Was Drawing a Princess.

Sleepy

I totally forgot I was drawing this around Christmas 2015. I was looking around this DeviantArt page, one of those where the owner is like "Look at my OC!" but it really is just an already existing character but recolored. Her content wasn't entirely that though, she did try to draw the character on 2 entries, I decided for some weird reason to start drawing that character as a sort of fanart... Following that thread, this was eventually gonna get butter-like colors.

Nowadays I just dropped the original concept's idea and just might finish it up as its own thing.

I bumped into it, and I for the most part think I'd turn the giant butter bar into something else so that she's brushing a rainbow pattern of paint, although I'm unsure I can rescue the drawing because the way her hand holding the brush turned out atrocious, and I might only be able to salvage it if I give it a dark enough tone, like making the gloves all black and then drawing the extension to put it in the right form/size afterwards.... IDK.

There's also her leg's lineart... hmm...

I also still have my Gungnir drawing project from my other thread pending and will probably continue with that one first, but still bumped into this one like 10 minutes ago xD

Thoughts/Comments/Suggestions please =3

IRV1kz1.jpg

I'm guessing you tried to be cute with the mouth, but it reaaally looks like it's in the wrong place.

I guess that thing about the eyes that Mitcher explained applies to this drawing too; some delimiting lines can be seen there.

And maybe it's just me, but I think slightly bending her knees would be more natural. I don't know... I think that it would look uncomfortable for someone to lean like that with their legs straightened, especially when the butter and table appear to be so much lower than her.

I'm guessing you tried to be cute with the mouth, but it reaaally looks like it's in the wrong place.

I guess that thing about the eyes that Mitcher explained applies to this drawing too; some delimiting lines can be seen there.

And maybe it's just me, but I think slightly bending her knees would be more natural. I don't know... I think that it would look uncomfortable for someone to lean like that with their legs straightened, especially when the butter and table appear to be so much lower than her.

Yeah, again, it's a drawing made during Christmas 2015. It is over a year old so it definitely doesn't make use of any of the tips and suggestions I've been given in previous threads.

I'll take that as a signal to re-make the drawing rather than complete this version of it.

Yeah, again, it's a drawing made during Christmas 2015. It is over a year old so it definitely doesn't make use of any of the tips and suggestions I've been given in previous threads.

I'll take that as a signal to re-make the drawing rather than complete this version of it.

Right, I did read it was from 2015; I should have added a "needless to say" on that sentence.

And yeah, I guess you will have to re-draw it, starting with a higher table :v

I want to add that the rest looks fine to me, so they may not need too many improvements, but IDK. Well, maybe put some attention on the wings and make sure the feather sizes are consistent; I mean, I understand the drawing is still on an early stage, but the feathers already look disproportionate. Then again, the feather arrangement depends on the type of wings you are drawing, too.

Archived