joy. Finally, I have meet someone who is friendly, Skyler thought. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

hqdefault.jpg

Kyle walked into the stadium, looking around with a slight smile. There were vendor stands all around and some people, probably the vendor owners, were either sleeping by the stands or setting their stand up. Kyle looked around and saw a group of four people in the distance. There was a blue-haired male, grey-haired male and short black-haired female. All of them looked to be about the same age. There was also another person wearing a hood that was a slight bit shorter then the other people.  Kyle couldn't tell if the hooded person was male or female, but he did see a flash of pink hair come out from under their hood. It seemed that the 4 people were talking, but Kyle was too far away to hear them.

Soon the grey-haired guy then dashed away, heading towards the dueling area of the arena. It seems like he is going to duel, thought Kyle. He was about to walk over there to watch when he spotted a familiar face. Walking up to the person, Kyle’s smile grew. “Hey, your Dennis Smith right?”, he said to the brown-haired male that was wearing a soccer uniform. “I've seen you around the Red-Eyes B. Dragon base,” He said while holding up a Red-Eyes B. Dragon that he had pulled out of his pocket.  “So what are you doing here anyway Dennis? Looking to get some new cards?” Kyle gestured to a near-by vendor stand that was fully set up.

Thomas cleared the field and stood against his opponent.

---------

DUEL

--------

Thomas: 8000

Alex: 8000

Turn 1: Thomas

"I Normal Summon Drizzle Street Amora"

A young boy leaning against a lamppost appeared infront of him

ATK: 1800 DEF: 1700 LV:4

[spoiler=Effect:]

When this card is Normal or Special Summoned, you can add 1 "Drizzle Street" Monster from your Deck to your Hand. Once per Turn: If this card is Special Summoned, you can Special Summon 1 "Drizzle Street" Monster from your Deck. If this card leaves the field, Special Summon 1 "Drizzle Street" Monster from your Hand, and if you do, banish this monster.

"With his effect, i add 1 Drizzle Street Monster from my Deck to my Hand. I add Drizzle Street Evoker!" Thomas said, revealing the card from his Deck. "I activate a Spell card in my hand, Drizzle Street Loneliness,

[spoiler=Effect]Continous Spell
If you control only 1 "Drizzle Street" Monster, you can Special Summon 1 "Drizzle Street" Monster from your Hand. Once per Turn: If a "Drizzle Street" Monster you control is destroyed by battle or by card effect, you can Special Summon 1 "Drizzle Street" Monster from your Hand. If this card leaves the field, add 1 "Drizzle Street" Spell card from your Hand except "Drizzle Street - Loneliness"

and Special Summon Drizzle Street Evoker! Now i activate the effect of Drizzle Street Blizzard from my Extra Deck, i send Amora and Evoker to the Graveyard 

Legendary beast who dwells below the sea

appear and fight for the upperland

APPEAR!

Level 7, Drizzle Street Blizzard!

[spoiler=Effect]1 "Drizzle Street" Monster + 1 WATER Monster
You can Fusion Summon this monster by sending the above monsters you control to the Graveyard ​When this card is Special Summoned, you can Special Summon 1 "Drizzle Street" Monster from your Hand. Once per Turn: If a "Drizzle Street" Monster attacks, your opponent cannot activate card's or effects until the damage step. When this card leaves the field, Special Summon 1 "Drizzle Street" Monster in your Extra Deck, but it's ATK and DEF become 0.

A Lion with fish scales and tail appeared and swam around the playing field.

"I Use it's effect, and Special Summon Drizzle Street Dawg from my hand!"

[spoiler=Effect]

When this card is Normal or Special Summoned, you can target 1 "Drizzle Street" Monster in your Graveyard with ATK less then this monster's ATK, Special Summon that target. Once per Turn: If this card is attacked, you can negate that attack ,and if you do, destroy the attacking monster. If this card leaves the field, Special Summon 1 "Drizzle Street - Dawg" from your Deck.

A teen and a puppy appeared on the field, cuddling for warmth. "Next i activate Drizzle Street! 

