Update IP.Board

Wahrheit

Yeah, think this is one of those times where only YCMaker can fix anything, and we all know how dead he is in terms of actually updating stuff. 

It's not that we don't WANT to update this site to be more modern, but lack of an admin who can do anything is an issue (heck, there are still some issues from 2016 that haven't been fixed yet).

I know who he is, and he knows who I am. I'm the one who told him when the domain expired last year. He didn't accept my Facebook friend request, though. :(

I think you and Tormey (...I think it was Tormey) have been the only ones to be able to actively drag him here which I find sort of hilarious given there's multiple mods that he put in place himself and doesn't keep up to date with.

...Also damn, rejected by the Maker, that's rough.

I think you and Tormey (...I think it was Tormey) have been the only ones to be able to actively drag him here which I find sort of hilarious given there's multiple mods that he put in place himself and doesn't keep up to date with.

...Also damn, rejected by the Maker, that's rough.

It's whatever. He's just a regular dude.

@Cow: To be fair, I think it's only evilfusion and Night he had any say in getting promoted (least from my knowledge); I know for a fact he didn't say anything when I got promoted (or really, most of the new mods that got promoted in 2013 and further). 

(He hasn't actually weighed in on any of the decisions we've made on the site, so effectively, he's a puppet administrator and the rest of YCM affairs are run by us. He's needed for certain things that even evilfusion cannot touch, but otherwise, rest of the things can be dealt with on our own.)

===

We have been getting Tormey to email YCMaker for us whenever issues arise, but whether or not YCMaker responds quick enough depends on whether Tormey actually sent the email and if YCMaker can come over. He fixed that server thing in mid-October, but that unlocked some other problems.

So yeah, we're pretty much stuck in neutral unless YCMaker does anything (and asking Falling Pizza to come instead is out of the question right now; he's even more inactive than Zex [and that's saying a bit]).

@Cow: To be fair, I think it's only evilfusion and Night he had any say in getting promoted (least from my knowledge); I know for a fact he didn't say anything when I got promoted (or really, most of the new mods that got promoted in 2013 and further). 

(He hasn't actually weighed in on any of the decisions we've made on the site, so effectively, he's a puppet administrator and the rest of YCM affairs are run by us. He's needed for certain things that even evilfusion cannot touch, but otherwise, rest of the things can be dealt with on our own.)

===

We have been getting Tormey to email YCMaker for us whenever issues arise, but whether or not YCMaker responds quick enough depends on whether Tormey actually sent the email and if YCMaker can come over. He fixed that server thing in mid-October, but that unlocked some other problems.

So yeah, we're pretty much stuck in neutral unless YCMaker does anything (and asking Falling Pizza to come instead is out of the question right now; he's even more inactive than Zex [and that's saying a bit]).

I thought Flame was one of the original mods? Or close to it. I may be forgetting something.

Out of the mods who are here now, Flame's been on the job since 2008 so yeah, he's one of the originals. (Not sure if YCMaker had any decision in him becoming Super; don't want to look through the mod archives at this time). Was probably referring to him becoming a Super Mod though, least re-promoted to it.

Archived