[spoiler=Effect]

Field Spell

When this card is activated, You can target 1 WATER Monster in your Graveyard, Special Summon that target. Once per Turn: You can target 1 "Drizzle Street" Monster you control destroy that target, and if you do, Special Summon 1 "Drizzle Street" Monster from your Deck with a different name than the tributed monster. When this card leaves the field, you can target 1 "Drizzle Street" Monster in your Graveyard, add that target to your Hand, and if you do, you can banish this card, Special Summon 1 "Drizzle Street" Monster from your Hand.

I use it's effect and Special Summon Drizzle Street Amora from my Graveyard. Amora's effect activates, allowing me to Special Summon Drizzle Street Drif from my Deck. 

[spoiler=Effect]If this card is Special Summoned, you can target 1 WATER Machine-type, Aqua-Type or Beast-type in your Graveyard, Special Summon that Target. Once per Turn: You can discard 1 card, this card can make an attack this turn. If this card leaves the Field, you can target 1 Level 5 "Drizzle Street" Monster in your Graveyard ,add that target to your Hand.

I now overlay My Drif with Dawg

Speed on your way

bang like thunder!

XYZ SUMMON

Appear

Rank 5

Drizzle Street Thunder!

[spoiler=Effect]2 Level 5 WATER Monster's
When this card is Xyz Summoned, you can target 1 Synchro or Xyz Monster on the field, that target cannot be destroyed by card effects. Once per Turn: You can detach 1 Xyz Material from this card, all WATER Monster's you control can attack your opponent directly. If this card leaves the field, you can target 2 Level 5 WATER-type monster's in the Graveyard, Special Summon that target.

I end my Turn!"

Alex watched from the tunnel as his opponent stepped up to the field, the duelist quickly grabbed a nearby microphone and began setting of the smoke machine as well as placing a spotlight for himself after stepping out. "Ladies and gentlemen, boys and girls, a unique event tonight, your champion has accepted a challenge by an outsider! Standing to the left, the mystery with no history, the duelist that thinks their the coolest, please give a hardy boo for our challenger! And defending his title on the right, the duke of duels, the baron of battles, let's hear it for Alex Solomon, The Fighting King!" Alex raised his hands as if there was an audience cheering as he stepped from the smoke, his spotlight following. "You're up first, let's see what I'm up against."

"Speed on your way bang like thunder! XYZ SUMMON Appear Rank 5 Drizzle Street Thunder!" Alex rolled his eyes at the spectacle "I end my Turn!" Alex drew "Alright then, let's see how you handle my kings!" Alex dramatically revealed a card from his hand before summoning the monster "First I summon 'Weapon Horder'!"

[spoiler=Stats] Earth/Warrior/Lvl4/ATK1500/DEF2200

"When this card is summoned add one equip spell from your deck or graveyard to your hand." 

a weak looking warrior wearing leather armor and carrying different weapons in each of it's ten arms appeared, brandishing each sword, hammer, and bow. "Now I use his ability, when summoned I get to add one equip spell to my hand which I'll put right on him!" The warrior tossed a small dagger away as an impossibly large broadsword erupted from the ground and took it's place. "From the dark depths rise, breaker of heroes, '100 Kings Arsenal - Crusher Blade'!"

[spoiler=Stats] Spell/Equip

"If the equipped monster battles a monster with more ATK destroy that monster before the damage step. If this card is equipped to "K40 King of Doom" inflict 500 damage to your opponent when this effect is activated." 

"That's not all though, a weapon held by a warrior is strong, a weapon held by it's master is terrifying! I special summon 'K40 King of Doom' in attack by tributing my 'Weapon Horder' and the best part? When King of Doom is summoned this way he becomes equipped with any card equipped to the tributed monster! Keeper of the lost, punisher of the guilty, rise and destroy the unworthy!" Once again the ground shook as a chasm opened underneath Alex' monster swallowing it up. Flames erupted from below as the gigantic sword reemerged, this time held by an equally large warrior clad in black armor designed to mimic the appearance of bone, the helmet a horned skull with flaming red eyes.

[spoiler=Stats] Dark/Warrior/Lvl6/2300/1800

"You can special summon this card from your hand by tributing one monster equipped with a "100 Kings Arsenal" spell card, equip this card with that spell card. This card gains 300 ATK for each equip spell card on the field. Once per turn you can destroy one equip spell card you control, this card can attack directly until the endphase." 

"Since there's currently one equipped card on the field his attack is raised to twenty six hundred, not enough you may think but with his Crusher Blade attack isn't relevant!" Alex hastily placed another card on the field as well as two face-downs  "Before we finish I'll activate my field spell, 'Alter of Painless Summons', like the name implies we can both normal summon summon higher level monsters without tribute, the downside being we can't set them and can't special summon if we do but it's a price worth paying!" behind each duelist a sphinx statue appeared with a table at their bases, strange floating torches surrounding the arena in an eerie orange glow.

[spoiler=Stats] Spell/Field

"Both players can normal summon/set level 5 and higher monsters without tribute but cannot special summon that turn if they do." 

"I'll place two face-down cards before I have King of Doom destroy your blizzard, now go, strike them down with Unholy Blow!" the over sized warlord swung his sword across the field, more slamming it into the lion than slashing at it. 

As soon as the duel was about to start, Skyler ran towards the stands that were the farthest away from the duel, not paying attention if the young woman had followed her or not. After sitting down, Skyler pulled her hood even closer around her face and watched the duel.

Skyler could barely hear what Alex and the blue-haired guy said, but at least the ‘other’ her wouldn’t be involved in the duel.The blue-haired guy had the first turn and summoned a bunch of ‘Drizzle Street’ monsters which he then used to summon a ‘Drizzle Street’ Fusion monster and a ‘Drizzle Street’ Xyz Monster. As always, Skyler’s mind filled with the info of each card played. The blue-haired guy then ended his turn.

Alex’s turn began, and soon Skyler knew why he was called ‘the fighting king” as he summoned K40 – King of Doom. “So,” Skyler said out loud, “he uses the ‘Kings’ archetype, an archetype which has warrior-type monsters with high levels that can get stronger when equipped with a ‘100 Kings Arsenal’ Spell or Trap. But because they are over Level 4, you could easily stop them from attacking by using Gravity Bind.” Skyler then quickly put her hands over her mouth. She didn’t mean to speak, but the ‘other’ her had decided to quickly take over for a bit to say that.  

Removing her hands from her mouth, Skyler continued to focus on the duel and watched as Alex’s King of Doom attacked Drizzle Street Blizzard. “When Drizzle Street Blizzard leaves the field, the owner of it can Special Summon a Drizzle Street monster from your Extra Deck, but it’s ATK and DEF becomes 0.” Skyler looked down quickly and put her hands on her head when she realized that she was talking out loud again. In the process of putting her hands on her head, she accidently pulled the hood back a bit and one of her animal ears popped out from under the hood. It took Skyler a few seconds to realize this before she quickly stuffed the animal ear back into the hood and pulled the hood closer around her face.

The blue boy whose name was unknown apparently didn't want to change that fact, as he immediately ran to the arena. Skyler, in turn, hurried to the stands, and Irene walked along behind. By the time she had caught up with Skyler and sat down next to her, she was already discussing the duelist's strategies with herself.

"...that can get stronger when equipped with a ‘100 Kings Arsenal’ Spell or Trap. But because they are over Level 4, you could easily stop them from attacking by using Gravity Bind." she said, before quickly putting her hands over her mouth. Is she not doing this intentionally? Irene thought to herself, before the girl next to her practically confirmed this suspicion. "When Drizzle Street Blizzard leaves the field, the owner of it can Special Summon a Drizzle Street monster from your Extra Deck, but it’s ATK and DEF becomes 0." She then put her hand on her head, and for a few seconds, Irene thought she saw an animal ear pop out of her hood. "Oh my goodness. That's really, really cute." she said absentmindedly, before realizing with embarrassment that she had just said that out loud. "I, um, just didn't think that people still did cosplay or stuff like that..." she explained as she tried to hide her blushing cheeks.

As he watched the other kid with blue hair and the grey-haired kid who used to steal cards from everyone walk over to what appeared to be a dueling arena, he heard a familiar voice. "Hey, your Dennis Smith right? I've seen you around the Red-Eyes B. Dragon base." said the person that was speaking to him. Dennis turned around, relieved to see a familiar face among the other people in the stadium. "Oh hey there, your name was Kyle Peters right? It's always nice to see another Red-Eyes member around." He said, pulling out his own Red-Eyes card.

"So what are you doing here anyways Dennis? Looking to get some new cards?" Kyle said while gesturing to a nearby vendor stand. "Yeah, I even got some new cheap cards for myself." Dennis replied, holding up his new cards. "I think there might be a duel going on, wanna go check it out Kyle?"

"Oh my goodness. That's really, really cute. I, um, just didn't think that people still did cosplay or stuff like that..." Skyler's cheeks instantly turned red when she heard that. Irene had seen her animal ear! Skyler was about to freak out, but stopped herself when she realized that Irene was acting, sort of calm and a bit...embarrassed? That was weird, people usually freaked out and called her a monster or freak when they found out about the animal ears. Thats when Skyler realized, Irene was not freaking out because she thought that Skyler's animal ears were cosplay.....whatever that was. 'So', Skyler thought, 'as long as I don't reveal that the animal ears are real Irene won't freak out.'

Skyler let out a deep breath before speaking. "Can you, um, tell me about Yukotsa and the rebellions and all that?" She asked Irene, "I don't really know about any of it." Skyler then smiled shyly, "In fact, I woke up in some kind of broken down lab about two months ago and I can't remember anything before that."

-------------------------------------------------------------------

"I think there might be a duel going on, wanna go check it out Kyle?" Kyle looked at the dueling area, where he saw that a duel had indeed begun. Besides dueling aganist other people, Kyle loved to observe duels, not only to find out the people's decks and strategies, but also because it was fun to watch. "Dennis, I think that is an excellent idea. Let's do it" Kyle walked over to the nearest seat he could find and sat down. "Hey by the way, have you seen any signs of rare hunters today?" Kyle asked while adjusting his glasses

Irene looked away from Skyler in embarrassment, until she heard Skyler take a deep breath. "Can you, um, tell me about Yukotsa and the rebellions and all that? I don't really know about any of it." she said then smiled, probably trying to clear the awkwardness "In fact, I woke up in some kind of broken down lab about two months ago, and I can't remember anything before that."

"So that's why you don't know about Yukotsa." Irene said, her expression turning pensive. "You don't remember anything, right? But maybe you've heard about Yugi Muto and the Millennium Puzzle?"

Yukotsa had a look of sheer anger etched across his face. He banged a fist on the table. "YOU DID WHAT???" He roared. The cloaked stranger kneeled before him. "My lord, it was, i-i.." He began. Yuoktsa grabbed him by the scruff of his shirt. "You little s***, you think i care about that!? It's the fact that you let slip on all the rebellions that i'm near. And this duel, on at the stadium. Two males, White haired, blue haired. Ahh...... Thomas, hmm, that would be it, your son. Am i correct?" Yukotsa asked the cowering man. The Man looked at him solemnly. "Any relation of mine working for a rebellion is no longer my relation. I serve you only, my lord." He squirmed. Yukotsa smirked. "Prove your loyalty, find your son, duel him. Kill him.. And if you don't, i'll deal with him myself."

--------------------------------------------

"I use the special ability of my Blizzard, I Special Summon the Level 5 Drizzle Street Hailstones!"

[spoiler=Effect]1 "Drizzle Street" Tuner + 1 or more WATER Non-Tuner's.
When this card is Special Summoned, you can target 1 "Drizzle Street" Synchro Monster in your Graveyard, Special Summon that target, but it's ATK and DEF become 0. Once per Turn: You can target 1 Monster your opponent controls, they're effects are negated until the end phase. You can only use this effect of "Drizzle Street - Hailstones" if you control 2 or more WATER Monsters. If this card leaves the field, you can Target 1 WATER Tuner monster in your Graveyard, Special Summon that target.

Sadly his ATK becomes 0. I activate Loneliness effect, you destroyed my Blizzard, so i can Special Summon "Drizzle Street - Evoker" From my hand.

Now, i Draw!!! I Tune My Drizzle Street Evoker with my Drizzle Street Hailstones 

Unleash your power

Destroy your opponent, 

Create a Storm

LEVEL 8

Drizzle Street - Storm!!

[spoiler=Effect]

When this card is Special Summoneed, you can target 1 "Drizzle Street" Monster on the field, it cannot be targeted by card effects. Once per Turn: If a Monster your opponent control's activates it's effect, and this card is the only monster you control, you can switch all Monster's your opponent control's into face-down defence position. If this card leaves there field, target 1 "Drizzle Street" Monster on the field, it can deal Piercing Battle damage.

I use Hailstones effect and Special Summon my "Drizzle Street - Evoker" from my Graveyard. Now i chain the effect of Evoker, and Special Summon Hailstones! Hailstones effect activates, because i control 2 or more WATER Monsters, i can negate the effect of any monster you control. So Hailstones, Buffeting Shock!" A white storm of stones barraged King of Doom. "With no effect, it's ATK boost is gone. So with that i can end you! I activate the effect of Thunder, by detaching 1 Xyz Material, ALL MONSTERS I CONTROL CAN ATTACK DIRECTLY!!!" Thomas Monster's went into a fighting Stance.

"Battle, Drizzle Street - Storm! ATTACK HIM DIRECTLY" 

"With no effect, it's ATK boost is gone. So with that i can end you! I activate the effect of Thunder, by detaching 1 Xyz Material, ALL MONSTERS I CONTROL CAN ATTACK DIRECTLY!!!" Alex smirked "Battle, Drizzle Street - Storm! ATTACK HIM DIRECTLY" Alex raised his hand into the air as if calling down a divine force while his opponents monster charged "You idiot! How could you forget about my face-downs? I activate One Hundred Kings Arsenal - Moon Dagger!" a crescent shaped blade flew through the air, seemingly out of no where, and struck thunder. "When you activate a card effect i can negate it with my moon dagger and destroy the card! This is the fate of those who challenge a king!" Alex boasted in an attempt to add theatrics to the duel as the monster toppled in defeat from the small dagger and the attacking monster froze in place as if unsure what it was doing.

[spoiler=Stats]

Counter Trap

"When your opponent activates a spell/trap card or monster effect, negate that effect and destroy that card. While this card is in your graveyard you can special summon one "K80 - King of Stars" from your hand, deck, or graveyard. if this equipped card would be destoryed banish it and destroy the equipped monster."

"And just like that your direct attack is over, try to stand to the king of doom if you want but with his crusher blade not only is he invincible but you'll take damage!" Alex mocked "You know what? Just to be sure you don't try something like this again I'll activate my other trap card! bind the unruly in your iron, leave them helpless to the judgement of a king, One Hundred Kings Arsenal - Punisher Chain!" black iron chains burst from the ground and entangled Drizzle Street - Storm "As long as these unbreaking chains hold down your monster it's attack and defense are zero and it's effects are useless!"

[spoiler=Stats] 

Trap

"When your opponent declares an attack target one monster on the field, equip this card to that target. A monster equipped with this card has it's ATK and DEF becomes 0 and it's effects are negated. Neither player takes damage from a monster equipped with this card. If the equipped monster is "K20 - King of Iron" it cannot be destroyed by battle. "

"Now then, get on with it, I'd like to get to my turn and destroy you." Alex' sudden calm demeanor seemed only intended to insult Thomas further.

"You don't remember anything, right? But maybe you've heard about Yugi Muto and the Millennium Puzzle?"

"Um, yah I've heard about them," Skyler then frowned. "Well, I know about them because I found some kind of document that was in the broken down lab. It talked about how the Millennium Puzzle had magical powers and it made Yugi an amazing duelist." Skyler looked Irene in the eye. "I believe that if I get the Millennium Puzzle, I might get my memories back!" Skyler smiled sadly as she continued.

"But, I have a problem," Skyler's hands started shaking and her voice became laced with fear. "Whenever I duel, I can't control myself. I don't hold back and I become relentless, only caring about my victory." Tears appeared in Skyler's eyes. "I've, I've, I've-" Skyler closed her mouth and looked away as the tears flowed down her cheeks.

"I've hurt so many people!" She suddenly screamed out, before putting her hands around herself and sobbing.

Skyler related the details of the little memories she had, while Irene listened attentively. Suddenly, Skyler turned to meet Irene's gaze, smiling sadly at her. "I believe that if I get the Millennium Puzzle, I might get my memories back!" She said, and for the first time, Irene thought she heard hope in her voice. That hope was fleeting, replaced with despair as she continued. "But, I have a problem, Whenever I duel, I can't control myself. I don't hold back and I become relentless, only caring about my victory. I've, I've, I've-" As Skyler struggled to make the words come out, Irene could only think of how desperately she wanted to help the crying girl next to her. She didn't know how though, so she instead stayed silent.

"I've hurt so many people!" Skyler screamed, putting her hands around herself and sobbing. Irene could only think of how much Skyler reminded her of herself when she was younger, before this world had drained her of hope. Irene instinctively reached her hand out to the girl, but she stopped halfway, unable to breach the distance. I won't let anything so pure be broken. Not ever again. Irene thought as she gathered her resolve. She gently placed her hand on Skyler's shoulder. 

"Then you don't have to duel anymore; You don't have to hurt anyone ever again." Irene said, smiling slightly before continuing, "Because I'll protect you." The sentiment was foolish at best, but there was a distinct sincerity to her voice. And then her entire demeanor took on a seriousness and conviction that not even Irene knew she had, as she made her last declaration. "From now on, I am your knight."

Dennis walked into the Dueling Arena where the two men were dueling, and found a seat for him and Kyle to sit down at. "Hey by the way, have you seen any signs of Rare Hunters today?" he heard Kyle ask after they sat down. "I found a few yesterday and I beat them all - serves them right, but I haven't been able to find any today." Dennis replied. "Anyways, look at that guy with the Drizzle Street monster, apparently all his monsters can attack directly as long as he detached an Xyz Material from his Xyz monster. I can't believe that's all you have to do to make monsters attack directly, I thought you'd have to discard a card at least." He sighed, before pulling out his deck and shuffling it a bit while he waited for the grey-haired kid to make his next move.

• 2 weeks later...

Skyler stopped crying for a second when she felt a hand on her shoulder. "Then you don't have to duel anymore; You don't have to hurt anyone ever again." Skyler looked over at Irene, and saw her smile slightly before continuing, "Because I'll protect you. From now on, I am your knight."  Skyler wiped away a tear. She would........protect her? Is that what a........friend would do? Skyler found the words comforting, and soon started to cry again, but this time, it was tears of relief and joy. "You'll protect me?" Skyler asked through tears. Skyler then hugged Irene in a tight embrace. "Thank you so much!"

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"I found a few yesterday and I beat them all - serves them right, but I haven't been able to find any today." Dennis replied. 

Kyle considered Dennis's reply while Dennis continued to speak. "Anyways, look at that guy with the Drizzle Street monster, apparently all his monsters can attack directly as long as he detached an Xyz Material from his Xyz monster. I can't believe that's all you have to do to make monsters attack directly, I thought you'd have to discard a card at least." 

"Well, I have seen some Rare Hunters recently and beat them, but none of them knew where Yukotsa is." Kyle shook his head slighty. "Yukotsa seems to be hidden very well........but anyway, about these Drizzle Street monsters. It seems that Drizzle Street monsters main function is to summon a bunch of monsters so that it can either, Xyz Summon, Fusion Summon or Synchro Summon.

Archived